"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:52 am

Mechakibura didn't see him in the pics :eh:
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gohan123 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:00 am

Cover

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:09 am

I thought Trunks would be done after Prison Planet saga but he's here to stay (which is also better than him going to live with himself). We're in for a saga (or at least its beginning) without Goku and this is great. :thumbup:

Nice to know that Mechikabura stuff will return in UM7. Can't wait to see how things will play out.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:46 am

Kanassa wrote:
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Ok let me summarize what we know:

New arc SDBH centered on Universe 6 with Vegeta being the up front protagonist with Kefla, Hit, Kyabe, Mai and Future Trunks being his side kick.

New unknow blond guy showing up looking kinda like a (C.C.A) Char Aznable.
Our beloved crazy God Gattai Zamasu is back, bandaged with an Eye patch.
Avatar based on Tsuful (Bebi kind of type) coming.
Towa getting a new form.
Brainwashed Chronoa.
And Kanba still here.

I amma right with everything ? :eh:
And there's Young Mechadabura I think
Lol Mechadabura. Where do you see Mechikaboola?
I don't think there is any confirmation of Tsufruian avatars yet, just wishful thinking on my part.
Towa getting a new form? Do we have any confirmation? Or are we just basing it on whatever that girl character is?
Brainwashed Chronoa where?

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:47 am

Rinsankajugin wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:Hang on that trailer was that Mechikabura with the lightning?

Also is that a new form for Towa or a new character?
All the demons (Mechikabura, Towa, Shroom and Dabura) seem to have the forms Chamel and his crew got a while back:

Not sure what it is, but if it's stronger than the Demon God form, then I guess it's a 'Super Demon God' form.
I was more asking if it was Towa or a new character. Couldnt really tell with the huge hair changes, but it seems to be this being reimplemented.

Theres one I can see who seems to be either a Mechikabura redesign or a new character. Just before the Evil Shenron is summoned

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:50 am

DNA wrote:
Kanassa wrote:
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Ok let me summarize what we know:

New arc SDBH centered on Universe 6 with Vegeta being the up front protagonist with Kefla, Hit, Kyabe, Mai and Future Trunks being his side kick.

New unknow blond guy showing up looking kinda like a (C.C.A) Char Aznable.
Our beloved crazy God Gattai Zamasu is back, bandaged with an Eye patch.
Avatar based on Tsuful (Bebi kind of type) coming.
Towa getting a new form.
Brainwashed Chronoa.
And Kanba still here.

I amma right with everything ? :eh:
And there's Young Mechadabura I think
Lol Mechadabura. Where do you see Mechikaboola?
I don't think there is any confirmation of Tsufruian avatars yet, just wishful thinking on my part.
Towa getting a new form? Do we have any confirmation? Or are we just basing it on whatever that girl character is?
Brainwashed Chronoa where?
Did you watch the trailers? If you do, you will see

1. A female demon, possible Towa, with a different outfit an chaned eye markings, more like the new demon god forms the player avatars get, who shoots Xeno Goku.
2. A red eyed chronoa that smacks trunks with an energy burst when he tries to reach out to her. She also has a new outfit and seems to have her personality gone as shes hanging around with the demons.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:59 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:Did you watch the trailers? If you do, you will see

1. A female demon, possible Towa, with a different outfit an chaned eye markings, more like the new demon god forms the player avatars get, who shoots Xeno Goku.
2. A red eyed chronoa that smacks trunks with an energy burst when he tries to reach out to her. She also has a new outfit and seems to have her personality gone as shes hanging around with the demons.
I watched both trailers on the official channel and I have no idea what you're talking about. Is there another trailer?

gantarat

Post by gantarat » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:13 am

Wonder Xeno gang will come to CC Goku Timeline/Universe ?
I want to see everyone react to SSJ4 Form.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:18 am

Noitsnothim wrote:Thought the new heroes episodes was pretty cool and great plot twist by having Zamasu comeback! from the looks of it, it looks like Jiren will be getting involved in the next saga as well Ooh this could potentially get good!

also I miss Mira (forgive my ignorance but what happened to him exactly is he dead or?)
With Mira it's not entirely clear. He was believed to have been killed but then a Mira shows up, and its never clarified if he's a new model or the original specifically. After the Broly Dark fight, he vanishes basically

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:33 am

I'm doubtful it's Mechickaboola simply because Wataru Higuchi (the game producer) stated that his story line wouldn't continue immediately, in an article in the 8th anniversary book--though he did specify that Mechickaboola, Towa and co. would return soon enough.

I'm guessing it's a new character and that we'll have this one extra story to follow up on "Prison Planet" before returning to the Demon Realm/Time Patrol stuff fully. Possibly with the next big update after "Universe Mission" (which should have another four or so sets judging from previous eras of the game).

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:35 am

Cipher wrote:I'm doubtful it's Mechickaboola simply because Wataru Higuchi (the game producer) stated that his story line wouldn't continue immediately, in an article in the 8th anniversary book--though he did specify that Mechickaboola, Towa and co. would return soon enough.

I'm guessing it's a new character and that we'll have this one extra story to follow up on "Prison Planet" before returning to the Demon Realm/Time Patrol stuff fully. Possibly with the next big update after "Universe Mission" (which should have another four or so sets judging from previous eras of the game).
But where are people seeing Mechickaboola at all? I don't see it. Am I missing something?

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:37 am

Cipher wrote:I'm doubtful it's Mechickaboola simply because Wataru Higuchi (the game producer) stated that his story line wouldn't continue immediately, in an article in the 8th anniversary book--though he did specify that Mechickaboola, Towa and co. would return soon enough.

the only thing with this, is that the scene we see with Demigra, is EXACTLY where he and chronoa, now brainswashed, show up in the end of the arc teaser with the new shadow dragons. Does he just show up, summon enemies and leave it to them?

That would be hilarious teasing, and I love it

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:41 am

DNA wrote:But where are people seeing Mechickaboola at all? I don't see it. Am I missing something?
At the end of the anime's next-arc preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8sqOVnbHI8

There's a silhouetted figure with Zamasu, Cumber, and the others who looks a bit demon-ish (pointed ears).

EDIT -- Ah, wait. Maybe I was wrong. I thought this was what people were talking about.
Last edited by Cipher on Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:42 am

DNA wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:Did you watch the trailers? If you do, you will see

I watched both trailers on the official channel and I have no idea what you're talking about. Is there another trailer?

Here you go bud

on the posts I quoted abovwee, there is cam footage, I believe its third link from the bottom on twitter

https://twitter.com/Lord_Towa9377/statu ... 7753454592 the other trailer

https://twitter.com/Lord_Towa9377/statu ... 4664705024 new towa form

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:56 am

Ohhh, ok, yeah that definitely is a new form for Towa. And Mechickaboola has a new form too.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:02 am

WOW! So many news here! New demons? Kamba returns? U6?
Hype!!! :0

I hope to see frost too.

Darknat
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Darknat » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:20 am

There's another trailer, a cg one tha shows young mechikaboora, towa's new form and the possessed kaioshin of time.

It also has Dabura with Shroom? (The demon with the scythe) and demigra with his assistant.

The producer came to the stage to show this new trailer.

The uchuusora hen and this are separated plots as far as i know.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:23 am

This new form of Towa looks awful, even worse then the last one.

I already said that, but those twins look hot.

I always wanted to see Baby work with Zamasu, but i didn't think about twin Baby-like forms working with Mecha-Zamasu :lol:
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:25 am

Darknat wrote:There's another trailer, a cg one tha shows young mechikaboora, towa's new form and the possessed kaioshin of time.

It also has Dabura with Shroom? (The demon with the scythe) and demigra with his assistant.

The producer came to the stage to show this new trailer.

The uchuusora hen and this are separated plots as far as i know.
Shroom looks like hes got an outfit update

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:26 am

sunsetshimmer wrote:This new form of Towa looks awful, even worse then the last one.

I already said that, but those twins look hot.

I always wanted to see Baby work with Zamasu, but i didn't think about twin Baby-like forms working with Mecha-Zamasu :lol:
Towa's form seems to be one of those cases in this series I find. It probably looked alright drawn, but the model is fugly. Like how Gokus' hair often turns out in 3D