Question about ideas for Broly.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Question about ideas for Broly.

Post by Hulk10 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:08 pm

If you were Broly, would you keep your tail?
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Vijay
Advanced Regular

Re: Question about ideas for Broly.

Post by Vijay » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:06 am

If I am Broly....and assuming I have gained valuable pieces of information frm my father, Bardock such that Saiyan's tail provides access to great transformations as Oozaru & SSJ4 form, for sure I'd keep it

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:36 pm

I'd also give Broly red eyes in base form. I also liked the old skin tone better.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:19 pm

I'd flat out make him better. Make him a mix of both versions as he should be or don't call him Broly. I don't care about the tail.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:50 pm

Cetra wrote:I'd flat out make him better. Make him a mix of both versions as he should be or don't call him Broly. I don't care about the tail.
The old Broly does have some allure I agree, mainly with his variety of forms.