"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Rakurai » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:14 pm

Grimlock wrote: People were expecting to see Goku and Vegeta departing to Universe 6 in the series, and well... Guess what which medium is going to give them just that? Yep, the only one that can actually come up with something interesting. I'm actually kinda excited to see the return of Cabba and Caulifla (and possibly Kafla), that might also mean the return of Super Saiyan 2 if they are thrown in the mix.

It seems this is the name of the saga "宇宙争乱 開戦編".
Could not agree more. SDBH is the most interesting DB medium imo right now as well.

I want Caulifla and Kale to play an important role in UM6 if possible. Cabba can be their towel boy as usual LOL.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gohan123 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:57 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:I saw a pic of the newest chapter of the Universe Mission manga and seems like Cumber literally pulls another tail out of his ass.

It gave me a good chuckle.
l

Do you have link for this chapter ? I want to read it .

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:28 am

Noitsnothim wrote:
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote: The best part of this is that he's basically doing a movie goku

got a link to this screen?
Sure

Super Saiyan 4 Cumber confirmed

Anyone ?
I've been wanting this since he went golden great ape but only if we see his face too. I dont see why its still covered unless they have something to hide

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:30 am

Sandubadear wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote: I just want the mask to come off soon. Theres no need for him to keep it unless this is some switcheroo and hes not who we thought he was...

imagine if this really ends up being a Xeno Raditz or something utterly hilarious
Prison Planet arc already ended in the game and the mask never comes off or is his identity questioned, so I don't think the manga will make something up.
I'm not sure if you've been following but this story ends on a lose end where Goku is missing and Vegeta goes to universe 6, even the translations use the phrase 'The prison planet was just the beginning'. THeres also the matter of Fu's big bang, Mecha Zamasu, Cumber vs UI Goku etc.

He'll be back, just like Mechikabura

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:08 am

MKCSTEALTH wrote:Maybe they'll give Caulifla SSJ3. They have Future Trunks from Super the form. Fingers crossed!
Yeah, it is possible. Considering these events take place after Universe Survival saga and it ended with Caulifla wanting to achieve that form, Heroes might just wanna give it to her. But no fingers crossed for me, I don't care about Super Saiyan 3, sorry. :P All I want is Super Saiyan 2.
Noitsnothim wrote:Super Saiyan 4 Cumber confirmed

Anyone ?
If Prison Planet/Universe Disturbance saga extends to November 2019 somehow, Cumber might be the next one to get Super Saiyan 4. But that won't be the case, if Heroes continues the trend, UM10 will be released in September and a new set of mission will begin in November, it might not have anything to do with the current stuff.
Rakurai wrote:Could not agree more. SDBH is the most interesting DB medium imo right now as well.
Oh yeah! 8)
Rakurai wrote:I want Caulifla and Kale to play an important role in UM6 if possible. Cabba can be their towel boy as usual LOL.
Well, considering only Vegeta is the one going there, Caulifla and Cabba will definitely have more to do. Gotta say, the best thing is that Goku won't be going too, at least for now. This gives Vegeta and the Universe 6 Saiyans higher chance to shine.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:45 pm

RedHeat wrote:
ankokudaishogun wrote:If I'm ready correctly, he made a tail out of Ki, which increased his battle power compare to his tail-less state(Xenos never met him before, I think?)

EDIT: btw, 宇宙争乱 開戦編 translates as "Universal Conflict, Outbreak of War Chapter"
Do you have a source for this? Or is it that was posted a page back?
The stuff posted before

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:04 pm

Can anyone post of the chapter pic of Vegeta stating to go to Universe 6 in SDBH? It sounds too good to be true.

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:48 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Sandubadear wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote: I just want the mask to come off soon. Theres no need for him to keep it unless this is some switcheroo and hes not who we thought he was...

imagine if this really ends up being a Xeno Raditz or something utterly hilarious
Prison Planet arc already ended in the game and the mask never comes off or is his identity questioned, so I don't think the manga will make something up.
I'm not sure if you've been following but this story ends on a lose end where Goku is missing and Vegeta goes to universe 6, even the translations use the phrase 'The prison planet was just the beginning'. THeres also the matter of Fu's big bang, Mecha Zamasu, Cumber vs UI Goku etc.

He'll be back, just like Mechikabura
Is there a pic of this? I wanna see.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Huh, so UI appears before Vegito Xeno defuses.

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:13 pm

theshinobi wrote:Saikyo Jump - UVM 5 Manga
Fu - They went out of their way to infiltrate the Prison Planet. The guardians of time

----------

Fu - The Time Patrol.

Goku: Xeno - Good that you were able to save the you from another world, Vegeeta.

Vegeeta: Xeno - Hmph, it's not like I wanted to save him.

Vegeeta: That's me!?

----------

Goku: Xeno - What do we do about him?

Vegeeta: Xeno - Forget about him. Our target is right there.

Fu - They HAD to come after me, didn't they...? I even gave them a Dragon Ball, they could have just stayed put and enjoyed the game.

----------

Vegeeta - He made a tail out of ki!?

Goku: Xeno - His battle power increased with the tail. He's a Saiyajin, huh?

----------

Goku: Xeno (?) - If we go slow on him, Fu will just make him escape again.

Vegeeta: Xeno - We can't have that... Let's use those things the old Kaioushin gave us.

Goku: Xeno - Are you sure? You hate this way of fighting.

Vegeeta: Xeno - It's the lesser of two evils.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:35 pm

Thought Xeno Vegeta would get along with Vegeta, but it seems he's kind of reluctant even with himself. :lol:

And new information for Saiyans, so they can make their tails to come back out of ki, huh? :think:
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:05 pm

Grimlock wrote:Thought Xeno Vegeta would get along with Vegeta, but it seems he's kind of reluctant even with himself. :lol:

And new information for Saiyans, so they can make their tails to come back out of ki, huh? :think:
It just might be exclusive to Kanba, as he seems to be much more of an embodiment of the purest evil than a true Saiyan.

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:47 pm

Any sign of a Super Saiyan God Vegeta card?

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:17 am

Do anyone know what the Universe Disturbance Arc going to be about?

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:25 am

Ssb_goku20 wrote:Do anyone know what the Universe Disturbance Arc going to be about?
A summary was covered further back.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:27 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Grimlock wrote:Thought Xeno Vegeta would get along with Vegeta, but it seems he's kind of reluctant even with himself. :lol:

It just might be exclusive to Kanba, as he seems to be much more of an embodiment of the purest evil than a true Saiyan.
I think Kanba is another case of 'unique' saiyan. He has particularly malleable ki to make claws out of it, its evil enough to corrupt others and he has absurd base power and a golden oozaru form that manages to be a distinct color, the only other person doing the latter is OG Broly with his green golden ape.

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:54 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Ssb_goku20 wrote:Do anyone know what the Universe Disturbance Arc going to be about?
A summary was covered further back.
Ok thanks

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:03 am

any images of these twin characters? saiyans or demons?

I'm also expecting them to keep the tradition of masked saiyans

Dark Masked Beets when?

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:29 am

SDBH Universe Mision Manga chapter review WARNING SPOILERS
The chapter starts with Goku Xeno And Vegeta xeno saving their main timeline counterparts and Cumber growing back a tail made with his ki Goku Xeno And Vegeta xeno ssj4 decide to fuse and Make Vegito xeno ssj4(V4). V4 was heavily nerfed in this chapter(or Cumber just got a Huge zenkai when he grew his tail back ) V4 only goes on par with this base Cumber(with his new Ki tail ofcourse ) then we go back to Ozotto’s fight with Hatchiyack, Ozotto uses some strange trick to stop time and steal the DB from hatchiyack but Ozotto also managed to defeat super grudge amplification hatchiyack. cooler and trunks manage to stop the destron gas and Ozotto tellaports every one back to the battle ground where V4 and Cumber are fighting (Fu is pleased with this fight) but Cumber goes ssj3 and V4 can’t do anything. Cumber releases abunch of evil ki one of its blades hitting V4 on the cheek, Goku wakes up in UIO and gets infront of V4 then Goku is just UI(silver hair) and is owning Cumber ssj3, Goku UI And Cumber ssj3 are both powering up their strongest attacks and Ozotto uses this as his chance to freeze time again and steal the remaining dragon balls and summon Shenron(now the scans I have arnt very clear but it seems Ozotto wants to wish for something like to be immortal?) but before he can Oolong interferes and wishes all the prisoners on Prison Planet to be sent back to where they came from, Ozotto looks pissed but oolongs wish is successful. Now we’re on Beerus’s planet trunks, mai, and vegeta are transferred there but not Goku. We don’t know what happened to him but it seems he might not of wanted to leave prison planet so shenron’s wish didn’t effect him. All in all one of the best chapters really enjoyed it And was pleased with everything except V4 being nerfed also no Merged Zamasu attacking Goku UI.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:04 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:SDBH Universe Mision Manga chapter review WARNING SPOILERS
The chapter starts with Goku Xeno And Vegeta xeno saving their main timeline counterparts and Cumber growing back a tail made with his ki Goku Xeno And Vegeta xeno ssj4 decide to fuse and Make Vegito xeno ssj4(V4). V4 was heavily nerfed in this chapter(or Cumber just got a Huge zenkai when he grew his tail back ) V4 only goes on par with this base Cumber(with his new Ki tail ofcourse ) then we go back to Ozotto’s fight with Hatchiyack, Ozotto uses some strange trick to stop time and steal the DB from hatchiyack but Ozotto also managed to defeat super grudge amplification hatchiyack. cooler and trunks manage to stop the destron gas and Ozotto tellaports every one back to the battle ground where V4 and Cumber are fighting (Fu is pleased with this fight) but Cumber goes ssj3 and V4 can’t do anything. Cumber releases abunch of evil ki one of its blades hitting V4 on the cheek, Goku wakes up in UIO and gets infront of V4 then Goku is just UI(silver hair) and is owning Cumber ssj3, Goku UI And Cumber ssj3 are both powering up their strongest attacks and Ozotto uses this as his chance to freeze time again and steal the remaining dragon balls and summon Shenron(now the scans I have arnt very clear but it seems Ozotto wants to wish for something like to be immortal?) but before he can Oolong interferes and wishes all the prisoners on Prison Planet to be sent back to where they came from, Ozotto looks pissed but oolongs wish is successful. Now we’re on Beerus’s planet trunks, mai, and vegeta are transferred there but not Goku. We don’t know what happened to him but it seems he might not of wanted to leave prison planet so shenron’s wish didn’t effect him. All in all one of the best chapters really enjoyed it And was pleased with everything except V4 being nerfed also no Merged Zamasu attacking Goku UI.
so time stop for Ozotto... just when i thought shapeshifting into your enemy to rob movesets was OP enough... dudes a beast