The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:07 pm

p-hyvo wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:02 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:02 pm
sunsetshimmer wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:46 pm

There is no proof of SBV2 being SSJ3 as you say he is 4 times SBV1 (which you assumed to be SSJ2 i guess).
Baby was evolving by getting energy. It was more his evolution than Vegeta's transformation. We only know that his first white-hair form is Super Saiyan. Nothing beyond that. It was only mentioned in Perfect Files that SBV2 resembles SSJ3. Nothing about SBV1 resembling SSJ2. And there is section about transformations that mentions who achieved what form in GT (up to Baby saga). In SSJ3 section Goku is the only one that is mentioned. So SBV1 and SBV2 are evolved versions of SSJ Baby Vegeta.

There is no official Golden Oozaru multiplier, it's assumed and accepted to be X500 since it just makes sense (50x10) although it's still not truly confirmed that Golden Oozaru is in fact SSJ x Oozaru. But if we follow this, then Baby would still become 10 times stronger when transforming, not just 1.25.

And there totally are zenkais in GT. Even Goku mentions it to Baby.

Damn i just saw you meant Gokhan, i thought it was just Ultimate Gohan :lol:
In this case i have no idea who wins since i have no idea how strong Gokhan is.
I see. Well, I kinda found it natural for the Strongest Forms to be a continuation of the Super Saiyan variant of Baby Vegeta. Baby would use Vegeta's Saiyan characteristics, while infusing his power (when evolving) with Vegeta's. As such, we would get a Vegeta who has access to all the SSJ forms, but these forms would be mutated due to Baby having infected him. On top of that, the forms would seem stronger, because of Baby's individual power rising.

As for Gokhan, I kinda have my doubts about him and he really sticked to my head these days, so I am trying to get the opinion of many people on his power.
p-hyvo wrote:But, using your logic, ssj3 z vegeth would have double the strenght of sbv2, being 5 times weaker than oozaru baby and ssj4, and, by extenction, 50 times weaker than omega shenron
Yes. Even if Omega was 50 times stronger than Z Super Vegito, then a SSJ3 Z Vegito would be at best 10 times stronger (for the sake of calculations), subsequently a fifth of Omega's full power. It is a low percentage, however Goku and Vegeta as SSJ4s didn't really achieve much either. And they, too, were the 1/5th of Omega's power. So my point is that while Vegito wouldn't win, he should at least have a decent fight. He wouldn't be blasted away like nothing.
Ssj3 vegetto (z) would in fact be weaker than a ssj4 following your wrong logic, so he would definitely be thrashed by omega

Goku 1
Ssj3 400 (drain 300)
Baby vegeta 400
Sbv1 800
Z vegetto ssj 750
Sbv2 3'200
Oozaru baby 32'000
Ssj4 Goku 40'000
Ssj3 z vegetto 6'000
Omega 400'000
Just math
Ah, and it's already being mentioned, Goku himself talks about zenkais in gt, so there are zenkais
But you multiplied by 10 for the Golden Great Ape, while in comparison to SSJ3 or Strongest Form 2 in this case, it would be a 1.25 times multiplier. Not that I believe that Vegito would defeat Omega.

I would like some evidence on the Zenkais part please.
P O W E R

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:26 pm

ruler9871 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:24 pm SSBKKx10 Goku (ep.123) vs Enraged Based Broly
Base Vegito (Late Namek arc) vs Perfect Cell
Piccolo (BoG) vs SSJ1 Vegeta (Buu arc)
SSJ3 Nappa vs 3rd form Freeza (Namek arc)
Hope Sword Trunks vs SSBKKx10 Vegito (Black arc)
Base Kefla vs SSB Goku & SSB Vegeta (both RoF)
Base Goku (Shadow Dragaon arc) vs SSJ1 Goku (Baby arc)
Base Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs SSJR Black (Scythe)
Final Form Freeza (DBS Broly) vs SSJ2 Cabba & SSJ2 Caulifla
Hit (ToP) & Base Toppo vs Aniraza

And if Goku at the Beginning of Z unlocked MUI, who is the strongest person he could beat?
- Goku.
- Pass.
- I said this the other day, nothing implies Piccolo has improved since the Buu saga, so Vegeta would win with ease.
- Pass.
- Vegito, of course.
- The U7 duo takes this, with ease I'd say.
- Base GT Goku.
- Goku Black wins.
- This would be a carnage, honestly. Those two have no hope of winning.
- Hit can stop time, so if they figure out Aniraza's weakness, then it's done.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:55 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:07 pm
p-hyvo wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:02 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:02 pm

I see. Well, I kinda found it natural for the Strongest Forms to be a continuation of the Super Saiyan variant of Baby Vegeta. Baby would use Vegeta's Saiyan characteristics, while infusing his power (when evolving) with Vegeta's. As such, we would get a Vegeta who has access to all the SSJ forms, but these forms would be mutated due to Baby having infected him. On top of that, the forms would seem stronger, because of Baby's individual power rising.

As for Gokhan, I kinda have my doubts about him and he really sticked to my head these days, so I am trying to get the opinion of many people on his power.

Yes. Even if Omega was 50 times stronger than Z Super Vegito, then a SSJ3 Z Vegito would be at best 10 times stronger (for the sake of calculations), subsequently a fifth of Omega's full power. It is a low percentage, however Goku and Vegeta as SSJ4s didn't really achieve much either. And they, too, were the 1/5th of Omega's power. So my point is that while Vegito wouldn't win, he should at least have a decent fight. He wouldn't be blasted away like nothing.
Ssj3 vegetto (z) would in fact be weaker than a ssj4 following your wrong logic, so he would definitely be thrashed by omega

Goku 1
Ssj3 400 (drain 300)
Baby vegeta 400
Sbv1 800
Z vegetto ssj 750
Sbv2 3'200
Oozaru baby 32'000
Ssj4 Goku 40'000
Ssj3 z vegetto 6'000
Omega 400'000
Just math
Ah, and it's already being mentioned, Goku himself talks about zenkais in gt, so there are zenkais
But you multiplied by 10 for the Golden Great Ape, while in comparison to SSJ3 or Strongest Form 2 in this case, it would be a 1.25 times multiplier. Not that I believe that Vegito would defeat Omega.

I would like some evidence on the Zenkais part please.
Baby vegeta was in his second form when he turned oozaru. Oozaru baby istintivamente sbv2 x10, this ends rethinking that oozaru baby is base babtevegeta x10 is just stupid, nothing implies or makes think that.
About zenkais: In s17arc is strongly emplied that both ssj gohan and base vegeta are stronger than majuub. Then, base Goku demonstrates to be Dar stronger than ssj2 vegeta, who in base is stronger than majuub.
Jumping straight to the shadow dragon saga, Goku tells to base nova shenron that he's his stronger opponent until that point, so base Goku >base nova>s17 fp at leaest is fact

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:09 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:56 pm Base Goku (Shadow Dragaon arc) vs SSJ1 Goku (Baby arc)—I believe that GT had no Zenkais. I do not recall of Goku ever saying that he got stronger, or if there were any statements or feats that encouraged the oppossite. If so, then SSJ Goku wins.
Base Goku/Vegeta in late GT were proved to be above Majuub who was stronger than SSJ3 Goku from Baby saga.
So there totally are zenkais or they simply got much stronger by training in 1 year. Either way, base Goku at this point one shots even SSJ3 Goku from Baby saga.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:04 pm

New Hypothetical Battles
Gogeta (Buu Arc) vs Kid Buu
Gogeta (Buu Arc) vs, Gokhan (Goku and Gohan potara fusion from the Buu Arc)
Caulifla best girl! :)

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:21 am

Dragon Ball Gus wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:04 pm New Hypothetical Battles
R1 : gogeta
R2 : gokhan

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:24 am

sunsetshimmer wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:09 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:56 pm Base Goku (Shadow Dragaon arc) vs SSJ1 Goku (Baby arc)—I believe that GT had no Zenkais. I do not recall of Goku ever saying that he got stronger, or if there were any statements or feats that encouraged the oppossite. If so, then SSJ Goku wins.
Base Goku/Vegeta in late GT were proved to be above Majuub who was stronger than SSJ3 Goku from Baby saga.
So there totally are zenkais or they simply got much stronger by training in 1 year. Either way, base Goku at this point one shots even SSJ3 Goku from Baby saga.
That's totally it. Plus, Goku became implicitly at least x30 stronger between s17 arc and early shadow dragons, logic implies it because he has to be stronger than s17, who has absorbed his kamehameha x10

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:21 am

Legendary Super Saiyan 3 Broly vs Ultra Full Power Super Saiyan 4 Goku - Goku
Legendary Super Saiyan 4 (Full Power) Broly vs Super Saiyan God Vegeta - Vegeta
Omega Shenron vs Super Saiyan 3 Vegito - Shenron
Bojack (Final Form) vs Dabura (Full Power) - Bojack
Enraged Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black vs True Golden Frieza - Freeza
Super Perfect Cell vs Legendary Super Saiyan Broly - Cell
Super Android 13 vs Super 17 (no energy absorbtions) -
God of Destruction Mode Toppo vs Beerus (Rage Boost) - Beerus
Strongest Form 2 Baby Vegeta vs Buuhan Kaio-Ken ×4 (Enraged) :D - Baby Vegeta
Ultimate Gokhan (Peak Power) vs Merged Zamasu (Initial) - Z Gokhan loses, Super Gokhan wins

SSBKKx10 Goku (ep.123) vs Enraged Based Broly - Goku
Base Vegito (Late Namek arc) vs Perfect Cell - Vegito, considering the anime
Piccolo (BoG) vs SSJ1 Vegeta (Buu arc) - Vegeta
SSJ3 Nappa vs 3rd form Freeza (Namek arc) - Freeza
Hope Sword Trunks vs SSBKKx10 Vegito (Black arc) - Vegito
Base Kefla vs SSB Goku & SSB Vegeta (both RoF) - Goku & Vegeta
Base Goku (Shadow Dragaon arc) vs SSJ1 Goku (Baby arc) - Goku (Baby arc)
Base Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs SSJR Black (Scythe) - Black
Final Form Freeza (DBS Broly) vs SSJ2 Cabba & SSJ2 Caulifla - Freeza
Hit (ToP) & Base Toppo vs Aniraza - Aniraza

Gogeta (Buu Arc) vs Kid Buu - Gogeta
Gogeta (Buu Arc) vs, Gokhan (Goku and Gohan potara fusion from the Buu Arc) - Gokhan

MainJPW
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by MainJPW » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:25 pm

p-hyvo wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:00 am
MainJPW wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote: Raditz PL = 1200 or 1500 (I've seen both stated).
Broli movie info cards say he was 1,600 during the fight against Goku & Piccolo.
Promotional material isn't accountable.
Radish is 1200 ,and it's written in the manga itself
That’s cool and all but I’m simply mentioning it since he also listed the Daizenshuu/Super Exciting Guide power level.
PFM18 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:02 am
MainJPW wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote: Raditz PL = 1200 or 1500 (I've seen both stated).
Broli movie info cards say he was 1,600 during the fight against Goku & Piccolo.
Can somebody point me to an English translation of that? Only time I've seen it linked it was just a picture of it apparently in Japanese.
I can’t but I’d also like to see it.

ruler9871
Regular

Post by ruler9871 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:11 pm

MUI Goku Black (Scythe) vs Full Power Broly (Post-Movie)
SSJ1 Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs SSBE Vegeta & SSBKKx20 Goku (both ep.123)
Turles (peak) vs 3rd form Freeza (Namek arc)
Mastered Berzerk Kale (Post-ToP) vs SSJ3 Goku (DBS Broly)
SSJ1 Broly (DBS) vs God Toppo
SSJ1 Gohan (Baby arc) vs Base Vegito (Buu arc)
SSG Vegeta (DBS Broly) vs SSJ Rage Trunks (end of Black arc, no Hope Sword)
SSG Goku (DBS Broly) vs Ultimate Gohan (end of ToP)
Base Toppo & Full Speed Dyspo vs Enraged Base Broly
Piccolo (RoF) vs Perfect Cell
zarmack wrote:The whole "Dragonball is only supposed to be light and funny" mentality that exist in a lot of the fandom is in many ways even dumber than the "edgeload" side of the fandom. You know, the contrarians who think DB should be a Slice-of-Life series, the folks who worship Pre-Raditz Dragonball uncritically, the folks who downplay and often flat-out deny that Dragonball is an action series, the folks who try to push that false argument that none of the serious moments in the series were mean't to be taken seriously, etc.

Dragonball doesn't have a single tone. It has both silly and serious moments, both humor and drama, just like real life. The idea that a work of fiction should be only all-comedy or all-serious is unnatural and frankly, retarded.

MainJPW
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by MainJPW » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:03 pm

Can somebody point me to an English translation of that? Only time I've seen it linked it was just a picture of it apparently in Japanese.
Found the translation from Cipher:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cipher_db/st ... 2477493248

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:44 pm

MainJPW wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:03 pm
Found the translation from Cipher:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cipher_db/st ... 2477493248
Yeah, it's pretty straight forward about it. I'm pretty sure it contradicts the original manga though, with that figure right?

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:14 am

ruler9871 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:11 pm MUI Goku Black (Scythe) vs Full Power Broly (Post-Movie)
1. Pass
2. I think Ssj Gogeta was at the very least ssj blue kkx10 Goku. I personally think the duo can beat him with mid difficulty.
3. Turles was whopping a Goku after the saiyan arc. Even if Goku when he was going kkx20. Personally, I have Turles around 200-350k. And that’s being very generous. He gets slaughtered by Frieza.
4. Goku wins, with mid-high difficulty.
5. I think GoD Toppo, wins with mid-high difficulty. Ssj Broly, was strong, but I don’t think he was much stronger than kkx20/SsjBE.
6. Vegito, in the manga was said to be as strong as ssj3 Goku at that time. But with anime, he was rivaling Buuhan. If it’s the manga version, he loses. If it’s the anime, he dominates Ssj Gohan.
7. I think SsjRage is stronger than ssjGod, but Vegeta is a better fighter. So it can go either way.
8. It can go either way, however I think Goku can pull a win, with very high difficulty.
9. The duo wins, Toppo is Ssjblue+ and Dyspo is ssjGod+.
10. Cell was Ssj+ level. Probably almost near his SPC level. Piccolo, didn’t become much stronger until he began training with Gohan again. I have piccolo at Ssj Goku during the Buu saga. Cell wins, with high difficulty.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:44 am

ruler9871 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:11 pm MUI Goku Black (Scythe) vs Full Power Broly (Post-Movie)
R1 : pass
R2 : I'd go with gogeta
R3 : what do you mean by peak?heroes turles rapes very badly, If you just mean post fruit m3 turles, he gets his ass kicked by first form freezer even post fruit
R3 : Goku. Kale didn't took any zenkai during top, specially not any of the magnitude of goku's
R4 : Broly
R5 : gohan easy
R6 : ssg vegeta pretty easily, maybe even in base at this point
R7 : Goku with ssj alone is enough
R8 : broly overpowers
R9 : cell

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rubens » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:18 pm

1. I'm tempted to pass this one but considering I believe Goku would beat Broli with UI, presumably so would Goku Black.
2. I think Gogeta would beat them, although it would probably be a close match and Gogeta could possibly be forced to power up further, perhaps SS2 at most.
3. As Turles ate the fruit, he powered up further than Goku's maximum kaioken - with an in-movie stated battle power of 30,000 increased tenfold - he could be quite around 1st form Freeza's strength. I'm assuming "peak" means just before he's defeated (and not some hypothetical later developement), which I don't expect he would go that much beyond that level, therefore I would believe 2nd form Freeza would be enough to defeat the saiyan.
4. I say Goku wins and possibly without much trouble.
5. They should be roughly around the same level but considering Vegeta was somehow able to beat him at the tournament, I guess Broli would win this one.
6. Pass.
7. I don't believe Trunks's form is superior to super saiyan god, so Vegeta wins this one but he would hold his own for a while.
8. Goku wins, easily. I think SS3 would be enough.
9. Toppo alone could probably beat him; with Dyspo's assistance it's a guaranteed win in my opinion.
10. Piccolo seemed to be still weaker than super saiyan Gohan who went back to his old untrained self; I'd say Piccolo might be able to win although Cell would put up a good fight.
I'm back!

Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.

ruler9871
Regular

Post by ruler9871 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:50 pm

Rubens wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:18 pm
1. I'm tempted to pass this one but considering I believe Goku would beat Broli with UI, presumably so would Goku Black.
2. I think Gogeta would beat them, although it would probably be a close match and Gogeta could possibly be forced to power up further, perhaps SS2 at most.
3. As Turles ate the fruit, he powered up further than Goku's maximum kaioken - with an in-movie stated battle power of 30,000 increased tenfold - he could be quite around 1st form Freeza's strength. I'm assuming "peak" means just before he's defeated (and not some hypothetical later developement), which I don't expect he would go that much beyond that level, therefore I would believe 2nd form Freeza would be enough to defeat the saiyan.
4. I say Goku wins and possibly without much trouble.
5. They should be roughly around the same level but considering Vegeta was somehow able to beat him at the tournament, I guess Broli would win this one.
6. Pass.
7. I don't believe Trunks's form is superior to super saiyan god, so Vegeta wins this one but he would hold his own for a while.
8. Goku wins, easily. I think SS3 would be enough.
9. Toppo alone could probably beat him; with Dyspo's assistance it's a guaranteed win in my opinion.
10. Piccolo seemed to be still weaker than super saiyan Gohan who went back to his old untrained self; I'd say Piccolo might be able to win although Cell would put up a good fight.
SSJ Rage is easily at least equal to SSB, since SSJ Rage Trunks was able to fight off both Rose Black & Future Zamasu by himself and actually almost killed Black with his Galick Gun.
zarmack wrote:The whole "Dragonball is only supposed to be light and funny" mentality that exist in a lot of the fandom is in many ways even dumber than the "edgeload" side of the fandom. You know, the contrarians who think DB should be a Slice-of-Life series, the folks who worship Pre-Raditz Dragonball uncritically, the folks who downplay and often flat-out deny that Dragonball is an action series, the folks who try to push that false argument that none of the serious moments in the series were mean't to be taken seriously, etc.

Dragonball doesn't have a single tone. It has both silly and serious moments, both humor and drama, just like real life. The idea that a work of fiction should be only all-comedy or all-serious is unnatural and frankly, retarded.

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rubens » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:17 am

ruler9871 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:50 pm
Rubens wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:18 pm
SSJ Rage is easily at least equal to SSB, since SSJ Rage Trunks was able to fight off both Rose Black & Future Zamasu by himself and actually almost killed Black with his Galick Gun.
I rewatched that fight and Trunks is indeed able to keep up with rosé Black and even land a few hits but he doesn't seem to do any real damage. Granted, Goku Black is stronger than SSblue Goku/Vegeta so I admit Trunks may arguably be around or close to their level.

Formswise, even if super saiyan god is a weaker form in terms of raw power, I believe it's a better and more optimal form and that's my reasoning why Vegeta would win in this scenario.
I'm back!

Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:48 am

- Black murders him within seconds.
- This is hard... the duo, maybe? Since SsjBE and SsjB KK don't seem to exist in the movie.
- Second form Freeza would already beat Turles, the third form is just overkill.
- Kale.
- Hakaishin Toppo absolutely stomps him.
- Vegito, probably.
- Ssj Rage = Ssj Blue (roughly), so an inferior state doesn' stand a chance.
- Stalamate.
- I think the duo can put him down, with much difficulty.
- Cell murders him within seconds.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:19 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:52 pm Here are some tough match-ups that came to my mind.
  • Legendary Super Saiyan 3 Broly vs Ultra Full Power Super Saiyan 4 Goku
  • Legendary Super Saiyan 4 (Full Power) Broly vs Super Saiyan God Vegeta
  • Omega Shenron vs Super Saiyan 3 Vegito
  • Bojack (Final Form) vs Dabura (Full Power)
  • Enraged Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black vs True Golden Frieza
  • Super Perfect Cell vs Legendary Super Saiyan Broly
  • Super Android 13 vs Super 17 (no energy absorbtions)
  • God of Destruction Mode Toppo vs Beerus (Rage Boost)
  • Strongest Form 2 Baby Vegeta vs Buuhan Kaio-Ken ×4 (Enraged) :D
  • Ultimate Gokhan (Peak Power) vs Merged Zamasu (Initial)
All characters are at their prime according to the situation. The characters' powers are based on their most recent appearance, with Vegito being the only one from a different era (Z)
1. Pass

2. Pass

3. I will give it to Omega Shenron.

4. I will give it to Dabura here.

5. True Golden Frieza wins.

6. If it's from Movie 10, then it would be a very good fight of equals. Cell has techniques and brains, while Broly can get stronger as he fights. It could go either way.

7. Super 17. That's obvious.

8. Beerus would win.

9. I will probably give it to Baby.

10. If it's from the TOP, then probably Gokhan.

ruler9871 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:24 pm SSBKKx10 Goku (ep.123) vs Enraged Based Broly
Base Vegito (Late Namek arc) vs Perfect Cell
Piccolo (BoG) vs SSJ1 Vegeta (Buu arc)
SSJ3 Nappa vs 3rd form Freeza (Namek arc)
Hope Sword Trunks vs SSBKKx10 Vegito (Black arc)
Base Kefla vs SSB Goku & SSB Vegeta (both RoF)
Base Goku (Shadow Dragaon arc) vs SSJ1 Goku (Baby arc)
Base Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs SSJR Black (Scythe)
Final Form Freeza (DBS Broly) vs SSJ2 Cabba & SSJ2 Caulifla
Hit (ToP) & Base Toppo vs Aniraza

And if Goku at the Beginning of Z unlocked MUI, who is the strongest person he could beat?
1. I will still give it to Goku since that's like 10 times stronger, while Broly could only reach below SSB.

2. Perfect Cell. I don't think Vegito reached there yet.

3. Vegeta takes it, since the gap between them in the Buu arc was too large.

4. If Nappa concentrates well enough, he could take it. Specially with his tough body.

5. I think Vegito should take it.

6. Kefla probably dominates both of them, but it would be a good fight.

7. Pass.

8. Base Gogeta is stronger than SSBs from the Broly movie, who are stronger than Black. Base Gogeta takes it.

9. Final Form Frieza is close to God tier, and has many good feats. He has to win here.

10. Hit would have to go all out to win this fight. He wins against Toppo, but Anilaza is too much. Hit can probably pull a win, but it will be tough.
Dragon Ball Gus wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:04 pm New Hypothetical Battles
1. Gogeta wins, since he must be around Vegito's strength, who far surpasses SSJ3 in just base.

2. Base Gogeta is stronger than Base Gokhan, but if Gokhan turns Ultimate, then he wins.
1. I'll probably give it to Broly.

2. Gogeta would take it here.

3. Frieza wins in my opinion. Turles' fruit is not enough to get there.

4. Goku should take it I think.

5. Toppo would win, he's far above that level.

6. Base Vegito wins, since SSJ Gohan was dominated by Base Goku, who should just be stronger than Kid Buu in my opinion.

7. Rage Trunks wins I think, but it would be a good fight.

8. Goku wins, since I have Gohan at TOP SSG tier.

9. Toppo and Dyspo are too much for this Broly. They should win.

10. Cell should take it still. Piccolo didn't increase his strength that much yet.

ruler9871
Regular

Post by ruler9871 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:35 pm

Golden Freeza (DBS Broly) vs Merged Zamasu (Halo, no immortality)
SSJ3 Future Gohan vs Android 16
SSJ3 Vegito (Buu arc) vs SSJ4 Goku (Baby arc) & Golden Ape Baby
SSJ1 Kefla (post-ToP) vs SSJ1 Broly (DBS)
Base Vegito (RoF) vs Golden Freeza (RoF)
SSJ2 Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs Suppressed Jiren (ep.109-110)
2nd Omen Goku vs UI Omen Black (Scythe)
SSJ Rage Trunks (end of Black arc, no Hope Sword) vs Enraged Base Broly (DBS)
Mastered Berzerk Kale vs SSJ2 Caulifla, SSJ2 Cabba & Android 18 (ToP)
SSJ4 Goku (Buu arc) vs Buuhan