"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DNA
I Live Here

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by DNA » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:28 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:Towa's outfit is fine to me, her hairstyle just sucks.
In your personal opinion. I happen to quite like the hairstyle.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:36 pm

DNA wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:Towa's outfit is fine to me, her hairstyle just sucks.
In your personal opinion. I happen to quite like the hairstyle.
Sure, it's just my opinion. I personally love her second form called "Darkness Towa", as well as the original one, but the last one and this new one...nah, don't like them.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:37 pm

DNA wrote:Doesn't Caulifla only have her Super Saiyan 2 form? And Kale doesn't even have her Super Saiyan 2. Heroes is all over the place in regards to cards for Tournament of Power. Base Ganos but not his final form, Ribrianne with no transformations. No Super Saiyan 2 Cabba, no assault form Frost, no Hakaishin Toppo. But sure as fuck guaranteed we had that awesome Babarian card that everyone wanted.
I'm hoping these get added too.

One thing I am surprised at is there arent other named minor characters like Leek (Bardock's Pilot) in the BR set.

I think we will see Hakaishin Toppo when we get him in a future set, they added beyond blue vegeta after we finished that arc in content so here's hoping.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:12 pm

I don't really think they will be revisiting tournament of power any time soon.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:34 pm

DNA wrote:I don't really think they will be revisiting tournament of power any time soon.
Considering this upcoming Heroes arc will include the other universes, now is probably the best time to fill in those gaps on the roster.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:39 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote: Considering this upcoming Heroes arc will include the other universes, now is probably the best time to fill in those gaps on the roster.
Ah, right you are. I honestly expected them to have a field day with so many fighters, was surprised most of them didn't make the cut.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:52 pm

DNA wrote:I don't really think they will be revisiting tournament of power any time soon.
I didnt say revisit the tournament.

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:51 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Mechickaboola new form

Towa's

I love their new design, especially Mechikabura.
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:07 pm

I'm disappointed that Mira still hasn't gotten a new form yet.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:14 pm

Majin Demigra wrote:I'm disappointed that Mira still hasn't gotten a new form yet.
He's not even back yet from what we can see. He'll probably pull something off in a future mission. Heck wouldnt shock me if he's the secret reveal for later. Unless Mechikabura has picked another saiyan to don a mask

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:16 am

Something I realized today... there's actually quite a few what if forms we can give out that arent saiyan related

max power bojack servants
kaioken versions of tien, Piccolo, chaiotzu, krillin
majin goku
Gold king Cold

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:46 am

BrolyKale wrote:
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Mechickaboola new form

Towa's

I love their new design, especially Mechikabura.
I personally dont like it too much compared to his debut one, this should be a transformation he gets later, with Base Mechi being playable. If they do that, I'll be fine with this being a super form later in the story.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:31 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:Something I realized today... there's actually quite a few what if forms we can give out that arent saiyan related

majin goku
Gold king Cold
There's a lot they can do with the Freeza Clan if they want, Chilled only has the Restricted form and Cold seems to have the "second" transformation (I like to call this one the Emperor Form). Frost has the Restricted and True forms but lacks the Assault and Power Stressed forms from the anime, Toyble also drew his "Emperor" form. Kuriza has Restricted and True, lacking on all others. Coola has True, Final and Gold, lacking all others. Even Freeza could have his monstrous form that Kuririn imagined.

Super #17 has absorbed #16, #18 and Cell. Why not also absorb Merged #13?
What about Baby? Baby Trunks is now a thing so why not Baby Gohan and Baby Goten? At least both transformations since the final Baby Vegeta form was more Baby than Vegeta so I assume they would all look the same. Since we also have Baby Janenba and Baby Hatchiyack, why not Baby Rild too?

And Mind Controlled? We had a crap ton of minions, but no Maoji Piccolo, nor the return of Hakaio Freeza, Cell and Coola from past games.
For Buu, Vegeta Absorbed, Freeza Absorbed, Cell Absorbed, Yamcha and Ten Shin Han absorbed all from Budokai 2, the engine is the same anyway, makes no sense for them to still not be in.

You mention the transformed states for Bojack's underlings, but we're also missing the ones for the rest of the Makyans, even though most of them showed them in animation before, all of the Three Kings and two of the Four Monarchs.
For Kaioken, I agree at least Kuririn and Yamcha, they had it in previous games.

What about Ozaru? We're missing a bunch. Nappa, Tullece, Paragus, Totepo, Panpukin, Selipa, Giné, Prince Vegeta, Tarble... And then you have all the Super Saiyan forms they skipped, Nappa and Raditz go straight from Base to Super Saiyan 3 for example.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:58 pm

DNA wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:Something I realized today... there's actually quite a few what if forms we can give out that arent saiyan related

majin goku
Gold king Cold
There's a lot they can do with the Freeza Clan if they want, Chilled only has the Restricted form and Cold seems to have the "second" transformation (I like to call this one the Emperor Form). Frost has the Restricted and True forms but lacks the Assault and Power Stressed forms from the anime, Toyble also drew his "Emperor" form. Kuriza has Restricted and True, lacking on all others. Coola has True, Final and Gold, lacking all others. Even Freeza could have his monstrous form that Kuririn imagined.

Super #17 has absorbed #16, #18 and Cell. Why not also absorb Merged #13?
What about Baby? Baby Trunks is now a thing so why not Baby Gohan and Baby Goten? At least both transformations since the final Baby Vegeta form was more Baby than Vegeta so I assume they would all look the same. Since we also have Baby Janenba and Baby Hatchiyack, why not Baby Rild too?

And Mind Controlled? We had a crap ton of minions, but no Maoji Piccolo, nor the return of Hakaio Freeza, Cell and Coola from past games.
For Buu, Vegeta Absorbed, Freeza Absorbed, Cell Absorbed, Yamcha and Ten Shin Han absorbed all from Budokai 2, the engine is the same anyway, makes no sense for them to still not be in.

You mention the transformed states for Bojack's underlings, but we're also missing the ones for the rest of the Makyans, even though most of them showed them in animation before, all of the Three Kings and two of the Four Monarchs.
For Kaioken, I agree at least Kuririn and Yamcha, they had it in previous games.

What about Ozaru? We're missing a bunch. Nappa, Tullece, Paragus, Totepo, Panpukin, Selipa, Giné, Prince Vegeta, Tarble... And then you have all the Super Saiyan forms they skipped, Nappa and Raditz go straight from Base to Super Saiyan 3 for example.
the only reason I can forgive skipped super saiyans is coming up with new hairstyles, while 3 theres a lot more restriction (by which I mean its the same long ass mullet with different quiffs.

But you're right, there's a lot they can do, and in fact, I'm surprised we dont have a new masked saiyan this year, with Cumber only tertiarily fitting the role at best.

I'd like to think if we're getting a Trunks focused arc we can get a masked Goten with a demonic power pole, with Goten and Trunks squaring off as Super Saiyan 4's at the end of the arc. In fact you can play on Goten being related to Goku by having him borrow traits from the mythological sun wukong in his dark outfit. The monkey king is noted for possessing armour, and he even has an evil copy cat in the lore known as the six eared macaque. You could really play with these ideas.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:50 pm

surprised there isnt a king Piccolo merged with kami, Piccolo, nail etc

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:15 pm

There is a Piccolo Daimao merged with Kami though. And Giant form.
No reason for the others, they always look the same anyway.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:41 pm

DNA wrote:There is a Piccolo Daimao merged with Kami though. And Giant form.
No reason for the others, they always look the same anyway.
imagine him doing fusion dance with lord slug...

Kakarot
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Kakarot » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:26 pm

Why would Zamasu be working with Demons or, in Cumber and the two parasites' cases, mortals?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:30 pm

Kakarot wrote:Why would Zamasu be working with Demons or, in Cumber and the two parasites' cases, mortals?
Revenge may have blinded him or he is being controlled.

Kakarot
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Kakarot » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:35 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Kakarot wrote:Why would Zamasu be working with Demons or, in Cumber and the two parasites' cases, mortals?
Revenge may have blinded him or he is being controlled.
He's acting way too independent to be controlled, but I could see him having lost his initial goal in pursuit of revenge against Zeno, who allowed mortals to be created in the first place.. Bit of a different subject, but if we were to get Tuffle parasite Avatars, would they hypothetically be able to infect other cards? What is the difference between the races anyway?