The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:57 pm

Tai Lung wrote:Next Battle

Kefla VS Majin 21
Goku Black base VS Baby Vegeta base
Caulifla and Kale VS Majuub
cocotte VS Ribrianne
basil VS Majin Vegeta
Dyspo VS A17
Trunks Rage VS Golden Frieza
1.) Kefla!

~~ I don't know enough about A21's PL but Kefla as a Serious Multiplayer cause of the Fusion earrings alone to her PL, so Kefla.

2.) Goku Black!

3.) Caulifla and Kale!

4.) Ribrianne!

~~ At best Cocotte did a Beam Struggle with SSJ-Caulifla and Kale, but she did it with 3 other Pride Troopers just to hold their own. Also, 18 sadly eliminated her very fast too. Ribrianne at base form and not being tired, showed she can go even with a SSJ-Vegeta and put up a good fight in a Power Battle with Android 17 and that is before Super Ribrianne and Giant Ribrianne Transformations & Multiplyers that could put her, not tired, at SSJ-2 to even SSJ-3 levels, So Ribrianne.

5.) Basil!

~Basil went Pretty well against Majin Buu and I am pretty certain he is at least abit stronger since the Z era. Majin Vegeta could barely keep up with Majin Buu, so I see Basil taking this one, especially if you include that gummy seed power-up he ate, So Basil.

6.) Android 17!

~~ I still think Dyspo is one of the Best but really at his best he is SSJ-Red Level Maybe knocking on Blue early levels, but Android 17 already proved he can go as high as mid-blue level, so Android 17.

7.) Trunks Rage!
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:46 pm

Kefla VS Majin 21
cocotte VS Ribrianne
basil VS Majin Vegeta
Dyspo VS A17
1. Pass, since I don't know much about Majin 21

2. Goku Black easily wins since he has Rose, and even without Rose, he stomps since he was able to hold his own against Blue Vegeta. And SSJB is way above Baby Vegeta in base, as well as his superior forms.

3. In my opinion, Majuub is stronger than SSJ2 Caulifla, but is weaker than Kale's maximum power (I don't believe in the "Base Saiyans > all of Z" thing).

4. I think Cocotte wins in my opinion. Ribrianne is just above base saiyans tier.

5. Majin Vegeta probably takes it (as I said, I'm not a "Base Saiyans > all of Z" believer).

6. Dypso with his speed takes it easily. Android 17 is equal to Gohan, and he had problems with Dyspo.

7. ROF Golden Frieza gets stomped, but TOP Golden Frieza wins this.
ruler9871 wrote:1. SSG Vegeta (DBS Broly) vs SSJR Goku Black (before he pulled out his scythe)
2. Videl vs Chichi (23th TB arc)
3. Hope Sword Trunks vs SSj1 Gogeta (DBS Broly)
4. A17 (ToP) vs SSG Goku (DBS Broly)
5. Base Toppo vs Rage Base Broly
6. Buuhan vs SSJ1 Goku (Baby arc)
7. SSJ1 Vegeta (Late Namek arc) vs 100% Freeza (Namek arc)
8. Piccolo (Buu arc) vs ASSJ Vegeta (when he fought Semi Perfect Cell)
9. Ultimate Gohan (ToP, has knowledge of Hit's abilities) vs Hit (U6 arc)
10. SSJ2 Kefla vs SSBKKx20 Goku (End of ToP)
11. SSJ1 Future Gohan (peak, both arms) vs SSJ1 Goku, SSJ1 Vegeta & SSJ1 Trunks (all when the Androids first appeared.)
12. Pan (Baby arc) vs Perfect Cell
1. SSJR Goku Black wins I think. SSG is way below SSB, so I don't think current SSG Vegeta is still "there".

2. Chi Chi. No contest.

3. Hope Sword Trunks. He managed to cut Merged Zamasu, who is close to SSB Vegito. SSJ Gogeta is nowhere near that level as many people think.

4. SSJG Goku. I have Android 17 weaker than God tier.

5. Possibly Rage Base Broly, since I think he is stronger than the TOP blue saiyans.

6. Don't really know. Maybe SSJ Goku?

7. Possibly Vegeta if he manages to tire Frieza out, but it would be a big equal fight.

8. Piccolo should win here in my opinion. I have his Cell Games counterpart equal to that Vegeta, so Buu arc Piccolo is above that level.

9. Hit would still win. He has techniques and skill that make him manage to surpass the SSBKKX20 tier.

10. I would say SSJ2 Kefla would probably still win, since she was close to Omen Goku, which far surpasses SSBKKX20 Goku.

11. Just one saiyan is enough to solo Gohan.

12. Pass.

ruler9871
Regular

Post by ruler9871 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:54 am

1. SSBKKx20 Goku & SSBE Vegeta (Both end of ToP) vs SSJ1 Gogeta (DBS Broly)
2. SSJ1 Vegito (Black arc) vs Aniraza
3. SSG Vegeta (DBS Broly) vs Base Kefla
4. Mastered Berserk Kale vs SSG Goku (early Black arc)
5. Tien (Buu arc) vs 50% Freeza (Namek arc)
6. Super Perfect Cell (KKx5) vs Kid Buy
7. SSJ2 Caulifla vs Present Zamasu
8. MUI Goku (Beginning of Z) vs SSG Goku (BoG)
9. Chichi (23rd TB arc) vs King Piccolo (elderly)
10. SSJ3 Vegeta (End of Namek arc) vs Android 18 (Android arc)
11. Android 18 vs Piccolo (Both are Post-ToP)
12. MUI Goku Black (Scythe) vs Full Power Broly (DBS)
13. SSJ1 Vegito (Early Android arc) vs Buuhan
14. Base Gotenks (Buu arc Post-Rosat) vs Semi-Perfect Cell
15. Full Speed Dyspo & Base Toppo vs Golden Freeza (DBS Broly)
zarmack wrote:The whole "Dragonball is only supposed to be light and funny" mentality that exist in a lot of the fandom is in many ways even dumber than the "edgeload" side of the fandom. You know, the contrarians who think DB should be a Slice-of-Life series, the folks who worship Pre-Raditz Dragonball uncritically, the folks who downplay and often flat-out deny that Dragonball is an action series, the folks who try to push that false argument that none of the serious moments in the series were mean't to be taken seriously, etc.

Dragonball doesn't have a single tone. It has both silly and serious moments, both humor and drama, just like real life. The idea that a work of fiction should be only all-comedy or all-serious is unnatural and frankly, retarded.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:34 am

Kefla VS Majin 21
cocotte VS Ribrianne
basil VS Majin Vegeta
Dyspo VS A17
Can't say
Black goku takes this easily
Could go either ways, depending on thou you scale super and gt together
Cocotte
Majin vegeta not by much
A17
Golden freezer if he's from tdp

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:40 am

ruler9871 wrote:1. SSG Vegeta (DBS Broly) vs SSJR Goku Black (before he pulled out his scythe)
11. SSJ1 Future Gohan (peak, both arms) vs SSJ1 Goku, SSJ1 Vegeta & SSJ1 Trunks (all when the Androids first appeared.)

Ssg Vegeta stomps
I can see chichi win
gogeta would win in base
ssg goku thanks to the zenkai he took at the tdp
Rage you mean the one that fought blue goku? Then broly wins
Baby arc goku wins in base no diff against buuhan
This should be a tie
Piccolo
Gohan wins ev n without knowing. He gust tanks, and he's stronger than ssbkk10 goku from u6 arc
Tie/kefla if hits
The 3 saiyans wins. future Gohan say is that he's weaker than post yardrat goku
Pan stomps by feats. He punched hard baby, who's stringer than rildo, who's stronger than buuhan(vice shout) when suppressed

DestructoDisc
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DestructoDisc » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:24 am

Can someone please explain to me what feats did Cocotte show in the anime that would put her above Ribrianne? All I remember her doing is struggling against A18 in a sparring match and basically doing nothing in the Kale and Caulifla battle besides trapping Kale in her Cocotte zone.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:00 am

DestructoDisc wrote:Can someone please explain to me what feats did Cocotte show in the anime that would put her above Ribrianne? All I remember her doing is struggling against A18 in a sparring match and basically doing nothing in the Kale and Caulifla battle besides trapping Kale in her Cocotte zone.
She Is stronger than base goku, who is stronger than ribrianne

DestructoDisc
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DestructoDisc » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:18 pm

p-hyvo wrote:
DestructoDisc wrote:Can someone please explain to me what feats did Cocotte show in the anime that would put her above Ribrianne? All I remember her doing is struggling against A18 in a sparring match and basically doing nothing in the Kale and Caulifla battle besides trapping Kale in her Cocotte zone.
Again, how is she stronger than base Goku in the anime? They never even fought. Ribrianne on the other did fight with Goku, and you can make an argument that she is in fact stronger than base Goku with her butterfly form or at least on par with him. You can't do that with Cocotte.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:24 pm

DestructoDisc wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:
Again, how is she stronger than base Goku in the anime? They never even fought. Ribrianne on the other did fight with Goku, and you can make an argument that she is in fact stronger than base Goku with her butterfly form or at least on par with him. You can't do that with Cocotte.
She Is stronger than the pride troopers that gives goku problems, that makes her stronger than base goku

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:46 pm

p-hyvo wrote:
DestructoDisc wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:
She Is stronger than the pride troopers that gives goku problems, that makes her stronger than base goku
I'm pretty sure none of the pride troopers besides Jiren, Toppo, and Dyspo are stronger than a serious base Goku. 18 shouldn't be stronger than base Goku either and she was stronger than Cocotte.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:16 pm

dragon boss z wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:
DestructoDisc wrote:
I'm pretty sure none of the pride troopers besides Jiren, Toppo, and Dyspo are stronger than a serious base Goku. 18 shouldn't be stronger than base Goku either and she was stronger than Cocotte.
Tupper and zoyray gave serious problems to base goku. if it wasn't for 18, goku would have occurred a pretty big problem (in base)

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:20 pm

p-hyvo wrote: Tupper and zoyray gave serious problems to base goku. if it wasn't for 18, goku would have occurred a pretty big problem (in base)
They were teaming up on him and Goku wasn't really serious. Those character are weaker than ssj2 Caulifla who base Goku was able to fight later, and they are all weaker than final form Frieza as well, who base Goku is also able to fight.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:35 pm

p-hyvo wrote:
DestructoDisc wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:
Their is no evidence of, Sadly cause I Liked Cocotte abit, of having that Strength, in Episode 101 her only showings of powers are;

1.) Using her Dimension~Bubble to capture Kale and defend their final beam struggle against Kale ad Caulifla. But Really that bubble is more of a Special Ability. It's abilities Puts whoever is in the bubble into another Dimension rather then based on strength, so raw power is only a fact if the user lose concentration, which Cocotte did to save herself from the blast.

2.) The only 2 Pride Troopers in Episode 101 that engage Goku are Tupper and Zoiray; Tupper which is really just "Goku Let his Guard Down from behind again trope", then Holding Goku with his Rock form for a few seconds and Zoiray who only sucker punches Goku with his Special Tornado ability once and with that ability only deflected basic ki blasts. Cocotte alone never is shown in direct combat with any until the final beam struggle at the end with Kale ad Caulifla.

3.) Sadly Cocotte only showing of Power is when she is in a beam struggle with Kale ad Caulifla. Indeed by the end they use are SSJ-Form to win and Kale's Rage, but to even to keep up them, it was Cocotte with 3 other Pride Troopers all together, including General Casserale himself and they are overwhelm shorty by Kale and Caulifla's power.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ribrianne on the Other showed power on Equal footing with the SSJ-Form against SSJ-Vegeta in episode 102, that was in Direct Combat with him and only in her base form. Also Episode 103 when she was in Direct Combat with Android 17 in her enraged mode going evenly with him. Also to more note, both Fighters giving direct praise to her as shown in the show of Ribrianne's strength in these forms.

https://i.imgur.com/JJxHLur.png
https://i.imgur.com/inEzeXZ.png

An No, their is not in episode or canon of them saying they where holding back, them praising such as they did is not given lightly by those two.

Also, this was before Ribrianne would go into her Super Form and then Later Genki-Dama like Giant. Her Super form alone made Goku go Blue to Knock Ribrianne out it. Also the endless praise of Ribrianne's powers by Goku and other Universes like 8 in episode 108. Why Goku was only is base form odd and adds to the already criticisms problems of consistency with writers between each other in Super's Story between episodes.

But even with this, still the battles showed but at least in Base form Alone Ribrianne is at Base form(when not tired or losing confidences, as shown with Vegita in episode 111) and can go on par with SSJ-1 form at least in her Base and Beyond in her Enraged form and that is again before the Super and Giant Transformations.
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:02 pm

Kefla VS Majin 21
cocotte VS Ribrianne
basil VS Majin Vegeta
Dyspo VS A17
- Pass.
- Baby stomps the first version of base Goku Black, but loses badly to the last one.
- Super Uub wins.
- It can go either way, they both seem to be weaker than Ssjs.
- Majin Vegeta utterly crushes him.
- 17's best feats are holding his own against a FP Jiren. Dyspo's is being a tough foe for Ultimate Gohan and Golden Freeza. Well...
- You're too generic on this one. True Golden Freeza probably beats regular Ssj Rage Trunks, but if the latter has his genkisword then he makes quick work of the emperor.
- Black.
- Chichi stomps.
- Trunks easily.
- Alright, these fights between SsjB tier characters and SsjGs are really getting out of hand... :lol:
- Stalemate, probably.
- Goku is stroger but I reckon he'd need Ssj3 to finish him off.
- Vegeta.
- Vegeta.
- Hit after a good fight.
- Kefla.
- It's three against one, it's not fair at all. Thus, Vegeta and Goku would win on their own.
- Pass.
ruler9871 wrote:1. SSBKKx20 Goku & SSBE Vegeta (Both end of ToP) vs SSJ1 Gogeta (DBS Broly)
- The duo after a tough fight.
- Aniraza eats him.
- Vegeta.
- Goku.
- Tien can do something with the shinkikoho, but I highly doubt he'd win.
- Pass.
- Present Zamasu handles her with some trouble.
- Pass.
- Okay, this isn't a fair fight at all... Chichi wouldn't last two seconds.
- Pass.
- Piccolo wins.
- MUI is confirmed to be stronger than fusions, I cannot see how Broly would win.
- Pass.
- Gotenks.
- Freeza might be stronger than them, but he can't handle them both at the same time. The Pride Troopers take this.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:11 pm

ruler9871 wrote:1. SSBKKx20 Goku & SSBE Vegeta (Both end of ToP) vs SSJ1 Gogeta (DBS Broly)
1. SSJBE Vegeta wins by himself.

2. SSJ1 Vegito. Base Vegito himself must be stronger than Blue Vegeta and Goku. SSJ is much stronger than that, so even Aniraza's big strength won't do well against him.

3. Vegeta wins. Base Kefla was only above a much weaker and tired SSG Goku. A much stronger and full power SSG Vegeta would be enough to finish Kefla off.

4. Goku would win still I think. The gap is still a bit wide.

5. 50% Frieza stomps, but if Tien is able to do a Shin Kikoho, then he kills Frieza.

6. Super Perfect Cell would probably win in my opinion.

7. I'll give this one to Present Zamasu, but it would be a good fight.

8. Pass. I don't think I will answer that one.

9. Chi Chi is weaker than Roshi in my book. Old King Piccolo would torture her to death.

10. SSJ3 Vegeta stomps. He is probably Semi Perfect Cell tier.

11. Piccolo. I'm sure.

12. MUI Black would probably win, though it would be a good fight.

13. I'll give this to Buuhan. Goku and Vegeta are not strong enough yet.

14. Base Gotenks. He must be stronger than SSJ Goten and Trunks.

15. I don't think Frieza would be able to beat both of them at the same time, specially since Toppo is around his level, and Dyspo has his speed with him. The team wins.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:02 pm

Kefla VS Majin 21
cocotte VS Ribrianne
basil VS Majin Vegeta
Dyspo VS A17
-Idk, have no idea about #21 power
-Goku Black wins, although if you accidentally meant SSJ Baby Vegeta as "base" then early Goku Black would lose badly
-Majuub probably
-Idk
-Majin Vegeta (he can always blow himself :lol: )
-#17 wins
-ToP Frieza wrecks, RoF Frieza loses. If not by inferior power then by losing his golden form
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rubens » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:27 pm

1. I don't know how strong 21 is but it took Goku to use UI to beat Kefla, so I think the fusion wins;
2. Tough call honestly but I guess Goku Black wins;
3. Kale alone would probably beat him, so I guess the girls take the win;
4. I think these characters are not far from each other strengthwise, but I'm leaning towards Ribrianne;
5. Vegeta wins.
6. While Dyspo is much faster, 17 has limitless stamina: I can see Dyspo winning unless 17 survives long enough to exhaust him;
7. Freeza, easily;
1. Close one, I still think Goku Black rosé wins;
2. I can see Chi-Chi being overall stronger but Videl can fly, so I think she wins;
3. Gogeta;
4. SS god Goku wins;
5. I think Broly would win;
6. Buuhan is still stronger in my opinion;
7. I don't care about multipliers, if he could turn super saiyan then he'd beat Freeza;
8. I guess Piccolo is stronger: he was already close to Vegeta in the Cell games;
9. Hit wins easily anyway, even being aware of his abilities Gohan would lack the speed and reaction to keep up;
10. Kefla definitely;
11. I think Goku alone would beat him, let alone all three;
12. Cell is stronger in my opinion;
1. Gogeta wins;
2. I think Vegetto would win;
3. Even but with a slight edge to Vegeta;
4. I believe Goku would win, even if she has more raw power;
5. Freeza and probably easily;
6. Pass
7. If Goku needed ss2 to beat Zamasu and he's stronger than her, she would be beaten;
8. SS god Goku clearly;
9. King Piccolo and very easily;
10. Again, if Vegeta could turn ss3 in the first place...;
11. I believe Piccolo is still a lot stronger, despite not being sure how strong 18 is suppose to be nowadays;
12. Goku Black, I guess. I think Goku himself with UI could handle Broly;
13. Goku and Vegeta were way weaker back then, their fusion would hold his own against normal Boo but not with absortions;
14. Gotenks wins in my opinion;
15. The first two would win I believe.
I'm back!

Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:39 pm

AvatarReiko wrote:SSJB Vegito (FT Arc) vs Ikari Base Broly
SSJB Vegito (FT Arc) vs SSJ Broly
-Vegeto stomps
-Vegito with some difficulty

Kefla VS Majin 21
cocotte VS Ribrianne
basil VS Majin Vegeta
Dyspo VS A17
-Kefla, since god forms were taken out of the story to make majin 21 relevant it means she is probably supposed to be bellow them.
-pass
-pass
-Ribrianne
-majin Vegeta
-Frieza
1. Black
2. Chichi (she cut the head off a T-rex when she was a kid)
3. Gogeta would dodge it, so he would win.
4. 17 in a tough fight after wearing Goku down
5. Topp in a hard fought battle
6. pass
7. Frieza would probably start off stronger, but if he doesn't finish it quickly he would wear out and lose.
8. Could go either way, but I'll give it to Vegeta since Piccolo never really proved himself.
9. If we go by the manga Gohan would win, but if we go by the anime I would go with Hit
10. Hard to say, but if Goku was as strong as post Toppo fight SSBE Vegeta I think he should be able to beat ssj2 Kefla.
11. Team stomps, each one of them would be a good fight in a 1v1.
12. pass
1. Gogeta with difficulty
2. Vegito
3. Could go either way
4. Could go either way, but I'm leaning Goku due to his skill
5. Frieza
6.Buu
7.Caulifla
8. SSG Goku stomps
9. King Piccolo stomps
10. Vegeta stomps
11. Could go either way, I personally say Piccolo.
12. pass
13. Vegito still probably wins
14. Hard to say, but I'm thinking Gotenks
15. Together they win

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:50 pm

dragon boss z wrote:I think his ssj was either weaker than when he was actually SSG (which was implied in the movie version), or due to the fact he just lost god form he was able to temporarily access his full power while in ssj.
I don't care what was implied in the movie version. We have a retelling that exists to replace it, and changes things in part for the expressed purpose of changing things with an entire series following it in mind. We KNOW, that his SSJ wasn't than his SSG, because it's literally stated multiple times that the opposite is true; He's stronger than SSG as a SSJ, stated by the episode title, the narrator, and Beerus.

And no, he didn't "temporarily access the full-power as a SSJ." There was absolutely no implication that this was the case. In fact, the opposite is implied. After this transpires, there's a 6 month time-skip where Goku had been farming to satisfy Chi-Chi, and Vegeta trains for 6 months with Whis. Obviously, Goku was barely training if any at all, during this time of mostly farming. On the other hand, Goku states that Vegeta's ki is completely unrecognizable from what he was on Earth, and that he might be stronger than him. How could Vegeta gain a boosts that is unfathomably large from Goku's point of view, but only be questionably stronger than Goku? Because the boost Goku had against Beerus was permanent. Vegeta training with Whis for 6 months before Goku got there was a plot device they clearly implemented to allow Vegeta to catch up.
Yes, Goku learned from the experience and no longer needed SSG to reach that power. It never said now Goku is multiple times stronger after losing his form. Beerus flat out said he was at 100%, so if Goku could have went ssj2 and ssj3 to surpass that 100% power, he would have since he didn't know Beerus was lying. Goku used everything he had to try and beat Beerus in that fight, there is really no question about that.
What? Why would it need to be said Goku is multiple times stronger? That's an obvious implication and it would be incoherent and awkward for something to be said like "Wow Goku, you're multiple times stronger!" The fact that he got magnitudes stronger is obvious by the fact that his SSJ3 went from being a joke to his SSJ being stronger than SSG which is a level he didn't think was even possible and was able to entertain Beerus and threaten the entire universe. If his SSJ(post-ritual)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SSJ3(pre-ritual) holds true, which is obvious, then Goku would NEED to have gotten multiple times stronger for this to make sense. As for him not going SSJ2 and SSJ3, you said it yourself that apparently he wasn't going to use his SSJ2 and SSJ3 forms anymore according to the interview. But even if we don't consider that, it doesn't somehow override what is explicitly stated and shown. He did use "everything he had" he obviously wasn't suppressed.
We don't know how much stronger Whis training made them. We know it allowed Vegeta to catch up to Goku, but after that we don't know. In the Black arc Vegeta said he felt like they were reaching their limits, so most likely their gains weren't huge at that point. I doubt Goku got much more than a few times stronger, or at the very least there is no proof their gains were more than that.
Vegeta caught up to Goku and then they trained for 6 months. Naturally they would have gotten significantly stronger during this time. And when they did, their SSJ was already >SSG, so by that point their normal SSJ form dramatically surpassed BoG SSG let alone SSB which is obviously their new top God form at the time. It doesn't especially matter if their gains were dramatic or not though, because the difference between SSJ->SSB is enough to where BoG SSG and RoF SSB Goku wouldn't even remotely be relative to each other. Again, unless you think the difference between SSJ and SSB is only marginal....
Tai Lung wrote: Kefla VS Majin 21
cocotte VS Ribrianne
basil VS Majin Vegeta
Dyspo VS A17
No clue
Black one shots
Caulifla or Kale could win on their own, might not even need SSJ
Pass
Close one. I'll take Basil on the grounds that Buu probably got really strong from being pissed and it took that to beat him. And he has the added bonus of not being able to be sensed.
Dyspo
Trunks if it's RoF Freeza, but Freeza if it is the ToP incarnation.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:42 pm

PFM18 wrote: I don't care what was implied in the movie version. We have a retelling that exists to replace it, and changes things in part for the expressed purpose of changing things with an entire series following it in mind. We KNOW, that his SSJ wasn't than his SSG, because it's literally stated multiple times that the opposite is true; He's stronger than SSG as a SSJ, stated by the episode title, the narrator, and Beerus.
If we go by the anime version alone, sure. But you are pretty much putting your trust in some toei writer. I like to use all forms of media to try and get to close to Toriyama's vision as possible. I highly doubt in Toriyama's mind Golden Frieza in RoF was thousands of times stronger than SSG Goku. Most likely it's just one level above, how ever many times you think a level above is. They didn't remake it into an arc to replace the movie, they did it to not exclude people who have only watched the anime because the stories were too important. This was already confirmed by Toriyama.
And no, he didn't "temporarily access the full-power as a SSJ." There was absolutely no implication that this was the case. In fact, the opposite is implied. After this transpires, there's a 6 month time-skip where Goku had been farming to satisfy Chi-Chi, and Vegeta trains for 6 months with Whis. Obviously, Goku was barely training if any at all, during this time of mostly farming. On the other hand, Goku states that Vegeta's ki is completely unrecognizable from what he was on Earth, and that he might be stronger than him. How could Vegeta gain a boosts that is unfathomably large from Goku's point of view, but only be questionably stronger than Goku? Because the boost Goku had against Beerus was permanent. Vegeta training with Whis for 6 months before Goku got there was a plot device they clearly implemented to allow Vegeta to catch up.
It was confirmed he kept the power and went beyond it in the anime, but again, if he could have powered up to ssj3 and won, he would have.
What? Why would it need to be said Goku is multiple times stronger? That's an obvious implication and it would be incoherent and awkward for something to be said like "Wow Goku, you're multiple times stronger!" The fact that he got magnitudes stronger is obvious by the fact that his SSJ3 went from being a joke to his SSJ being stronger than SSG which is a level he didn't think was even possible and was able to entertain Beerus and threaten the entire universe. If his SSJ(post-ritual)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SSJ3(pre-ritual) holds true, which is obvious, then Goku would NEED to have gotten multiple times stronger for this to make sense. As for him not going SSJ2 and SSJ3, you said it yourself that apparently he wasn't going to use his SSJ2 and SSJ3 forms anymore according to the interview. But even if we don't consider that, it doesn't somehow override what is explicitly stated and shown. He did use "everything he had" he obviously wasn't suppressed.
I think you misunderstood what I said. I didn't mean he got multiple times stronger because of the ritual, I meant if he got multiple times stronger because the ritual ended. There is no logical reason for him to become 8x stronger due to losing SSG. Keeping the power after losing it makes sense, but being able to stack ssj3 on top of it is iffy, especially because he didn't attempt it. So like I said, either stacking ssj3 on top of it at that specific moment wasn't possible/wouldn't give much of a boost, or Goku couldn't handle that level of power at the moment.
Vegeta caught up to Goku and then they trained for 6 months. Naturally they would have gotten significantly stronger during this time. And when they did, their SSJ was already >SSG, so by that point their normal SSJ form dramatically surpassed BoG SSG let alone SSB which is obviously their new top God form at the time. It doesn't especially matter if their gains were dramatic or not though, because the difference between SSJ->SSB is enough to where BoG SSG and RoF SSB Goku wouldn't even remotely be relative to each other. Again, unless you think the difference between SSJ and SSB is only marginal....
Considering ssj Gogeta and SSB Gogeta both fought the same version of Broly, neither being completely stomped or completely stomping, and ssj Goku fighting ikari Broly who was fighting SSG Vegeta, they don't necessarily have to be that far apart. If we go by the Broly movie SSG seemed about 10 ssj, due to Broly's Oozaru boost which should be a 10x multiplier making him go from a bit above ssj to above SSG, and SSB seemed 2-5x stronger than SSG. So SSB seemed about 20-50x stronger than ssj.