"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dragotaker » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:53 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Dragotaker wrote:
Rinsankajugin wrote:New scan from this week's Weekly Jump, seems to confirm the previous leak:

Now Towa and Vegenks are back even though they are not supposed to be around and Fuu is with them???? i don't get it but is interesting i wonder if Towa is aware that's her son right there and what about Fuu himself?? Omega looks the same shape wise in that silhouette so whatever is new about him must be another lame recolor, really hate that trend Toriyama must be hands full in this now that there is no Super.
These are new CP( campaign ) cards showing off a new CAA(card action ability) which is a new version of the Space time Transfer but with fu, Fu cuts a whole in space and time and summons a character to do an attack. This mostlikely has nothing to do with the story, sometimes the CP cards have something to do with the story but I highly doubt these are. They’re usually just made to show off a new CAA
So he summons both Vegenks and Towa?? and is he the only one whos gonna be able to do this???

FlpShimizu
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by FlpShimizu » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:39 pm

I don't think Toriyama is involved with anything regarding Heroes nowadays.
"I'm never fighting a gag manga character again!"

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:30 pm

Dragotaker wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
Dragotaker wrote:
Now Towa and Vegenks are back even though they are not supposed to be around and Fuu is with them???? i don't get it but is interesting i wonder if Towa is aware that's her son right there and what about Fuu himself?? Omega looks the same shape wise in that silhouette so whatever is new about him must be another lame recolor, really hate that trend Toriyama must be hands full in this now that there is no Super.
These are new CP( campaign ) cards showing off a new CAA(card action ability) which is a new version of the Space time Transfer but with fu, Fu cuts a whole in space and time and summons a character to do an attack. This mostlikely has nothing to do with the story, sometimes the CP cards have something to do with the story but I highly doubt these are. They’re usually just made to show off a new CAA
So he summons both Vegenks and Towa?? and is he the only one whos gonna be able to do this???
Nah, it’s a a Vegeks xeno card with the CAA. I’d assume fu comes out of nowhere cuts a hole in space and time summons towa to do her attack and that’s it

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:20 pm

FlpShimizu wrote:I don't think Toriyama is involved with anything regarding Heroes nowadays.
He probably does a few character designs every now and again for key characters, but I dont think he does much else besides that

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:27 pm

It would be cool if Omega Shenron new form turns out to be something like this:

Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:42 am

Dragotaker wrote:
Uh, no. Outside of a few early designs Toriyama doesn't touch Heroes. Outside of doing some coordination on the movie (since he's done writing it) he's likely working on stuff for DB's return to TV which will likely happen next year.
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
FlpShimizu wrote:I don't think Toriyama is involved with anything regarding Heroes nowadays.
He probably does a few character designs every now and again for key characters, but I dont think he does much else besides that
When Toriyama does a design for a game these days they shout it from the mountain tops.

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:00 am

Oh, I need to catch up a bit :lol: will provide manga translations in the next few days.
TheDevilsCorpse wrote:There are leaks from known leakers going around. Been talking about them in my Discord server and tossing them up as rumors on Twitter since earlier this morning (before GovetaXV posted, deleted, posted, and deleted his tweets.)
Could you post the original text?
jeffbr92 wrote:It is somehow related to the Omni King?
Nope, they're different terms. Xeno is just "ze-no" and the Omni King is "ze-n"+"o-u".
szopman wrote:https://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Priso ... ite_note-3

I wouldn't mind the fusion of both versions of Trunks :D
I don't know where that information came from. I remember reading about the Prison Planet being located at the edge of the Universe of in the space between Universes or something but nothing about it being in Trunks' timeline.

Edit: Oh, apparently it's from the manga. Will check it later, then.

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:08 pm

alakazam^ wrote: I don't know where that information came from. I remember reading about the Prison Planet being located at the edge of the Universe of in the space between Universes or something but nothing about it being in Trunks' timeline.

Fu says the Prison Planet does not exist in the past (present timeline), not sure if he says about it being in Trunks timeline.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:42 pm

alakazam^ wrote:Oh, I need to catch up a bit :lol: will provide manga translations in the next few days.
TheDevilsCorpse wrote:There are leaks from known leakers going around. Been talking about them in my Discord server and tossing them up as rumors on Twitter since earlier this morning (before GovetaXV posted, deleted, posted, and deleted his tweets.)
Could you post the original text?
jeffbr92 wrote:It is somehow related to the Omni King?
Nope, they're different terms. Xeno is just "ze-no" and the Omni King is "ze-n"+"o-u".
szopman wrote:https://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Priso ... ite_note-3

I wouldn't mind the fusion of both versions of Trunks :D
I don't know where that information came from. I remember reading about the Prison Planet being located at the edge of the Universe of in the space between Universes or something but nothing about it being in Trunks' timeline.

the edge of the universe thing has been used for the demon realm too so its not too out there given whose running it

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:45 pm

You guys think we'll see another opening/trailer for this month? We should be getting Universe Mission 3 right?

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:54 pm

RichardKing2 wrote:You guys think we'll see another opening/trailer for this month? We should be getting Universe Mission 3 right?
Wasn't a trailer announced for the 21st or somthing?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:36 pm

RichardKing2 wrote:You guys think we'll see another opening/trailer for this month? We should be getting Universe Mission 3 right?
No. Heroes updates each two months, so UM3 is going to be released on July (12th). Its respective trailer will pop up a few days earlier.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:53 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Wasn't a trailer announced for the 21st or somthing?
Thats for the SDBH anime
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:00 pm

Doing research for Heroes videos to post up on Youtube as some point in the near future. I think I've covered the main Charismas, but figured I'd double check just in case I missed anyone.

Engineer Yoshito-kun
Battle Navigator Hiro-kun
Battle Princess Tama-chan
Battle Navigator Sora
Battle Navigator Tsubasa
Battle Princess Momo-chan
Doctor/Professor Bikini
Battle Navigator Yuuki
Battle Princess Suzu

I've never really paid attention to this part of the Heroes material. Do the the duo who do the Youtube breakdowns (Monta and Lock?) have a Charisma position and title? Or are they just supposed to be regular people? If they count as Charismas, does anyone remember during what mission series they were added into the mix?
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:16 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:Do the the duo who do the Youtube breakdowns (Monta and Lock?) have a Charisma position and title? Or are they just supposed to be regular people? If they count as Charismas, does anyone remember during what mission series they were added into the mix?
They don't seem to be Charismas, that video says they're in charge of advertising SDBH.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:16 pm

All the Xeno Dragons!

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

New wizard!

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Evil Saiyan no longer.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

New clothes for Xeno Goku, Xeno Gohan and Xeno Goten.

[spoiler]Image Image Image[/spoiler]
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

RedHeat
Regular

Post by RedHeat » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:07 pm

Grimlock wrote:All the Xeno Dragons!

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

New wizard!

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Evil Saiyan no longer.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

New clothes for Xeno Goku, Xeno Gohan and Xeno Goten.

[spoiler]Image Image Image[/spoiler]
I can't wait for the 'fanart' of the new wizard.
Feels over Reals.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:11 pm

Goku looking fresh as hell in that new trenchcoat. :thumbup:

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:16 pm

Ah, so Demigra has a sexy Libarian Assistant now!
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:19 pm

What's the name of the female wizard/makai? Looks like it's on the card.