Vic Mignogna

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Scsigs
I Live Here

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by Scsigs » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:30 pm

Cursed Lemon wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:To say that everyone that is defending Vic is a bad person is wrong despite how guilty he appears. It's our job to show the evidence and explain why Vic is guilty.
Not why I posted that picture.

Of course, if people don't understand why I posted that picture in response to particular snippet, that proves my point about a blinding lack of perspective/context going on in this thread better than I ever could on my own.
You can't possibly be referencing Trump. Or is it in reference to what Vic said on Twitter?
Only dubs that matter are DB, Kai, & Super. Nothing else.
Vic Mignogna: Good actor & singer, but a MAJOR douchebag & idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scsigs
https://twitter.com/Scsigs

Cursed Lemon
Advanced Regular

Post by Cursed Lemon » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:38 pm

Scsigs wrote: You can't possibly be referencing Trump.
Yeah. I am. Not because I think the person I quoted is like Trump (necessarily, fuck if I know), but because if a person can be so staggeringly oblivious to the current political climate - and the issue of sexual assault has been made political - as to not realize how "off limits" that phrase is, then someone trying to comment about this topic in this thread with that level of unawareness...well, it pretty much explains everything that's happened here.

Then of course there's the issue of now NOT true the statement was anyway.
Special Beam Cannon!

(゚Д゚)σ 弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌⊃

Kokonoe
Not Banned

Post by Kokonoe » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:39 pm

Some people are so delusional that even if there was a deliberate sex tape involving Vic they'd still deny it some how or in some way.

It boils down to this.

Do you believe tons of women claiming he did something to them inappropriately without physical evidence (outside of idk his creepy hugs to children) or do you choose to not believe them because you think these women are lying.

Like no more BSing. Just call these women liars and make your stance clear, pick a side and stop hiding behind the safety of "both sides".

DB1984
Banned

Post by DB1984 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:56 pm

Sean S. is now officially dead to me for supporting the movement that says "Trust and believe. No questions asked."

I never (and I mean, NEVER) dreamed that the #MeToo Movement could poison the DB franchise for me, but it sadly did.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:01 pm

DB1984 wrote:Sean S. is now officially dead to me for supporting the movement that says "Trust and believe. No questions asked."

I never (and I mean, NEVER) dreamed that the #MeToo Movement could poison the DB franchise for me, but it sadly did.
Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:01 pm

God that was an awesome response.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

DB1984
Banned

Post by DB1984 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:09 pm

JulieYBM wrote:
DB1984 wrote:Sean S. is now officially dead to me for supporting the movement that says "Trust and believe. No questions asked."

I won't, and I hope Alyssa Milano burns in hell for making that evil movement go viral and mainstream with that stupid tweet.

MasenkoHA
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MasenkoHA » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:12 pm

DB1984 wrote:
JulieYBM wrote:

I won't, and I hope Alyssa Milano burns in hell for making that evil movement go viral and mainstream with that stupid tweet.

Omg. Are you for real? I’m dying right now

Cursed Lemon
Advanced Regular

Post by Cursed Lemon » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:15 pm

'Ayy, there's the real face of "neutrality".
Special Beam Cannon!

(゚Д゚)σ 弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌⊃

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:16 pm

Yeah. You want evil rapists like Bill Cosby to roam free to rape more people? You know what the door better hit you hard on the way out.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:31 pm

Wow, that guy got banned quickly.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KBABZ » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:36 pm

Kokonoe wrote:Some people are so delusional that even if there was a deliberate sex tape involving Vic they'd still deny it some how or in some way.
Yeah, like they'd go "But where's the timestamp and also anyone can fake a video".

There's moving the goalposts, and then there's putting the posts on drones and flying them about the stadium.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:38 pm

DB1984 wrote:
JulieYBM wrote:

Thanks for shopping at Target!

--Julie
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

ABED
Namekian Warrior

Post by ABED » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:47 pm

Brooklyn Nine-Nine just had an episode about sexual assault. I think many here might find it enlightening.
The biggest truths aren't original. The truth is ketchup. It's Jim Belushi. Its job isn't to blow our minds. It's to be within reach.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky" - Michael Scott
Happiness is climate, not weather.

Shaddy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Shaddy » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:54 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Wow, that guy got banned quickly.
A good thing, too. Even if people have gotten away with more than I'd expect in this thread, I appreciate that this forum knows when to not tolerate stupid edgy bait.

WittyUsername
I Live Here

Post by WittyUsername » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:56 pm

Did the people who started the MeToo movement ever say “Trust and believe. No questions asked” to begin with? I don’t recall having ever heard that until today.

TheBlackPaladin
I Live Here

Post by TheBlackPaladin » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:54 pm

DB1984 wrote:I won't, and I hope Alyssa Milano burns in hell for making that evil movement go viral and mainstream with that stupid tweet.
All I'll say to that is, since you are only temporarily banned, and not permanently banned, I hope you take the time to reflect on what you've said. I'm a big believer in second chances, and I know I've certainly typed stuff online that I'm ashamed of and look back on with an enormous cringe. It's my hope that you'll categorize this post of yours the same way.
A "rather haggard" translation of a line from Future Gohan in DBZ, provided to FUNimation by Toei:
"To think of fighting that is this fun...so, it was pleasant fight, as many as, therefore is a feeling which is good the fight where."

omaro34
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by omaro34 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:16 am

A side note: What a corrupt society we live in. A society where we hold actors, entertainers, athletes more accountable for their actions than our damn politicians; the very people that govern us and we elect into office.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:37 am

omaro34 wrote:A side note: What a corrupt society we live in. A society where we hold actors, entertainers, athletes more accountable for their actions than our damn politicians; the very people that govern us and we elect into office.
Yeah, there's audio proof of Trump's admitting to sexually assaulting women and being proud of it, and he was elected president!
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:16 am

Metalwario64 wrote:Yeah, there's audio proof of Trump's admitting to sexually assaulting women and being proud of it, and he was elected president!
...to be fair, Hillary wasn't exactly a thrilling alternative, what with Benghazi and all. Don't know how she ever beat Bernie...
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".