Dragon Ball Super related Merchandise and Figures (OP NO MORE UPDATES TO THE OP NOW DEAD)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 01/11/18).

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:21 am

What all do we have still blacked out for movie merch? I know we have 2 WCFs still not revealed and I believe a 20cm figure titled "New Hero" we have yet to see?

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 01/11/18).

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:29 pm

New page time to repost this:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Okay as we wind down to Wednesday & latter parts of the month, time to update the house rules of this thread:

a) Goes without saying but no discussing anything plot related from here on in.

b) No descriptions of characters & forms that haven't been revealed yet and no blurry pics UNLESS it's of merchandise.

c) V Jump will leak on the weekend probably so posting any merch scans from that is fine & only merch scans, I predict they'll fully reveal the Ichiban Kuji & some of the gashapons.

d) Towards the end of the month the rest of the December blanked merch will be revealed so if folks want to avoid seeing art etc then wise to avoid this thread.

e) Enjoy. It's been basically 6 years since we've been waiting for DB to get the same lovin' as One Piece so kick back and watch all the merch roll out! We've f**king deserved this!

===============

MKCSTEALTH wrote:What all do we have still blacked out for movie merch? I know we have 2 WCFs still not revealed and I believe a 20cm figure titled "New Hero" we have yet to see?
December:
UDM #35 Character A1&A2
VS #09 Character A1&A2
HG#01 Movie Character
Ichiban Kuji New Theatrical Character A & B
WCF Vol.1 one blank
Shikishi Art, Wafer & puzzle gum yet to be fully revealed
DB New Item A Figure-rise model

January:
UG #09 Movie Character two types of colour difference
HG #02 Movie Character
Ultimate Soldiers IV

Feb:
WCF Vol.3 one blank

Q1 2019:
Dragon Stars Movie Character

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:53 am

SDBH March Transcendence :Image

BANPRESTO FINAL VERSIONS NO WCF OR VINYL FIGURE REVEALED YET:
5th
ImageImage
11th
WCF to release the same week as Broly Anger.
18th
20th
ImageImage
6th
11th
27th

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:45 am

Adverge 10 March:
(Buu arc)
SS3 Goku
Majin Vegeta
Pure Buu
Great Saiyaman Helmet
Great Saiyaman Sunglasses
(Movie)
Freeza
SS Broly

Jump Anime Festa November 25th. DBS Broly announced to show promo video. December 4th Ichiban Kuji starts. 2+2=You-know-who reveal!!

ParagonMike

Post by ParagonMike » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:08 am

MKCSTEALTH wrote:What all do we have still blacked out for movie merch? I know we have 2 WCFs still not revealed and I believe a 20cm figure titled "New Hero" we have yet to see?
is there any possibilities of the new hero being Bardock?

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:30 am

ParagonMike wrote:

If that were the case I think they would've revealed it by now. Last month all the "Minus flashback" figures got revealed. My guess is these remaining figures will be Gogeta and some of his forms from the movie.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:55 pm

MKCSTEALTH wrote:
ParagonMike wrote:

If that were the case I think they would've revealed it by now. Last month all the "Minus flashback" figures got revealed. My guess is these remaining figures will be Gogeta and some of his forms from the movie.
And like those we'll probably get all of the blanks revealed as soon as he is formally revealed on Sunday.

Ichiban Kuji starts in less than 2 weeks!!

Crazy how it's crept up this quickly. Next month & Jan are gonna be so fire! 8)

SSGSS Goku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by SSGSS Goku » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:54 am

Yeah I’m excited for the Ichiban Kuji stuff. I think the BigBadToyStore shipments are gonna be way later than when they actually get released so I cancelled my preorders from there and got them from AmiAmi, since they’re finally getting their sh!t together with Banpresto’s stuff. They even have preorders for the January and February stuff now. Though at least for me, February and March seem like pretty barren months. In April though, we’re getting UI Omen Goku and Varoq 17 so I’m hyped for those

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:04 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Adverge 10 March:
(Buu arc)
SS3 Goku
Majin Vegeta
Pure Buu
Great Saiyaman Helmet
Great Saiyaman Sunglasses
(Movie)
Freeza
SS Broly

Jump Anime Festa November 25th. DBS Broly announced to show promo video. December 4th Ichiban Kuji starts. 2+2=You-know-who reveal!!

Same mould 3 times for Broly? Good going Bandai!

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:32 am

Why does Freeza have a halo, lmao, he doesn't have one in the movie.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:27 am

ArchedThunder wrote:Why does Freeza have a halo, lmao, he doesn't have one in the movie.
They probably re-used the ToP Angel Golden Freeza Adverge base mould adjusted it for normal Freeza and left the halo there. Like the Feb Kuji Omen in full gi.
Don't worry though more Bandai laziness to come below.

UDM #34 starting to roll out.... Recoome's front completely uncoloured.
To think when the UDM got rebranded as "Burst" it was so they could add effect parts... we don't get that anymore and now we don't even get a decent paintjob. Hence why I am dropping the "Burst" moniker when talking about these.

Miracle they painted Broly's boots for #35.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:01 pm

Sculptor Hyo (Gigantic Series Black) tweeted the P Bandai Black rings and Portara:
Premium Cardass finally getting the premium treatment that UI Goku card....:
Movie Ichiban Kuji stores THERE IS A LOT here is a snip.
Rough calculation based on average numbers of stores in a prefecture and based on ¥39,000 for the cost of Kuji I had all the info on my old phone but I am sure it was around ¥38,000 anyway the figure came to:
¥195,000,000

Not exact at all but holy crap that's a big figure...

Also it's crazy how Theatrical Character hasn't even been revealed yet & we already have the store information for all of Japan.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:01 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Image

Whoomp, there it is

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:07 pm

Took them long enough to reveal Gogeta.

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:46 pm

About fucking time. Now for the Blue version.
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

FrostByte
Not-So-Newbie

Post by FrostByte » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:56 pm

I'm happy that they went with Yellow and Dark blue for the vest.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:56 pm

Oh, so the vest will be black and yellow? Well, that is unexpected. I thought they would color it blue and yellow, like Gotenks'.

ALSO... BASE GOGETA!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!! :clap:
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:51 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Better quality:
You are a blessing Baggie :lol:
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW