How would Ultra Instinct Omen & Mastered U.I. look with different characters?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Son Dragon
Not-So-Newbie

How would Ultra Instinct Omen & Mastered U.I. look with different characters?

Post by Son Dragon » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:41 am

How would Ultra Instinct Omen & Mastered U.I. look through different characters? I have my own beliefs but I'm interested what are everyone's thoughts? Also as usual please be respectful of everyone else's opinions, no flaming and so on, you know the drill.

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Re: How would Ultra Instinct Omen & Mastered U.I. look with different characters?

Post by ZeroDio » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:31 pm

It just mainly be similar to what happened to Goku for Human like characters (the whole spiked up Silver Hair & Eyes) like as a example.... Kale probably looking like she is in a Silver SSJ form but no muscle bulk up (maybe)

While

Frieza would be like his White Skin or his Purple Areas going Silver (though his White Skin turning Silver would be more appealing)

Cell would be in a similar position like Frieza... it would either be his Green Skin or the Black parts of his body going Silver.

Then for Buu.... Silver Buu with Silver eyes.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: How would Ultra Instinct Omen & Mastered U.I. look with different characters?

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:01 pm

For Omen, hair would get somewhat flowy, bluish aura, grey eyes. For Mastered, the same but with silver glowing hair. I think characters can retain the form and not be battle damaged, I think it was just an aesthetic choice for MUI (though it does look off with the blue undershirt of Goku still on TBH)

Characters that lack hair will most likely just get the aura and silver eyes

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:38 pm

Behold Yamcha Migatte no Gokui Kansei 8)

Source: Unknow if someone know the artist I would appreciate to know who he/she is ?
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:57 pm

All I know is that Bardock looks great in it, as with any other transformation.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:28 am

Grimlock wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:57 pm All I know is that Bardock looks great in it, as with any other transformation.
I mean, if Goku looks great in it (and chances are he will, since the forms tend to be made to fit him best first since he gets them before anyone else most of the time), Bardock will prob also be able to rock the forms too.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:32 am

Ok, here me out. For saiyans, they will look exactly like Goku did. For Omen, they get black, flowing hair and silver eyes. For Completed (because Mastered is a stupid word for the form), they get white-ish silver hair and silver eyes.

For ANY other race, they don’t change.

UI is a technique. The thing Goku used in the T.o.P is not purely UI but a TRANSFORMATION that allows him to us UI. This explains why he gets a hair, eye, and arua change, AND gains more power. Look at Whis, he doesn’t need any kind of transformation to use UI, and when he DOES use UI, he doesn’t game a power boost of have physical changes. Because he is purely using the technique, not the form that ALLOWS you to use the technique.

I believe that the form Goku used that ALLOWS him to use the technique of UI is a transformation exclusive to saiyans. Any other race cant use that form. They can still learn the technique of UI but when they use UI, they wont have silver hair, silver eyes, a new arua, or a power boost.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:40 pm

Son Dragon wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:41 am How would Ultra Instinct Omen & Mastered U.I. look through different characters? I have my own beliefs but I'm interested what are everyone's thoughts? Also as usual please be respectful of everyone else's opinions, no flaming and so on, you know the drill.
I would Say Pretty Dang Awesome When Put into the Hands of the Right Artist Son Dragon! :thumbup:

I really don't have to talk about it, the Artwork Alone says it better then I ever Could. :wink:

So Examples below of Some of My Favorite Characters in DB and Why UI looks Good for them! 8)

--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:35 am

AnimeNation101 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:28 amI mean, if Goku looks great in it (and chances are he will, since the forms tend to be made to fit him best first since he gets them before anyone else most of the time), Bardock will prob also be able to rock the forms too.
You are probably correct, but damn if Bardock's scar and headband don't make one hell of a difference to me. While I do like some of Goku's forms, Bardock gets all of them to another level. There is probably one exception though: Super Saiyan God. I always pictured Vegeta with that form ever since it came out and I was not wrong, Vegeta does look better in it.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

ruler9871
Regular

Post by ruler9871 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:13 pm

zarmack wrote:The whole "Dragonball is only supposed to be light and funny" mentality that exist in a lot of the fandom is in many ways even dumber than the "edgeload" side of the fandom. You know, the contrarians who think DB should be a Slice-of-Life series, the folks who worship Pre-Raditz Dragonball uncritically, the folks who downplay and often flat-out deny that Dragonball is an action series, the folks who try to push that false argument that none of the serious moments in the series were mean't to be taken seriously, etc.

Dragonball doesn't have a single tone. It has both silly and serious moments, both humor and drama, just like real life. The idea that a work of fiction should be only all-comedy or all-serious is unnatural and frankly, retarded.