"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:47 pm

Man, I hope this whole thing leads to Zamasu meeting Baby, ideally, Vegeta Baby.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:10 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Man, I hope this whole thing leads to Zamasu meeting Baby, ideally, Vegeta Baby.
Time for Baby Vegito Black
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:17 am

I feel this Zamasu is more or less just a husk being used for Machikabula’s bidding. I’d argue that even if this is a fully resurrected Merged Zamasu despite his seemingly “me and only me” nature he’s still pretty damn naive in the grand scheme of things and Machikabula is certainly more powerful than he is especially in his now current “Prime”. So I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a pawn through and through on top of the fact that he now has the time Kaioshin brainwashed as well.

Also I’m surprised that no one commented on his mission this time is to Usurp and destroy the Omni King! I don’t think the stakes can get any bigger than this!
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:53 am

Kanassa wrote:
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Man, I hope this whole thing leads to Zamasu meeting Baby, ideally, Vegeta Baby.
Time for Baby Vegito Black

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:09 am

goku the krump dancer wrote:I feel this Zamasu is more or less just a husk being used for Machikabula’s bidding. I’d argue that even if this is a fully resurrected Merged Zamasu despite his seemingly “me and only me” nature he’s still pretty damn naive in the grand scheme of things and Machikabula is certainly more powerful than he is especially in his now current “Prime”. So I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a pawn through and through on top of the fact that he now has the time Kaioshin brainwashed as well.

Also I’m surprised that no one commented on his mission this time is to Usurp and destroy the Omni King! I don’t think the stakes can get any bigger than this!
Mechikabura as far as we know is nothing to do with this arc. His arc is tagging along to a seperate one that begins after the PP saga. He also lacks the dark empire staple of having added masks/markings etc. He's more likely here of his own choice, with 'an enemy of my enemy' mentality, and of everyone in the series, HE Has the biggest beef with Zeno of the canon characters.

Getting rid of Zeno would most likely mean being able to go ahead on his original plan, on grounds he gives another universe to these tuffle characters. How Hearts factors in I have no idea, but Cumber is probably just going to be the wild card/dumb muscle/2019's super saiyan 4 (assuming there is no mystery behind his mask and he's really some hilarious Xeno Raditz in the ultimate powerlevel scaling upset)

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
goku the krump dancer wrote:I feel this Zamasu is more or less just a husk being used for Machikabula’s bidding. I’d argue that even if this is a fully resurrected Merged Zamasu despite his seemingly “me and only me” nature he’s still pretty damn naive in the grand scheme of things and Machikabula is certainly more powerful than he is especially in his now current “Prime”. So I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a pawn through and through on top of the fact that he now has the time Kaioshin brainwashed as well.

Mechikabura as far as we know is nothing to do with this arc. His arc is tagging along to a seperate one that begins after the PP saga. He also lacks the dark empire staple of having added masks/markings etc. He's more likely here of his own choice, with 'an enemy of my enemy' mentality, and of everyone in the series, HE Has the biggest beef with Zeno of the canon characters.

Getting rid of Zeno would most likely mean being able to go ahead on his original plan, on grounds he gives another universe to these tuffle characters. How Hearts factors in I have no idea, but Cumber is probably just going to be the wild card/dumb muscle/2019's super saiyan 4 (assuming there is no mystery behind his mask and he's really some hilarious Xeno Raditz in the ultimate powerlevel scaling upset)
Mechikabura’s return is still before prison planet takes place even the 8th anniversary guide confirms this, Demigra attacks the time nest as soon as the Time Patrol got back after the supreme Kai of time used her power to seal mechikabura

EDIT

Well guys! Kefla officially has ssj2 in game!

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:56 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:

Mechikabura’s return is still before prison planet takes place even the 8th anniversary guide confirms this, Demigra attacks the time nest as soon as the Time Patrol got back after the supreme Kai of time used her power to seal mechikabura

EDIT

Well guys! Kefla officially has ssj2 in game!
Interesting, Id seen some people on twitter claiming it was after. I guess that makes sense. He made short work of the time sealing technique, makes him even cooler now.

Besides Kefla's new form, anything else come up?

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:43 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:Interesting, Id seen some people on twitter claiming it was after. I guess that makes sense. He made short work of the time sealing technique, makes him even cooler now.

Oren's attack is Smash Break, Kamin's is Crash Break, SSG Vegeta's is Zero Distance Galick Gun (whatever the hell that means), and Gogeta has Quick Flash (don't know if it's Punisher Drive or Super Mad Dance). BTW, still no word on what that skirtless form of Hit is called, but it does share the same attack with one other Hit card (The Essence of Time and Space). Anyone know if the card SH4-36 is base or not?

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:59 am

The new Hit may just be a costume. As far as I know, Hit doesn't have transformations in DBH.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:19 am

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:40 am

I can't tell the difference between her Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2, her eyes do seem different though. Nice to see that her card confirms it is Super Saiyan 2! :D Now, get this woman a base form.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:54 am

Caulifla only has her Super Saiyan 2 form, that annoys me even more.
In these games, Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 really have no difference, there's barely a difference in the manga and anime.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:47 am

Rinsankajugin wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:Interesting, Id seen some people on twitter claiming it was after. I guess that makes sense. He made short work of the time sealing technique, makes him even cooler now.

Oren's attack is Smash Break, Kamin's is Crash Break, SSG Vegeta's is Zero Distance Galick Gun (whatever the hell that means), and Gogeta has Quick Flash (don't know if it's Punisher Drive or Super Mad Dance). BTW, still no word on what that skirtless form of Hit is called, but it does share the same attack with one other Hit card (The Essence of Time and Space). Anyone know if the card SH4-36 is base or not?

Is there a scan for the back of the skirtless Hit card anywhere? The forms of the chars are usually found on the back.

I'm guessing it's no new "transformation" and just a new costume. It's literally just Hit without a skirt, after all.

Not sure what you mean by the SH4 Hit card being base or not. You mean like if skirtless Hit is a transformation card?
Last edited by Rakurai on Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:51 am

I take it Hearts is the leader of this team?

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:57 am

What I would like to see in Super Dragon Ball Heroes are for all the race of Frieza members to have them being equalized like that everyone have the same amount of transformation. Same for all Saiyans. For Bebi to have Bebi Gohan and Goten, why not create transformation for him without parasiting anyone, heck having him fused with Hatchiyack permanently and creates a species out of that fusion would be cool. Oh and and let's creates transformations for Namekian.

Also I Majin Buu and Majin Ozotto since they are both Majin does that the former is the child form of the later what are their relationship ? Same species ? Heroes can answer this question ! If we can hormonise that and make that clear we will have ground to work transformations.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:12 am

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:What I would like to see in Super Dragon Ball Heroes are for all the race of Frieza members to have them being equalized like that everyone have the same amount of transformation. Same for all Saiyans. For Bebi to have Bebi Gohan and Goten, why not create transformation for him without parasiting anyone, heck having him fused with Hatchiyack permanently and creates a species out of that fusion would be cool. Oh and and let's creates transformations for Namekian.

Also I Majin Buu and Majin Ozotto since they are both Majin does that the former is the child form of the later what are their relationship ? Same species ? Heroes can answer this question ! If we can hormonise that and make that clear we will have ground to work transformations.
Majin Ozotto most likely isnt the same 'kind' of creature as Buu, since Majin isnt a species of its own, but more of a classification of a broad variety of things. Like 'Earthling' or 'Ningen'. He does however, have an unused form in concept art that

Id definitely like to see Goten possessed and using strongest form 2 or a super saiyan 4 baby vegeta.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:58 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:What I would like to see in Super Dragon Ball Heroes are for all the race of Frieza members to have them being equalized like that everyone have the same amount of transformation. Same for all Saiyans. For Bebi to have Bebi Gohan and Goten, why not create transformation for him without parasiting anyone, heck having him fused with Hatchiyack permanently and creates a species out of that fusion would be cool. Oh and and let's creates transformations for Namekian.

Majin Ozotto most likely isnt the same 'kind' of creature as Buu, since Majin isnt a species of its own, but more of a classification of a broad variety of things. Like 'Earthling' or 'Ningen'. He does however, have an unused form in concept art that.
Yeah also that, but I'd like to have the two harmonized imho lol

Also according to this tweet:
https://twitter.com/DBSChronicles/statu ... 5283070976

Our new badies name that looks like a cross between Crocodile and C.C.A Char Aznable is Hatsu (ハーツ)

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:06 pm

Yeah, his name was posted here three pages ago. If people discussed putting the images in spoiler tag so to avoid visual pollution, you'd had already seen it.
DNA wrote:In these games, Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 really have no difference, there's barely a difference in the manga and anime.
Dimps did a wonderful job in Gogeta's and Vegetto's case though, better with the former because Vegetto actually gets kid Gohan's Super Saiyan 2 hairstyle for some reason (but it is more spiked in the cards).

Which, by the way and again, we still haven't seen Gotenks as a Super Saiyan 2. Don't know if I blame Dimps for only making one card for him with that form, or the players for not using the only card Gotenks has a Super Saiyan 2. :lolno:
Last edited by Grimlock on Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:06 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:

Majin Ozotto most likely isnt the same 'kind' of creature as Buu, since Majin isnt a species of its own, but more of a classification of a broad variety of things. Like 'Earthling' or 'Ningen'. He does however, have an unused form in concept art that.

Our new badies name that looks like a cross between Crocodile and C.C.A Char Aznable is Hatsu (ハーツ)
still hoping this gets in

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:10 pm

Grimlock wrote:Yeah, his name was posted here three pages ago. If people discussed putting the images in spoiler tag so to avoid visual pollution, you'd had already seen it.
DNA wrote:In these games, Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 really have no difference, there's barely a difference in the manga and anime.
Dimps did a wonderful job in Gogeta's and Vegetto's case though, better with the former because Vegetto actually gets kid Gohan's Super Saiyan 2 hairstyle for some reason (but it is more spiked in the cards).

Which, by the way and again, we still haven't seen Gotenks as a Super Saiyan 2. Don't know if I blame Dimps for only making one card for him with that form, or the players for not using the only card Gotenks has a Super Saiyan 2. :lolno:
Damn it three page ago didn't saw it :crazy:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:

still hoping this gets in
Yeah would love to see this form too.