"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grimlock » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:45 pm

This is the first card that will allow Vegeta to transform into Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Evolution. Since it is not part of the main set of the cards, we will be lucky if we get to find someone using it and recording it to upload in Youtube. I would like to see if Vegeta got his own transformation scene like Super Saiyan 4 GT Gohan and the Super Saiyan Gods transformations have their own.

We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:07 pm

He’s gonna be an ultimate rare
and... that is a good thing??? like that means his card is more powerfull than the average card and if so could it mean more new things for him in the future??? think i didn't see the new Xeno Gohan and neither the new Xeno Goku and Vegeta in super saiyan cards from the magazine i guess they are also ultimate rares??

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:17 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Hang on, Xeno Goten doesnt even have a card it seems.

Well thats shite
he better be amazing if this is the case

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:30 pm

Dragotaker wrote:
and... that is a good thing??? like that means his card is more powerfull than the average card and if so could it mean more new things for him in the future??? think i didn't see the new Xeno Gohan and neither the new Xeno Goku and Vegeta in super saiyan cards from the magazine i guess they are also ultimate rares??
Yes, they are also Ultimate rares. And to answer about him getting new stuff in the future I’m not sure, Goten xeno’s first card ever was also a ultimate rare and he still hasn’t got any love(he did go ssj in the DDRM Managa so maybe they’ll give him ssj)

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:42 pm

BlueBasilisk wrote:Wait, is that Cooler using Kamehameha? :eh:
No, just his Destroyer Beam

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:22 pm

Think they'll add in Zahha and Shallot anytime soon?

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:24 pm

btw any idea about what the SEC's could be?????

i think i didn't saw Demigra or his secretary on the card list so i guess both of them.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:34 am

Dragotaker wrote:btw any idea about what the SEC's could be?????

i think i didn't saw Demigra or his secretary on the card list so i guess both of them.
We've already seen those cards, but I think Demigra is likely, his assistant might not be but definitely a rare card.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:10 am

A real shot in the dark but I don't suppose anyone knows the title for SDBH Dark Demon Realm Mission Chapter 6 and SDBH Universe Mission Chapter 1 by any chance do they?

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:52 am

All I care right now is how they will include Ozotto and what will be his role :D
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:32 am

Still waiting for better quality pics of these or in-game footage, but they look really cool.
Who would've known that they could make Naturon look badass?
And that silverish skin of Oceanus look awesome. Hot as ever.
Syn Shenron look really cool with this skin shade. I think it's how he actually could look like in GT after absorbing Dragon Balls, since his Omega form didn't look much different except for having all the balls on chest which always disappointed me.

It's great to see other dragons having some spotlight again.

"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:59 am

sunsetshimmer wrote:Still waiting for better quality pics of these or in-game footage, but they look really cool.
Who would've known that they could make Naturon look badass?
And that silverish skin of Oceanus look awesome. Hot as ever.
Syn Shenron look really cool with this skin shade. I think it's how he actually could look like in GT after absorbing Dragon Balls, since his Omega form didn't look much different except for having all the balls on chest which always disappointed me.

It's great to see other dragons having some spotlight again.

There is already gameplay footage of a few of them on the official dragon ball heroes YouTube, and the SEC will most likely be Ozotto, Vegito Blue(new outfit), and Omega Shenron: Xeno.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:36 am

S3 Hendrix wrote: There is already gameplay footage of a few of them on the official dragon ball heroes YouTube, and the SEC will most likely be Ozotto, Vegito Blue(new outfit), and Omega Shenron: Xeno.
You're right, that's cool.
She looks awesome. I love the addons on her legs, feet and her nails. They did a great job with her.
Thanks heavens they didn't use her ugly form instead.

"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:53 am

sunsetshimmer wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
She looks like a fallen maiden crying blood with a big pimple on her forehead.
Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:34 pm

They look like the result of each them fusing with Demigra.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:51 pm

ShadowBardock89 wrote:They look like the result of each them fusing with Demigra.
Its apparently an effect of them being from the dark dragon balls but I bet demigra's 'plan' in the manga for after chronoa locked the demon army away involves them as minions

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:17 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote: There is already gameplay footage of a few of them on the official dragon ball heroes YouTube, and the SEC will most likely be Ozotto, Vegito Blue(new outfit), and Omega Shenron: Xeno.
She looks awesome. I love the addons on her legs, feet and her nails. They did a great job with her.

Want to see the other characters. :wink:
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:45 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:

Want to see the other characters. :wink:
I just want to see Goten and if he has a new special because dragon claw dance was boss

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:21 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
ShadowBardock89 wrote:They look like the result of each them fusing with Demigra.
Its apparently an effect of them being from the dark dragon balls but I bet demigra's 'plan' in the manga for after chronoa locked the demon army away involves them as minions
We don't know if they're from the Dark Dragon Balls or not. Yes, the orbs are red with black stars, but the GT's Evil Dragons had the overloaded blue coloration despite being from the Earth's standard orange and red-star set. The color of the orbs on this iteration of the dragons could potentially be a result of whatever Demigra's done to them.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:48 am

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
We don't know if they're from the Dark Dragon Balls or not. Yes, the orbs are red with black stars, but the GT's Evil Dragons had the overloaded blue coloration despite being from the Earth's standard orange and red-star set. The color of the orbs on this iteration of the dragons could potentially be a result of whatever Demigra's done to them.
Well if you inverse color of regular dragon balls you will get exactly the color of negative dragon balls which makes sense.
I wouldn't really try to apply this logic to Heroes because they would need to recolor those dragon balls as well (assuming those really are Dark Dragon Balls).

Unless..i don't really know much about SDBH and what those dark dragon balls are, but if they are evil then perhaps dragons do not have to fill them with negative energy anymore and so they remain unchanged.