"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Goresh
Beyond Newbie

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Goresh » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:09 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Looking over twitter I've come across people showing off SDBH cards and I've seen quite a few where the cards have different frames but the rest is exactly the same among the cards (far as I can tell), what's up with that?
What do you mean by that? Do you have an example?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:00 am

Like this

Goresh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Goresh » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:03 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Like this

Oh, those are just sleeves. They make a lot of different "exclusive" sleeves to commemorate different events in the game's history.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:39 am

...I don't know why I never thought about those being sleeves.

Thanks!

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:03 am

I'm kinda saddened that we didn't learn much about Cumber/Kanba :(

I need more info about him :x
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:29 am

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:I'm kinda saddened that we didn't learn much about Cumber/Kanba :(

I am completely sure we will get at least slightly more information about Kanba when the Evil Saiyan makes his possible return to Super Dragon Ball Heroes.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:51 am

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:I'm kinda saddened that we didn't learn much about Cumber/Kanba :(

he's still around if I'm not mistaken?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:50 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:

Yeah, probably licking off his wounds from True Ultra Instinct Son Goku and Super Saiyan 4 Vegito: Xeno kicking his ass.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:24 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:

Yeah, probably licking off his wounds from True Ultra Instinct Son Goku and Super Saiyan 4 Vegito: Xeno kicking his ass.
by which we mean waiting on his zenkai to give him another new form given how this game is

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:24 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
by which we mean waiting on his zenkai to give him another new form given how this game is
Talking about new forms, they still skip SS2, if it wasn't for Super giving them to Caulifla and Cabba i honestly would have forgot they even existed in the first place, hope he becomes SS4 before going away for good.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:08 pm

Dragotaker wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Yeah, probably licking off his wounds from True Ultra Instinct Son Goku and Super Saiyan 4 Vegito: Xeno kicking his ass.
Talking about new forms, they still skip SS2, if it wasn't for Super giving them to Caulifla and Cabba i honestly would have forgot they even existed in the first place, hope he becomes SS4 before going away for good.
Super Saiyan 2 Kanba alone would own the hell out of everyone who had the chance to participate in the Tournament of Power, while Super Saiyan 4 Kanba would even make the Gods of Destruction shit their pants, since he would victimize them like nothing.

To hell with the so-called Gods who are so poorly-drawn, for I am even willing to go as far as to bet in Super Saiyan 4 Kanba would give an Angel nightmares.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:56 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Dragotaker wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Super Saiyan 2 Kanba alone would own the hell out of everyone who had the chance to participate in the Tournament of Power, while Super Saiyan 4 Kanba would even make the Gods of Destruction shit their pants, since he would victimize them like nothing.

To hell with the so-called Gods who are so poorly-drawn, for I am even willing to go as far as to bet in Super Saiyan 4 Kanba would give an Angel nightmares.
I'm more surprised he didnt end up being this years super saiyan 4 to compete with Ultra Instinct Goku, considering how he scales with everyone elses forms he'd probably be jiren tier in that form, and he even had golden oozaru in a controllable manner so....

Hell, Cumber is so ridiculous I wouldnt even be surprised if he got an exclusive super saiyan form JUST for him. Like an Orange version of Broly's form or the dreaded Super Saiyan 5 concept.

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:08 pm

I'm more surprised he didnt end up being this years super saiyan 4 to compete with Ultra Instinct Goku, considering how he scales with everyone elses forms he'd probably be jiren tier in that form, and he even had golden oozaru in a controllable manner so....

Hell, Cumber is so ridiculous I wouldnt even be surprised if he got an exclusive super saiyan form JUST for him. Like an Orange version of Broly's form or the dreaded Super Saiyan 5 concept.
if he became SS4 and it just happened to give him white hair and fur he would already be one with that long ass hair, i know i'm in the minority but it would be so cool to see Goku reach a SS5 like form, it could be Xeno Goku's equivalent of UI and isn't the guy that did the first AF manga drawing the Super manga since it started??? Toroyaro is his name i think, anyway it doesn't even have to be something that takes part in the game story if they don't want to but something like a special collaboration of sorts even though i don't think anybody really owns the SS5 design.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:50 am

Dragotaker wrote:

if he became SS4 and it just happened to give him white hair and fur he would already be one with that long ass hair, i know i'm in the minority but it would be so cool to see Goku reach a SS5 like form, it could be Xeno Goku's equivalent of UI and isn't the guy that did the first AF manga drawing the Super manga since it started??? Toroyaro is his name i think, anyway it doesn't even have to be something that takes part in the game story if they don't want to but something like a special collaboration of sorts even though i don't think anybody really owns the SS5 design.
if anything I think a joke about 5 they could use is SS4 Xeno Goku and UI Goku to fuse and then the new Goku to ponder what he'd call the new form and someone to joke its like a super saiyan 5.

Cumber having a white 4 would actually be really cool and a nice inversion of his evil red ki form, but only if he gets a new aura colour to go with it.

I'd also like his mask to come off, since theres little reason to hide his face

JeffBelmont

Post by JeffBelmont » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:04 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Like this

Is there any High Resolution version of this card or similar on the web?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:29 pm

JeffBelmont wrote:Is there any High Resolution version of this card or similar on the web?
Closest thing I found on Twitter

Also, found this page from the guide about Vegito Xeno SSJ4
Anyone who knows Japanese could tell me if says anything interesting or that we didn't knew already?

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:58 am

Welp universe mission 6 will be taking us to Universe 6 right after the prison planet arc and there will be 2 new enemies! A set of twins !

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:36 am

If the translation from Google is correct, the new enemy(ies) is(are) stronger than even Hit. I'm hoping we get to see Goku and Vegeta using the Metamoru fusion and with luck, Super Saiyan God Gogeta (of course it won't happen right now, but one can only dream).

People were expecting to see Goku and Vegeta departing to Universe 6 in the series, and well... Guess what which medium is going to give them just that? Yep, the only one that can actually come up with something interesting. I'm actually kinda excited to see the return of Cabba and Caulifla (and possibly Kafla), that might also mean the return of Super Saiyan 2 if they are thrown in the mix.

It seems this is the name of the saga "宇宙争乱 開戦編".
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:52 am

Grimlock wrote:If the translation from Google is correct, the new enemy(ies) is(are) stronger than even Hit. I'm hoping we get to see Goku and Vegeta using the Metamoru fusion and with luck, Super Saiyan God Gogeta (of course it won't happen right now, but one can only dream).

People were expecting to see Goku and Vegeta departing to Universe 6 in the series, and well... Guess what which medium is going to give them just that? Yep, the only one that can actually come up with something interesting. I'm actually kinda excited to see the return of Cabba and Caulifla (and possibly Kafla), that might also mean the return of Super Saiyan 2 if they are thrown in the mix.
knowing this game Cabba and the others will pull 3 out of their tingly backs

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:34 am

Grimlock wrote:If the translation from Google is correct, the new enemy(ies) is(are) stronger than even Hit. I'm hoping we get to see Goku and Vegeta using the Metamoru fusion and with luck, Super Saiyan God Gogeta (of course it won't happen right now, but one can only dream).

It seems this is the name of the saga "宇宙争乱 開戦編".
Maybe they'll give Caulifla SSJ3. They have Future Trunks from Super the form. Fingers crossed!