[Fan Manga] - DBVS (Young Jijii)

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

jplaya2023
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: [Fan Manga] - DBVS (Young Jijii)

Post by jplaya2023 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:28 am

this is fire!

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:59 pm

ChiefWamsutta
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by ChiefWamsutta » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:44 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Here's the cover for Volume 3 https://twitter.com/youngjijii/status/1 ... 7443821569
Can anyone translate the bottom of the cover? It seems to say "4God". Does Young Jijii call this form SSGSS4?

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:51 am

I want more :o

Also I really think Shueisha should hire this guy.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:15 am

Oh, wow, I didn't think they'd go as far as giving Gokuu 4 god ki! I wonder what color his hair is supposed to be? I'm also glad that this series is continuing. I hope the battles use more interesting line-ups. Frankly, I'd love to see more Dragon Ball GT characters used. How about Hit versus Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta next?
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:I want more :o

Also I really think Shueisha should hire this guy.
Considering how much he has to trace to actually create art...that's not a good idea.
She/HerπŸ’• πŸ’œ πŸ’™
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:42 pm

the idea behind this is cool, but from a cold point of view of power scaling, considering thet there is the black Goku from the manga, he would be obliterated from dbgt's Goku , even if we don't know from what gt arc is he from , he'd still obliterated black Goku even if he's Goku from baby saga, going with the manga's scaling

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:28 am

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:39 am

I can't really make out what Super Saiyan 4 God's color scheme is supposed to be. Is the hair a gray-ish blue?
She/HerπŸ’• πŸ’œ πŸ’™
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:18 pm

JulieYBM wrote:I can't really make out what Super Saiyan 4 God's color scheme is supposed to be. Is the hair a gray-ish blue?
It is a laffy taffy purple, the fur is more if a darker shade of pink i suppose.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:37 pm

Seems the Volume is finished and out in the wild

https://twitter.com/gokushindradra/stat ... 1057410048

Burakku

Post by Burakku » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:53 pm

Can someone quote me one this is out

TheDragonBallGuy75
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheDragonBallGuy75 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:38 am

The third and final book has been released!Who has emerged the victor in this titanic battle? Find out for yourselves :D

DBVS - Volume 03 [EN]

Read here --> https://imgbox.com/g/Nsyo2KGbKf

Someone asked me why I invest so much time into collecting Dragonball doujinshi.
I answered, "Because I don't see anyone else doing it".

My websites for all your Dragon Ball fan manga needs
http://www.dbfcscans.blogspot.com
https://twitter.com/DragonBallGuy75
https://www.facebook.com/DB-Fan-Manga-309854729705080/
https://discord.gg/qc49vtB

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:10 pm

I like how they tied the ending into the TV series. I'm interested in seeing that version of the Dragon Ball GT timeline continue, though. That would be very interesting!

I bet the next DBVS will be a battle between the two Brolis.
She/HerπŸ’• πŸ’œ πŸ’™
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

macho_man
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by macho_man » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:46 pm

JulieYBM wrote: I bet the next DBVS will be a battle between the two Brolis.
This is also my hypothesis, with "old Broly" reaching SSJ4/Broly God form in order to match the power of the "new Broly". Time will tell... :)

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:09 pm

It's cool how he put this into DBS events explaining how Goku Black got stronger, but it would be better if instead of this dumb SSJ4 God thing he would just make GT Goku get stronger during fight as well which would explain how he got so much stronger between Baby and Super 17 arcs.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Lukmendes
Regular

Post by Lukmendes » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:08 am

Burakku wrote:Can someone quote me one this is out
Done.
JulieYBM wrote:I like how they tied the ending into the TV series. I'm interested in seeing that version of the Dragon Ball GT timeline continue, though. That would be very interesting!
Wouldn't be any different, GT Goku only managed to get that SSG4 by somehow absorbing the god ki that was overflowing from Black, and then he says he can't use that form anymore.
Old Broly would need some absurd zenkais or whatever to get anywhere near Super Broly's level though.
jjgp1112 wrote: ↑Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:08 am My man, all Goku had to do was go SSJ3 and shock Vegeta so much the M on his head would have turned into an L and Buu would have never happened.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:30 am

Lukmendes wrote:
Burakku wrote:Can someone quote me one this is out
Done.
JulieYBM wrote:I like how they tied the ending into the TV series. I'm interested in seeing that version of the Dragon Ball GT timeline continue, though. That would be very interesting!
Wouldn't be any different, GT Goku only managed to get that SSG4 by somehow absorbing the god ki that was overflowing from Black, and then he says he can't use that form anymore.
Old Broly would need some absurd zenkais or whatever to get anywhere near Super Broly's level though.
I don't see why Gokuu can't be wrong and he does achieve that form again. Or hell, maybe have this form appear in DBAF down the line? I know YoungJijii has been waiting for Broli to be released before he continues so I'm interested in seeing how that pans out.
She/HerπŸ’• πŸ’œ πŸ’™
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

Lukmendes
Regular

Post by Lukmendes » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:38 am

JulieYBM wrote:I don't see why Gokuu can't be wrong and he does achieve that form again. Or hell, maybe have this form appear in DBAF down the line? I know YoungJijii has been waiting for Broli to be released before he continues so I'm interested in seeing how that pans out.
The thing is that both versions are trying to align with the events of how they canonicaly played out in each of their universes, and GT Goku specificaly mentioning he can't achieve that form anymore is to show that GT didn't happen any differently.

It also wouldn't fit with Jijii's AF, since BoG happened on it (We basicaly get a Shadow Dragons 2.0 on it, and one of the wishes used that created one of the shadow dragons was how to get SSG, and we even see Goku with that form), and this GT Goku has no idea about god ki, though VS could still play a hand on his AF with retcons at least, but they'd be pretty noticeable lol.
jjgp1112 wrote: ↑Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:08 am My man, all Goku had to do was go SSJ3 and shock Vegeta so much the M on his head would have turned into an L and Buu would have never happened.

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:45 am

GT Goku should've split Black in half almost instantly once he went 4-Blue. ALL Blue is, is just Super Saiyan 1 with God- Ki, so naturally slapping on God Ki with the other Super Saiyan forms should make it even more powerful.. but hey.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

Lukmendes
Regular

Post by Lukmendes » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:13 am

goku the krump dancer wrote:GT Goku should've split Black in half almost instantly once he went 4-Blue. ALL Blue is, is just Super Saiyan 1 with God- Ki, so naturally slapping on God Ki with the other Super Saiyan forms should make it even more powerful.. but hey.
He didn't go Blue-4, he is in a SSG-like state with SS4, which you can notice by the eyes and the colors chosen in the cover, and in the issue itself, Black mentions that GT Goku hasn't become a god and can't use the maximum power of the form, so it's kinda of a "false SSG with SS4 stacked on it", so considering all of that, while GT Goku still wasn't on Black's level, he still got a huge power boost with a bootleg transformation.