Unanswered questions that you wish were answered?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Re: Unanswered questions that you wish were answered?

Post by ZeroDio » Sun May 06, 2018 3:04 pm

- The Themes of Universe 13 to 18, Their Destroyers & Angels

- The 4 unknown Being Near Grand Priest's level and what they look like, their Fighting Style & Attacks, Their Positions (If they are Gods)

- Zalama

- Vegeta's Mom

- If The Currently known Destroyers had Predecessors

- The FIghting Styles & Array of Techniques of the Destroyers excluding Beerus (beyond what we got in the Super Manga & Anime)

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Question unanswered that you want answer ?

Post by Meshack » Sun May 06, 2018 3:12 pm

Jackalope89 wrote:Besides the Freeza race thing, I do want to know what Future Trunks and Mai are doing, now that they're in a timeline with literally themselves already in it. Did Trunks continue his training from Supreme Kai? Did he begin training under that timeline's Beerus? Or did he just settle down with Mai and finally have a peaceful life?
Trunks only trained with Kaiohshin to defeat Bobbidi so it was temporary

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Sun May 06, 2018 3:17 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:- What did Goku Black and Future Zamasu do all the time in their beautiful cabin in the woods?
- Why did Fused Zamasu never use his scythe?
- Why did Zamasu have a winged pig as a pet during his time as North Kai of Universe 10?
Zamasu had a pet just like Kaioh has Bubbles

Yuli Ban
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Yuli Ban » Mon May 21, 2018 1:12 pm

Since everyone's already mentioned the questions I'd ask to the Great Oracle of Everything, mine would be:
"Can you change your aura color at will?"
The Yabanverse
My own take on Saiyajins in a fanverse.

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Mon May 21, 2018 4:14 pm

TheZFighter wrote:In-universe:

What is Chiaotzu?
Why does Tien have three eyes?
How did Yamcha get his scars?
Chaoz is an Earthling with a design based on a Chinese vampire.

Ten has three eyes because he’s a descendant of the Three-Eye Tribe

Yamcha was a bandit so probably from his battles

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Mon May 21, 2018 4:18 pm

Grimlock wrote:In-universe:

• Who are the angels/where do the angels come from?
• Where does Zeno come from?
• Where are the other four Kaioshins for each Universe?
• Why does not Piccolo get a transformation?
• Why did not Kaioshin of Time appear in Future Trunks saga and Beerus was the deity dealing with this subject?
• Why does Jaco conveniently disappear in Future Trunks saga?
• Will we ever see Akira Toriyama as the one above Zeno and the creator of all there is?
• Where are the Makaios and Makaioshins?

Out-universe:

• Why did not Akira Toriyama create all five Kaioshins for the other Universes?
• Why did Akira Toriyama end Future Trunks saga in the most crap way possible?
• How come we have got to the point of games being far more interesting than the "main series"?
• Why do not Akira Toriyama use certain concepts he himself came up with in interviews?

Off the top of my head, I have those questions. Might add more as I remember.
The Angels come from Zenoh.

Time Kaiohshin doesn’t exist in the original comic nor Super.

Jaco has a job to do.

Whis stated Zenoh has the highest authority

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Mon May 21, 2018 4:21 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:WTF is God ki?!
The energy of the gods...

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Mon May 21, 2018 4:27 pm

TheDipDap1234 wrote:If 17 and 18 would fuse with eachother, what would their gender be? Male or female?
In-between

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Mon May 21, 2018 7:06 pm

What does it mean when angels go dormant when their God of Destruction is killed?

Why didn't the angels go dormant durring the Tournament of Power when their GoDs were erased?

How much of Androids 17 and 18 are biological, and whicj parts are mechanical?

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Mon May 21, 2018 8:45 pm

One that bugs everyone.

How. The. Fuck. Did. Cell. Regenerate. Without. His. Clump?
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Tue May 22, 2018 2:21 am

What exactly do the kai do to create and cultivate life? All we've ever seen them do is watch. Do they have the power to create planets out of thin air? If so, why did King Kai need to use the Dragon Balls to wish his tiny planet back? Do they have some process for creating cellular life forms? Do they have some hand in the evolutionary process? Given that the Supreme Kai and God of Destruction serve a yin yang relationship, the Kais should logically have some powers of creation to balance their destructive counterparts. Especially since the latter can just snap his fingers and erase a whole planet, undoing millions of years of evolution.

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Tue May 22, 2018 10:11 am

ZeroNeonix wrote:What does it mean when angels go dormant when their God of Destruction is killed?

Why didn't the angels go dormant durring the Tournament of Power when their GoDs were erased?
These are good questions that I've asked myself. I think that since the ToP took place in the World of Void, them being "inactive" simply means that they are no longer in the real world or universe. So for them to continue sitting on the bench when their hakaishin is erased would kind of makes sense. This is anyways how I reasoned it.
ZeroNeonix wrote:What exactly do the kai do to create and cultivate life? All we've ever seen them do is watch. Do they have the power to create planets out of thin air? If so, why did King Kai need to use the Dragon Balls to wish his tiny planet back? Do they have some process for creating cellular life forms? Do they have some hand in the evolutionary process? Given that the Supreme Kai and God of Destruction serve a yin yang relationship, the Kais should logically have some powers of creation to balance their destructive counterparts. Especially since the latter can just snap his fingers and erase a whole planet, undoing millions of years of evolution.
This question has been answered by Akira Toriyama before:
Source: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/ ... yama-2013/

I think that Kais can only create objects like clothing, katchin, etc., not entire planets. Kaioshins on the other hand, are gods of creation, but they do not create entire planets. Rather, they create the "impetus" or stimulus for life to be created. Thus, it's their job to initiate the process that creates life on planets. They serve as an advisory role but many Kaioshins just observe and not interfere. There's a balance of creation and destruction that determines the mortal level. If either the Kaioshin or Hakaishin slack off in their duties, it can lower the mortal level. For example, if the Hakaishin doesn't destroy, then there will be too many planets and overpopulation. You'd have a problem with resources which is what caused Thanos to destroy half the life in the universe (Marvel segue lol). At the same time, if there is too much destruction and Kaioshins don't create life then mortal level cannot increase.
TheDipDap1234 wrote:If 17 and 18 would fuse with eachother, what would their gender be? Male or female?
Transgender. Towa actually caused Super 17 to absorb Android 18 in DBH. This is what it looked like:
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue May 22, 2018 12:20 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:
Transgender. Towa actually caused Super 17 to absorb Android 18 in DBH. This is what it looked like:
Super 17 still remained a male i think, because he only absorbed her. Also, he was two #17's fused, so it's 17+17+18.
His voice sounds like always.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Wed May 23, 2018 1:01 pm

I have to say that I am impress by how this topic turns out.

Keep sending your question, I'll try later to check which question have been answered and edit the first post with answered unanswered question.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Wed May 23, 2018 3:42 pm

ZeroNeonix wrote:What does it mean when angels go dormant when their God of Destruction is killed?

How much of Androids 17 and 18 are biological, and whicj parts are mechanical?
No. 17 and No. 18 aren’t human anymore, they’re androids - human-based mechanically enhanced beings. Bulma says in Super that they have been changed to the cellular level. However, they were originally human so they can do human things like have babies and whatnot. Why do you think Vegeta asked if Oob was an android or an Earthling? Clearly they understand there’s a difference between them. It’s why they’re androids and not cyborgs.

About the angels, they just stop working - cease to function. Their purpose is to serve the gods so if the god they serve dies then they don’t do anything. Where they go, I don’t know. They probably go back to Whis's home planet and chill there until a new god appears.

Gligarman
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Gligarman » Wed May 23, 2018 8:06 pm

I've always wanted to know if Goku was ever reunited with Grandpa Gohan in the afterlife. Since we last saw the two together Goku still didn't know that he was the one that killed him.

TheZFighter
Regular

Post by TheZFighter » Thu May 24, 2018 2:21 am

Meshack wrote:

What is Chiaotzu?

Again, I'm aware of all of this but I'd still like to see it addressed in-universe.
Z-Fighters fan.

Goku, Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, Yajirobe, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Android 18, Goten, Trunks and Majin Buu.

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Thu May 24, 2018 11:22 am

Gligarman wrote:I've always wanted to know if Goku was ever reunited with Grandpa Gohan in the afterlife. Since we last saw the two together Goku still didn't know that he was the one that killed him.
In Dragon Ball anime, Goku met his Grandpa Gohan again at the Furnace of 8 divisions. There, Grandpa Gohan was living happily with the attractive Annin. So most likely Goku did not revisit his Grandpa to allow him to live with Annin in peace.
Pantalones wrote:Yeah, the name of Freeza's species is such an odd thing to not mention at this point. I guess they're pulling a Yoda with them, showing us a rare few members of the species but giving us next-to-no information on it (not even a name.) Even now it seems like all we know for sure is that most of them don't have power levels rising into the tens or hundreds of millions just from natural growth with no real training, since that's just the result of a mutation in Freeza's family.
Toriyama was asked this directly. Instead of giving us a name for Freeza's race, we were told that he's a hybrid of species from accidental spontaneous mutations so it was implied that it was never given a name.
What is Freeza really, I mean, what type of species? How did he get so powerful? Why does he have an army when he can blow up the universe with the blink of an eye? –Joshua Dare, New York
There aren’t many of them, but perhaps they are a new hybrid species that came into existence from an accidental spontaneous mutation in our grandfathers’ time. As for Freeza’s men, he doesn’t consider them an “army” so much as convenient followers.
Source: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/press-archive ... -toriyama/
Sonofman wrote:How can Saiyans interbreed with earthlings, are they not a different race/species?
This was answered in the Daizenshuu 4, Races section:
The tailless second generation are super ultra child prodigies.
Saiyan genes have an extraordinarily good compatibility with Earthling blood. Because of this, when the two races are mixed together children with formidable power are born. Particularly, those Halflings born without tails hide an exceptional battle power. There are many things that they naturally master from a young age, such as the ordinarily arduous transformation into a Super Saiyan. In spite of having such an outstanding battle sense, they do not have a fondness for battle like a pure Saiyan. Instead, it seems that the violent temperament of the Saiyan has been relaxed through their Earthling blood.
The better question to ask is how Tarble can breed with his wife, Gure lol. They are very different.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

Gligarman
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Gligarman » Thu May 24, 2018 5:35 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:
Gligarman wrote:I've always wanted to know if Goku was ever reunited with Grandpa Gohan in the afterlife. Since we last saw the two together Goku still didn't know that he was the one that killed him.
In Dragon Ball anime, Goku met his Grandpa Gohan again at the Furnace of 8 divisions. There, Grandpa Gohan was living happily with the attractive Annin. So most likely Goku did not revisit his Grandpa to allow him to live with Annin in peace.
Yeah, I remember those episodes. They're technically not canon though since it was filler so I've always wanted to see Toriyama tackle that directly. One of my favorite moments in the entire series was their first reunion. It's such a touching scene.

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Thu May 24, 2018 7:15 pm

TheZFighter wrote:
Meshack wrote:

What is Chiaotzu?

Again, I'm aware of all of this but I'd still like to see it addressed in-universe.
Why would they address it?