"Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Xaroc
Beyond Newbie

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Xaroc » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:14 pm

Grimlock wrote:Yeah I know that, but how do you unlock them? They are not even unlocked for me.
Well, I saw a Picture somebody posted on Twitter where you can ask Fuu to give 3 Gifts to Demigra, Miira and Zamasu, so I guess it's time to farm TP Medals for those 3 Gifts again.
I wonder if we get new Accessoires for giving away multiple Gifts. What could it be?
PSN: Xaroc__
(playing Xenoverse 2 on PS5)
CaC-Name: Xaroc

交代だ ("Kōtaida")
"My turn." - Roxas, 2019

Nia
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nia » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:07 pm

Anyone else having a hard time getting those Demon Crystals?
I haven't got a single one even after a half-dozen Expert Missions.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:17 pm

Xaroc wrote:
Grimlock wrote:Yeah I know that, but how do you unlock them? They are not even unlocked for me.
Well, I saw a Picture somebody posted on Twitter where you can ask Fuu to give 3 Gifts to Demigra, Miira and Zamasu, so I guess it's time to farm TP Medals for those 3 Gifts again.
I wonder if we get new Accessoires for giving away multiple Gifts. What could it be?
Awwww, Fuu gets his Father birthday gifts! Would Demigra count as the grumpy Uncle?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

GTx10
Regular

Post by GTx10 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:35 pm

Would the changing of timezones on Xbox One allow me to buy the DLC early? Yes or no? If no, why is that?
"Good luck, Kakarrot... You are the Champion!!" Vegeta DBZ ShonenJump Manga Volume 26 p.113

I'm reviewing Dragon Ball! Both the Jap ver. and Uncut Funi Dub! Check out the thread: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=31208

Nia
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nia » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:41 pm

GTx10 wrote:Would the changing of timezones on Xbox One allow me to buy the DLC early? Yes or no? If no, why is that?
Likely not. The reason being the data probably hasn't been added/updated to allow purchase.
Mind you, I wouldn't quote me on this.

GTx10
Regular

Post by GTx10 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Nia wrote:
GTx10 wrote:Would the changing of timezones on Xbox One allow me to buy the DLC early? Yes or no? If no, why is that?
Likely not. The reason being the data probably hasn't been added/updated to allow purchase.
Mind you, I wouldn't quote me on this.
That is a bummer, I was hoping to get access to the DLC early like "dbzanto" for example. Well thanks for the reply.
"Good luck, Kakarrot... You are the Champion!!" Vegeta DBZ ShonenJump Manga Volume 26 p.113

I'm reviewing Dragon Ball! Both the Jap ver. and Uncut Funi Dub! Check out the thread: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=31208

nato25
Advanced Regular

Post by nato25 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:26 pm

Nia wrote:Anyone else having a hard time getting those Demon Crystals?
I'm 0 for 4...

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:27 pm

Xaroc wrote:Well, I saw a Picture somebody posted on Twitter where you can ask Fuu to give 3 Gifts to Demigra, Miira and Zamasu, so I guess it's time to farm TP Medals for those 3 Gifts again.
So all I need to do is waiting for it and the winter clothes. Today's TP Medal Shop has nothing interesting. Thanks.
No, but I can't get the techniques to use in the new Crystal Raid Mission. Not only that, the ones I can't get come from Expert Mission 15, Expert Mission 18 and Expert Mission 20, the worst ones that I swore I would never waste my time with them again once I completed them the first time. And here we are, having
to do it again and again and again those horrible missions. :|

EDIT: THE DLC IS AVAILABLE ON STEAM! :D
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:35 pm

Anyone know how to get Ultimate Finish on PQ130? I can't seem to meet any of the extra criteria. :eh:

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:52 am

All but one Parallel Quests require you finishing them by keeping the allies' health over 50%. The other one you have to finish under 10 minutes.

Also, Gogeta is great! Very fast and I can connect almost everything except, unfortunately, Big Bang Kamehameha. No combo gets your opponent stunned. Other than that, I would say another flaw is that his model is the same as the old Gogeta, instead of being a new one to match the new film's look. But he's great overall!
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Nia
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nia » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:45 pm

I finally got the chance to be the Raid Boss (three times, in fact!).
I'm so glad I made an alt just so I could have an evil character quite some time ago, so they fit the bill well. Seeing my opponents flee in terror of Peeler Storm is truly magnificent.
nato25 wrote:
I'm 0 for 4...
I haven't had a single drop on anything before EM18 thus far. I'm kinda wondering if there's something bugged out where it won't drop in previous Expert Missions. Those three seem to drop them reliably.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:19 pm

Been off work sick today, beat every new hero Colosseum fight. Beat every pq once but didn't z rank any but one.

Got about half the drops from the experts. Unlocked and heard all the radio stuff.

Guess I'll keep going with the experts and spending to medals on Hero Col. Really should save for the gifts tho...

Makes sense to do medals while bonus still on effect.

Pqs can be grinded anytime.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

YonedgeHP
Regular

Post by YonedgeHP » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:34 pm

Is anyone having the same problem with the new DLC on PS4? I purchased, downloaded and installed Extra Pack 4 and I can't use Broly, Gogeta, the Tournament of Power stage, nor the new PQs.

Update: Nevermind, I just solved the issue by restoring the licenses of all my PlayStation 4 products in my main account.
Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide. -PSN Xenoverse 2 account: Yonedge-HP. Freeza's race Ki blast avatar: Yonedge.
Filler and canon discussions are "meh" :oops:

English is not my first language!

Yuli Ban
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Yuli Ban » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:58 pm

Aggh! How infuriating! I want the Broly wig but Broly himself is actively sabotaging my plans by finding new and exciting ways to get himself killed before I can heal him!
And even when I do beat PQ 132, I can't get a rank higher than A. Is there something extra that I have to do? A special order in which to beat the characters? Do I have to beat FPSS Broly first and then SSB Gogeta or the other way around? Grab all the things?
The Yabanverse
My own take on Saiyajins in a fanverse.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:31 am

does anyone know when we're supposed to get the gifts for the boss characters?

Logania
Regular

Post by Logania » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:25 am

Ugh, almost all the missions to achieve Ultimate Finish has to keep the characters alive at 50% health, the most annoying mission tasks in the game. The CPU always goes Piccolo Mode and jump in front of enemy ultimates to save me, leading to their death. Time to bring out the Perfect Shot and Big Bang Kamehameha again to cheese through everything.

Broly is a lot of fun and his moves feel so satisfying, definitely a big improvement over the original Broly and his Gigantic Roar is a really good Ultimate.

SSJB Gogeta is also a great improvement over the other 2 forms, and the little details they put into his animations like him posing after dashing make him a league above the other characters. God Punsiher is gonna be an annoying Ultimate to deal with online, I can already tell.

I hope if they make more DLC characters, they have the same quality as these 2.
"I can't increase my ability through some kind of noisy transformation the way Frost and you Saiyans do. If I wanna become more lethal, I don't have the luxury of cutting corners, I just have to do it the old-fashioned way.

Combat is craft. What matters most is not raw power, but the skill by which you hone it."

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:32 am

Well, I have Z ranked all previous PQs. Time for these new 5

*plays through them*

Well, these are the hardest missions I've ever played in my life. My two big issues:

1)Keeping companions above 50%....this is the most frustrating criteria in the entire game. And Raspberry and Apule to boot? Come on....

2) I have several lvl 99 characters. And any mission you have to fight Broly, he hits like a friggin freight train. I get one shot by his ultimate mouth blast at 2 bars of health. And he uses that technique a looooot

Well, this is going to be a frustrating time but I will make it work...somehow...

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:39 pm

-New figures for hero colosseum are out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deRMJ9VDaFM

-new way to farm easily exp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0sZ1BT6bMU

p.s. gifts for demigra ecc are not available yet without mods.

nato25
Advanced Regular

Post by nato25 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:00 pm

MKCSTEALTH wrote:Well, I have Z ranked all previous PQs. Time for these new 5

*plays through them*

Well, these are the hardest missions I've ever played in my life. My two big issues:

1)Keeping companions above 50%....this is the most frustrating criteria in the entire game. And Raspberry and Apule to boot? Come on....

2) I have several lvl 99 characters. And any mission you have to fight Broly, he hits like a friggin freight train. I get one shot by his ultimate mouth blast at 2 bars of health. And he uses that technique a looooot

Well, this is going to be a frustrating time but I will make it work...somehow...
Try going online if you can, helps a lot. The mouth blast has a pretty big tell, get out of there asap if you see it coming.

Youve z ranked the rest so youll be fine.

Are crystal raids meant to reward you with anything? All I'm getting is trash items, where are the clothes rewards?

sanzo86

Post by sanzo86 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:48 pm

Any items that were raid rewards are in the loot pool for this mode.