"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:23 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Wasn't the game where both Gokus were matched until Xeno got burnt out and thus unable to keep fighting?
Actually it was stated that Dbs Goku was a step above him

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:31 pm

Ssb_goku20 wrote:
Majin Demigra wrote:Wait a minute CC Goku beat Goku Xeno earlier in the arcade mission, so how did Vegito Xeno go against Ssj3 Kanba?
The Sdbh Anime power scaling makes no sense
Cumber has been wasting energy and got forcefully knocked out of his oozaru form. He's most likely tired, which gives SSJ4 Vegito an advantage.

also correct me if I'm wrong but isnt Super Saiyn 3's multiplier lower and a golden oozaru's?

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:33 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Ssb_goku20 wrote:
Majin Demigra wrote:Wait a minute CC Goku beat Goku Xeno earlier in the arcade mission, so how did Vegito Xeno go against Ssj3 Kanba?
The Sdbh Anime power scaling makes no sense
Cumber has been wasting energy and got forcefully knocked out of his oozaru form. He's most likely tired, which gives SSJ4 Vegito an advantage.

also correct me if I'm wrong but isnt Super Saiyn 3's multiplier lower and a golden oozaru's?
I feel Cumber being tired is most likely a Game and Manga thing only but you could be right. Yes GGA is a 500x base while Ssj3 is a 400x base

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:41 pm

Aww it's cute looking at all the arguments here. "Oh no, Cumber is tired" " In the game Xeno Goku was a step above him"

First of all, we only see how the events unfold between Xeno Goku and SSB Goku in the manga+anime. In those mediums, it is never stated that SSB Goku is above Xeno SSJ4 Goku. Although stated in the game, it obviously isn't applying to the manga and anime.

"Cumber is tired"
Okay, how tired is he? And how much stamina does he have? Whats his limit Because you know, a lot of characters in this show have lots of stamina, and Cumber can still go to SSJ1-SSJ3. Lets entertain this argument. Besides the loss of GA, how much weaker is cumber now, compared to his initial appearence?

Because to me, it sounds like a lot of headcanon to try to discredit Xeno SSJ4 Vegito. Not taking into account that Base cumber was still owning Goku, and is still able to turn directly to SSJ3.

Could it be possible..just possible that Xeno Super Saiyan 4 Vegito is stronger than SSB Vegito in the anime?! Say it aint so! Hopefully there aren't going to be any arguments about how initial Base Cumber>>>>>>SSJ3 Cumber. Reality of the matter is that Xeno SSJ4 Vegito performed better, compared to his SSB Counterpart.
Last edited by RichardKing2 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:44 pm

Ssb_goku20 wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Ssb_goku20 wrote: The Sdbh Anime power scaling makes no sense

I feel Cumber being tired is most likely a Game and Manga thing only but you could be right. Yes GGA is a 500x base while Ssj3 is a 400x base
yeah so he's running at a reduction of 20% of his previous power. I assume being forced out of the form did a number on him as well.

Still, I honestly think SS4 Vegito did a serious number on him, and if the fusions were swapped around the outcome would be similar.

I wonder if Cumber's going to pull a zenkai out of this and come back later as a Super Saiyan 4

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:05 pm

Alternative explanation: In the Anime, Xeno SS4 Vegetto is stronger than SSBKK Vegito. One was able to fight off against his SSJ3 and overpower him in a beam struggle , the other struggled against his base form at SSBKK.

And yes, "Golden" Great ape Form is stronger than SSJ3, but that doesn't discredit Xeno SSJ4 Vegito in the anime. Stop lowballing

supersaiyangodgogeta
Regular

Post by supersaiyangodgogeta » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:06 pm

Well it terms of a power level list the SSJ4s can be slightly weaker than the Blues but way more powerful in their fusion when their powers are multiplied.

Goku Xeno and Vegeta Xeno could have a way stronger base form than DBS Goku and DBS Vegeta.

Just some of my own numbers here:
And for the fusions.
And Base>SSJ3 Cumber can easily fit within that gap between Super Saiyan 4 Vegito Xeno and Super Saiyan Blue Kaiokenx20 Vegito.

Super Saiyan 4 Vegito Xeno ends up a lot stronger simply due to the raw multiplication of their powers despite the Xeno SSJ4s being =< SSBs in strength. Not saying that the powers in fusions are multiplied in that specific way but there are scenarios where the Xeno fusion can be superior.

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:11 pm

An exhausted Ssg Goku fought equally to base Cumber for a time and we've seen base Cumber = Vegito Blue Kaioken so it's clear this Anime doesn't focus on power scaling and was more focused on the hype for the annual Ssj4

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:14 pm

Please take the conversations about the anime contents or power level debates to a more appropriate thread.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:14 pm

Anyone got video of SS Broly: BR's attack used during some point in the livestream? Apparently it looked a lot like a Kamehameha.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:25 pm

Curious to know how the Dragon Balls will now play a role if the Prison Planet seal has already become broken. Like what is the point of collecting them at that point?
People need to stop mixing up the arcade story (which is the main continuity) with the manga or promotional anime stories (which are meant to provide an alternative take on events/promote the main arcade).
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:43 pm

Damm, looks like i was right in fact other then the release of the new episode of the anime and the trailer for World Mission i think there wasn't anything else, well he had a preview from the anime of what UM 6 could have and i guess they are ready to dispatch Cumber because of UI Goku, too bad wanted to see him become SS4 before they wrote him off and the whole planet is about to blow up, guess Prison Planet story is about to end but isn't this whole thing supposed to go until mission 10 since the last one went until 8???

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:47 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Wasn't the game where both Gokus were matched until Xeno got burnt out and thus unable to keep fighting?
Nope, in the game Goku:Xeno himself stated being a little weaker then Blue

The promo anime just don't care- in the game:
Goku Blue > Goku:Xeno SS4 (a little, and Goku Blue didn't use Kaiohken)
Goku Blue > Cumber (they get interrupted though)
Goku Blue Kaiohken > Cumber Super Saiyan
Vegetto Blue ~ Golden Ozaru Cumber (They get interrupted. Vegetto Blue doesn't use Kaiohken IIRC, feel free to correct me)

We have yet to see Vegeto:Xeno SS4 vs Cuber SS3, but given Goku:Xeno was portrayed being just a little weaker than Goku Blue AND Golden Ozaru is supposed to be stronger than SS3, it would make sense for Vegetto:Xeno to defeat Cumber with not excessive issues... but that depends if their fight is straightforward

Also the mission opening shills Goku UI vs SS3 Cumber, which makes even less sense lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPi9AIvzSfo

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:07 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote:
Nope, in the game Goku:Xeno himself stated being a little weaker then Blue

The promo anime just don't care- in the game:
Goku Blue > Goku:Xeno SS4 (a little, and Goku Blue didn't use Kaiohken)
Goku Blue > Cumber (they get interrupted though)
Goku Blue Kaiohken > Cumber Super Saiyan
Vegetto Blue ~ Golden Ozaru Cumber (They get interrupted. Vegetto Blue doesn't use Kaiohken IIRC, feel free to correct me)

We have yet to see Vegeto:Xeno SS4 vs Cuber SS3, but given Goku:Xeno was portrayed being just a little weaker than Goku Blue AND Golden Ozaru is supposed to be stronger than SS3, it would make sense for Vegetto:Xeno to defeat Cumber with not excessive issues... but that depends if their fight is straightforward

Also the mission opening shills Goku UI vs SS3 Cumber, which makes even less sense lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPi9AIvzSfo
I'm wondering if the game will give him a freak saiyan zenkai ability like Broly is meant to have to explain this... that or UI forces him into SS4

Saturnine

Post by Saturnine » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:23 am

Sooo, what do you think about Vegetto's SSj4 design? I found it rather unremarkable, especially compared to how weird Gogeta was instead.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:15 am

Saturnine wrote:Sooo, what do you think about Vegetto's SSj4 design? I found it rather unremarkable, especially compared to how weird Gogeta was instead.
I like it a lot actually. I think the fact he keeps his long robe helps him a lot, he'd look boring with just the blue pants of his regular incarnation.

That aside though, I prefer the colour consistency with the usual forms. Gogeta's SS4 always struck me as off because of it's colour scheme. I get he would have looked too much like Goku with his hair and design, but the bright red hair out of nowhere was something that always really bothered me because there could be no given explanation for it to occur within a fusions' typical rules. You could argue its because SS4 is 'different' and 'mysterious' but it just seemed like a case of the form does whatever the form wants, which doesn't sit well with me.

Be that as it may, overall I think both Vegito and Gogetas SS4 forms are quite cool over all, and they both seem to be channeling one of their halves more in terms of design, a nice contrast between them

Saturnine

Post by Saturnine » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:01 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote: Be that as it may, overall I think both Vegito and Gogetas SS4 forms are quite cool over all, and they both seem to be channeling one of their halves more in terms of design, a nice contrast between them
You sure about that? Both SSj4 Gogeta and Vegetto look hell of a lot more like Goku than Vegeta IMO. And in terms of characterization, it's really hard to tell from all these brief, non-canon appearances.

By the way, since we're on this subject - the common misconception is that Gogeta is more Goku and Vegetto is more Vegeta, but I have no idea what people base this on. Even in movie 13, Gogeta looks almost entirely like Vegeta facially and in terms of hair, and is ruthless and efficient - just like Vegeta. It's Goku who is cocky and playful, Vegeta is arrogant, but often dead serious. Sorry for the offtop :D

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:13 am

Saturnine wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote: Be that as it may, overall I think both Vegito and Gogetas SS4 forms are quite cool over all, and they both seem to be channeling one of their halves more in terms of design, a nice contrast between them
You sure about that? Both SSj4 Gogeta and Vegetto look hell of a lot more like Goku than Vegeta IMO. And in terms of characterization, it's really hard to tell from all these brief, non-canon appearances.

By the way, since we're on this subject - the common misconception is that Gogeta is more Goku and Vegetto is more Vegeta, but I have no idea what people base this on. Even in movie 13, Gogeta looks almost entirely like Vegeta facially and in terms of hair, and is ruthless and efficient - just like Vegeta. It's Goku who is cocky and playful, Vegeta is arrogant, but often dead serious. Sorry for the offtop :D
Gogeta's hair has a stronger resemblance to Goku, while Vegito's is more in line with the flame pattern Vegeta is known for. Face wise though, I see what you mean. I was referring to that.

I wonder how these two fusions would interact with each other in a social setting....

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:23 am

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:Please take the conversations about the anime contents or power level debates to a more appropriate thread.
Where? I posted in the DB super manga thread about the super heroes manga and got told off.

I've said before you need an online/xeno/heroes sub forum.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

jesusdbz12

Post by jesusdbz12 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:10 pm

Does anyone have a download link to scan cards of Super Dragon Ball Heroes in HD? Plis, is to collection :wink: