Official On-Going Dragon Ball Super Movie #1 Thread: "Broly"

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

RecolorSaiyan
Regular

Re: Official On-Going Dragon Ball Super Movie Thread: "Broly"

Post by RecolorSaiyan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:11 am

GodVegetto91 wrote:
Neo-Makaiōshin wrote:Blaine Hodge to have a voice acting part in FUNimation dub of the movie.
https://twitter.com/Staticssound/status ... 06624?s=19
Wrong thread pal. We have a specific thread for the Funimation Dub here in this Super section of the forum.
This thread is for the MOVIE and this VA has a role in the MOVIE :roll:

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:23 am

I read that Ajay and Geekdom both got to see the movie earlier tonight and both really enjoyed it. Neither's allowed to talk about it in detail, but again that November 14th screening in Japan's gonna happen next week so I don't mind waiting 7 more days for spoilers.

I really hope there's something in this movie's plot I'll enjoy. I know the visuals look amazing, but Shueisha hasn't really given out info that works as bait for me to be all anticipating about when it comes to the movie's story. Gonna stay positive and hope there's some awesome secret they're hiding.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

RecolorSaiyan
Regular

Post by RecolorSaiyan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:24 am

Chuquita wrote:I read that Ajay and Geekdom both got to see the movie earlier tonight and both really enjoyed it. Neither's allowed to talk about it in detail, but again that November 14th screening in Japan's gonna happen next week so I don't mind waiting 7 more days for spoilers.

I really hope there's something in this movie's plot I'll enjoy. I know the visuals look amazing, but Shueisha hasn't really given out info that works as bait for me to be all anticipating about when it comes to the movie's story. Gonna stay positive and hope there's some awesome secret they're hiding.

https://twitter.com/Terez27/status/1060039461134893056

They were trolling people.

vashter
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by vashter » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:39 am

Chuquita wrote:I read that Ajay and Geekdom both got to see the movie earlier tonight and both really enjoyed it. Neither's allowed to talk about it in detail, but again that November 14th screening in Japan's gonna happen next week so I don't mind waiting 7 more days for spoilers.

lol??? that like watching movie on a illegal website and doesn't want to share it and failed to troll

Terez
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Terez » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:50 am

RecolorSaiyan wrote:

trailer music over the credits smh

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:10 am

Terez wrote:
RecolorSaiyan wrote:

trailer music over the credits smh
Ah, so they were both trolling. What I get for reading Twitter this late at night. I wouldn't put it past Shueisha or Funi to send them both early copies so I fell for it.

Well, one more week to wait then for the real spoilers.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Shaddy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Shaddy » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:14 am

You definitely should put it past Shueisha, Funimation or Toei to send a couple of non-Japanese fans who happen to have internet followings copies of their new movie more than a week before the early screening. Especially given how hard they're trying to keep the film from being pirated.

TheOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheOne » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:13 am

RecolorSaiyan wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote:
Neo-Makaiōshin wrote:Blaine Hodge to have a voice acting part in FUNimation dub of the movie.
https://twitter.com/Staticssound/status ... 06624?s=19
Wrong thread pal. We have a specific thread for the Funimation Dub here in this Super section of the forum.
This thread is for the MOVIE and this VA has a role in the MOVIE :roll:
Ha! Love it when guys try acting like a Moderator
How i predict the tournament will end:

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:12 am

New movie images: https://twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/1 ... 7028654080

That Broly. Jesus. :shock:

TheShadowEmperor8055
Regular

Post by TheShadowEmperor8055 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:15 am

BlueBasilisk wrote:New movie images: https://twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/1 ... 7028654080

Looks wonderful, man.

Super Saiyan Swagger

Post by Super Saiyan Swagger » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:24 am

BlueBasilisk wrote:New movie images: https://twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/1 ... 7028654080

Hoooly shit. Looks like that new trailer is on the horizon. This movie looks fantastic.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:43 am

Is that Goku and Vegeta image CGI? Looks like something you'd see in FighterZ.

The other images look good though except for Goku and Vegeta's weird pointy Joker nose.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:57 am

Well today is the gift that keeps giving... these look incredible! Only thing that will make today even more perfect is if they reveal you know who!

Luso Saiyan
Advanced Regular

Post by Luso Saiyan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:32 am

Regarding that Broly shot: Ugh... I was hoping they would tone it down, but no, they seem to be going full-on over the top Toei Broly...

Freezerbaby
Beyond Newbie

Post by Freezerbaby » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:08 am

I´m pondering what a ssg can do at this point, I think base broly overpowers ssj vegeta as seen in the trailer, then the latter go ssg to defeat base broly, forcing his hand to go ssj, it is the only way I can think of ssg being relevant.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:14 am

Freezerbaby wrote:I´m pondering what a ssg can do at this point, I think base broly overpowers ssj vegeta as seen in the trailer, then the latter go ssg to defeat base broly, forcing his hand to go ssj, it is the only way I can think of ssg being relevant.
Or they are bringing in the red blue switching from the manga?

vashter
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by vashter » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:16 am

someone on twitter got a ticket for world premier already damn https://twitter.com/KenXyro/status/1059876478219780096 lol I'm jelly atm

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:19 am

By the way, there was that Borgos cameo in the trailer a while ago, think we’ll see tora and the others at all in other backgrounds? I’d appreciate that, maybe even Tarble somewhere like a painting in the royal chambers or something? Turles in a bar etc.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:55 am

Broly and ssg vegeta are amazing :0

And goku without shirt? UI incoming? :v

TheOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheOne » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:03 am

Bullza wrote:Is that Goku and Vegeta image CGI? Looks like something you'd see in FighterZ.

The other images look good though except for Goku and Vegeta's weird pointy Joker nose.
This is the only bad shot... It’s a cool moment, but looks too CGI for my taste. Ugh
How i predict the tournament will end: