What Would A Golden Great Ape Become If He Or She Underwent The Super Saiyan God Ritual?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

What Would A Golden Great Ape Become If He Or She Underwent The Super Saiyan God Ritual?

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:59 am

Would the male or female user of the Golden Great Ape transformation become a Crimson Great Ape or something more?

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Re: What Would A Golden Great Ape Become If He Or She Underwent The Super Saiyan God Ritual?

Post by Lord Frieza » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:28 pm

Picture an Oozaru with red fur and a kick ass aura that looks like it's undergone liposuction and your probably not far off the mark.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: What Would A Golden Great Ape Become If He Or She Underwent The Super Saiyan God Ritual?

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:40 pm

I think an argument could be made that such a transformation would be impossible. The ritual requires six Saiyans that are pure of heart. I wouldn't imagine that a Saiyan as an Oozaru would be pure of heart, similar to how Goku was when he first attained Super Saiyan

Saturnine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Saturnine » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:56 am

MKCSTEALTH wrote:I think an argument could be made that such a transformation would be impossible. The ritual requires six Saiyans that are pure of heart. I wouldn't imagine that a Saiyan as an Oozaru would be pure of heart, similar to how Goku was when he first attained Super Saiyan
So? Just add another Saiyan and you'll have 6 non-Oozaru ones :D

Puto
I Live Here

Post by Puto » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:26 am

Vegeta can control his Great Ape form, and he was considered to be pure of heart during Battle of Gods, so he'd probably qualify.
Blue wrote:I love how Season 2 is so off color even the box managed to be so.

Mister_Popo
Advanced Regular

Post by Mister_Popo » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:46 pm

It's funny but intresting headcanon to think about the Oozaru-variations that might be possible with SSJG or even Broly's 'full power SSSJ'.
I'd imagine God-Ki Oozaru to be red and Broly Oozaru to be green in that case, according to the color of their SSJ-variants.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:22 pm

We already have Broly Ozaru. He's in fact green with Broly's hairstyle instead of the usual flame-like hairstyle

LimitbreakerKrillin
Not-So-Newbie

Post by LimitbreakerKrillin » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:54 am

It would like a giant red spider monkey

Kefla
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Kefla » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:00 pm

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:15 am

ankokudaishogun wrote:We already have Broly Ozaru. He's in fact green with Broly's hairstyle instead of the usual flame-like hairstyle
What does he have to do with anything? Raditz and Cumber also keep their hairstyle in Oozaru form (and to a certain extent, Nappa in Budokai Tenkaichi games too. His "flame-like" hairstyle is actually a little bit different, it is smaller due to baldness).
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~