"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragotaker
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dragotaker » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:13 am

Rinsankajugin wrote:
Grandpriest3 wrote:Quick question

The DBH avatar is doing the link with SSJ Goku because of the waves being in affect, correct?
Probably, since Heroes is doing it's own version of FighterZ's story. The site also says you can link with Frieza too. That reminds me, there should be some new Heroes info coming on the 26th. Don't know it's small or big news, but it'll be something.
Well i'll be damned, after that lackluster trailer i could definitely use some hype right now even though it may not be something related to the game story.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:41 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote:

The DBH avatar is doing the link with SSJ Goku because of the waves being in affect, correct?
Probably, since Heroes is doing it's own version of FighterZ's story. The site also says you can link with Frieza too. That reminds me, there should be some new Heroes info coming on the 26th. Don't know it's small or big news, but it'll be something.

It’ll most likely be UMX news since it’s almost the games one year anniversary my guess would be they’ll either be adding fu or UI Goku to it(maybe ssj4 bardock), bandai seems to give love to the heroes 3ds ports even if it’s been a year or two since the release. Like look at UM2 it got Vegeta ssj4, broly ssj4, gogeta ssj4, gohan ssj4, Trunks xeno, supreme Kai of time, masked saiyan, Goku Blue, Vegeta Blue and Golden frieza

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:54 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Rinsankajugin wrote:

It’ll most likely be UMX news since it’s almost the games one year anniversary my guess would be they’ll either be adding fu or UI Goku to it(maybe ssj4 bardock), bandai seems to give love to the heroes 3ds ports even if it’s been a year or two since the release. Like look at UM2 it got Vegeta ssj4, broly ssj4, gogeta ssj4, gohan ssj4, Trunks xeno, supreme Kai of time, masked saiyan, Goku Blue, Vegeta Blue and Golden frieza
I was wrong :cry: no UMX news, they just show off some of the new cards and the link mechanic. https://youtu.be/mL5Yhakj96E

Also the card list is up now :)

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:31 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:Also the card list is up now :)
Nothing new in the standard batch, as usual though. We have a lot of characters from across the original franchises, as well as a ton of untapped potential from Universe Survival Arc, and they still keep recycling the same standard characters with a couple additions from the current, relevant game arcs. The URs are at least slightly interesting, but they always spoil them in advance anyway. So all we have left is to wonder what the SECs will bring.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:43 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
Nothing new in the standard batch, as usual though. We have a lot of characters from across the original franchises, as well as a ton of untapped potential from Universe Survival Arc, and they still keep recycling the same standard characters with a couple additions from the current, relevant game arcs. The URs are at least slightly interesting, but they always spoil them in advance anyway. So all we have left is to wonder what the SECs will bring.
I assume the SECs will be Majin/transformed android 21, the new mysterious saiyan , and maybe something new for bojack

SayianBeyondGod
Beyond Newbie

Post by SayianBeyondGod » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:18 am

When is the Universe mission Manga coming out?

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:13 am

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
I'd like to think each set they could put in one member from each team of the Universe Survival saga until we get the full roster

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:14 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
I'd like to think each set they could put in one member from each team of the Universe Survival saga until we get the full roster
I don’t really see a reason for that, only because a lot of the characters in the ToP didn’t really do anything/show off their abilities it would be time consuming for Dimps to do that create new models for characters that didn’t really do anything. I’m honestly happy with what we got with atleast 1 person from each universe’s team which was more than
I honestly thought we’d get. I’m more wondering when Heroes is gonna dip into the manga and give us SSJG Vegeta in game :P

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:04 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
TheDevilsCorpse wrote: Nothing new in the standard batch, as usual though. We have a lot of characters from across the original franchises, as well as a ton of untapped potential from Universe Survival Arc, and they still keep recycling the same standard characters with a couple additions from the current, relevant game arcs. The URs are at least slightly interesting, but they always spoil them in advance anyway. So all we have left is to wonder what the SECs will bring.
I don’t really see a reason for that, only because a lot of the characters in the ToP didn’t really do anything/show off their abilities it would be time consuming for Dimps to do that create new models for characters that didn’t really do anything. I’m honestly happy with what we got with atleast 1 person from each universe’s team which was more than
I honestly thought we’d get. I’m more wondering when Heroes is gonna dip into the manga and give us SSJG Vegeta in game :P
Considering they made up a buzzsaw attack for Ganos and a lot of the characters in this game already I hardly see a problem with it. Most universes have at least 3-4 viable representatives for skills to draw from.

And we already have a lot of mooks who didnt do anything getting models already so thats not really an arguement

EveBlaze31
Beyond Newbie

Post by EveBlaze31 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:04 pm

I didnt notice earlier but it seems that only the Saiyan bersekers have a slightly different hair style from their base form.
SayianBeyondGod wrote:When is the Universe mission Manga coming out?
I assume May i saw some leaks of here and there

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:59 pm

SayianBeyondGod wrote:When is the Universe mission Manga coming out?
First chapter is already out, second chapter in May I think.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:05 pm

Man, I hope we get GoD Toppo and/or the extra buff, shirtless version of Jiren as SECs.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:59 pm

ArchedThunder wrote:Man, I hope we get GoD Toppo and/or the extra buff, shirtless version of Jiren as SECs.
Considering Jiren full power was a SEC for the UVM1 I doubt they’ll make him a SEC again just to make another model of him but battle damaged lol, as for toppo it’s possible he could come later but again if they wanted to add him they would have done it last set. They’re done with the tournament of power they had 4-6 sets consisting of the tournament of power, so they’re done with it for now maybe in the future they’ll add more of the characters from it

Kenneth La Torre

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Tue May 01, 2018 12:17 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:
ArchedThunder wrote:Man, I hope we get GoD Toppo and/or the extra buff, shirtless version of Jiren as SECs.
Considering Jiren full power was a SEC for the UVM1 I doubt they’ll make him a SEC again just to make another model of him but battle damaged lol, as for toppo it’s possible he could come later but again if they wanted to add him they would have done it last set. They’re done with the tournament of power they had 4-6 sets consisting of the tournament of power, so they’re done with it for now maybe in the future they’ll add more of the characters from it
Considering that dokkan battle just resently released full power jiren as his dokkan awakened, yet a datamined shirtless jiren special move animation was also leaked, the chances of getting shirtless jiren are high in heroes as well. If dokkan has the balls to released shirtless jiren soon after releasing jirens dokkan awakening, i dont see why heroes wont either.

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Tue May 01, 2018 1:59 am

Kenneth La Torre wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
Considering that dokkan battle just resently released full power jiren as his dokkan awakened, yet a datamined shirtless jiren special move animation was also leaked, the chances of getting shirtless jiren are high in heroes as well. If dokkan has the balls to released shirtless jiren soon after releasing jirens dokkan awakening, i dont see why heroes wont either.
Also when Jiren is shirtless he's even bigger, so it's not just a costume change.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Tue May 01, 2018 2:07 am

ArchedThunder wrote:
Kenneth La Torre wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
Also when Jiren is shirtless he's even bigger, so it's not just a costume change.
Hmm, if red-aura Jiren is considered "Ultimate Full Power" in Heroes, what would the buffer, shirtless Jiren even be called? Ultimater Fuller Power?

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Tue May 01, 2018 2:11 am

Rinsankajugin wrote: Hmm, if red-aura Jiren is considered "Ultimate Full Power" in Heroes, what would the buffer, shirtless Jiren even be called? Ultimater Fuller Power?
True Power, Hidden Power, Enraged, something like that.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue May 01, 2018 6:09 am

So Bojack had the second ball?

Do we know yet what the specifics of Goku going rage mode were?

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue May 01, 2018 6:37 am

Kenneth La Torre wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
It takes way less to make dokkan characters than heroes characters lol Dokkan is Just small 2D animations that can be made in less than a day, Heroes would have to make a new 3d model for jiren, a new card code for him to aswell for the arcade to scan, just because dokkan gets something doesn’t mean heroes will have it. Dokkan also has almost every ToP character, and also I can’t belive you just compared making a small 20 second 2D cutscene for a character vs making a complete 3d model
Last edited by S3 Hendrix on Tue May 01, 2018 7:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue May 01, 2018 6:41 am

Sorry to post twice so soon and not just edit my last post(I only did this because it’s not related to my last post) SDBH Dark Demon Realm Mission manga volume 2 comes out tomorrow and will have an extra chapter that covers bardock xeno vs King Vegeta xeno