"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:40 pm

Do you think that they will create Transformation for Namekian once they run out of idea for the Saiyan ? :think:
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:42 pm

Dragotaker wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:07 pm So what will the Xeno patrol do in order to increase their batle power??? seems a bit too soon to bring back Vegetto and they fact they asked Roberu if she had a plan instead of just fusing seems like they want to go in a different direction.
I definitely get the vibe that they're trying to make Vegito Xeno SS4 the next big thing for the Xenos, plus, it would allow a Vegito/Gogeta match by proxy.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:03 am

Dragotaker wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:07 pm So what will the Xeno patrol do in order to increase their batle power??? seems a bit too soon to bring back Vegetto and they fact they asked Roberu if she had a plan instead of just fusing seems like they want to go in a different direction.
Well we know Xeno G4 is going to come back based on a promotional game trailer. This is all sorta forced tension for the time being since we know they still have ways to increase their battle strength but haven't done so out of PIS.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:46 am

I don't see anything wrong with Rakurai's bullet points last page, but here's another full text summary anyway, since I updated what I started the other day:
And a wee bit more from the Universal Conflict side of things, though I'm still waiting for more videos to surface:

And a link to the Google Drive for my arcade summaries: https://drive.google.com/open?id=14d1bA ... nDcZ18z9Xj

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:29 pm

It's really weird Dyspo wasn't in the anime. Probably because his voice actor was busy dubbing Broly...

Oh, I hope to see Maji Kayo take on Karin and Oren. Please, make this happen TOEI.

Kenneth La Torre

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:46 pm

Cipher wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:46 am I don't see anything wrong with Rakurai's bullet points last page, but here's another full text summary anyway, since I updated what I started the other day:
And a wee bit more from the Universal Conflict side of things, though I'm still waiting for more videos to surface:

And a link to the Google Drive for my arcade summaries: https://drive.google.com/open?id=14d1bA ... nDcZ18z9Xj
Do you have summaries for the prison planet arc? I would very much love to see that as I'm unaware how events go in the game for that.

Kakarot
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Kakarot » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:59 pm

How would Fin absorbing Gogeta from GT put him on the level of Goku: Xeno and friends? Aren't they dozens of times stronger than their GT selves at this point?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:26 pm

Easy, GT SSJ4 is several orders of magnitude stronger than his components. And extrapolating from that, it means that SSJ4 Gogeta Xeno and SSJ4 Vegito Xeno are absurdly strong.

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:53 pm

Kakarot wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:59 pm How would Fin absorbing Gogeta from GT put him on the level of Goku: Xeno and friends? Aren't they dozens of times stronger than their GT selves at this point?
Some are, like Goten and Trunks, and possibly Gohan. Unless you get really pedantic about the implications from a handful (or less) of dialogue scenes though, I don't know that there's a whole lot pointing toward Goku and Vegeta being all that much stronger.

At any rate, Fin himself is already giving them trouble before the absorption, thanks to Mechickaboola's magic.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:03 pm

Kakarot wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:59 pm How would Fin absorbing Gogeta from GT put him on the level of Goku: Xeno and friends? Aren't they dozens of times stronger than their GT selves at this point?
The bold is just power levels talk with no real basis in dialogue and in-universe facts/statements. Don't make the same mistake as many fans commonly do and think that the writing comes with these absurd numbers in mind.

We assume XVegeta has become stronger than GT Vegeta due to being able to fight Xeno San Xing Long alone and push him back (though this is kinda shaky given a blind-sided GT Goku humiliated San Xing Long who was no match for him in the first place). We assume XGoku has become stronger than GT Goku since he could fight Xeno Si Xing Long alone, however that battle was halted due to San Xing Long's interference (callback to GT). We know the Time Patrol defeated the Xeno Shadow Dragons - not 1v1 matches, but as an entire team. We assume Gohan and Goten have become stronger as well since SSJ3 Gohanks proceeds to defeat a powered-up Xeno Si Xing Long. The Xeno Shadow Dragons are stronger than their normal counterparts, however by how much is unclear.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:15 pm

Rakurai wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:03 pm
The bold is just power levels talk with no real basis in dialogue and in-universe facts/statements. Don't make the same mistake as many fans commonly do and think that the writing comes with these absurd numbers in mind.

We assume XVegeta has become stronger than GT Vegeta due to being able to fight Xeno San Xing Long alone and push him back (though this is kinda shaky given a blind-sided GT Goku humiliated San Xing Long who was no match for him in the first place). We assume XGoku has become stronger than GT Goku since he could fight Xeno Si Xing Long alone, however that battle was halted due to San Xing Long's interference (callback to GT). We know the Time Patrol defeated the Xeno Shadow Dragons - not 1v1 matches, but as an entire team. We assume Gohan and Trunks have become stronger as well since SSJ3 Gohanks proceeds to defeat a powered-up Xeno Si Xing Long. The Xeno Shadow Dragons are stronger than their normal counterparts, however by how much is unclear.
Bold is corrected. I keep thinking one thing but writing another. :crazy:

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:44 pm

What's Chronoa doing during all of this?
Rakurai wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:15 pm Bold is corrected. I keep thinking one thing but writing another. :crazy:
Why didn't you just edit the post?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:32 pm

Because Kanzenshuu gives people a very limited amount of time to edit their posts. After the time has passed, they can no longer modify it or make corrections.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:41 pm

Kanassa wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:44 pm What's Chronoa doing during all of this?
Unclear as of now, all we know so far is she's on Mechi's lap side.
Kenneth La Torre wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:46 pm Do you have summaries for the prison planet arc? I would very much love to see that as I'm unaware how events go in the game for that.
I've been thinking of compiling the summaries/translations starting from UM3 up to now. SDBH1-8, as well as UM1-2 will apparently be included in SDBH: World Mission so I don't think there's any need for me to cover that since they're going to be accessible to the Western audience anyways. I might start on that in a couple of weeks once my schedule's a little more free.

Idk if Cipher is still working on that comprehensive DBH Kanzenshuu Wiki but hopefully this effort will complement it. I was recently told by a friend that he got his SDBH-related info from the DB Fandom Wiki, so a huge part of it is I'm really tired of seeing Heroes info/stuff that is likely taken from this thread (since there are often no sources) where they heavily distort the context surrounding events. It's so shitty it kinda pisses me off tbh.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:09 pm

Since the start of the current Descent of the Demon Gods arc, Goten:Xeno got Ultimate, so we know he's much stronger than his GT self.
I think that makes him the only character we know for sure is stronger than his GT counterpart

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7CxXDlpwXU

More UM7 stuff. Trunks and Vegeta vs. Caulifla and Kale (possessed).

Dialogue is pretty short.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:03 am

Well I think no one wants Namekian transformation except me :D

When UM8 will come out ? Can't wait to see more of the Mechikabura story line 8)
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:29 am

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:03 am Well I think no one wants Namekian transformation except me :D

When UM8 will come out ? Can't wait to see more of the Mechikabura story line 8)
Other's have talked about it here, myself included

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:57 pm

[/quote]
I was recently told by a friend that he got his SDBH-related info from the DB Fandom Wiki, so a huge part of it is I'm really tired of seeing Heroes info/stuff that is likely taken from this thread (since there are often no sources) where they heavily distort the context surrounding events. It's so shitty it kinda pisses me off tbh.
[/quote]

THIS, as someone who has been following the game since it’s release and has some basic understanding of Japanese it really pisses me off how much misinformation still surrounds This game/franchise. One of the main reasons is because of the “larger” dragon ball youtubers who constantly spread misinformation(mostlikely not on purpose ). But many compare the game to XV just because DBH focuses on the time patrol, and they usually apply feats from XV franchise to heroes when that’s just not true, example in xv1 story demigra threatens to destroy all timelines and create his own timeline, in heroes(atleast the arcade game continuity) demigra never threatens to destroy all of time, never says he can create his own timeline, never destroys a timeline, and at most he just altered time. So XV demigra > DBH(arcade contuity) demigra

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:24 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:03 am Well I think no one wants Namekian transformation except me :D

I like namekians but i want more than a different eye color.