"Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Scsigs
I Live Here

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Scsigs » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:55 pm

I'll tell ya what I'd love to see for DLC, that DLC the Switch-exclusive DLC that lets us access the original game's levels, but with the current game's graphics & combat engines with our current character(s). It'd also be cool if we could unlock our previous CaC for multiplayer through that & be able to edit their skills. You SHOULD be able to do that already, but I'd pay 10 bucks more if we can get that DLC pack for other consoles.
Only dubs that matter are DB, Kai, & Super. Nothing else.
Vic Mignogna: Good actor & singer, but a MAJOR douchebag & idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scsigs
https://twitter.com/Scsigs

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:28 am

So, I've tried several times now and I still have not got a Cooler figure. It eludes me.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

Banana
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Banana » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:21 am

I know the Xenoverse 2 level cap after DLC is now 99, however I've been going back to my Xenoverse 1 game because there's so many pqs i haven't done. Is the level cap still 80 in 1, or was that also extended with dlc? I did buy all the dlc but I don't remember and my Derriere is at level 76.

Also, is it me or does the new Elder Kai in the Xeno games sound like the singer Shaggy? (The it wasn't me guy) lol I can't unhear it haha sorry! Just had to say it lol
Goku: Are you a Yoshi?
Piccolo: Yes, Goku, I'm a green ****ing dinosaur.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:55 am

Glad I'm not missing out on raid rewards while I'm away having already got that stuff. Mad that I missed two of the last gift items because of the unwarned price increase the night before I went away.

My ocd completionism is fucked now.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:53 am

Banana wrote:I know the Xenoverse 2 level cap after DLC is now 99, however I've been going back to my Xenoverse 1 game because there's so many pqs i haven't done. Is the level cap still 80 in 1, or was that also extended with dlc? I did buy all the dlc but I don't remember and my Derriere is at level 76.

Also, is it me or does the new Elder Kai in the Xeno games sound like the singer Shaggy? (The it wasn't me guy) lol I can't unhear it haha sorry! Just had to say it lol
In XV1 the level cap il lv 99 too.
All the pqs from XV1 are in XV2 :)

Lightdasher
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Lightdasher » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:13 pm

Gt91 wrote:
Banana wrote:I know the Xenoverse 2 level cap after DLC is now 99, however I've been going back to my Xenoverse 1 game because there's so many pqs i haven't done. Is the level cap still 80 in 1, or was that also extended with dlc? I did buy all the dlc but I don't remember and my Derriere is at level 76.

In XV1 the level cap il lv 99 too.
All the pqs from XV1 are in XV2 :)
Almost all. I think it's good that some new PQs were added. The new ones are likely only for the added characters, but I was kinda' disappointed to know we'd be going through a lot of the same PQs again. Some PQs from 1 were also slightly changed, so that's kinda' neat.

Then again, I suppose most players wouldn't be bothered much by the same PQs; to my understanding, a lot of players much prefer PvP/PvE and only use the quests/Expert Missions for unlockables or levels.
"Set a good example, represent what you think the community should be, and just be awesome." -VegettoEX, 2017.

Banana
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Banana » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:53 pm

True, I noticed that lol. I was kinda disappointed at them reusing almost all of them but eh I don't mind playing them multiple times to unlock things. Gives Zero stuff to do XD

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:25 am

It it weird or normal that the DBXV1 producer is different than the DBXV2 producer?
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:11 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:It it weird or normal that the DBXV1 producer is different than the DBXV2 producer?
Weird.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:55 am

I had 2 good raid parties, 1 bad one, and then the rest either the host would never confirm, or the match was ended due to internet issues of some sort.

:evil:

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:57 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:It it weird or normal that the DBXV1 producer is different than the DBXV2 producer?
Weird.
No, it's not.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:23 pm

Also, you know that Legends Patrol stuff where you can replay the XV1 missions? Well, seems like Modders have found a way to access the missions
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Scsigs
I Live Here

Post by Scsigs » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:59 pm

Kanassa wrote:Also, you know that Legends Patrol stuff where you can replay the XV1 missions? Well, seems like Modders have found a way to access the missions
Modders also have the benefit of coming through data files, which console owners can't unless you're looking at an ISO file ripped from the game discs, which can only be done on a computer.
Only dubs that matter are DB, Kai, & Super. Nothing else.
Vic Mignogna: Good actor & singer, but a MAJOR douchebag & idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scsigs
https://twitter.com/Scsigs

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:05 pm

Scsigs wrote:
Kanassa wrote:Also, you know that Legends Patrol stuff where you can replay the XV1 missions? Well, seems like Modders have found a way to access the missions
Modders also have the benefit of coming through data files, which console owners can't unless you're looking at an ISO file ripped from the game discs, which can only be done on a computer.
Did I suggest otherwise?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:10 pm

ArchedThunder wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Weird.
No, it's not.
Why is it not weird? Wouldn’t a game series have the same producer for each game? Also, how big of a role does the producer have and how can it affect a game?

Unrelated question. When did you hear that Xenoverse 3 was in production? Did your source give you a date on when it started or can you not saying anything else?
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:34 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
ArchedThunder wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Weird.
No, it's not.
Why is it not weird? Wouldn’t a game series have the same producer for each game? Also, how big of a role does the producer have and how can it affect a game?

Unrelated question. When did you hear that Xenoverse 3 was in production? Did your source give you a date on when it started or can you not saying anything else?
Producers and directors change all the time in the video game industry.

Banana
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Banana » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:16 pm

Does anyone have a good comparison pros and cons list for each of the Saiyan forms? I'm trying to figure out which would be the best to use, so I'm trying to compare the differences between SSJ 1-3, blue, and now future. I'm looking for stuff like % damage ki increase/speed increase etc.

Thanks!

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:33 pm

Banana wrote:Does anyone have a good comparison pros and cons list for each of the Saiyan forms? I'm trying to figure out which would be the best to use, so I'm trying to compare the differences between SSJ 1-3, blue, and now future. I'm looking for stuff like % damage ki increase/speed increase etc.

Thanks!
Don't know the exact numbers, but here's what I know about them (keep in mind that there are about half a dozen Super Souls which compliment these transformations):

Future Super Saiyan: Only has one form (SS1). It is balanced with melee and ki blast buffs.

Super Vegeta: Has two forms (SS1-2). This one's buffs are skewed on the ki blasts side. SS2 is stronger, but it recovers ki more slowly.

Super Saiyan: Has three forms (SS1-3). This one's buffs are skewed on the side of melee damage. SS3 is considerably stronger, but ki will recover super slowly.

Super Saiyan Blue: Has one form. This transformation is balanced, like Future Super Saiyan, but it is more powerful. The drawback is that the form comes with a constant ki drain, and the transformation reverts once ki drops to zero.

Nia
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nia » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:13 pm

Banana wrote:Does anyone have a good comparison pros and cons list for each of the Saiyan forms? I'm trying to figure out which would be the best to use, so I'm trying to compare the differences between SSJ 1-3, blue, and now future. I'm looking for stuff like % damage ki increase/speed increase etc.

Thanks!
This here has all a pretty comprehensive guide: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =826723770

Banana
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Banana » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:52 pm

Nia wrote:

Thanks!
This here has all a pretty comprehensive guide: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =826723770
Thanks to the both of you- the numbers in that thread were exactly what I was looking for!