[WIP] Dragon Ball Z Kai Kikuchi Revival

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

IHaveNoUserName
Beyond Newbie

Re: [WIP] Dragon Ball Z Kai Kikuchi Revival

Post by IHaveNoUserName » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:50 pm

Alright guys, I got to come out of my hiatus sometime, First 18 episodes that are updated are coming this week, I will try to make it as soon as possible
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCud_Qw ... UxtYgOJ-LA
Currently making Dragon Ball Z Kai Kikuchi Revival viewtopic.php?f=6&t=41090

Forte224
Advanced Regular

Post by Forte224 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:25 pm

R.I.P. project?

IHaveNoUserName
Beyond Newbie

Post by IHaveNoUserName » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:17 am

Forte224 wrote:R.I.P. project?
No, but I will have to postpone it even further due to many things going on in my life

Forte224
Advanced Regular

Post by Forte224 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:21 am

IHaveNoUserName wrote:
Forte224 wrote:R.I.P. project?
No, but I will have to postpone it even further due to many things going on in my life
Ok, just checking up. Hope everything goes smoothly with everything that's going on!

IHaveNoUserName
Beyond Newbie

Post by IHaveNoUserName » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:10 pm

Alright guys I’ve been thinking of putting this project to rest, I have a lot of stres and doing this project just won’t help me in my life right now, I hope you guys understand

Forte224
Advanced Regular

Post by Forte224 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:15 pm

No problem. Sorry to hear about the stress. Hope everything works out.

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:31 am

IHaveNoUserName wrote:Alright guys I’ve been thinking of putting this project to rest, I have a lot of stres and doing this project just won’t help me in my life right now, I hope you guys understand
Not a problem, thank you all the same for the episodes you worked on.

Stress is a hell of a thing and better to get it solved than to live with it, because as long as one has it, he/she can never think clearly and logically without making some sort of mistake.

Fizzer
Advanced Regular

Post by Fizzer » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:49 am

The best thing you can do for others is to look after yourself when you need it, I wish you all the best.

Do you consider the episodes of Kai 1.0 that you've releases first drafts or the finished product? Thanks for your work all the same.

IHaveNoUserName
Beyond Newbie

Post by IHaveNoUserName » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:29 pm

Fizzer wrote:The best thing you can do for others is to look after yourself when you need it, I wish you all the best.

Do you consider the episodes of Kai 1.0 that you've releases first drafts or the finished product? Thanks for your work all the same.
First draft for the namek saga and parts of the Android saga, there are also a few tweaks I need to do to the saiyan saga

IHaveNoUserName
Beyond Newbie

Post by IHaveNoUserName » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:12 pm

I'm in a better situation now, my hard drive died a few months ago which had all my DBZ Kai episodes but I will be able to recover some of them soon, for now all I have is episode 108, enjoy guys.

Fizzer
Advanced Regular

Post by Fizzer » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:05 am

IHaveNoUserName wrote:I'm in a better situation now, my hard drive died a few months ago which had all my DBZ Kai episodes but I will be able to recover some of them soon, for now all I have is episode 108, enjoy guys.
Great to hear you're in a better place. Looking forward to your future work.

Forte224
Advanced Regular

Post by Forte224 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:47 pm

IHaveNoUserName wrote:I'm in a better situation now, my hard drive died a few months ago which had all my DBZ Kai episodes but I will be able to recover some of them soon, for now all I have is episode 108, enjoy guys.
Yes! Let's go!!

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:33 am

Hey dude,

I just want to say (again) how grateful I am and that I truly love the work you've been doing for Kai TFC, TFC with a proper soundtrack and especially the Z soundtrack really makes it friggin awesome for me so I'm more than happy to wait as long as it takes for you to get this completed. It'll be worth the wait. :)

Would have been somewhat happier with a custom Yamamoto score for Kai TFC (for consistency's sake) but no one seems to have done it.

armyandstuff

Post by armyandstuff » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:24 pm

JohnnyCashKami wrote:Hey dude,

I just want to say (again) how grateful I am and that I truly love the work you've been doing for Kai TFC, TFC with a proper soundtrack and especially the Z soundtrack really makes it friggin awesome for me so I'm more than happy to wait as long as it takes for you to get this completed. It'll be worth the wait. :)

Would have been somewhat happier with a custom Yamamoto score for Kai TFC (for consistency's sake) but no one seems to have done it.
When you say custom yamamoto score, do you mean one that has both yamamoto and kikuchi music in it? because I'm currently working on that.

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:37 pm

armyandstuff wrote:

When you say custom yamamoto score, do you mean one that has both yamamoto and kikuchi music in it? because I'm currently working on that.
Only Yamamoto but I'd definitely like to check that Yamamoto+Kikuchi mix. :)

armyandstuff

Post by armyandstuff » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:35 pm

JohnnyCashKami wrote:
armyandstuff wrote:

Only Yamamoto but I'd definitely like to check that Yamamoto+Kikuchi mix. :)
oh wait, I just realized you meant the final chapters, I'm not working on that one unfortunately, sorry.

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:02 am

Episode 52 audio file seems to be broken. Goes quite for several seconds and it's missing the ED.

armyandstuff

Post by armyandstuff » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:13 pm

So I don't know if you're still working on this revival or not, but either way I've decided to pick up where you left off in TFC. I know how to separate audio tracks and everything now, and I found sites containing every bgm in dragon ball and a list showing which songs play when in the show.

Since I'm technically a newbie at this I wondered if you would take a look and see if it's good or if there's anything I should improve upon.
I've made 3 episodes so far and made a seperate video combining the TFC OP with we gotta power, which I'm still on the fence on whether or not I should use. https://mega.nz/#F!six2jaJZ!ugEckAh9qqshv-ldQCOSPg

TatumJay

Post by TatumJay » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:45 pm

All of the folders are blank (or have just one episode). Does anyone have access to these episodes (or episodes that are also Kai revivals of Kikuchi)?

nward50987

Post by nward50987 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:10 pm

Does anybody still have the episodes for this rescore. There was a torrent with all audio files but nobody is seeding it. It's on a well-known pirate site. The file is called "[IHaveNoUsername] [armyandstuff] Dragon Ball Z Kai: Kikuchi Revival (Rescore)" from Ghosty6464. If any of you guys can reach out to him tell him to seed this. And if any of you guys have this can you guys PM me so that I can save this and re-upload this.