Full Power Super Saiyan 3...

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Full Power Super Saiyan 3...

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:38 pm

Just how much more powerful would Son Goku and Gotenks become if a few hours following the death of Kid Buu, Son Goku had asked Mr. Piccolo for a really big favor, to restore the tails of himself, Trunks Brief, and Son Goten through the usage of the Super Namekian’s Magic Materialization, before having asked Lady Bulma if she would be able to create a device actually capable of allowing Gotenks of all people to literally exist as his very own separate entity for the chance to become much more prepared the next time Vegeta decides to screw those he claims to care about for the umpteenth time as it rather is pretty freaking obvious to everyone present, especially after letting Semi-Perfect Cell absorb Number Eighteen and purposely falling right under the Warlock known as Babidi’s Dark Magic to be seemingly able to equal Son Goku (Angel) at the very severe cost of resurrecting Innocent Buu, that Vegeta is just far too incompetent to ask to train with and Son Gohan, just like the epitome of disappointment he is, would rather go straight back to slacking the hell off from his training, in order to constantly remind everyone he knows of in just how much of a slouchy scissorbill the very dumbass son of Goku just really loves being, and to ask Trunks Brief and Son Goten if they would like to finish their one year of training while inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, but with this time around under his awesome tutelage, so as to see if the three of them together could surpass the likes of Ultimate Son Gohan, then with the time spent in the Room of Spirit and Time of one full year alongside Trunks Brief and Son Goten plus Gotenks who would have a 5th appendage in the form of a Saiyan tail from his former fusees of both Trunks Brief and Son Goten having one of their very own from Son Goku remembering how he felt stronger when he had his tail in his childhood becoming yet another training partner for Son Goku to take with him to Mr. King Kai’s Planet for the rest of the 4 years before Hakaishin Beerus’ arrival to Earth in the search of the next Super Saiyan God after, Yamoshi, himself? Especially if the likes of Son Goku, Trunks Brief, Son Goten, and Gotenks had all achieved Full Power Super Saiyan Three? (Also, my b, for not including Trunks Brief and Son Goten earlier on where I had first mentioned Son Goku and Gotenks.)

Let’s say for those who would have wanted more to work with, while in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Son Goku, Trunks Brief, Son Goten, and Gotenks, as Son Goku would have wanted to get to know his new half-offspring by asking for both Trunks Brief and Son Goten to use the Fusion Dance to become Gotenks, had managed to achieve the Full Power Super Saiyan 2 transformation and gain enough mastery over Super Saiyan 3 to sustain the transformation’s full power for 42 minutes shortly before their own remaining time was up within the Room of Spirit and Time but by having made enough frequent trips to Mr. King Kai’s Planet, or essentially the Otherworld, for the 4 years between the end of the Kid Buu Saga and beginning of the Battle of Gods Saga, Son Goku, Trunks Brief, Son Goten, and Gotenks had truly mastered the Super Saiyan 3 form, by achieving Full Power Super Saiyan Three, and when Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3 are brought in as a comparison with both the likes of Full Power Super Saiyan 2 and Full Power Super Saiyan 3 respectively, Full Power Super Saiyan 2 and Full Power Super Saiyan 3 are 5.1724137931 times stronger than the basic forms of Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan Three shown from the Majin Buu Story Arc.

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Full Power Super Saiyan 3...

Post by shadowfox87 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:38 pm

Piccolo, other Namekians, and the Kaioshin's ability to materialize objects is really based on non-biological stuff. It has never been shown that Piccolo can restore another person's lost limb. Dende has never shown to heal a full arm or leg. This is why in GT, when Goku needed his tail, Kibitoshin only had one chance and that was to pull out his tail using tweezers. Another way would be to ask Shenron to wish for their tails.

As for Gotenks existing as a separate entity - there is a way. That way is the Metamoran Ring. This is a device created by Bulma that combines the technology of both the Potara earrings and the Fusion Dance. There is no time limit with the Metamoran ring and they can stay fused as long as they want. Removing the ring defuses them.

Btw, your questions are extremely long. You should really divide it into multiple sentences. First of all, Vegeta is not known to "slack" from his training. He is very prideful, but he does not slack. All pure-blooded Saiyans like Vegeta and Goku have a lust for battle. Hybrid Saiyans like Gohan, Goten, and Trunks have more potential but will never have the lust for battle or will train as intensely as Goku and Vegeta. Therefore, Goku and Vegeta will always be ahead of them. In the manga, we saw that Gohan fought Kefla evenly and this is because Gohan was motivated to train to protect Videl and Pan to protect his own universe from being erased. He otherwise, will have no purpose even in the upcoming DBS Broly movie.

The Saiyan tail definitely boosts the Saiyan's overall strength as Goku proved when he broke out of Giran's gel in the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai. It also helped in GT that Goku was able to sustain SSJ3 for a longer period of time.

In the future, Goku, Vegeta, and Broly will be the three primary Saiyans and the strongest representatives of Universe 7.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:17 pm

The tail would make a difference for SSJ3 I agree.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Saturnine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Saturnine » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:50 am

If I'm not mistaken, tails making a difference is a Toei invention, paving the way for SSj4, an an overall return to embracing the Saiyans' monkey heritage.

Toriyama went in the completely opposite direction, distancing the Saiyans from their ape origins, the only exception being the new Broly, whose Ikari form is a clear callback to SSj4. Which is weaker than regular SSj, and I happen to like it too, because SSj4's appearance never really matched its portrayed level of power IMO, and would be much better suited for early Z sagas before SSj came into the picture.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:45 pm

Saturnine wrote:If I'm not mistaken, tails making a difference is a Toei invention, paving the way for SSj4, an an overall return to embracing the Saiyans' monkey heritage.

Toriyama went in the completely opposite direction, distancing the Saiyans from their ape origins, the only exception being the new Broly, whose Ikari form is a clear callback to SSj4. Which is weaker than regular SSj, and I happen to like it too, because SSj4's appearance never really matched its portrayed level of power IMO, and would be much better suited for early Z sagas before SSj came into the picture.
SSJ4 is not weaker than regular SSJ.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:50 pm

Hulk10 wrote:
Saturnine wrote:If I'm not mistaken, tails making a difference is a Toei invention, paving the way for SSj4, an an overall return to embracing the Saiyans' monkey heritage.

Correct. As an ordinary Super Saiyan is so much weaker than an ordinary Super Saiyan 4, a Full Power Super Saiyan and even a Chou Super Saiyan would pale in comparison to a Full Power Super Saiyan 4.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:40 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Hulk10 wrote:

Correct. As an ordinary Super Saiyan is so much weaker than an ordinary Super Saiyan 4, a Full Power Super Saiyan and even a Chou Super Saiyan would pale in comparison to a Full Power Super Saiyan 4.
Indeed. SSJ4 and SSJB are the most powerful Super Saiyan forms around.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:15 pm

Hulk10 wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Hulk10 wrote:
With Super Saiyan 4 blowing Super Saiyan Blue right out of the water in both overall design and power by leaving more of a lasting impression on Beerus and Whis than Super Saiyan Blue.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:33 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Hulk10 wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Correct. As an ordinary Super Saiyan is so much weaker than an ordinary Super Saiyan 4, a Full Power Super Saiyan and even a Chou Super Saiyan would pale in comparison to a Full Power Super Saiyan 4.
With Super Saiyan 4 blowing Super Saiyan Blue right out of the water in both overall design and power by leaving more of a lasting impression on Beerus and Whis than Super Saiyan Blue.
I personally think that the two forms are equal in power but I do tend to favor the idea of SSJ4 being more powerful.

Saturnine

Post by Saturnine » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:19 pm

That's where we differ, because I personally don't think SSj4's appearance warrants the level of power it has.

Also, if both ppl were of equal power in base, SSj God would already be stronger than SSj4. SSj Blue would be just overkill at that point.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:43 pm

Saturnine wrote:That's where we differ, because I personally don't think SSj4's appearance warrants the level of power it has.

Also, if both ppl were of equal power in base, SSj God would already be stronger than SSj4. SSj Blue would be just overkill at that point.
I dunno about the SSJ God being stronger than SSJ4.

gantarat

Post by gantarat » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:53 am

We will don't know which form us Stronger until SSJ4 appear in Super.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:36 pm

gantarat wrote:We will don't know which form us Stronger until SSJ4 appear in Super.
Yeah though the Dragon Ball Heroes anime and manga depict them as being equal in power and that's good enough for me.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:15 pm

Hulk10 wrote:
Saturnine wrote:That's where we differ, because I personally don't think SSj4's appearance warrants the level of power it has.

I am actually a supporter of that idea. The only reason SSJ4 is compared to SSJB, is due to GT Goku having a vastly superior Base form than Super Goku (yes, even after becoming a Saiyan Beyond God). Should the two be equals, SSJG would be much superior to SSJ4. I even think that a Ultra Full Power SSJ4 (Spirit Bomb absorbed) wouldn't be enough for SSJG.
P O W E R

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:30 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Hulk10 wrote:

I am actually a supporter of that idea. The only reason SSJ4 is compared to SSJB, is due to GT Goku having a vastly superior Base form than Super Goku (yes, even after becoming a Saiyan Beyond God). Should the two be equals, SSJG would be much superior to SSJ4. I even think that a Ultra Full Power SSJ4 (Spirit Bomb absorbed) wouldn't be enough for SSJG.
Well I'm not a supporter of the idea. And your assertion is not the only reason SSJ4 is compared to SSJB. It may be a reason, but its not the only reason. I personally see the idea behind the SSJ4 and the combination of the traits of a Saiyan in one form makes it equal to SSJB.

Saturnine

Post by Saturnine » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:00 pm

Ssj4 is compared to SsjB because both were the final forms of their respective series. But when SSj God came into the picture, it was supposed to bring the fighter into the realm way beyond Fusion. So it stands to reason that the multi would be bigger than that of SSj4.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:37 pm

Saturnine wrote:Ssj4 is compared to SsjB because both were the final forms of their respective series. But when SSj God came into the picture, it was supposed to bring the fighter into the realm way beyond Fusion. So it stands to reason that the multi would be bigger than that of SSj4.
Not necessarily.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:37 am

Saturnine wrote:Ssj4 is compared to SsjB because both were the final forms of their respective series. But when SSj God came into the picture, it was supposed to bring the fighter into the realm way beyond Fusion. So it stands to reason that the multi would be bigger than that of SSj4.
it wasn't "beyond Fusion" as Fusion has no limits: it was "beyond Fusion AT THAT TIME"

Dagon
Banned

Post by Dagon » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:41 am

Hulk10 wrote:

He was saying that new Broly's Ikari form is weaker than SSJ.

My current idea from what I have gathered through spoilers is that Broly's pupil-less yellow SSJ form is augmented by his Ikari form. So if he turned SSJ without his Ikari power, he'd have pupils and it would be a weaker state. So it could be his Ikari power augments all his forms. We'll find out when the movie releases here.
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: I am actually a supporter of that idea. The only reason SSJ4 is compared to SSJB, is due to GT Goku having a vastly superior Base form than Super Goku (yes, even after becoming a Saiyan Beyond God). Should the two be equals, SSJG would be much superior to SSJ4. I even think that a Ultra Full Power SSJ4 (Spirit Bomb absorbed) wouldn't be enough for SSJG.
ToP DBS base Goku had the power to stand up inside a black hole(the Pretty Black Hole), which is stated to be "a black hole" not "like a black hole" not "kinda sorta a black hole", but "a black hole" period, and could resist its gravity.

GT Goku on the other hand needed SSJ4 to lift a city block and put it back into place from an earthquake. Just prior to that, a building was falling over and base Goku failed to stop the building from falling, and had to turn SSJ4 to do it.

Black Hole >>>>>> Buildings and city blocks

No personal scaling or multipliers involved. Just feats.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:46 am

Dagon wrote:
Hulk10 wrote:

He was saying that new Broly's Ikari form is weaker than SSJ.

My current idea from what I have gathered through spoilers is that Broly's pupil-less yellow SSJ form is augmented by his Ikari form. So if he turned SSJ without his Ikari power, he'd have pupils and it would be a weaker state. So it could be his Ikari power augments all his forms. We'll find out when the movie releases here.
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: I am actually a supporter of that idea. The only reason SSJ4 is compared to SSJB, is due to GT Goku having a vastly superior Base form than Super Goku (yes, even after becoming a Saiyan Beyond God). Should the two be equals, SSJG would be much superior to SSJ4. I even think that a Ultra Full Power SSJ4 (Spirit Bomb absorbed) wouldn't be enough for SSJG.
ToP DBS base Goku had the power to stand up inside a black hole(the Pretty Black Hole), which is stated to be "a black hole" not "like a black hole" not "kinda sorta a black hole", but "a black hole" period, and could resist its gravity.

GT Goku on the other hand needed SSJ4 to lift a city block and put it back into place from an earthquake. Just prior to that, a building was falling over and base Goku failed to stop the building from falling, and had to turn SSJ4 to do it.

Black Hole >>>>>> Buildings and city blocks

No personal scaling or multipliers involved. Just feats.
GT Goku was a child. Enough said.