"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:03 pm

That sounds like that is exactly what happens.

Lukmendes
Regular

Post by Lukmendes » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:25 pm

HECTOR4 wrote:Sorry for the off-topic, but a note about Hacchan/Nº8:
Lukmendes wrote:Cell is a different case since he's more of a weird clone-orgy, so him having a soul and 16 not having it makes sense since he's actualy biological, what doesn't make sense is how Android 8, who's fully mechanical like 16, got resurrected during Boo saga. Only way to explain this is that Porunga is just that much more competent than Shen Long to the point he can rebuild robots just fine, but that's just headcanon lol.
Good points, but it's also worth pointing out that 8 is constantly called "mechanical", 8 even calls himself "android" (Keep in mind that 17 and 18 call themselves cyborgs), and part of the point of him being able to live in the village is that he's better than many "real" people, as the mayor says, and 17 is surprised to learn that 16 is fully mechanical and that Gero could make them from nothing, so how much he knew about previous models is questionable:

https://i.imgur.com/37bghbq.png

But yeah, I never noticed the scenes of him eating, that does make it more moot on whatever the hell he is, this page from the manga also doesn't specify whatever he is for some reason, just to make it even more moot:

https://i.imgur.com/tjHKz97.png

Anyways, anyone has a video that shows when Vegetto fights Cumber in the game? Possibly with translations from the dialogue too? I checked out the older pages in this thread but didn't find it.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:08 am My man, all Goku had to do was go SSJ3 and shock Vegeta so much the M on his head would have turned into an L and Buu would have never happened.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:56 pm

So just how far off are we from the Mechikabura stuff?

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:43 pm

Lukmendes wrote:Keep in mind that 17 and 18 call themselves cyborgs)
I don't remember this

IIRC, they call themselves "Jinzou Ningen"(lit. Artificial Human->Android), not "Kaizou Ningen"(Modified Human->Cyborg)

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:09 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:So just how far off are we from the Mechikabura stuff?
March is when UVM7 comes out

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:59 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Is that continuing the current Zeno Destruction Groups story or is this like when we had prison planet and demigra assault at the same time?

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:26 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
Is that continuing the current Zeno Destruction Groups story or is this like when we had prison planet and demigra assault at the same time?
We’ll have both I'm assuming cause there is no more broly content to be added

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:43 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
We’ll have both I'm assuming cause there is no more broly content to be added
yeah

I kinda wish we'd had some more saiyan cards, Leek and Taro would have been welcome.

I wonder what cards we'll get this time

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:42 pm

There will be something connected with Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission. I can't really tell what it is, but it does not seem to be a story of some sort. Anyway if anyone wants to translate it.
Speaking of translation, we got a brief but interesting summary for what's to come in Universal Conflict saga.
And here's for Mechikabura stuff, but I don't think there's something interesting written here.
UM7 is going to be released unusually early by the way, March 7th.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:10 am

Grimlock wrote:There will be something connected with Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission. I can't really tell what it is, but it does not seem to be a story of some sort. Anyway if anyone wants to translate it.
Speaking of translation, we got a brief but interesting summary for what's to come in Universal Conflict saga.
And here's for Mechikabura stuff, but I don't think there's something interesting written here.
UM7 is going to be released unusually early by the way, March 7th.
What I think:

First one seems to be some sort of tutorial campaign for newbies that takes you through the Original Dragon Ball Era stories. I THINK it could be implying co-op?

The second one is just saying that shit is going down in Universe 11 next

Where did you find these?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:14 am

So Uh....what's up with Goku Appearing as Grand Priest's Disciple in the last panels of SDBH's Newest Manga Chapter

For some reason the way Goku's positioned reminds me of Goku's black first reveal in the promo stuff for Super (Could Be Black!)

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:31 am

Noitsnothim wrote:So Uh....what's up with Goku Appearing as Grand Priest's Disciple in the last panels of SDBH's Newest Manga Chapter

For some reason the way Goku's positioned reminds me of Goku's black first reveal in the promo stuff for Super (Could Be Black!)
Is there a twitter or other link for this?

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:41 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Noitsnothim wrote:So Uh....what's up with Goku Appearing as Grand Priest's Disciple in the last panels of SDBH's Newest Manga Chapter

https://twitter.com/suisoukiraki/status ... 0474525697
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:19 am

BrolyKale wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:

https://twitter.com/suisoukiraki/status ... 0474525697
thanks man.

I really hope this gets into the anime. Wonder what the Grand Priest is gonna teach him?

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:27 am

Uh great, another plot point that could be saved for the actual canon manga/anime was taken by Heroes.

Such development would be great to see in the real series, like after Goku finally learns everything that Whis has to offer. It just bothers me that DBH is now unceromoniously doing things that could happen in the real story.
Last edited by Xeogran on Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:34 am

Baby Caulifla & Baby Kale

Oh god, it's getting interesting :lol:
Can't wait to see this in anime
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:28 am

Xeogran wrote:Uh great, another plot point that could be saved for the actual canon manga/anime was taken by Heroes.

Such development would be great to see in the real series, like after Goku finally learns everything that Whis has to offer. It just bothers me that DBH is now unceromoniously doing things that could happen in the real story.
Same. It’s kinda frustrating. And now that DBH has done it, it’s even less likely this will happen in Super. Damn it Dragon Ball Room! Use these cool ideas for DBS!
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:50 am

AnimeNation101 wrote:
Xeogran wrote:Uh great, another plot point that could be saved for the actual canon manga/anime was taken by Heroes.

Same. It’s kinda frustrating. And now that DBH has done it, it’s even less likely this will happen in Super. Damn it Dragon Ball Room! Use these cool ideas for DBS!
I'm not entirely sure that Toriyama and the Dragon Room want to tell these stories in the main canon.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:06 am

sunsetshimmer wrote:

Are they in their base or Super Saiyan forms? Either way, it just goes to show Kale and Caulifla are nothing special.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:10 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:

Are they in their base or Super Saiyan forms? Either way, it just goes to show Kale and Caulifla are nothing special.
thats not the super saiyan hair for Kale so base. And you base the nothing special part on what?