Unreleased Music Archive

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

saiyanprimalforce
Beyond Newbie

Unreleased Music Archive

Post by saiyanprimalforce » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:01 am

Hey everyone,

As I've recently been trying to gather up the more recent unreleased Sumitomo and coycoy88 Faulconer rips, the idea occurred to me that maybe a thread dedicated to documenting what exactly has been ripped by the community over the years might help make things easier to keep track of on the whole for this specific niche of the community, and help alleviate the sometimes painful search for better source files than Youtube rips (as much as possible, anyway).

Please feel free to contribute to this thread if you see something not listed below. I'll do my best to keep things updated!

Kikuchi

-Movie Tracks 1-13

-Other:

Yamamoto

Sumitomo

Faulconer Productions

-Full Episode Suites

-Singles [coycoy88]

--WAV/FLAC

--320 MP3

--192 MP3

--128 AAC

Hosting Links

My Archive: https://mega.nz/#F!vX4lhCCT!zQbMaWT9MO4BOXpSxWgbhA

Unreleased Faulconer Productions Facebook Group Mega (outdated): https://mega.nz/#F!vNc1GCBJ!Egd4w5H2stehnf2_NDZv6Q
Last edited by saiyanprimalforce on Thu May 28, 2020 11:00 am, edited 156 times in total.
Official Discord Server: https://discord.gg/auNXDruqEb
Dragon Ball Z Kai: Ultimate International Edtion + Super: Ultra Instinct Cut http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtop ... 07#p491107

yugidmx5
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Unreleased Music Archive

Post by yugidmx5 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:41 am

Nice idea of posting the new thread for the unreleased ost in entirety! I wanted to post some of the stuff here I ripped before, but I wasn't sure if that would mess with the community guidelines. Anyway here's a couple more of ost I ripped before which unfortunately aren't CD-quality but I think it's the best that can be found of these at the moment (The links for the FLAC of the first two are in the description of the video since I don't know if I'm allowed to put them here):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xA0vjiruAE - The recap bgm from the japanese version of Dragon Ball Kai and Battle of Gods SE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOzZZ-CbqBM - The NEP Theme from japanese version of Dragon Ball Kai.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsXt3VI0_LU - Gohan's Awakening(From DBKai Ep.92) doesn't have a link since I ripped it from a bad source anyway. I could take a third try at it if someone could provide lossless audio recording though.

HakkaiBills93
Banned

Post by HakkaiBills93 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:42 pm

Should bé Nice if someone managed to créate thé dbgt nep bgm too....for gt i think it s thé only one missing

saiyanprimalforce
Beyond Newbie

Post by saiyanprimalforce » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:42 am

Okay, so I think I have all of Kei17's unreleased rips sorted, along with the Sumitomo rips minus an oddball one or two I might not be aware of.

I had to make some name changes to some of the files I had for Kei's rips to align with the proper notations he used for his Youtube videos. I didn't actually get the files directly from Kei himself, but from random googling searching years ago, so I don't know if 192 kbps mp3 were the best source he provided or not. If anyone has better quality files, feel free to PM me.

I'll start piecing together coycoy's rips soon. I still have his old 4shared mp3's to sort out along with his newer rips. It's a shame his Mega doesn't have every one of his newer rips, like the Perfect Cell theme with the Guitar riff. If anyone might have the flac file by chance...don't hesitate, lol. (And keep up the great work, coycoy! The full episode rips are the best!)

And thanks for the rips you provided, yugidmx5! I had completely forgotten about the BoG Recap theme being in the extended edition (I think I briefly glanced over it once). I've actually already used that rip twice now in my Super project for the Universe 6 tournament. kinda turned out to be a lifesaver in both instances, heh. Shame it never was released properly.
Official Discord Server: https://discord.gg/auNXDruqEb
Dragon Ball Z Kai: Ultimate International Edtion + Super: Ultra Instinct Cut http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtop ... 07#p491107

Coycoy88
Beyond Newbie

Post by Coycoy88 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:21 am

saiyanprimalforce wrote:The Perfect Cell theme with the Guitar riff. If anyone might have the flac file by chance...don't hesitate, lol. (And keep up the great work, coycoy! The full episode rips are the best!)

Here's the FLAC Version. :D https://mega.nz/#!AFs3HRCC!rdRduGSxmLFL ... a5XuGsyQv4
My Youtube account (Coycoy88)

I primarily rip and upload unreleased Faulconer Productions music, as well as some other American dub music.

Woodlandbuckle
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Woodlandbuckle » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:25 pm

Not sure if these count (because they're not clean rips) but me and a few other people have made rips of the Super Dragon Ball Heroes OST. Just ignore the first two videos, those are recreations. Here's the playlist
I've also created a rip for Ultimate Battle (Guitar Version) which is better than my heroes rips
I like Dragon Ball
Twitter
DeviantArt/Renders

Tcof

Post by Tcof » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:03 am

these number like M-1204. what exactly it mean ?

Woodlandbuckle
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Woodlandbuckle » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:08 pm

Tcof wrote:these number like M-1204. what exactly it mean ?
Kikuchi made so many tracks for the series that the fans eventually just gave up naming them all and started calling them "M-[insert number here]"
I like Dragon Ball
Twitter
DeviantArt/Renders

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:42 pm

Tcof wrote:these number like M-1204. what exactly it mean ?
They are catalog numbers for each and every single piece of background music in the franchise. For example, M816 is the catalog number of the background music originally used in DBZ movie 1 as the Dead Zone is summoned; it is later used when Goku turns Super Saiyan for the first time.

Related: while many CD releases have "titles" attached to tracks, a lot of BGM released on CD combines multiple pieces into a single "track", so that "track" "name" doesn't really apply to any individual piece.
Woodlandbuckle wrote:Kikuchi made so many tracks for the series that the fans eventually just gave up naming them all and started calling them "M-[insert number here]"
The "M"-numbering has (at the very least) been officially used in the five-disc Daizenshuu set in 1994 and the three-disc BGM Collection set from 2006. While there are certainly some fan assumptions about undocumented pieces of music based on when they were seemingly produced and for what purpose, the actual structure and good portion of the numbers themselves are indeed official.

:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Woodlandbuckle
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Woodlandbuckle » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:30 pm

VegettoEX wrote:The "M"-numbering has (at the very least) been officially used in the five-disc Daizenshuu set in 1994 and the three-disc BGM Collection set from 2006. While there are certainly some fan assumptions about undocumented pieces of music based on when they were seemingly produced and for what purpose, the actual structure and good portion of the numbers themselves are indeed official.
Sorry, my mistake.
I like Dragon Ball
Twitter
DeviantArt/Renders

Terez
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Terez » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:09 am

Sorry for zombie-posting. I'm working on music stuff for the wiki, and I have downloaded saiyanprimalforce's mega archive linked in the OP, which is very useful - thank you! I'm going back to fill in some holes in my notes using those tracks.

Does anyone have the track from Super 87, when Beerus wakes up from his nightmare? It's used again in Super 88 when Yamcha is hoping to be invited to join the tournament. I'm pretty sure it's not in anything I have, but there's a lot to keep up with and I'm relatively new at trying, so any help would be appreciated. I could rip it myself using the dub track on the Blu-ray but I want to make sure I'm not missing something in OP's collection first, or the officially released stuff for that matter. (Pretty sure I'm not missing any official stuff.)

TheRed259
Advanced Regular

Post by TheRed259 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:26 pm

Terez wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:09 am Sorry for zombie-posting. I'm working on music stuff for the wiki, and I have downloaded saiyanprimalforce's mega archive linked in the OP, which is very useful - thank you! I'm going back to fill in some holes in my notes using those tracks.

Does anyone have the track from Super 87, when Beerus wakes up from his nightmare? It's used again in Super 88 when Yamcha is hoping to be invited to join the tournament. I'm pretty sure it's not in anything I have, but there's a lot to keep up with and I'm relatively new at trying, so any help would be appreciated. I could rip it myself using the dub track on the Blu-ray but I want to make sure I'm not missing something in OP's collection first, or the officially released stuff for that matter. (Pretty sure I'm not missing any official stuff.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOIqULrkhow

Terez
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Terez » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:35 pm

Thank you. And my bad, I should have updated that I found that one already, but I kept putting it off because I'm accumulating a list of others I need to track down. I've found a lot of others along the way. Once I am done figuring out what all unreleased tracks there are, I can just double-check to be absolutely sure they're not released and then catalogue them. The rips that are out there (including the ones in the OP) helped me to really narrow down the ones that had to be verified as unreleased and that saved me a lot of headache.

HakkaiBills93
Banned

Post by HakkaiBills93 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:59 am

Does someone have made the BGM playing on each ep after 109 in japan (the short 30s trailer before the op) can't find it anywhere

TheRed259
Advanced Regular

Post by TheRed259 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:19 pm

HakkaiBills93 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:59 am Does someone have made the BGM playing on each ep after 109 in japan (the short 30s trailer before the op) can't find it anywhere
I think that it's this soundtrack with less instruments. This alternative 30s version is unreleased though.

HakkaiBills93
Banned

Post by HakkaiBills93 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:10 am

Thanks; so it remain unrelease for the version i search about and as US BD don't have thoses 30s clip then it's over

Rafa Fast
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rafa Fast » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:08 pm

Can anyone rip the extended version of "Eternal Universe Parting" from Battle of Gods movie please?
I'm working in a project containing the Battle of Gods, Resurrection F and DBS Broly movies ost, and I really need the extended movie edit of this track, can anyone do it for me please? I promise, I'll credit anyone who makes a rip of it, this extended version plays when Beerus and Whis leave the Earth, and when KibitoShin and Dai Kaioshin are talking.
Link for the extended version example: https://youtu.be/dUdFS1mI9tc (at 1:35:15-1:37:07)
(please alert me if I'm not allowed to post links here)
I simply wouldn't want to imagine my life without Dragon Ball, thank you Akira Toriyama (1955-2024), you are now immortal.