The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by FoolsGil » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:26 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:What-If In the Future Timeline, East Kaioshin found where Broly was located while training Trunks? Also let’s assume Paragus is dead by then as well. So how would Broly assist in the Future Timeline?

Well if convinced to join, I doubt East Kai is going to get killed in the final battle against Babidi. Suppose that means if Beerus wakes up, he'll end up fighting Broly, and may very well confuse him to be The Super Saiyan God, and after such a good fight, Beerus will let Earth continue on, the poor extinct ball it is.

Whether Beerus wakes or not, Zamasu will enact his plan with Black. But I can easily see Broly wiping Black out completely. Zamasu's immortality would be a problem, but Broly could hold of Zamasu until Trunks goes back to the past to find out the solution of the Mafuba. Mafuba figured out, Zamasu captured by either Trunks or Goku, the Day is won.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:27 pm

What if in the U6/U7 Tournament, Hit threw Monoka out of the ring, and U7's Earth was switched with U6's Earth?

zDBZ
Beyond Newbie

Post by zDBZ » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:54 pm

What if...instead of Old Kai, the Z-Sword itself was sentient? In a way similar to the Byakko sword from Dairanger, it could talk or telepathically communicate with Gohan, and it's through training with and under the sword that Gohan achieves the Ultimate power-up. The Z-Sword never breaks in this scenario, and Gohan uses it in his fight with Buu.

Desassina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Desassina » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:55 pm

zDBZ wrote:What if...instead of Old Kai, the Z-Sword itself was sentient? In a way similar to the Byakko sword from Dairanger, it could talk or telepathically communicate with Gohan, and it's through training with and under the sword that Gohan achieves the Ultimate power-up. The Z-Sword never breaks in this scenario, and Gohan uses it in his fight with Buu.
... that's brilliant! I've always enjoyed Ultimate Gohan with the Kaioshin outfit and the sword in Super Dragon Ball Z (PS2).

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:45 pm

What if Gohan train at Kami Lookout's with Kuririn and the other Human fighters instead of training with Piccolo before Nappa and Vegeta showed up?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:14 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:What if Gohan train at Kami Lookout's with Kuririn and the other Human fighters instead of training with Piccolo before Nappa and Vegeta showed up?
Gohan wouldn’t have become as strong as he did. Piccolo knew you had to force that power out of Gohan. While the rest would have just treated Gohan as a kid. Making sure not hurt him, piccolo wanted to hurt Gohan. To make him stronger. Of course not to kill him but bring out that rage and latent potential.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:29 pm

What if Kale and DBS Broly had kids?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:11 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:What if Kale and DBS Broly had kids?
The children would be monstrously powerful yet docile.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:13 am

What if King Cold didn't retire? Would he still try to destroy Planet Vegeta?
She/Her

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:29 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:What if Kale and DBS Broly had kids?
The children would be monstrously powerful yet docile.
so ... that reminds me S-Cells?

What if Caulifla and Goku had kids? (he is not married to chichi this time)

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:11 pm

What if (this is actually based on a dream I had) Zeno never showed up after the U6 tournament, and Champa tried to carry out his threat to kill his team? He Hakai's Botamo and Magetta, and during the fight Hit fires one of his invisible shockwave attacks at Champa but he dodges it, but it hits the U6 Kaioshin and kills him, which causes Champa to die and Vados to disappear. What would happen next?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:28 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:What if (this is actually based on a dream I had) Zeno never showed up after the U6 tournament, and Champa tried to carry out his threat to kill his team? He Hakai's Botamo and Magetta, and during the fight Hit fires one of his invisible shockwave attacks at Champa but he dodges it, but it hits the U6 Kaioshin and kills him, which causes Champa to die and Vados to disappear. What would happen next?
Beerus kills Hit out of vengeance. And they use the super dragon balls to resserect Champa and the kaioshins. And eventually all the universes are wiped by Zeno.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:31 pm

A follow up question to the one above. What-If by some circumstance, Jiren was there when Champa threatened his own team mates and Zeno doesn’t show up. Could and would Jiren beat up Champa to defend U6 fighters during the little Tournament arc?

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:00 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:A follow up question to the one above. What-If by some circumstance, Jiren was there when Champa threatened his own team mates and Zeno doesn’t show up. Could and would Jiren beat up Champa to defend U6 fighters during the little Tournament arc?
I don't see why he would care about saving them.

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:18 pm

Broly What If:

What if Goku and Vegeta went Kaioken and Evolution against SSJ Broly? Would that have pushed Broly into going Berserk? (And no I'm not calling it SSJ Full Power because there's already a form called that)
Caulifla best girl! :)

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:14 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:Broly What If:

What if Goku and Vegeta went Kaioken and Evolution against SSJ Broly? Would that have pushed Broly into going Berserk? (And no I'm not calling it SSJ Full Power because there's already a form called that)
He’d kill them. They needed MUI or fusion to stop him at that level.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:28 am

What if variant on the U6 tourney.

Champa goes nuts and tries to kill U6 team. Goku intervenes which means everyone from U7 does too.

1. All of U6 and 7 vs Champa.
2. If Mortals are losing hit distracts Champs long enough for Goku and Geets to potara fuse. SSB Veggetto (cab use kaioken if it makes a diff) and all of U6 and 7 vs Champa.

If Veggetto and team can't win in fusion time allowed:

3. Shin vs U6 supreme kai. (He's a fat fuck and although we dunk on shin he is scrappy...) If Shin wins he threatens to kill other Kaio reveals link weakness and tells Champa to back off. If shin is losing he reveals the link and asks mortals to step in to fight the other kaio.
How do you see it playing out. If there's a retreating truce does Champa hold a grudge? Does the tourney participants have to come back to U7 to avoid his wrath? How do toy see the series going?
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:49 pm

What if Beerus went with Goku, Vegeta, Bluma and Whis to get the last Dragon Ball in Super Broly?
She/Her

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:29 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:What if Beerus went with Goku, Vegeta, Bluma and Whis to get the last Dragon Ball in Super Broly?
Beerus would fight Broly. And would probably kill him. He has no patience for this type of stuff, he’d probably hakai him.

Regular

Post by AvatarReiko » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:10 pm

What if 17, 18 & 16 turned up at Goku's house before they moved him to Master Roshi's?

What if Goku took his meds and didn't succumb to the heart virus against 19?