The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:32 am

p-hyvo wrote:
Champa The Destroyer wrote:
ZombieVito wrote: It had to be very big.

Regular Merged Zamasu was stronger than Kaioken x10 Blue Goku from the Champa arc and then rivaled Vegetto Blue once Corrupted. Now that we have this theory that a fusion's base is stronger than the max transformation of his fusees then that gap becomes gigantic.

I see Corrupted Zamasu vs Jiren going somewhat the same as 3rd UI Omen Goku vs Jiren did. Getting overwhelmed but not getting one shotted.

He just can't beat Jiren unless he becomes Infinite Zamasu.
I agree with that theory, and yeah, that makes sense.

Imo Jiren would beat the crap out of him, though it might not be an outright stomp, depending on how the SSBKK x20 Spirit Bomb compares to Zamasu.
Merged Zamasu would get absolutely stomped by jiren , exactly like ssj vegetto from the same saga.
They even say that jiren (ep 109)>>every other enemy faced until that point.
Jiren suppressed>>merged zamasu corrupted
And that base vegetto> blue goku thing doesn't make sense either, with the multiplier we got from vados.

I had actually forgotten about that statement. Also, the SSBKK x20 Spirit Bomb is absolutely MILES ahead of FT Arc Goku and Vegeta, so idk if Merged Zamasu is that far above even that.

Well, considering

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:24 am

p-hyvo wrote:
I agree with that theory, and yeah, that makes sense.

Imo Jiren would beat the crap out of him, though it might not be an outright stomp, depending on how the SSBKK x20 Spirit Bomb compares to Zamasu.
Merged Zamasu would get absolutely stomped by jiren , exactly like ssj vegetto from the same saga.
They even say that jiren (ep 109)>>every other enemy faced until that point.
Jiren suppressed>>merged zamasu corrupted
And that base vegetto> blue goku thing doesn't make sense either, with the multiplier we got from vados.

I had actually forgotten about that statement. Also, the SSBKK x20 Spirit Bomb is absolutely MILES ahead of FT Arc Goku and Vegeta, so idk if Merged Zamasu is that far above even that.

Well, considering
Ad it Is now, potara= dance
Plus, the mult rof potara from vados got indirectly retconned by the movie and now it Is back where it was in z IMO . until ToP, vados'es multiplier for potara Is still valid

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:58 pm

Champa The Destroyer wrote: I agree with that theory, and yeah, that makes sense.

The Genkidama doesn't compare to Zamasu. He's GoD tier and almost nearing Beerus since he rivaled Vegetto Blue.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:43 pm

In the Frieza Saga of Dragon Ball Z, what if instead of using his 20X Kaioken technique, Son Goku had been able to pull off a 42X Kaioken when facing-off against Fourth Form Frieza (50% Maximum)? And then in the film of Dragon Ball Z: Cooler’s Revenge, instead of resorting to his 20X Kaioken technique again, Son Goku had been capable of mustering one more use of his 42X Kaioken when facing-off against Fifth Form Cooler?

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:42 pm

ZombieVito wrote:
Champa The Destroyer wrote: I agree with that theory, and yeah, that makes sense.

The Genkidama doesn't compare to Zamasu. He's GoD tier and almost nearing Beerus since he rivaled Vegetto Blue.
And it is completely ambiguous how SSB Vegetto compares to Beerus in the anime. So by extension, it is entirely ambiguous how Zamasu compares to Beerus.

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:00 pm

zarmack wrote:SSBKKx20 Goku (ep.123) vs Full Power Merged Zamasu (no immortality)
Base Vegito (Late Namek arc) vs Perfect Cell
Spirit Sword Trunks vs SSBKKx10 Vegito (Black arc)
Full Speed Dyspo vs SSJR Goku Black (scythe)
Piccolo (Buu arc) vs ASSJ Vegeta (Cell Games)
SSJ3 Nappa vs 3rd form Freeza (Namek arc)
Base Kefla vs SSB Vegeta (Champa arc)
Base Goku (Shadow Dragaon arc) vs Buuhan (can use Kaioken up to 10x if needed)
- Goku wins, mid-difficulty.
- Pass.
- Vegito stomps.
- I really don't think Dyspo has a chance here.
- Vegeta wins in less than 5 minutes.
- Pass.
- SsjB Vegeta, mid-difficulty.
- Base GT Goku from the Super 17 arc would already kill him, but I think he'd need Ssj if Buuhan uses the Kaiohken.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:45 pm

10 new fights:

1) Zarbon (base) and Dodoria vs Chiaotzu and Yajrobe (Buu saga)
2) Pikkon (with weights on) vs Piccolo (Buu saga, with weights off)
3) 19 and 20 vs Goten and Trunks (base, Buu saga)
4) Bojack (first form) and his crew vs Shisami (RoF move, so the one who beats Piccolo) and Tagoma (DB Super, after training with Freeza)
5) Kid Buu vs Ssj Gotenks (DB Super; RoF saga)
6) Base Fuu vs Ssj Rage Trunks (Genki sword)
7) Ssj Broly (DB Super) vs Toppo (base), Dyspo (full speed) and Jiren (ep. 122, the one who was holding back a lot against SsjB Vegeta)
8) Ssj3 Cumber vs Ssj FP Broly (DB Super)
9) Ssj Gogeta (DB Super) vs Hakaishin Toppo
10) Ssj Blue Gogeta (DB Super) vs UI Omen Goku (third appearence)

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:30 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:10 new fights:

4) Bojack (first form) and his crew vs Shisami (RoF move, so the one who beats Piccolo) and Tagoma (DB Super, after training with Freeza)
7) Ssj Broly (DB Super) vs Toppo (base), Dyspo (full speed) and Jiren (ep. 122, the one who was holding back a lot against SsjB Vegeta)
1. Chiaotzu solos
2. Pikkon stomps
3. either 19 or 20 could solo
4. Tagoma solos
5. Even Buu arc SSJ1 Gotenks would stomp
6. Fuu wins
7. U11 wins
8. Cumber stomps
9. Gogeta wins, mid-difficulty
10. Gogeta stomps

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:12 pm

PFM18 wrote: And it is completely ambiguous how SSB Vegetto compares to Beerus in the anime. So by extension, it is entirely ambiguous how Zamasu compares to Beerus.
Irrelevant. Toriyama is fine with Vegetto Blue ~ Beerus since the line stayed.

Besides Kefla and now Gogeta give it more credibility.
Zamasu55 wrote:10 new fights:

Ciaotzu solos.
Piccolo is way outclassed but can manage to win if he pulls the same strategy as with Frost.
Goten and Trunks get destroyed.
The crew falls but I think Bojack can manage.
Before the Broly movie I would have said Boo but I don't know anymore.
Trunks.
Broly beats Dyspo and Toppo easily but when he gets to Jiren he gets one shotted.
I have no idea.
Toppo murders him in seconds.
Gogeta since he's stronger than Beerus.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:19 pm

ZombieVito wrote:Irrelevant. Toriyama is fine with Vegetto Blue ~ Beerus since the line stayed.

Besides Kefla and now Gogeta give it more credibility.
It doesn't matter. They are different continuities that don't apply to each other. You can't just mix and match continuities

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:51 am

DestructoDisc wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:
DestructoDisc wrote:Who's the strongest character Anime Piccolo (ToP) can destroy in a fight?
Ribrianne &co, frost tdp, anyone from u3 except Koichianator andaniraza, all the Paride troopers except dyspo, toppo and Jiren
You think he would be able to beat Kunshi? Didn't Kunshi survive hits from SSJB Goku?
Going with that Ribrianne took no damage from a Hit from SSJ-Blue Goku as well as Tanked SSJ-Vegeta Easy and Evenly with Android 17 in Episodes 102-103. It is hard for me to read Piccolo's level in the ToP, but while I am a Fan of Piccolo as well, I am sure Ribrianne would give him far more of a Match then many bargain for.
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:00 am

PFM18 wrote: It doesn't matter. They are different continuities that don't apply to each other. You can't just mix and match continuities
According to who?

If that would be true then we can't use anything from the Broly movie in the anime or manga.

If something doesn't contradict something from the other medium then it's fair game.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:27 am

CJStriker_CBR wrote:
DestructoDisc wrote:
p-hyvo wrote: Ribrianne &co, frost tdp, anyone from u3 except Koichianator andaniraza, all the Paride troopers except dyspo, toppo and Jiren
You think he would be able to beat Kunshi? Didn't Kunshi survive hits from SSJB Goku?
Going with that Ribrianne took no damage from a Hit from SSJ-Blue Goku as well as Tanked SSJ-Vegeta Easy and Evenly with Android 17 in Episodes 102-103. It is hard for me to read Piccolo's level in the ToP, but while I am a Fan of Piccolo as well, I am sure Ribrianne would give him far more of a Match then many bargain for.
Ribrianne's scenes are 90% comic.
She gets tossed away by base goku and loses to c18, who's a lot weaker than piccolo

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:57 am

I think people overlook that Zirloin got all of Ribrianne's power in E118 and couldn't even get a clean hit on a tired base Goku.

She's weak.

Now that I'm revising my list I wouldn't even put her Giant form over base Goku to be honest.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:09 am

p-hyvo wrote:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:
DestructoDisc wrote:
Ribrianne's scenes are 90% comic.
She gets tossed away by base goku and loses to c18, who's a lot weaker than piccolo
ZombieVito wrote:I think people overlook that Zirloin got all of Ribrianne's power in E118 and couldn't even get a clean hit on a tired base Goku.

She's weak.

Now that I'm revising my list I wouldn't even put her Giant form over base Goku to be honest.
So Again if we are being honest about the Canon of the Anime, I gave reference to Episodes 102-103 where it was shown that Ribrianne was able to Tank SSJ-Vegeta Rather Easy with her reactions in the fight and Go Even with Android 17 one on one with a battle that ended up breaking his shield in 1~Punch. It was also stated by both Vegeta in 102 and Android 17 in 103 that they where impressed with her level of power and never gave any clear verbal word after of themselves powering down or holding back..

Again Like I said, know that some put out the theory that some fall back on that they where holding back in those moments, but at no time during those fight or after in the show did they or any other character say about suppressing their powers or holding back. So I know some like to only focus on the base level fights, but they contradicts episodes 102-103.

Toei has questionable writing with scaling clearly later on but by Verb Canon given by both Goku and Universe 8's god Liquiir and Kai Iru of being impressed with her level as well. Also during that fight taking a Hit from SSJ-Blue Goku and not being damage at all and Goku having to Go SSJ-Blue to fight Super Ribrianne.

Also in episodes 117 it is clearly shown that Android 18 got a personal power up due figuring out her own power of love and it took the Strength of Android 17 in running defense as well for 18 that Tag Team moment that it took both of them to beat Giant Ribrianne.

So honestly again I don't know where Piccolo's level falls right now, I like fans that are more experts on him that know him better to give points and canon on where they believe at best he falls.

By my observations and others I have meet to say similar in scaling, with scaling on Ribrianne from her fights in 102-103 and her fight with Goku and episode 117's Tag Team and 18's Power of Love Power-Up, I say Her highest level is Likely at around where present day SSJ-3 Goku is right now at the least.
My #1 in DB!

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:52 am

1) Vegeta (Saiyan Saga, If He Had Been Hit By A 5X Kaioken Kamehameha From Son Goku) vs. Pirate Robot (Dragon Ball).

2) Gohan (Cell Games Saga, Upon Defeating Super Perfect Cell) vs. Cyclopian Guard (Dragon Ball Z: The Return of Cooler).

3) Shin (Majin Buu Saga, After Innocent Buu Kicked His Ass) vs. God Guardon (Dragon Ball: Plan To Eradicate The Saiyans).

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:39 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote:
So Again if we are being honest about the Canon of the Anime, I gave reference to Episodes 102-103 where it was shown that Ribrianne was able to Tank SSJ-Vegeta Rather Easy with her reactions in the fight and Go Even with Android 17 one on one with a battle that ended up breaking his shield in 1~Punch. It was also stated by both Vegeta in 102 and Android 17 in 103 that they where impressed with her level of power and never gave any clear verbal word after of themselves powering down or holding back..

Again Like I said, know that some put out the theory that some fall back on that they where holding back in those moments, but at no time during those fight or after in the show did they or any other character say about suppressing their powers or holding back. So I know some like to only focus on the base level fights, but they contradicts episodes 102-103.

Toei has questionable writing with scaling clearly later on but by Verb Canon given by both Goku and Universe 8's god Liquiir and Kai Iru of being impressed with her level as well. Also during that fight taking a Hit from SSJ-Blue Goku and not being damage at all and Goku having to Go SSJ-Blue to fight Super Ribrianne.

Also in episodes 117 it is clearly shown that Android 18 got a personal power up due figuring out her own power of love and it took the Strength of Android 17 in running defense as well for 18 that Tag Team moment that it took both of them to beat Giant Ribrianne.

So honestly again I don't know where Piccolo's level falls right now, I like fans that are more experts on him that know him better to give points and canon on where they believe at best he falls.

By my observations and others I have meet to say similar in scaling, with scaling on Ribrianne from her fights in 102-103 and her fight with Goku and episode 117's Tag Team and 18's Power of Love Power-Up, I say Her highest level is Likely at around where present day SSJ-3 Goku is right now at the least.
All of this is irrelevant unfortunately.

All of episode 102 and 103 can be explain with them having fun. When it came to U2 last legs, Ribrianne's power amounted to nothing.

So again. Goku himself said Zirloin got all of Ribrianne's power and couldn't even hit an exhausted base Goku.

She is weak.

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:12 pm

Base Kefla vs Golden Freeza (RoF)
Buuhan (KKx20) vs Rildo
Aniraza vs SSB Goku (Post-ToP)
3rd form Freeza (Namek arc) vs Krillin (Cell Games)
Super Pefect Cell (KKx5) vs Kid Buu
SSJ2 Future Trunks (Post-Black arc) vs SSJ1 Kale (ep.113)
Base Vegeta (Post-ToP) vs Present Zamasu
Piccolo (ToP) vs Frost (U6 arc)
SSJ4 Goku (17 arc) vs SSJ3 Vegito (Start of BoG)
SSB Goku (King Piccolo arc) vs 100% Freeza (Namek arc)

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:31 pm

ZombieVito wrote:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:

All of this is irrelevant unfortunately.

All of episode 102 and 103 can be explain with them having fun. When it came to U2 last legs, Ribrianne's power amounted to nothing.

So again. Goku himself said Zirloin got all of Ribrianne's power and couldn't even hit an exhausted base Goku.

She is weak.
Oh Yea, Episode 118, Honestly so Far My Favorite episode in All of DBS! Yea I remember that fight and the power-up by Zirloin, it was Epic and made it one of the best out of left field moments in all of DB History! :thumbup:

Well then, when you put it like that you might be onto something. I guess I will have to conced……… :think: ....wait………. :think:

…..Zirloin was only shown in utilizing Base Form Ribrianne in that fight wasn’t she?! :think:

Yea, if that is the measuring stick, Zirloin’s power-up, where are Ribrianne’s other forms of higher strength!?

Zirloin never once was shown utilizing any of those others. Where is the Enraged Power Ribranne Form from Episode 103 she used against Android 17?!

Why not use the even More Powerful Super Ribrianne Form form Episode 109? Yea, That form with the butterfly wings, the one that Goku had to Power-Up All the Way to SSJ-Blue to have the strength High enough to hurt and knock Ribrianne out of that form to accomplish. Again, Not SSJ, SSJ-2 or 3 or Red Goku, he went right to Blue.

If Zirloin was using all of her power levels at that point, where was that form?

Lets go for Broke, Lets go all the way `~~~` Where is GIANT Zirloin?! At this point Ribrianne’s Ultimate Powerful Form?! If again Zirloin was utilizing Ribrianne’s best of her best levels, why not her highest form from Episode 117?!

You likely are seeing what I am getting at here,

Yea, it is an interesting comparison, as proud as I was of Zirloin achieve Ribrianne’s power to try and save Trillions of Lives in Universe 2, he was only shown in Base Ribrianne form, by comparison he was never shown using those other forms and it is not the best measuring stick to measure Ribrianne’s full strength when her other, more powerful forms are never used utilized Zirloin.

That is why doing caparisons from episodes like 102 of SSJ-1 Vegeta and episode 109 of SSJ-Blue I talk about, cause they are seeable canon with a form Ribrianne at thoses times and how she compared to those opponent's forms compared to her own. Measurable moments that we can stack-up, like those also of Android 17 in episode 103 that go even further to put it cause those get backed-up by words the very characters utter and they never utter later backtracking word on on those very moments saying they were holding back or just having fun.

Ribrianne's powers amount to an interesting Deal when you start to put these pieces together as well as other moments that where not discussed yet. :idea:

I do enjoy discussions and debates on these topics, they are interesting and thought provoking to have. :idea: :angel:
My #1 in DB!

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:04 pm

next battle
Ribrianne VS Oceanus shenron