"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by shadowfox87 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:59 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
shadowfox87 wrote:
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:
Ah that makes sense if one of his techniques is “ancient evil saiyan” so he could be a Saiyan from the early days of Plant/Vegeta Saiyan or from Sadara.
This is enough evidence for me: https://twitter.com/DBReduxTDC/status/1 ... 4343705601

And for the pupils part, yea it's just an assumption so far. I need Shallot to turn Super Saiyan, however at the end of the DB Legends trailer, you see his eyes turn and he still has his pupils.
We have Broly who has those ssj4 eyes in his Angry form. We have Shallot who has those same eyes at the end of the opening cinematic and now we have Cumber. I wish it was all connected
But SSJ4 is known to have those eyes, so it doesn't matter too much. I'm sure that we'll see SSJ4 Cumber soon too. Cumber is a beast and makes Broly look like a chump.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:06 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Kanba as well as Shallot from Legends are link to some extent to the next DB movie it's 100% sure.
How do we know this?
For Shallot it's from the producer of the Legends game he said that the game will have a connection to the movie, as for Kanba it's just an hunch from my part.
my understanding was the game was going to include the movies content later on

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:25 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:
shadowfox87 wrote:
This is enough evidence for me: https://twitter.com/DBReduxTDC/status/1 ... 4343705601

And for the pupils part, yea it's just an assumption so far. I need Shallot to turn Super Saiyan, however at the end of the DB Legends trailer, you see his eyes turn and he still has his pupils.
We have Broly who has those ssj4 eyes in his Angry form. We have Shallot who has those same eyes at the end of the opening cinematic and now we have Cumber. I wish it was all connected
But SSJ4 is known to have those eyes, so it doesn't matter too much. I'm sure that we'll see SSJ4 Cumber soon too. Cumber is a beast and makes Broly look like a chump.
Ehh. Not really. We know that Broly is more or less, stronger than Gods of Destruction. We don’t really know how powerful Cumber is... YET...
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:44 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
shadowfox87 wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote: We have Broly who has those ssj4 eyes in his Angry form. We have Shallot who has those same eyes at the end of the opening cinematic and now we have Cumber. I wish it was all connected
Ehh. Not really. We know that Broly is more or less, stronger than Gods of Destruction. We don’t really know how powerful Cumber is... YET...
Broly being stronger than Beerus was quite obvious. What wasn't obvious was that Broly would be stronger than even Jiren. That surprised me. In the manga, Shin himself stated that SSB Vegetto already surpassed Beerus during the Zamasu saga. Jiren is the mortal stronger than the Hakaishin. If Broly in his base can force Goku to use SSB, then obviously as a BSSJ, he's far above Beerus. Cumber in his base can go against SSB Vegetto, so as a SSJ and beyond that - a Super Oozaru, he'd be well beyond even Jiren or Broly.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:31 pm

Ssj4 Trunks should have purple hair and red fur. The saiyan gets his natural hair color back and a shade of red fur.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:26 am

miguelnuva1 wrote:Ssj4 Trunks should have purple hair and red fur. The saiyan gets his natural hair color back and a shade of red fur.
his hair blue tho

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:54 am

shadowfox87 wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:
shadowfox87 wrote:
Broly being stronger than Beerus was quite obvious. What wasn't obvious was that Broly would be stronger than even Jiren. That surprised me. In the manga, Shin himself stated that SSB Vegetto already surpassed Beerus during the Zamasu saga. Jiren is the mortal stronger than the Hakaishin. If Broly in his base can force Goku to use SSB, then obviously as a BSSJ, he's far above Beerus. Cumber in his base can go against SSB Vegetto, so as a SSJ and beyond that - a Super Oozaru, he'd be well beyond even Jiren or Broly.
You say this, as if you actually saw the full movie, and saw the full fight between Cumber and Vegito. You can't say "he makes broly look like a chump" when we haven't seen the full movie or know how he is even defeated.

We already deal with one power scaling nut in this topic(miguel). Don't really need another one whose base of information is head canon and judging full fights and outcomes based on 30 second trailers, limited scans and theory.

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:03 pm

RichardKing2 wrote:
shadowfox87 wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote: Ehh. Not really. We know that Broly is more or less, stronger than Gods of Destruction. We don’t really know how powerful Cumber is... YET...
You say this, as if you actually saw the full movie, and saw the full fight between Cumber and Vegito. You can't say "he makes broly look like a chump" when we haven't seen the full movie or know how he is even defeated.

We already deal with one power scaling nut in this topic(miguel). Don't really need another one whose base of information is head canon and judging full fights and outcomes based on 30 second trailers, limited scans and theory.
You don't need to see the full movie. You've seen Base Broly without collar vs SSB Goku. That means that SSG Goku wasn't enough. You've seen Base Kale > SSJ Caulifla. You've seen Base Broly with collar > SSJ Vegeta. You've seen Base Cumber ~ SSB Vegetto. Then, as a Super Oozaru, that's about 50x10=500x more than just SSB Vegetto. Given they are two completely different continuities, you CAN still compare Broly to Cumber and it should be obvious the difference.

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:07 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:
RichardKing2 wrote:
shadowfox87 wrote:

You don't need to see the full movie. .
Yes, I do? You see, when you actually manage to see the full movies, you can get a better sense/idea of who is stronger, and what it takes to defeat the villain. You get more context on how strong the cast got(since ToP ended), the villains power, and how big the gap actually is. We haven't seen the extent of broly's full power in the movie, and all that we have are some statements, and very little footage. Hey great bastion of knowledge since you know so much, how is Broly defeated? Do goku and Vegeta fuse? Does Goku go UI? what actually happens? What about the cumber fight in the manga/anime? How is he defeated?

Compare them as much as you can. Doesn't make your statement any less dumb because you're jumping to conclusions with a limited base of info. Why don't you actually be normal and actually wait till you see both fights before coming in with the powerscaling stuff. We haven't even seen the full cumber fight in the anime and we have limited scans from the manga , and we don't even know the full outcome of the fight!

"Obvious the difference" lmao stop with that nonsense when we still have limited knowledge of the movie. I tell people: wait to see everything before jumping to conclusions and editing your power scaling lists.
Last edited by RichardKing2 on Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

YonedgeHP
Regular

Post by YonedgeHP » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:36 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:Ssj4 Trunks should have purple hair and red fur. The saiyan gets his natural hair color back and a shade of red fur.
his hair blue tho
Trunks Xeno hair is not blue, the Xeno characters mostly are the ones who get Super Saiyan 4, not the ones from Super.
Last edited by YonedgeHP on Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide. -PSN Xenoverse 2 account: Yonedge-HP. Freeza's race Ki blast avatar: Yonedge.
Filler and canon discussions are "meh" :oops:

English is not my first language!

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:52 pm

RichardKing2 wrote: Yes, I do? You see, when you actually manage to see the full movies, you can get a better sense/idea of who is stronger, and what it takes to defeat the villain. You get more context on how strong the case got(since ToP ended), the villains power, and how big the gap actually is. We haven't seen the extent of broly's full power in the movie, and all that we have are some statements, and very little footage. Hey great bastion of knowledge since you know so much, how is Broly defeated? Do goku and Vegeta fuse? Does Goku go UI? what actually happens? What about the cumber fight in the manga/anime? How is he defeated?

Compare them as much as you can. Doesn't make your statement any less idiotic because you're jumping to conclusions with a limited base of info. Why don't you actually be normal and actually wait till you see both fights before coming in with the powerscaling stuff. We haven't even seen the full cumber fight in the anime and we have limited scans from the manga , and we don't even know the full outcome of the fight!

"Obvious the difference" lmao stop with that nonsense when we still have limited knowledge of the movie. I tell people: wait to see everything before jumping to conclusions and editing your power scaling lists.
I never claimed to be a "bastion of knowledge" or a "know-it-all". I am simply telling you what we already know based on given information. Let me ask you something - why do people theorize? Why do it at all? I mean nobody has seen the full movie, so should we just all stop theorizing until all the facts are out? Once all the information is out, it's not even a theory, it's just reporting news. The point of this is to extrapolate from given information. If and when the full movie is released, it contradicts what I already said, then sure. Obviously, the more information you have, the more accurate your comparison can be. However, if your model was correct in the first place, more information should just confirm what you already predicted.

Did I ever once talk about how Broly is defeated or whether Goku and Vegeta fuse or etc.? We extrapolate what we can based on GIVEN information. The questions you are asking obviously would be guesses. Though, if you really want me to tell you what my theory is, I can. So what can we extrapolate? If A > B then A x 10 is also > B. Oh no!? Did I predict the future? I haven't seen the movie, so how do I know that Ax10 > B? Do investors wait until the price drops for stock before they sell? No, they anticipate and predict based on analytics. If you are already given all the information, then it's not fun.

You can go back to my threads which I already stated months before any footage came out where I did already state that Broly > Beerus and I stated the reasons for why that it was. It wasn't just a guess out of thin air. Those reasons still stand even now. The thing is that we DID have information regarding Beerus' strength from the manga. We were given his upper limit which I already stated above. We had further information about Base Kale who is very similar to Broly. You have to take ALL the information given. If you need to be explicitly told something that is obvious, then hey that's you. I didn't need to edit my power scaling because it was already on point. However, in no way did I predict that Broly > Jiren. That was out of left field and I got that wrong which I already stated above.

Since you asked. I don't think Goku and Vegeta will fuse at all, not potara not dance. I do think Goku will go UI at the last second. I don't think Beerus will fight at all. Broly will be defeated by a single punch by Goku UI to the location of the x-shaped scar on his chest. Broly won't die but he will be defeated. As for SDBH, I can think of a couple of scenarios - 1. Oolong turns into a scissors and cuts of Cumber's tail to revert him back from Super Oozaru. At this point, Potarra's limit is also over because it was already stressed. Cumber back to normal, beats up Goku and Vegeta. Just as Goku is being beaten up, Goku: Xeno arrives with Vegeta: Xeno. They fuse into SSJ4 Vegetto. The fight continues from there. 2. Cumber transforms further into SSJ4. Goku: Xeno and Vegeto: Xeno arrive to the scene. SSJ4 Vegetto and SSB Vegetto fight Cumber together. 3. The artificial moon is destroyed. Cumber reverts to normal. Potarra is out of time. Fu pulls out Cumber. Meanwhile, Trunks and Cooler fight the ghost warriors produced from the Destron Gas. King Cold gives Cooler the 4-Star Ball. Goku and Vegeta head towards Area Chaos and fight Hatchiyack. Ozotto fights with them.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:08 pm

YonedgeHP wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
his hair blue tho
Trunks Xeno hair is not blue, the Xeno characters mostly are the ones who get Super Saiyan 4, not the ones from Super.
the trunks in this arc is blue haired.

It also wasnt gohan or broly xeno to get the forms either. Since this trunks is central to the plot it wouldnt shock me if he gets it

YonedgeHP
Regular

Post by YonedgeHP » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:47 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
YonedgeHP wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
his hair blue tho

It also wasnt gohan or broly xeno to get the forms either. Since this trunks is central to the plot it wouldnt shock me if he gets it
Trunks Xeno is still an integral part of Universe Mission with the Demigra Assault Arc, he can appear in the Prison Planet Arc like Goku, Vegeta and Vegetto Xeno in UVM5.
Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide. -PSN Xenoverse 2 account: Yonedge-HP. Freeza's race Ki blast avatar: Yonedge.
Filler and canon discussions are "meh" :oops:

English is not my first language!

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:30 am

YonedgeHP wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
YonedgeHP wrote: Trunks Xeno hair is not blue, the Xeno characters mostly are the ones who get Super Saiyan 4, not the ones from Super.

Trunks Xeno is still an integral part of Universe Mission with the Demigra Assault Arc, he can appear in the Prison Planet Arc like Goku, Vegeta and Vegetto Xeno in UVM5.
The Demigra Assault arc is not happening at the same time as Prison Planet, and we already have a trunks central to it's plot. I doubt they will put him in both when the big point of this story besides Kanba is goku vs goku. two Trunks' wont have much point

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:23 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Kanba as well as Shallot from Legends are link to some extent to the next DB movie it's 100% sure.
Do you have that interview?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:22 pm

I wonder how long till the mission is out and I can see my boi kanba dunk on some scrubs

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:59 pm

Noah wrote:
I'm not at my home place I will find it when I'm back.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:42 am

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:
Noah wrote:
Well now, this I would love to see considering I've read every interview pertaining to the new film and seen nothing to suggest that Kanba and Shallot are in any way connected to Dragon Ball Super: Broly

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:08 am

shadowmaria wrote:
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:
Noah wrote:
Well now, this I would love to see considering I've read every interview pertaining to the new film and seen nothing to suggest that Kanba and Shallot are in any way connected to Dragon Ball Super: Broly
I believe this got talked about in the Legends game interviews that there is going to be a link to it, but it seems like its just the movie content being put into the game later

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:37 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
shadowmaria wrote:
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:
I believe this got talked about in the Legends game interviews that there is going to be a link to it, but it seems like its just the movie content being put into the game later
I would imagine so. Such as Broly (Super) and Paragus (Super) being intergrated, and not so much Shallot / Kanba appearing in the main product