Why don't all these guests make accounts?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Why don't all these guests make accounts?

Post by PFM18 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:24 pm

Pretty much the title. Why do you see like 2 users browsing a thread and like 30 guests all the time? Is there something that discourages people from making accounts that I am not aware of? We could have a lot more discussion if all these people would contribute too.

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Re: Why don't all these guests make accounts?

Post by mute_proxy » Thu May 17, 2018 2:03 am

A lot of people don't want their opinion stated or to engage in arguments (usually stating opinions end up in arguments here, and usually it's not fun) or they havent been approved by the mods yet. Or they're here just for the news.

BlazingFiddlesticks
I Live Here

Post by BlazingFiddlesticks » Thu May 17, 2018 1:03 pm

If nothing else, lurking a forum for a little while is never a bad thing.
JulieYBM wrote:
Pannaliciour wrote:Reading all the comments and interviews, my conclusion is: nobody knows what the hell is going on.
Just like Dragon Ball since Chapter #4.
son veku wrote:
Metalwario64 wrote:
BlazingFiddlesticks wrote:Kingdom Piccolo
Where is that located?
Canada

Apollo Fungus

Post by Apollo Fungus » Thu May 17, 2018 1:19 pm

They just don't want to. I know that's a bit blunt, but sometimes folks just like to browse a forum without getting involved in the discussion (speaking as someone who has been a regular Kanzenshuu lurker for 4+ years but only became a forum member last December, that is a thing people do). Why they don't want to get involved could be anything, but since it's their own business, there's no point prying further into it.

Otherwise, some folks just like to browse as a guest unless there's something they'd like to discuss or respond to (again, I do that sort of thing quite a lot round these parts).

majinwarman
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by majinwarman » Fri May 18, 2018 9:16 am

Apollo Fungus wrote:They just don't want to. I know that's a bit blunt, but sometimes folks just like to browse a forum without getting involved in the discussion (speaking as someone who has been a regular Kanzenshuu lurker for 4+ years but only became a forum member last December, that is a thing people do). Why they don't want to get involved could be anything, but since it's their own business, there's no point prying further into it.

Otherwise, some folks just like to browse as a guest unless there's something they'd like to discuss or respond to (again, I do that sort of thing quite a lot round these parts).
I lurked Kannzehuu a bit as well before I made an account. I think people are trying to feel out the forum before they wish to join it.
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:20 pm

Most of them are probably spam bots lol.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Shiro97

Post by Shiro97 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:58 pm

Maybe they don't feel like they have anything they want to say, I've been coming back and forth to the website since around 2006 or 7ish. I only made an account recently cause I wanted to join in with some discussions, but then I ended up not having much to say for myself anyway. Either that or their just checking back for news on upcoming stuff.