"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by BrolyKale » Thu May 24, 2018 9:10 pm

Dragon Wukong wrote:
BrolyKale wrote:Can anyone tell me how strong Fu is? and what's his story, please, thanks!
Fu is implied to at least be as strong as Mira. Dragon Ball Online says his backstory is Towa and Mira's son whom Mira had a big influence on, or something, but he never ended up appearing in that game as far as I know. Xenoverse 2 says he's a mutant created through the cells of Towa and Mira and can absorb energy from time distortions. He's pretty much not a villain in Xenoverse 2, considering he ends up helping the hero stop Dabura and is only interested in seeing what stuff might happen from changes in history, and ends up calling the DBXV2 hero a friend.

In Dragon Ball Heroes though he ends up taking a bunch of people from various timelines and putting them together on his own prison planet as some experiment of some kind. That's all we pretty much know.
Thank you buddy!! One more question, do you know how strong is Mira? SSJB level or less stronger?
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

gantarat

Post by gantarat » Fri May 25, 2018 12:32 am

I wonder will we see Xeno Goku again in mission 3 ?

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri May 25, 2018 8:18 am

gantarat wrote:I wonder will we see Xeno Goku again in mission 3 ?
I'd rather save him for later and have other people show up.

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Fri May 25, 2018 12:01 pm

BrolyKale wrote:
Dragon Wukong wrote:
BrolyKale wrote:Can anyone tell me how strong Fu is? and what's his story, please, thanks!
Fu is implied to at least be as strong as Mira. Dragon Ball Online says his backstory is Towa and Mira's son whom Mira had a big influence on, or something, but he never ended up appearing in that game as far as I know. Xenoverse 2 says he's a mutant created through the cells of Towa and Mira and can absorb energy from time distortions. He's pretty much not a villain in Xenoverse 2, considering he ends up helping the hero stop Dabura and is only interested in seeing what stuff might happen from changes in history, and ends up calling the DBXV2 hero a friend.

In Dragon Ball Heroes though he ends up taking a bunch of people from various timelines and putting them together on his own prison planet as some experiment of some kind. That's all we pretty much know.
Thank you buddy!! One more question, do you know how strong is Mira? SSJB level or less stronger?
I mean, Mira can go Super Saiyan, and he's around SSB level (but probably still weaker than Goku) when he absorbs Towa, which makes him look SS4 kinda. Fu doesn't show having either of these so far, so I'm assuming he's just around as strong as base form Mira.

Generally speaking, how strong Mira is seems to differ between continuities. Super Saiyan Mira can sorta hold his own against Super Saiyan Trunks and Bardock in the Heroes manga, but in Xenoverse it's implied he's stronger than Majin Buu and SS3 Goku in base form. But he also gets beaten by SS3 Bardock in Xenoverse 2. Then the final battle of Xenoverse 2 has SSB Goku fighting Towa-absorbed/sortaSS4 Mira with the player character, but the Heroes manga has Towa-absorbed Mira being around equal to SS4 Masked Dark Dragon Ball Broly and SS4 Goku: Xeno, who is weaker than SSB Goku.

Power level consistency is not a thing anymore honestly.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri May 25, 2018 1:57 pm

Dragon Wukong wrote:Power level consistency is not a thing anymore honestly.
Do you really want power consistency across completely different media? :eh: Just because someone has X power in Heroes, it doesn't mean he has to have the same power in another game.

Also, when you want to refer to Mira after absorbing Towa, just call him Mira Final Form, that's the official name.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Fri May 25, 2018 2:33 pm

Dragon Wukong wrote:I mean, Mira can go Super Saiyan, and he's around SSB level (but probably still weaker than Goku) when he absorbs Towa, which makes him look SS4 kinda. Fu doesn't show having either of these so far, so I'm assuming he's just around as strong as base form Mira.

Generally speaking, how strong Mira is seems to differ between continuities. Super Saiyan Mira can sorta hold his own against Super Saiyan Trunks and Bardock in the Heroes manga, but in Xenoverse it's implied he's stronger than Majin Buu and SS3 Goku in base form. But he also gets beaten by SS3 Bardock in Xenoverse 2. Then the final battle of Xenoverse 2 has SSB Goku fighting Towa-absorbed/sortaSS4 Mira with the player character, but the Heroes manga has Towa-absorbed Mira being around equal to SS4 Masked Dark Dragon Ball Broly and SS4 Goku: Xeno, who is weaker than SSB Goku.

Thank you for your reply! :thumbup:
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Fri May 25, 2018 5:43 pm

Dragon Wukong wrote:SS4 Goku: Xeno, who is weaker than SSB Goku.
Slightly weaker than POST-ToP Goku Blue, specifically.

Goku improved massively between RoF and end of ToP

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Fri May 25, 2018 6:33 pm

Grimlock wrote:Also, when you want to refer to Mira after absorbing Towa, just call him Mira Final Form, that's the official name.
To be fair I'm explaining in the context of someone who doesn't know the details behind Mira or his forms.

And I don't really care for power level consistency across media, I'm just commenting that if someone wants to know how strong Mira is, it's kinda hard to pinpoint compared to characters within Z-era canon.

gantarat

Post by gantarat » Fri May 25, 2018 11:55 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
gantarat wrote:I wonder will we see Xeno Goku again in mission 3 ?
I'd rather save him for later and have other people show up.
i can see he come back with new power up form to fight Berserker Blue Goku.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun May 27, 2018 9:38 am

So i wonder how Chronoa is doing. You know, being sealed with the demons and all that

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun May 27, 2018 9:58 am

Majin Demigra wrote:So i wonder how Chronoa is doing. You know, being sealed with the demons and all that
I imagine it goes like this
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Kakarot
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Kakarot » Sun May 27, 2018 4:38 pm

Dragon Wukong wrote:
BrolyKale wrote:
Dragon Wukong wrote: I mean, Mira can go Super Saiyan, and he's around SSB level (but probably still weaker than Goku) when he absorbs Towa, which makes him look SS4 kinda. Fu doesn't show having either of these so far, so I'm assuming he's just around as strong as base form Mira.

To be fair, it's implied that the Mira that fights Broly Dark is not the same as the one who fought Bardock: Xeno and Trunks: Xeno.

YonedgeHP
Regular

Post by YonedgeHP » Sun May 27, 2018 5:01 pm

Kakarot wrote:
Dragon Wukong wrote:
BrolyKale wrote:
To be fair, it's implied that the Mira that fights Broly Dark is not the same as the one who fought Bardock: Xeno and Trunks: Xeno.
Yeah, both Salsa and Putine said that this Mira is most likely a second version of Mira created by Towa as a replacement to the one who was destroyed by Trunks Xeno, AKA not the same character (technically speaking).
Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide. -PSN Xenoverse 2 account: Yonedge-HP. Freeza's race Ki blast avatar: Yonedge.
Filler and canon discussions are "meh" :oops:

English is not my first language!

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun May 27, 2018 6:37 pm

Not only that Youtuber did say Xeno Goku has God Ki without clarifying that it is just in the 3DS Heroes game, he also says that Future Trunks from Dragon Ball Super is not the same as Time Patroller Trunks even though Trunks himself confirms that Dragon Ball Super Trunks is he himself in Xenoverse 2... All he keeps saying is how "Hurr durr Heroes is just whacky stuff without any logical thought behind them and you do not put too much thought because it doesn't make sense" even though those are not true at all.

I mean, is this a trend or a rule that Youtubers have to spread misinformation? I don't know, what do they get by lying? Is it really hard to tell your audience the truth? This is so sad, and my headache has officially begun. :| Hopefully, just hopefully I won't have to see people using that argument while discussing the Heroes anime when it starts.

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sun May 27, 2018 6:42 pm

People are already using that same argument every time the Heroes anime gets brought up and always ends up with the SSB is way stronger than SSJ4 nonsense. So it will only get worse.

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Sun May 27, 2018 6:47 pm

Grimlock wrote:Not only that Youtuber did say Xeno Goku has God Ki without clarifying that it is just in the 3DS Heroes game, he also says that Future Trunks from Dragon Ball Super is not the same as Time Patroller Trunks even though Trunks himself confirms that Dragon Ball Super Trunks is he himself in Xenoverse 2... All he keeps saying is how "Hurr durr Heroes is just whacky stuff without any logical thought behind them and you do not put too much thought because it doesn't make sense" even though those are not true at all.

I mean, is this a trend or a rule that Youtubers have to spread misinformation? I don't know, what do they get by lying? Is it really hard to tell your audience the truth? This is so sad, and my headache has officially begun. :| Hopefully, just hopefully I won't have to see people using that argument while discussing the Heroes anime when it starts.
Dude, no need to hide names again. You're clearly talking about Geekdom101, who has over 500k+ subs, is a public figure, is on this exact forum, and who made a big video today about Xeno Goku.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxOex-atddM

If you want to settle something ,the best way is to hash it out instead of sub posting when you're clearly talking about him. And since he is a member here, I'm sure this is the perfect opportunity for him to defend himself.
Geekdom101 wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:I don't like how Geekdom's video are essentially him talking in front of a still, at least others make their video's visually appealing.
Literally 75% of my content is heavily edited (I have two editors who help too). Maybe you should watch more of it before saying things like this. Thanks
I've had my own issues with Geekdom, and he still says some stuff that annoy me, but I don't think he would deliberately lie and deliberately try to mislead people.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun May 27, 2018 6:55 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:People are already using that same argument every time the Heroes anime gets brought up (...). So it will only get worse.
Jesus... :sick:
RichardKing2 wrote:but I don't think he would deliberately lie and deliberately try to mislead people.
TheDevilsCorpse sent him a tweet saying this and he replied, he knew that only 3DS Xeno Goku has God Ki, no other version. If you played Xenoverse 2, you would know that Dragon Ball Super Trunks and Time Patroller Trunks are the same, it is explicitly said when you finish Future Trunks saga.

He is more worried about repeatedly saying how Heroes is just fanservice without anything else than actually putting some effort and providing your audience with the correct information.

~ War of the Dinobots ~

YonedgeHP
Regular

Post by YonedgeHP » Sun May 27, 2018 7:16 pm

When the hell was stated that Trunks Xeno and Trunks from Super are the same characters? The only thing that was said and I'm thinking you're referring to as you mentioned months ago is that Trunks mentioned "oh, so you're fixing the problems in time that I did?" When Trunks Xeno was saying that he was referring to the Trunkses in general (because they have the same name), not the same timeline per say.
Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide. -PSN Xenoverse 2 account: Yonedge-HP. Freeza's race Ki blast avatar: Yonedge.
Filler and canon discussions are "meh" :oops:

English is not my first language!

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Sun May 27, 2018 10:01 pm

YonedgeHP wrote:
Kakarot wrote:To be fair, it's implied that the Mira that fights Broly Dark is not the same as the one who fought Bardock: Xeno and Trunks: Xeno.
Yeah, both Salsa and Putine said that this Mira is most likely a second version of Mira created by Towa as a replacement to the one who was destroyed by Trunks Xeno, AKA not the same character (technically speaking).
Then DBXV2's Mira is a different Mira from XV's Mira ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

Geekdom101
Regular

Post by Geekdom101 » Sun May 27, 2018 11:26 pm

Yeah homie, the best way to try to correct me is to contact me vs posting about mystery Youtubers.

Also, you took that Xenoverse line too literally. Super Trunks and Xeno Trunks cant possibly be the same person because they have different stories.
"Allow me to show you... my further evolution"

OFFICIAL Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgIqhB ... yUSp71VCOQ