"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kakarot
Not-So-Newbie

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Kakarot » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:42 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
BlueBasilisk wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote: Yeah but more proof that this has been retconned is by the fact that when asked about who the super saiyan god that appeared in Battle of Gods was, Toriyama literally says its Yamoshi. And the whole think about Namekians recording the info is what Toriyama said is what they did for Yamoshi’s story.

He said an Elder Namekian wrote Yamoshi’s story in the Namekian Book of Legends. This whole SSGod on Planet Vegeta thing is not longer viable to go off of.
He says right in that bit you quoted that Yamoshi died right after becoming Super Saiyan and that his spirit went searching for the Super Saiyan God. They are the same "in a certain sense." Yamoshi did not himself become a Super Saiyan God in life. And keep in mind that Fu is pulling these guys from all across space and time so whatever lore is relevant to the Super timeline does not necessarily matter to whatever timeline Cumber is from. That's why I said we should really wait and see what's actually going on with Cumber before we run rampant with speculation and arguments. There's already enough fake information about Yamoshi flying around out there.
True but when we go off of what we know from the lore, Yamoshi was the only “SSGod” before Goku and Vegeta. Heck, since Yamoshi is the spirit of the form itself, you could technically say that he was the first SSGod.
It's quite possible there was another one on Planet Vegeta.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:47 pm

Kakarot wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:
BlueBasilisk wrote: He says right in that bit you quoted that Yamoshi died right after becoming Super Saiyan and that his spirit went searching for the Super Saiyan God. They are the same "in a certain sense." Yamoshi did not himself become a Super Saiyan God in life. And keep in mind that Fu is pulling these guys from all across space and time so whatever lore is relevant to the Super timeline does not necessarily matter to whatever timeline Cumber is from. That's why I said we should really wait and see what's actually going on with Cumber before we run rampant with speculation and arguments. There's already enough fake information about Yamoshi flying around out there.
True but when we go off of what we know from the lore, Yamoshi was the only “SSGod” before Goku and Vegeta. Heck, since Yamoshi is the spirit of the form itself, you could technically say that he was the first SSGod.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42491
But there is no proof of that. The whole B.o.G movie story isn’t relevant anymore and nothing else ever says there was a Super Saiyan God on Planet Vegeta
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:59 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:I already have the full chapter, he gets triggered seeing Goku and says “Red Hair..... RED HAIR SAIYAN!” Fu also explains some more about Cumber
Red hair saiyan can just be an observation. It means nothing. As someone above already pointed out - Yamoshi was not the first SSG. His spirit wandered in search of a new warrior that became the SSG. The BoG movie was wrong and it got retconned.

I really doubt you have the full chapter because people who pre-ordered it still haven't received the book yet. Can you prove it? You can send it to me via DM. If you post it, then I can get the translations by today.
Did he ever send you the pics? It kinda sounds like a load of BS
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:02 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
shadowfox87 wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:I already have the full chapter, he gets triggered seeing Goku and says “Red Hair..... RED HAIR SAIYAN!” Fu also explains some more about Cumber
Red hair saiyan can just be an observation. It means nothing. As someone above already pointed out - Yamoshi was not the first SSG. His spirit wandered in search of a new warrior that became the SSG. The BoG movie was wrong and it got retconned.

I really doubt you have the full chapter because people who pre-ordered it still haven't received the book yet. Can you prove it? You can send it to me via DM. If you post it, then I can get the translations by today.
Why would I lie about having the full chapter? I get every chapter they say they come out. LMAO I have nothing to prove to ya’ll you will see for yourself when someone leaks it

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:09 pm

Nobody is saying you are lying, but you have been wrong before. You came here, dropped some information without anything to confirm, and then we found out that your Japanese skills fooled you.

You can post a single panel, the one speaking about the information that you dropped here in the last page, as far as I'm concerned Kanzenshuu allows it. Then we can see for ourselves if it's true or not.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:19 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:
shadowfox87 wrote:

Why would I lie about having the full chapter? I get every chapter they say they come out. LMAO I have nothing to prove to ya’ll you will see for yourself when someone leaks it
But from the info you gave you literally mentioned everything that was revealed in the preview pages and just added some vague info of Fu talking about Cumber which sounds like something that would generally happen anyway. Maybe give up a specific detail from the manga or DM one of us the pages so that we can translate it and post the translations. Heck, if dont want to because its “illegal”, send it to us and have one of us post it.

You literally have nothing to lose unless you lied and your credibility is at stake.

HECTOR4
Regular

Post by HECTOR4 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:02 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
Kakarot wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote: True but when we go off of what we know from the lore, Yamoshi was the only “SSGod” before Goku and Vegeta. Heck, since Yamoshi is the spirit of the form itself, you could technically say that he was the first SSGod.
But there is no proof of that. The whole B.o.G movie story isn’t relevant anymore and nothing else ever says there was a Super Saiyan God on Planet Vegeta
The script of Battle of Gods is created by Toriyama, the script of Dragon Ball Super is an adaptation of Toei from the script of Battle of Gods, where they modified some facts by... we don't know why (in the chapter where the legend is mentioned perhaps to shorten the explanation and leave more time for the ritual and the transformation itself). For what we know in Toriyama's head is the BoG script, not the DBS script.

The detail of the namekians books mentioned in DBS can be a detail that was in the original script of BoG and that was omitted to shorten footage... Or not. We don't know.

But the fact is that the spirit of Yamoshi was looking for 6 Saiyans, those necessary to perform the ritual, 5 to donate spiritual energy and one to receive it, that means that Yamoshi is not who becomes SS God. Why was Yamoshi looking for 6 Saiyans? We don't know. But we can speculate, as has already been said, that Yamoshi is part of the ritual for the SS God. Perhaps with the ritual his spirit is invoked and he creates the necessary energy (godly Ki) to bring about the transformation in SS God. Maybe that ritual first occurred a long time ago on the planet Vegeta. Yamoshi participated in the ritual being the trigger for the appearance of the first SS God, the original energy that created the first SS God. He is the key piece that is needed to become SS God through ritual.

After that the spirit of Yamoshi returned to wander through space, Beerus dreamed of him and with the appearance of the first SS God. Some time later the spirit of Yamoshi met the elder namekian and he wrote the story of Yamoshi and the story of the ritual for the SS God in a book. Or not... MAYBE.
Last edited by HECTOR4 on Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:02 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote: Did he ever send you the pics? It kinda sounds like a load of BS
But from the info you gave you literally mentioned everything that was revealed in the preview pages and just added some vague info of Fu talking about Cumber which sounds like something that would generally happen anyway. Maybe give up a specific detail from the manga or DM one of us the pages so that we can translate it and post the translations. Heck, if dont want to because its “illegal”, send it to us and have one of us post it.

You literally have nothing to lose unless you lied and your credibility is at stake.
He didn't send me anything. Taddlelegacy who works with herms98, said that she will get the pages in a few days. They pre-ordered from cdJapan so there is literally no way you could get it faster unless you are in Japan and went to the store to get it or you got a friend in Japan to scan it. Everything he said can already be interpreted from the preview images that everyone has access to from the official site. So yes, it's a lot of BS. You have to tell us one thing that didn't occur in the preview images. If you really do have the full chapter, it's just in your best interest to send someone the pics so it can be translated asap. Alakazam^, taddlelegacy, etc. are always available.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:12 pm

Is the chapter out-out yet, or are people just getting advance copies?

If it's past street date, I can go look for one this weekend.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:13 pm

HECTOR4 wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:
Kakarot wrote: It's quite possible there was another one on Planet Vegeta.
The script of Battle of Gods is created by Toriyama, the script of Dragon Ball Super is an adaptation of Toei from the script of Battle of Gods, where they modified some facts by... we don't know why (in the chapter where the legend is mentioned perhaps to shorten the explanation and leave more time for the ritual and the transformation itself). For what we know in Toriyama's head is the BoG script, not the DBS script.

The detail of the namekians books mentioned in DBS can be a detail that was in the original script of BoG and that was omitted to shorten footage... Or not. We don't know.

But the fact is that the spirit of Yamoshi was looking for 6 Saiyans, those necessary to perform the ritual, 5 to donate spiritual energy and one to receive it, that means that Yamoshi is not who becomes SS God. Why was Yamoshi looking for 6 Saiyans? We don't know. But we can speculate, as has already been said, that Yamoshi is part of the ritual for the SS God. Perhaps with the ritual his spirit is invoked and he creates the necessary energy (godly Ki) to bring about the transformation in SS God. Maybe that ritual first occurred a long time ago on the planet Vegeta. Yamoshi participated in the ritual being the trigger for the appearance of the first SS God, the original energy that created the first SS God. He is the key piece that is needed to become SS God through ritual.

After that the spirit of Yamoshi returned to wander through space, Beerus dreamed of him and with the appearance of the first SS God. Some time later the spirit of Yamoshi met the elder namekian and he wrote the story of Yamoshi and the story of the ritual for the SS God in a book. Or not... MAYBE.
First off, that’s wrong. For one, they can’t add or take away from an explanation as important as the SSGod legend. It was probabaly exact what Toriyama wrote. Another thing is that, Toriyama definitely didn’t write the script of Battle of Gods. That was Yūsuke Watanabe. Toriyama had as much involvement with Battle of Gods as he did with Super so as far as we know, what ever the DBS SSGod legend was, it retconns the Battle of Gods SSGod legend. In fact, the DBS arc retconned the whole Battle of Gods movie so that it’s basically irrelevant now when talking about DBS. So from what we know from Super and the interview, Toriyama changed the legend from “a SSGod appeared and fought evil saiyans on Planet Vegeta” to “Yamoshi who was the first Super Saiyan, fought against evil saiyans on the saiyans’ original planet (we’d assume its Planet Sadala) but eventually got defeated but he became the spirit of the Super Saiyan God. And a Namekian Elder “sympathized” with his story and wrote about it in the Namekian Book of Legends. So technically you can say that Yamoshi’s spirit is in a sense a Super Saiyan god to a degree.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:14 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:

He didn't send me anything. Taddlelegacy who works with herms98, said that she will get the pages in a few days. They pre-ordered from cdJapan so there is literally no way you could get it faster unless you are in Japan and went to the store to get it or you got a friend in Japan to scan it. Everything he said can already be interpreted from the preview images that everyone has access to from the official site. So yes, it's a lot of BS. You have to tell us one thing that didn't occur in the preview images. If you really do have the full chapter, it's just in your best interest to send someone the pics so it can be translated asap. Alakazam^, taddlelegacy, etc. are always available.
Yeah, it seems like he’s definetly full of bs.

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:14 pm

Cipher wrote:Is the chapter out-out yet, or are people just getting advance copies?

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2256661

Release date is Aug. 3 according to CD Japan. I'm not sure how people are getting it earlier. It is Aug. 3rd already in Japan though. I guess connections with storeowner or living in Japan is the only way. Only the preview images have been leaked on the official shonenjump website, nothing beyond that.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:25 pm

I'll check bookstores around my area tonight and see if they have it. Haven't looked for Saikyo Jump specifically before, so I don't know how quickly places around here get them in.

Even in Japan, the only way to get it earlier would be connections to a retailer.

Someone tweeted a blurry photograph of a page from the new chapter to me earlier (not sure where they got it from), so copies are out there.
Last edited by Cipher on Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HECTOR4
Regular

Post by HECTOR4 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:39 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:First off, that’s wrong. For one, they can’t add or take away from an explanation as important as the SSGod legend. It was probabaly exact what Toriyama wrote.
Toei can change everything he wants for whatever reasons he wants, perhaps with Toriyama's permission, maybe not. They simply change it because they are free to do so.
Another thing is that, Toriyama definitely didn’t write the script of Battle of Gods. That was Yūsuke Watanabe.
No, the script is from Toriyama based on Yūsuke Watanabe's. Toriyama said he started reading the script and ended up rewriting it completely.
Toriyama had as much involvement with Battle of Gods as he did with Super so as far as we know, what ever the DBS SSGod legend was, it retconns the Battle of Gods SSGod legend.
No, as far as we know Toriyama rewrote the entire BoG script. With DBS we do not know exactly what his participation was, but I doubt very much that while he was writing the script for the Champa saga he would be worrying about details for a story he had already written.
In fact, the DBS arc retconned the whole Battle of Gods movie so that it’s basically irrelevant now when talking about DBS.
It is important if we consider with what version Toriyama works, and he usually works with the stories he creates, and not with versions for the anime. As I said, it is most likely that Toriyama has in his head the script that he created.
So from what we know from Super and the interview, Toriyama changed the legend from “a SSGod appeared and fought evil saiyans on Planet Vegeta” to “Yamoshi who was the first Super Saiyan, fought against evil saiyans on the saiyans’ original planet (we’d assume its Planet Sadala) but eventually got defeated but he became the spirit of the Super Saiyan God. And a Namekian Elder “sympathized” with his story and wrote about it in the Namekian Book of Legends. So technically you can say that Yamoshi’s spirit is in a sense a Super Saiyan god to a degree.
Nothing changed, simply the legend that Shenron told in DBS is more summary and nonspecific, nothing more. And the story of Yamoshi works just as well with the BoG version. At no time is it said that Yamoshi became the spirit of the SS God, simply that he wandered through space in search of 6 Saiyans and that this is related to the ritual of the SS God (as specified by Tori-Robot in the interview). Yamoshi is simply related to the ritual of the SS God, nowhere is it said that he is the SS God or the spirit of the SS God or anything like that.

The spirit of Yamoshi wandered through space looking for 6 Saiyans for something related to the ritual of the SS God (I repeat, as Tori-Robot says). There was a first ritual of the SS God (that's why Shenron explains the ritual in DBS, because at least it happened once, if not, it would not make sense to talk about a ritual that never happened), in that ritual Yamoshi didn't become SS God, if not another Saiyan. And after that the spirit of Yamoshi met with the old namekian, who wrote the story of the ritual (and nothing about Yamoshi, as far as we know).

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:44 pm

This thread is not the place to discuss Yamoshi and Super Saiyan God lore as it pertains to the films or tv series and Toriyama's involvement with them. Please feel free to create a new thread for that discussion if one does not currently exist in a more appropriate section.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

HECTOR4
Regular

Post by HECTOR4 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:49 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:This thread is not the place to discuss Yamoshi and Super Saiyan God lore as it pertains to the films or tv series and Toriyama's involvement with them. Please feel free to create a new thread for that discussion if one does not currently exist in a more appropriate section.
OK, sorry, haha. I saw the subject and I wanted to talk about it, and in the end one thing leads to the other ... I did not think that the topic would be extended much more.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:52 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:This thread is not the place to discuss Yamoshi and Super Saiyan God lore as it pertains to the films or tv series and Toriyama's involvement with them. Please feel free to create a new thread for that discussion if one does not currently exist in a more appropriate section.
Sorry. Will do.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:19 am

shadowfox87 wrote:
Cipher wrote:Is the chapter out-out yet, or are people just getting advance copies?

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2256661

Release date is Aug. 3 according to CD Japan. I'm not sure how people are getting it earlier. It is Aug. 3rd already in Japan though. I guess connections with storeowner or living in Japan is the only way. Only the preview images have been leaked on the official shonenjump website, nothing beyond that.

I get the chapters the day they come out, the chapter ends with vegito Blue going kaioken while Cumber goes oozaru, cooler and trunks meet Ozotto, cooler doesn’t like Ozotto but knows he’s a guy with a dragon ball we see hatchiyack’s smoke start forming near cooler and turles, slug, bojack, Majin buu And Cell. The scans that I have aren’t the clearest so some of the kanji is really hard to read. Again this would be something dumb to lie about and I said it JUST HINTS he could possible be the saiyan yamoshi fought the main hint is the red hair triggering him(but i did post the Page where Fu talks about him on my Twitter)
Last edited by S3 Hendrix on Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:26 am

I didn't really doubt you. Anyway, got the issue. Summary below. As there aren't scans yet, it didn't seem reasonable to do a full translation. Alakazam^ will probably still handle that in a few days when scans arrive. And it seems like crt/taddlelegacy will still be doing full scanlations.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[spoiler]Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Universe Mission Chapter 3 - Chapters are untitled until the tankobon release, but the cover page reads "Power vs. Power! Evil vs. Evil!"

At the battlefield, Mai takes out a Hoi-Poi Capsule and informs Trunks it has his weapon and fighting clothes. No need to thank her, she says, just hurry up and get changed. Oolong, toting Mai's shotgun, tells them to quit flirting so they can get out of there, pronto. Mai says they do have to hurry. "That guy" is already at his limits.

We cut to Coola, worn down in front of the Evil Saiyan, who has two hands made of ki moving in for the kill. Trunks leaps in and saves Coola, but is repelled by the Evil Saiyan's ki. Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Vegeta attack with kicks but are likewise bounced back without even landing a blow. Vegeta is happy that Trunks is alive but warns him to get out of there; he's in the way.

Vegeta is glad to see Goku has returned to his consciousness, but he's already out of energy for Super Saiyan Blue, having downgraded to Super Saiyan God.

Something about the appearance of a Saiyan with red hair enrages the Evil Saiyan. He breaks out of his restraints.

He knocks Goku and Vegeta flying. Mai calls Goku's name and shocks Oolong, whom the comic notes comes from an era in which Goku's still a child. Cue joke about people sure growing up fast.

In his laboratory, Fu is shocked to see Cumber has broken out of his restraints on his own. "So you were hiding a frightful amount of latent power, Evil Saiyan. Or no... Cumber!" (This is actually the first time his name is revealed in the comic.)

Trunks and Goku tell Mai to run, but she can't just leave them. She remembers being given something by the Kaioshin. She asks Oolong to buy her some time, and proceeds to distract Cumber with her "Flash Grenade CC5."

Mai delivers something to Goku while ... Goku? ... runs away from Cumber, drawing his attention. Surprise! The second Goku is actually Oolong. Meanwhile, Mai's successfully given the Potara to Goku and Vegeta. Vegetto Blue leaps in and attacks. Mai reveals she also gave them each a Senzu, likewise entrusted to her by the Kaioshin. Oolong swears he's never doing anything like that again.

Fu knows about the Potara and is delighted by this turn of events. He's even glad he brought the "pig kid" along. That transformation ability sure is interesting. And here he thought he was so weak he'd be boring. (All of this is simultaneously broadcast through the Fu-bot, to Oolong's chagrin.) "Oh, that's right!" the Fu-bot announces. "Speaking of that, I gave Cumber one of the Dragon Balls too!" Mai and Oolong are incredulous over the fact that this means they'll have to steal one from him as well.

Coola watches Vegetto and Cumber's battle from the sidelines. Vegetto and Cumber go at each other with their ki-blade and ki-hand attacks, respectively. A voice behind Oolong says it might be best to leave this Dragon Ball for later, and Oolong agrees. He then turns around and sees the speaker: Ozotto.

Trunks gets ready for a fight, but Ozotto says there's no need. There's no point in futile battles. He promises to see them all again when they've calmed down and begins to slip away through a portal. Coola runs after, determined not to let him escape, and takes Trunks with him through the portal.

"The ability to move through space-time. That sure is handy." Fu is impressed.

That guy is definitely one of the prisoners he handed a Dragon Ball, but he's having trouble remembering his name. He pulls it up on his computer: Ozotto. Yep. Sure is an interesting guy.

Mai, distraught by Trunks' disappearance, says they have to look for him again, to Oolong's horror. Meanwhile, the battle between Vegetto and Cumber has heated up; Cumber has now gone Super Saiyan. Vegetto says its time for them to get serious. In that case, Cumber says ... and shoots a ball of light into the sky, telling it to burst and mix (identical dialogue to Vegeta after firing his fake moon). He'll show Vegetto what he's like when he's serious. His eyes begin to glow and his heart pounds.

Meanwhile, in "Area Chaos," Coola and Trunks emerge from the portal. There's no sign of Ozotto around. Trunks ask Coola why they're going after him. "Why?" Coola asks. Because judging from his remarks earlier, that guy knows where the Dragon Balls are.

"So there's someone with a Dragon Ball here?" Trunks asks. If there wasn't, Coola conjectures, then he wouldn't have come here.

Trunks and Coola step over a hill and find the remains of Freeza's army, including King Cold. Trunks also spots a cloud of black smoke, from which Tullece, Kid Boo, Bojack and Slug emerge.[/spoiler]
Last edited by Cipher on Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:43 am, edited 7 times in total.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:35 am

Cipher wrote:I didn't really doubt you. Anyway, got the issue. Summary below. As there aren't scans yet, it didn't seem reasonable to do a full translation. Alakazam^ will probably still handle that in a few days when scans arrive. And it seems like crt/taddlelegacy will still be doing full scanlations.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[spoiler]Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Universe Mission Chapter 3 - Chapters are untitled until the tankobon release, but the cover page reads "Power vs. Power! Evil vs. Evil!"

At the battlefield, Mai takes out a Hoi-Poi capsule and informs Trunks it has his weapon and fighting clothes. No need to thank her, she says, just hurry up and get changed. Oolong, toting Mai's shotgun, tells them to quit flirting so they can get out of there, pronto. Mai says they do have to hurry. "That guy" is already at his limits.

We cut to Coola, worn down in front of the Evil Saiyan, who has two hands made of his ki moving in for the kill. Trunks leaps in and saves Coola, but is still repelled by the Evil Saiyan's ki. Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Vegeta attack with kicks but are likewise bounced back without even landing the blow. Vegeta is happy that Trunks is alive but warns Trunks to get out of there; he's in the way.

Vegeta is glad to see Goku has returned to his consciousness, but he's already out of energy for Super Saiyan Blue, having downgraded to Super Saiyan God.

Something about the appearance of a Saiyan with red hair enrages the Evil Saiyan. He breaks out of his restraints.

He knocks Goku and Vegeta flying. Mai calls Goku's name and shocks Oolong, whom the comic notes comes from an era in which Goku's still a child. Cue joke about people sure growing up fast.

In his laboratory, Fu is shocked to see Cumber has broken out of his restraints on his own. "So you were hiding a frightful amount of latent power, Evil Saiyan. Or no... Cumber!" (This is actually the first time his name is revealed in the comic.)

Trunks and Goku tell Mai to run, but she can't just leave them. She remembers being given something by the Kaioshin. She asks Oolong to buy her some time, and proceeds to distract Cumber with her "Flash Grenade CC5."

Mai delivers something to Goku while ... Goku? ... runs away from Cumber, drawing his attention. Surprise! The second Goku was actually Oolong. Meanwhile, Mai's successfully given the Potara to Goku and Vegeta. Vegetto Blue leaps in and attacks. Mai reveals she also gave them each a Senzu, likewise entrusted to her by the Kaioshin. Oolong swears he's never doing anything like that again.

Fu knows about the Potara and is delighted by this turn of events. He's even glad he brought the "pig kid" along. That transformation ability sure is interesting. And here he thought he was so weak he'd be boring. (All of this is simultaneously broadcast through the Fu-bot, to Oolong's chagrin.) "Oh, that's right!" the Fu-bot announces. "Speaking of that, I gave Cumber one of the Dragon Balls too!" Mai and Oolong are incredulous over the fact that this means they'll have to steal one from him as well.

Coola watches Vegetto and Cumber's battle from the sidelines. Vegetto and Cumber go at each other with their ki-blade and ki-hand attacks, respectively. A voice behind Oolong says it might be best to leave this Dragon Ball for later, and Oolong agrees. He then turns around and sees the speaker: Ozotto.

Trunks gets ready for a fight, but Ozotto says there's no need. There's no point in futile battles. He promises to see them all again when they've calmed down and begins to slip away through a portal. Coola runs after, determined not to let him escape, and takes Trunks with him through the portal.

"The ability to move through space-time. That sure is handy." Fu is impressed.

That guy is definitely one of the prisoners he handed a Dragon Ball, but he's having trouble remembering his name. He pulls it up on his computer: Ozotto. Yep. Sure is an interesting guy.

Mai, distraught by Trunks' disappearance, says they have to look for him again, to Oolong's horror. Meanwhile, the battle between Vegetto and Cumber has heated up; Cumber has now gone Super Saiyan. Vegetto says its time for them to get serious. In that case, Cumber says, it's time to really mix things up. He shoots a ball of light into the sky. He'll show Vegetto what he's like when he's serious. His eyes begin to glow and his heart pounds.

Meanwhile, in "Area Kaosu," Coola and Trunks emerge from the portal. There's no sign of Ozotto around. Trunks ask Coola why they're going after him. "Why?" Coola asks. Because judging from his remarks earlier, that guy knows where the Dragon Balls are.

"So there's someone with a Dragon Ball here?" Trunks asks. If there wasn't, Coola conjectures, then he wouldn't have come here.

Trunks and Coola step over a hill and find the remains of Freeza's army, including King Cold! From a cloud of black smoke, Tullece, Kid Boo, Bojack and Slug emerge.[/spoiler]

By far my favorite chapter yet lol I really did enjoy the gag when oolong realized Goku in SSJGod was the same Goku he was on an adventure with just all grown up, vegito Blue kaioken vs Cumber Golden oozaru next chapter will be awesome! Also thank you for being one of the only people that had fate in me. Also here’s a pic for those nonbelievers lol ssj cumber vs vegito Blue https://imgur.com/gallery/3wMi9UL