I need help finding the *newer* Raging Blast 2 OST

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kokonoe
Not Banned

I need help finding the *newer* Raging Blast 2 OST

Post by Kokonoe » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:15 pm

So as you might know, the OST was replaced in later copies of this game with the Tenkaichi 2 OST. Trying to find a game that has this OST is luck of the draw really so I need help.

If anyone has the game with the Tenkaichi 2 music and could possibly upload it's OST, it'd be much appreciated.

You might be wondering why even go to this length when I can just rip the OST from my own Tenkaichi 2 game, but I assure you there's a good reason. Although still compressed from what I hear, this is the highest quality release of Tenkaichi 2's OST and deserves to be preserved as there is no alternative and it was never sold for money.

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Re: I need help finding the *newer* Raging Blast 2 OST

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm

It doesn't appear like anyone's done a (public) rip of Tenkaichi 2's OST from Raging Blast 2, but there's a FLAC rip from PS2's Tenkaichi 2.

You know, you're more likely to find a RB2 copy with the Tenkaichi 2 score than the Yamamoto as the reprint lasted far longer and there were even 'Classic' editions of it. Extracting music and videos especially from Xbox 360 discs is actually pretty easy if you have the tools (on Windows) so you don't even need to convert anything.

Kokonoe
Not Banned

Post by Kokonoe » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:14 pm

JohnnyCashKami wrote:It doesn't appear like anyone's done a (public) rip of Tenkaichi 2's OST from Raging Blast 2, but there's a FLAC rip from PS2's Tenkaichi 2.

You know, you're more likely to find a RB2 copy with the Tenkaichi 2 score than the Yamamoto as the reprint lasted far longer and there were even 'Classic' editions of it. Extracting music and videos especially from Xbox 360 discs is actually pretty easy if you have the tools (on Windows) so you don't even need to convert anything.
Hmm that is true. Just in my experience when I went out hunting, I kept running into the original OST so I've had kinda bad luck hahaha.

If I do find one, do I need to have a modded 360?

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:32 pm

You need to have a backup of the 360 disc ISO in order to access the files.