The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by p-hyvo » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:47 am

zarmack wrote:How strong do you think a Mastered Berzerk Broly (DBS) would be?
Officially, mastered berserk = ssj

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:47 am

Tai Lung wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:
well I think that the freezing of absolute zero should serve in battle in gt never handled those levels of cold

What was ize shenron, then?
eis shenron,they never say at what level freezes to oponents.
nevertheless nuova is able to melt the ice that formed previously. nuova can raise its temperature to more than 6,000 degrees Celsius that is nothing compared to freezing to absolute zero.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_zero
Eis Shenron actually has "Absolute Zero" skill in Xenoverse
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:55 am

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:

nevertheless nuova is able to melt the ice that formed previously. nuova can raise its temperature to more than 6,000 degrees Celsius that is nothing compared to freezing to absolute zero.

Thats it

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:31 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:

if he has it in the game, although he did not show it in the main series

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:59 pm

Tai Lung wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:

He shown the exact same technique in the anime, the only difference is that there it isn't named, while in the game yes

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:00 pm

p-hyvo wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:
He shown the exact same technique in the anime, the only difference is that there it isn't named, while in the game yes
is different

Anime
https://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Ice_Ray

Game
https://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Zero

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:06 pm

Tai Lung wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:
is different

Anime

Game
Effects are the same

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:19 pm

Tai Lung wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:
is different

Anime

Game
That still results in freezing his victim. Why would his eye beam version be different?
Also, when Eis emits cold from his body freezing entire city and almost Goku (he jumped so it didn't touch) it's the same technique as "Absolute Zero" in game.
The only difference is that game just doesn't let you freeze map and so forces you to get physical contact. In anime he could spread freeze on ground to catch someone on distance. This is also the same technique (opposite variant) as Nuova's heat armor that burns everything it touches and both skills work the same way in game.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:58 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:
is different

Anime

Game
That still results in freezing his victim. Why would his eye beam version be different?
Also, when Eis emits cold from his body freezing entire city and almost Goku (he jumped so it didn't touch) it's the same technique as "Absolute Zero" in game.
The only difference is that game just doesn't let you freeze map and so forces you to get physical contact. In anime he could spread freeze on ground to catch someone on distance. This is also the same technique (opposite variant) as Nuova's heat armor that burns everything it touches and both skills work the same way in game.
p-hyvo wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:
is different

Anime

Game
Effects are the same
-would you be giving a skill that only showed in a game but did not show it in the main anime .
-it would be like giving the beerus ability to be immune to the "mind control" even though it only showed in xenoverse
-the ice of eis shenron can be melted by nuova shenron which can reach a temperature of 6000 grados Celsius which is very insufficient to melted a freeze of absolute zero

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:28 pm

Tai Lung wrote: -it would be like giving the beerus ability to be immune to the "mind control" even though it only showed in xenoverse
The difference is Eis uses this skill in anime, it's just not called like many techniques in DB that got names in games.
It's like saiying F. Trunks never got SSJ Rage in DBS because it was never called SSJ Rage in anime.

Also didn't Vegeta break that super strong ice with just super saiyan transformation?

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:09 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Tai Lung wrote: -it would be like giving the beerus ability to be immune to the "mind control" even though it only showed in xenoverse
The difference is Eis uses this skill in anime, it's just not called like many techniques in DB that got names in games.
It's like saiying F. Trunks never got SSJ Rage in DBS because it was never called SSJ Rage in anime.

Also didn't Vegeta break that super strong ice with just super saiyan transformation?
is that he never showed that kind of extreme cold and could give him the benefit of the doubt but nuova contradicts that fact

Super does not give ps to gt both are with 2 different logics
Nuova shenron may be stronger than vegeta SSJ but it does not mean that she can resist the "hakai no energy", that is physical and spiritual damage or the absolute zero that are abilities that were only seen in one of those series

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:38 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:

Really? I had never unlocked him in Xenoverse 2 so I didn't know that. :P Imo it makes sense that Eis can freeze down to absolute zero, anything less cold than that wouldn't make sense compared to the strength of GT characters.

Special Beam Cannon vs Super Kamehameha

Both people firing the blasts are at equal power, which attack is more powerful?

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:19 am

SSBKKx20 Goku (ep.123) vs Full Power Merged Zamasu (no immortality)
Base Vegito (Late Namek arc) vs Perfect Cell
Spirit Sword Trunks vs SSBKKx10 Vegito (Black arc)
Full Speed Dyspo vs SSJR Goku Black (scythe)
Piccolo (Buu arc) vs ASSJ Vegeta (Cell Games)
SSJ3 Nappa vs 3rd form Freeza (Namek arc)
Base Kefla vs SSB Vegeta (Champa arc)
Base Goku (Shadow Dragaon arc) vs Buuhan (can use Kaioken up to 10x if needed)

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:58 am

zarmack wrote:SSBKKx20 Goku (ep.123) vs Full Power Merged Zamasu (no immortality)
Merged Zamasu would need his Corrupted form. With that he one shots.
Vegetto wins with mid difficulty.
Vegetto doesn't need Kaioken to win this. Blue is enough although it will be a hard battle.
Black would get overwhelmed by Dyspo's speed but one clean hit is all he needs to kill him. I give this to Black because of skill.
Is that Grade 2? Vegeta wins either way.
Nappa would be at 1,600,000. Close but no enough to beat this Freeza.
Vegeta one shots.
Boo.

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:43 am

ZombieVito wrote:
zarmack wrote:SSBKKx20 Goku (ep.123) vs Full Power Merged Zamasu (no immortality)
Merged Zamasu would need his Corrupted form. With that he one shots.
Vegetto wins with mid difficulty.
Vegetto doesn't need Kaioken to win this. Blue is enough although it will be a hard battle.
Black would get overwhelmed by Dyspo's speed but one clean hit is all he needs to kill him. I give this to Black because of skill.
Is that Grade 2? Vegeta wins either way.
Nappa would be at 1,600,000. Close but no enough to beat this Freeza.
Vegeta one shots.
Boo.
How much more powerful do you have his Corrupted form over his base form? I hadn't really thought about it, though I'm sure the Light of Justice power up was a sizeable boost.

Also, how do you think the Light of Justice Merged Zamasu vs Jiren (full power but not limit broken) would go?

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:00 am

Champa The Destroyer wrote: How much more powerful do you have his Corrupted form over his base form? I hadn't really thought about it, though I'm sure the Light of Justice power up was a sizeable boost.

Also, how do you think the Light of Justice Merged Zamasu vs Jiren (full power but not limit broken) would go?
It had to be very big.

Regular Merged Zamasu was stronger than Kaioken x10 Blue Goku from the Champa arc and then rivaled Vegetto Blue once Corrupted. Now that we have this theory that a fusion's base is stronger than the max transformation of his fusees then that gap becomes gigantic.

I see Corrupted Zamasu vs Jiren going somewhat the same as 3rd UI Omen Goku vs Jiren did. Getting overwhelmed but not getting one shotted.

He just can't beat Jiren unless he becomes Infinite Zamasu.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:08 am

Goku
Perfect cell not by much
Vegetto rapes
Dyspo
Vegeta was stronger
Freezer stomps
Base kefla stomps
Everyone in gt is stronger than everyone in z right from baby saga, goku specially. He's stronger than buuhan from the start of the series.doesn't need kaioken, goku (m2 arc) would stomp him easier than vegetto

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:13 am

Champa The Destroyer wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:

Really? I had never unlocked him in Xenoverse 2 so I didn't know that. :P Imo it makes sense that Eis can freeze down to absolute zero, anything less cold than that wouldn't make sense compared to the strength of GT characters.

Special Beam Cannon vs Super Kamehameha

Both people firing the blasts are at equal power, which attack is more powerful?

Special beam cannon is one of that special attacks that are op as fuck like kikoho, so makankosappo>>>kamehameha

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:52 am

ZombieVito wrote:
Champa The Destroyer wrote: How much more powerful do you have his Corrupted form over his base form? I hadn't really thought about it, though I'm sure the Light of Justice power up was a sizeable boost.

It had to be very big.

Regular Merged Zamasu was stronger than Kaioken x10 Blue Goku from the Champa arc and then rivaled Vegetto Blue once Corrupted. Now that we have this theory that a fusion's base is stronger than the max transformation of his fusees then that gap becomes gigantic.

I see Corrupted Zamasu vs Jiren going somewhat the same as 3rd UI Omen Goku vs Jiren did. Getting overwhelmed but not getting one shotted.

I agree with that theory, and yeah, that makes sense.

Imo Jiren would beat the crap out of him, though it might not be an outright stomp, depending on how the SSBKK x20 Spirit Bomb compares to Zamasu.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:17 am

Champa The Destroyer wrote:
ZombieVito wrote:

It had to be very big.

I agree with that theory, and yeah, that makes sense.

Imo Jiren would beat the crap out of him, though it might not be an outright stomp, depending on how the SSBKK x20 Spirit Bomb compares to Zamasu.
Merged Zamasu would get absolutely stomped by jiren , exactly like ssj vegetto from the same saga.
They even say that jiren (ep 109)>>every other enemy faced until that point.
Jiren suppressed>>merged zamasu corrupted
And that base vegetto> blue goku thing doesn't make sense either, with the multiplier we got from vados.