"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:38 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Sandubadear wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:Cant wait to see what things we find out in story about what Kanba will do next.

If he starts to turn super saiyan 4 I will call it both expected and hilarious
Of course he's going SS4, they wouldn't give him Golden Great Ape and then just cockblock us like that.
not sure if 100 percent accurate but normal Gogeta from the Z version got his Golden Great Ape but I dont think he got SS4 for a while.

It would be odd to see Kanba get it so quickly
Gogeta got ssj4 the same set he got oozaru, also I wouldn’t say for sure Cumber is getting ssj4 just because he has golden oozaru. The second(third if you count vegeta’s depiction of the original ssj) gold oozaru(super baby 2) we ever saw didn’t get ssj4. So I wouldn’t say he for sure is gonna get ssj4

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:07 am

DNA wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:not sure if 100 percent accurate but normal Gogeta from the Z version got his Golden Great Ape but I dont think he got SS4 for a while.

Because it makes no difference. "Z" Gogeta and "GT" Gogeta are the same. Nothing changes between them. Separating them in the first place is kinda dumb.
Id argue given their wildly different personalities they arent necessarily the same entity, but sure, we'll run with that

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:07 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Sandubadear wrote: Of course he's going SS4, they wouldn't give him Golden Great Ape and then just cockblock us like that.
not sure if 100 percent accurate but normal Gogeta from the Z version got his Golden Great Ape but I dont think he got SS4 for a while.

Gogeta got ssj4 the same set he got oozaru, also I wouldn’t say for sure Cumber is getting ssj4 just because he has golden oozaru. The second(third if you count vegeta’s depiction of the original ssj) gold oozaru(super baby 2) we ever saw didn’t get ssj4. So I wouldn’t say he for sure is gonna get ssj4
But where do we go from here? His tail cut off and he turns into something else later?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:06 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
DNA wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:not sure if 100 percent accurate but normal Gogeta from the Z version got his Golden Great Ape but I dont think he got SS4 for a while.

Because it makes no difference. "Z" Gogeta and "GT" Gogeta are the same. Nothing changes between them. Separating them in the first place is kinda dumb.
Id argue given their wildly different personalities they aren't necessarily the same entity, but sure, we'll run with that
Gogeta in GT was both baiting Omega so he could clean Earth form the Negative energy produced by the Dark Dragons and being influenced by Goku's excitement over Vegeta being the one asking to fuse. Once the negative energy was dealt with, Gogeta immediately went for the kill. They're the same character.

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:08 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Baby didn't go SS4 because he's controlling the body, and the mind of the Saiyan has to control himself.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:52 pm

Speaking of Baby, remember when Trunks got that Second Form Baby possession thing? I would like to see more of that with Goten or Gohan, or hell, a Final Form Baby Trunks.
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:05 pm

Sandubadear wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
Baby didn't go SS4 because he's controlling the body, and the mind of the Saiyan has to control himself.
True, but it's DBH so i wouldn't be surprised if he went SSJ4 anyway.
Gohan got SSJ4 by training, without having a tail :roll: Not to mention it was hinted that hybrid saiyans might not be able to reach SSJ4 (since Baby Vegeta couldn't reach it because he wasn't pure saiyan).
Draconic wrote:Speaking of Baby, remember when Trunks got that Second Form Baby possession thing? I would like to see more of that with Goten or Gohan, or hell, a Final Form Baby Trunks.
Yeah he got, but it was so ugly lol, it just didn't fit him at all.
But i'd want to see Baby Pan lol, she looks so cute in this fanart
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:32 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
True, but it's DBH so i wouldn't be surprised if he went SSJ4 anyway.
Gohan got SSJ4 by training, without having a tail :roll: Not to mention it was hinted that hybrid saiyans might not be able to reach SSJ4 (since Baby Vegeta couldn't reach it because he wasn't pure saiyan).
Gohan has transformed into Great Ape before so it's within the realm of possibility. Great Ape is purely a physical transformation, but SS4 has the mental aspect too. Vegeta's mind is completely controlled by Baby so he can't control himself to go SS4. Vegeta's body is still pure Saiyan. Could work if Baby controlled Vegeta post-Evil Dragon arc or any version of Vegeta Xeno, so he could skip the ape part and go straight to SS4, though.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:52 pm

I'm surprised we never got Baby Freeza or Baby Cell.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

GT_Goten10
Beyond Newbie

Post by GT_Goten10 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:09 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
DNA wrote: Because it makes no difference. "Z" Gogeta and "GT" Gogeta are the same. Nothing changes between them. Separating them in the first place is kinda dumb.
Id argue given their wildly different personalities they aren't necessarily the same entity, but sure, we'll run with that
Gogeta in GT was both baiting Omega so he could clean Earth form the Negative energy produced by the Dark Dragons and being influenced by Goku's excitement over Vegeta being the one asking to fuse. Once the negative energy was dealt with, Gogeta immediately went for the kill. They're the same character.
Yes, many forget that
GT Fighter

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:10 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:Gohan got SSJ4 by training, without having a tail
That's the story in the arcade?

GT_Goten10
Beyond Newbie

Post by GT_Goten10 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:12 pm

I would love to see a Potara Fusion between Baby Vegeta&Goku Black in Heroes :D
GT Fighter

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:19 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote:That's the story in the arcade?
No. Heroes did not have a full fledged story (like SDBH and UM) back in the GDM series yet. Most of the forms still had simple ideas behind them, the what-if concept behind Super Saiyan 4 GT Gohan was "what-if Gohan had his tail pull back just like Goku?". This is why the Gohan who got Super Saiyan 4 was the GT one, no other version of him has it.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:20 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:I'm surprised we never got Baby Freeza or Baby Cell.
Now that you mention it, it does seem kinda surprising.
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:07 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:You honestly think they will introduce something as big as a Namekian God mode in this game when Super is still running in some form?
I don't see why not give these liberties to DBH, is not like Super or anything else that come forwards have plans to the namekian race.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:10 pm

Noah wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:You honestly think they will introduce something as big as a Namekian God mode in this game when Super is still running in some form?
I don't see why not give these liberties to DBH, is not like Super or anything else that come forwards have plans to the namekian race.
Don't the Namekian's already have Red and Blue-eyed forms that basically serve as their equivalents to SSGod and Blue?
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:13 am

GT_Goten10 wrote:I would love to see a Potara Fusion between Baby Vegeta&Goku Black in Heroes :D
[spoiler]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XtpIH5ZCgY8[/spoiler]

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:18 pm

What I want to see is a fusion between, Goku, Vegeta and Broly, this fusion will be named Brogetto ! 8)

Heck we can make this fusion between Goku, Vegeta and Broly from Super and having this fusion fight a Bebi Vegeta fused with Goku Black and the Old Broly version thus being Bebi Brogetto Black versus Super Brogetto. :P
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:40 pm

Grimlock wrote:the what-if concept behind Super Saiyan 4 GT Gohan was "what-if Gohan had his tail pull back just like Goku?".
Source of this? The in-game dialogues?

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:41 am

Noah wrote:
Evidence you know this as a fact?