God Fusion Goku (4D)

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

StalkerUKCG

God Fusion Goku (4D)

Post by StalkerUKCG » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:44 pm

Hey guys,

I'm having some trouble nailing down the attire and look for God Fusion Goku.

Hopefully some of you can help. I don't believe he is ever shown in the actual 4D movie and it's difficult from the poster art to tell.

What is the name of this? Any official sources or anything?
Is that 2 tone black and blue hair like Base Gotenks/Karoly or is it just SSJB Hair?
Is that normal Goku SSJB hair design? (4 bangs) I believe it is based on how he looks in the other promo shots
Does he have a sleeveless undershirt? Perhaps the normal weighted vest or something more like

Any and all info would be helpful.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Re: God Fusion Goku (4D)

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:54 pm

Oh, God Fusion Goku. I have done my sair amount of research about him. It just seems like God Fusion, is identical to the last stance of the Metamoran Fusion Dance, however, the individual fuses with the energy of many other beings, not just one. It is like fusing with a spirit bomb. The individual's personality remains the same, but he gets a massive increase in power, alongside that jacket. Basically, Goku in SSJB after performing the God Fusion, is at least 8 times stronger than regular Blue Goku. You can ask me about that number.
P O W E R

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:05 am

StalkerUKCG wrote:Hey guys,

I'm having some trouble nailing down the attire and look for God Fusion Goku.

Hopefully some of you can help. I don't believe he is ever shown in the actual 4D movie and it's difficult from the poster art to tell.

What is the name of this? Any official sources or anything?
Is that 2 tone black and blue hair like Base Gotenks/Karoly or is it just SSJB Hair?
Is that normal Goku SSJB hair design? (4 bangs) I believe it is based on how he looks in the other promo shots
Does he have a sleeveless undershirt? Perhaps the normal weighted vest or something more like

Any and all info would be helpful.
Speaking of strength, being the fusion between goku and a real human makes him semi real, so he's basically omnipotent for any ficnional character due to his being semi real. only a fully real person could beat him, no fictional character can. He's no doubt the Strongest db character so far and it is hard to think toei can come out with someone stronger

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:10 am

p-hyvo wrote:Speaking of strength, being the fusion between goku and a real human makes him semi real, so he's basically omnipotent for any ficnional character due to his being semi real. only a fully real person could beat him, no fictional character can. He's no doubt the Strongest db character so far and it is hard to think toei can come out with someone stronger
:lol: Nice parody of ridiculous power level arguments.

It was a parody, wasn't it?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:57 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:Speaking of strength, being the fusion between goku and a real human makes him semi real, so he's basically omnipotent for any ficnional character due to his being semi real. only a fully real person could beat him, no fictional character can. He's no doubt the Strongest db character so far and it is hard to think toei can come out with someone stronger

I was serious

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:45 am

p-hyvo wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:

I was serious
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:57 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:

I was serious
Really bro

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:56 pm

Either way, not taking the bait.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:21 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote::lol: Nice parody of ridiculous power level arguments.

If anything, the movie version of Atuk is semi-real & all-powerful because that sumbitch has actually killed 3 real-life actors & a producer who were attached to the project.
Real spooky shit. :shock:
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Dagon
Banned

Post by Dagon » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:12 am

It technically makes sense that a "real" person would be omnipotent to a "fictional" person. Like how the artist has unlimited power over the contents of a painting. Even if the painting is sentient, it is subject to artist's whims.

Pantalones
Advanced Regular

Post by Pantalones » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:48 am

It technically makes sense that a "real" person would be omnipotent to a "fictional" person.
No... no, it really doesn't.

What can any of us do to the concept of Goku? Diddly squat, that's what. Dragon Ball is a ridiculously widespread and popular series, so Goku's everywhere, and there's no way any individual can "beat" him in any real way because there's too much material featuring him in existence and too many people who know him. The closest thing you can do to "beating" a fictional character in the real world would be to destroy their story and make sure nobody remembers them, but that's only really feasible in a totalitarian dictatorship and even they can't do much to things coming from outside of that "bubble" where the dictator has control over everything.

There's pretty much only one real person who can make any real change to a fictional character, and that's the one who's writing them. And even then, with Goku you've got the anime vs. manga (and even further division with Toyotaro doing Super manga rather than Toriyama himself) vs. video games vs. who knows what else. There's GT vs. Super, they can't both be "the" continuation of the original series, so that's basically two different Gokus right there even disregarding differences in manga/anime/etc. Fictional characters outlive their creators pretty regularly (and outlive the creator's involvement even more often), sometimes they even keep getting new material after the (literal) death of the author, remakes and side-stories and so on.

Even omnipotent "this guy represents the author" characters aren't actually the author themselves, just another character based on them... and just as fictional as any other in the series.

A real being isn't omnipotent relative to things that don't exist -- real and fictional beings are equally impotent against each other since neither can really do anything to the other! They can only affect other beings that are just as "real" as them, not beings of a different "level" of reality.