"Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Re: "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" Official Discussion Thread

Post by BlueBasilisk » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:04 pm

Mnich wrote:Looks like another card of SSJ4 Goku is coming to Dokkan: [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Hype!
Yep. He has a different name from the other SS4 Goku. This one is Full Power Super Saiyan 4 and is the leader for the Full Power category.

Shane_Macmahon

Re: Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle

Post by Shane_Macmahon » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:07 am

Super Saiyan Prime wrote:The official site says it's for Google Play and the App Store, so yeah.
It's definitely is an android game. What else it could be? Although, I have not played it but I hope to play it soon. I am just hoping for the quality of the animation to be excellent. Actually, I am my self an animator working for Video Animation Inc.. So, I am really concerned about the animation of the game to be extraordinary.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:05 am

The DB banner has been really nice to me so far. Got INT King Piccolo and Giant Piccolo JR with the tickets from this tourney! :thumbup:

SSR banner hasn't been so hot. Dupes of TEQ SS Goku and Super Baby 2. Still got one gold ticket and one silver ticket summon left. Hopefully better luck with them.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:06 pm

Global's Third Anniversary Countdown Celebration begins today! According to the news the log-in bonus and ticket banner should go up at 4 pm PST.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:20 am

Just two more days til the big 3 year anniversary event! :D In addition to the 3+1 step-up on the two banners, we'll also be getting Dokkan Fest Tickets A & B! Hope everyone can pull something good! :thumbup:

We're also just two Dragon Balls shy of having the full set on Global's facebook campaign. Today's question is also super easy so the 6th one is as good as ours too. They still haven't told us what we get for the full set.

Someone on the Dokkan subreddit discovered that the Friend Point banner has an end date set for the 7th as well. I'm sure it'll be extended but I'm really hoping it's because they're going to do a renewal. It really needs one. Maybe a new Friend Point LR? :think:

NintendoBlaze53
Regular

Post by NintendoBlaze53 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:46 am

Going into the 3 Year I have one desire. Pulling a summonable LR. Whether the Gogeta or Vegetto or an LR from the ticket summons. I want to finally pull my first LR in this celebration. As for other parts of the event, I'll be summoning on Gogeta's banner mainly due to Vegetto's banner being dead to me due to already having some units rainbow. We also got a new Pilaf Pack that provides a ticket to a Dokkanfest unit, including some really good ones. We'll also be getting a new free Red Stone, I recommend using this on units which will get Extreme Z Awakenings. A new Blue Stone, through a pilaf pack, the Blue Stone isn't worth it anymore. And a new Purple Stone with a choice of any 120% lead, we get this through buying the pickets stone pack, I may go for this as I would like Angel SSj3 Goku or Kid Buu for my Resurrected Warriors team.

For free activities, we'll be getting a Namek and Ginyu Force Category with free Kid Gohan unit and all the Ginyu Force. PHY Freeza's EZA should be coming soon too and also Battlefield should finally come to Global too.
"You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want." -Ging Freecss

If you care about opinionated/critical analysis and reviews of anime, manga and gaming products, feel free to check out my website. https://otakustance.wordpress.com/

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:06 am

Good luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you can get one. :thumbup: I can't decide which banner I want to do more. I could really use LR Vegito and PHY Vegito, but Gogeta's banner has more units I don't have.

Oh yes! I completely forgot about the new beginner pack! That is a great deal for $10, and you get 15 stones too. I'm gonna wait to see what I pull on the banners before I buy in. STR Gogeta, AGL Vegito and Buuhan are on the banners too if they don't get changed.

We also get 33 stones and the INT SS3 Goku on our first log-in, and there's a freebie PHY Goku for a stamina event, iirc?

With the new boss rush stage coming too we'll have plenty of stones to burn. :lol:

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:50 am

We're officially into the 3rd year anniversary!

I got my start during the Christmas 2016 celebration, and it's been a wild ride since. Here's hoping we all pull some Gogetas and Vegitos this Sunday!

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:04 am

MKCSTEALTH wrote:We're officially into the 3rd year anniversary!

I got my start during the Christmas 2016 celebration, and it's been a wild ride since. Here's hoping we all pull some Gogetas and Vegitos this Sunday!
Do the banners come out tomorrow? Coobeans! :thumbup:

This flood of Dragon Stones is amazing. Spent all that I had on the Otherworld banner and I'm already back to 176! Plus the new boss rush stages and the Baba shop will have 50 for 3.99.

I'm debating whether to spend them all on the LRs or to save some for Bluegeta. I'd like to pull him and some Jiren dupes. Was that a dual festival too?

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:43 am

The banners are live now! I did my pulls with 350 stones, got 26 SSRs. I knew I wouldn't get either of the LRs, but I got the PHY Super Vegito I wanted, plus dupes of STR Janemba and INT Gogeta. Good times! :D

Mnich
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mnich » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:40 pm

Damn, I'm so happy right now! Over 420 stones = 31 SSRs and one of them is LR Gogeta! A few dupes here and there, and some I never had before so it's a great summon.

My pulls:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:19 pm

Well, what a summon! Between my saved up stones and dipping a tad into my wallet, I got some decent pulls. Albeit most of the SSRs I pulled off both banners were very poor (moreso on the Vegito Banner), I now proudly own:

Rainbow AGL Super Vegito
Rainbow SSJ4 Gogeta
Rainbow INT Godku

And to top it off:

[spoiler]Image

Image[/spoiler]

NintendoBlaze53
Regular

Post by NintendoBlaze53 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:23 am

Glad to see so many people getting what they want, the discounts are amazing. For me I did 230 stones, 4 multis on Gogeta and 3 on Vegetto with 2 free multis on each banner thanks to freebies and tickets. Walked away with 19 SSR's including LR Gogeta, PHY Super Vegetto and my 11th Buuhan. When I get 100 stones I'm going to go back in on Gogeta's banner so I can get another 4 multis for 100 stones thanks to tickets and free multis. Trying for SSj4 Gogeta now but I would love a LR or INT Gogeta dupe. I'm happy not getting LR Vegetto since I have Kefla, but I did lack a Fusion leader before.
"You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want." -Ging Freecss

If you care about opinionated/critical analysis and reviews of anime, manga and gaming products, feel free to check out my website. https://otakustance.wordpress.com/

Mnich
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mnich » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:17 pm

I'm out of words. Thanks to 77 free dragon stones and 33 anniversary tickets I just got a dupe of LR Gogeta and my first LR Goku Black and Zamasu. I love this anniversary.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:01 pm

Well, I didn't get any LRs but I did get at least of one of every other card featured on both banners, so yay, I guess? I'm done putting stones into either of these two. Gonna save the rest for SSB Vegeta so I can hopefully get him and some Jiren dupes. :thumbup:

I do feel a little salty seeing so many other people pull them, but I keep trying to remind myself I don't really need either of them. I can't field a good Fusions team, I don't need a Super PHY leader since I have Gotenks, and I have Kefla and Gogeta for Potara and Super INT.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:34 pm

Well, went to do a summon on the PHY Banner for the orbs and Old Kai, wound up pulling this bad boy at level 80 :mrgreen:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:22 pm

MKCSTEALTH wrote:Well, went to do a summon on the PHY Banner for the orbs and Old Kai, wound up pulling this bad boy at level 80 :mrgreen:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
I pulled something almost as rare this morning:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
:lol:

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:34 am

Welp with my last free multi on Gogeta, I’m officially done. As a f2p player this banner was kind of a down especially considering I struck gold on the 2 year banner.

No LRs and no TEQ SSJ4 Gogeta. Lots of unfeatured dupes. I did get PHY Super Vegito though, and I rainbowed STR Gogeta and AGL Super Vegito.

Oh well. Guess I’m gonna save for PHY Future Gohan to get another shot at TEQ VB.

A21Fan

Post by A21Fan » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:45 pm

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

I hope i will get her (soon) :)

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:11 am

A21Fan wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

I hope i will get her (soon) :)
What's that gray version ? She has similar spots to Cell so did she absorb him or something ?
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.