"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

alakazam^
I Live Here

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by alakazam^ » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:18 pm

jeffbr92 wrote:No more new info about the Hannibal Saiyan?
He's voiced by Rikiya Koyama.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:24 pm

HeroR wrote:Cooler's true form is weaker than Freeza's true form. What gave Cooler the edge was his fifth form. I mean, it was one of the few things Funi did get right in the original dubbing.
Well, whenever it was said Cooler was stronger, I actually never paid attention to which form they were referring to. It all seemed they were talking regardless of the form being used.
alakazam^ wrote:He's voiced by Rikiya Koyama.
alazakam^, it was posted a preview of chapter 2 in the last page, did you see it?
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:47 pm

HeroR wrote:
Grimlock wrote:
IndieBooToo wrote:Cooler is not stronger than Frieza.
Is it not? I'm pretty sure Movie 5 and various official materials say he is.
Cooler's true form is weaker than Freeza's true form. What gave Cooler the edge was his fifth form. I mean, it was one of the few things Funi did get right in the original dubbing.
Cooler was talking about Freeza having "the edge" in the original dub.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:44 pm

theshinobi wrote:Spoiler Alert - UM2
Images from Saikyo Jump Preview

[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]
Prison Planet - "Slum" Area

*The imprisoned Trunks is...

Trunks: This is the end, Boujakku!!!

----------

Trunks: Thanks for the help!

Coola: Kid... You don't lower your guard until you make sure you take the last breath out of your opponent. This Trunks kid didn't have a Dragon Ball but, thanks to him...

----------

Coola: I managed to get my hands on one. I'll gather the other 6 and be the one to escape this Prison Planet.

Trunks: Oolong-san!? Why are you here!?

----------

Prison Planet - "Green" Area

Goku: Anyway, he's really strong! The other me!

Mai: What was up with him? He seemed to be looking for Fu but he just thrashed around and went somewhere...

Vegeeta: It's a waste of time thinking about Kakarrot's train of thought.

----------

Vegeeta: Anyway, let's catch that shitty brat and take Trunks' location out of him.

Fubot: You're scary, Vegeeta-san. But... I think it would be best if you worried about yourselves rather than about me. You know, because the other released prisoners will come to you looking for the ball I gave you. It has already begun.

----------

Fu: This experiment (the competition for the Dragon Balls). Oh! A prisoner is already near you. That's... him!!

----------

Mai: What's wrong?

Fubot: I'm surprised. Even though I restrained him to prevent this from happening because he was too strong

----------

Fubot: who'd have thought he would free himself from the "Sealing Lock"!? Amazing! What an interesting subject...
theshinobi wrote:Not to mention the characters on the anime page

[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]
Goku: Xeno (Masako Nozawa) - A Son Goku from another dimension that is working as a Time Patroller. He's investigating the Prison Planet, but...

Goku (Masako Nozawa) - A pure-hearted Saiyajin, training everyday to become the strongest. He headed to the Prison Planet, where Trunks was said to have been taken.

Vegeeta (Ryou Horikawa) - He decided to go to the Prison Planet to save his son Trunks, who came again from the future. He's suspicious of the mysterious man "Fu".

Mai (Eiko Yamada) - She came from the future wih Trunks. She was hepling his training on Planet Beers by cooking and such but decided to go to the Prison Planet, even knowing it was reckless, when she found out Trunks was imprisoned there.

Trunks: Future (Takeshi Kusao) - He arrived on Planet Beers from the future to have Goku and the others train him but was imprisoned in the mysterious "Prison Planet" by someone.

Coola (Ryuusei Nakao) - He's helping Trunks in order to escape the Prison Planet.

Fu (Kappei Yamaguchi) - A mysterious man that appeared to tell about Trunks having been taken to the Prison Planet. He says he's Trunks friend but his identity is unknown. With an aloof personality, there's no telling what he's thinking about.

Evil Saiyajin (Rikiya Koyama) - A mysterious warrior admitted in the Prison Planet by Fu. Overwhelming Goku and the others with his astounding power, he's on the rampage around the Prison Planet.

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:21 pm

Nice thanks for the translation! @alakazam.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:04 am

ShadowBardock89 wrote:
HeroR wrote:
Grimlock wrote:
Is it not? I'm pretty sure Movie 5 and various official materials say he is.
Cooler's true form is weaker than Freeza's true form. What gave Cooler the edge was his fifth form. I mean, it was one of the few things Funi did get right in the original dubbing.
Cooler was talking about Freeza having "the edge" in the original dub.
Yeah, basically meaning that Freeza was ahead, even slightly. Then Cooler got his fifth form.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:39 am

Thank you Al!

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:28 am

so, we're looking at a few weeks from the next update right? Could we really be seeing Ozotto for the next ball keeper?

I wonder whose going to get new forms/content this time?

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:57 pm

With all the trace talk lately, I Wonder if this manga has been traced?

FlpShimizu
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by FlpShimizu » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:37 pm

sangofe wrote:With all the trace talk lately, I Wonder if this manga has been traced?
That panel with Trunks punching Bojack in the gut surely was traced.
"I'm never fighting a gag manga character again!"

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:08 am

FlpShimizu wrote:
sangofe wrote:With all the trace talk lately, I Wonder if this manga has been traced?
from what?

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:09 am

FlpShimizu wrote:
from what?

OLKv3

Post by OLKv3 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:38 am

It uses panels from DB, yes.

YonedgeHP
Regular

Post by YonedgeHP » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:33 am

Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide. -PSN Xenoverse 2 account: Yonedge-HP. Freeza's race Ki blast avatar: Yonedge.
Filler and canon discussions are "meh" :oops:

English is not my first language!

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:12 am

YonedgeHP wrote:Anyone knows what is this? http://meli-melo.blog.jp/archives/1071501281.html
It looks like it could be a Universe Mission 3 card information leak of some kind? It does say the amount of common cards, rare cards and so on.
The characters mentioned are Xeno versions of all seven Shadow Dragons (I believe), Goku, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Goku: Xeno, Vegeks: Xeno, Cooler, King Cold and Android 17. There's also mention of Demigra, but I don't think that's a card. Not sure though.
I don't know how true it is, I just gave it a quick read and translated the little I can.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

YonedgeHP
Regular

Post by YonedgeHP » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:48 am

Alruneia wrote:
YonedgeHP wrote:Anyone knows what is this? http://meli-melo.blog.jp/archives/1071501281.html
It looks like it could be a Universe Mission 3 card information leak of some kind? It does say the amount of common cards, rare cards and so on.
The characters mentioned are Xeno versions of all seven Shadow Dragons (I believe), Goku, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Goku: Xeno, Vegeks: Xeno, Cooler, King Cold and Android 17. There's also mention of Demigra, but I don't think that's a card. Not sure though.
I don't know how true it is, I just gave it a quick read and translated the little I can.
I know, the thing is I don't exactly know how reliable is this guy and the site.
Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide. -PSN Xenoverse 2 account: Yonedge-HP. Freeza's race Ki blast avatar: Yonedge.
Filler and canon discussions are "meh" :oops:

English is not my first language!

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:49 am

That's odd. tdshi rarely leaks CPs cards without an image... No reason to doubt though, so I'm pretty surprised that the Dragons will get yet another new forms all at once. It's been a while since we last met them, in JM8. It seems Xeno Goku will get a new costume too? Excited to see what's more in UM3.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:38 am

Grimlock wrote:That's odd. tdshi rarely leaks CPs cards without an image... No reason to doubt though, so I'm pretty surprised that the Dragons will get yet another new forms all at once. It's been a while since we last met them, in JM8. It seems Xeno Goku will get a new costume too? Excited to see what's more in UM3.
Same

King Cold has me hype as balls tho

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:36 am

Alruneia wrote:
anything specific on this king kold? a Xeno form? a Golden form?

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:58 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Alruneia wrote:
anything specific on this king kold? a Xeno form? a Golden form?
It only says "King Cold", there's no "Xeno" at the end of his name or anything.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link