"SDBH: World Mission" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SSJmole
Advanced Regular

Re: "SDBH: World Mission" Official Discussion Thread

Post by SSJmole » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:41 am

Is thee a list of characters who are in create-a-card but who don't actually have cards in game? Like the GT dragons are some

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:49 am

Does this game also cover previous missions like the Dark Demon Realm saga? Or is it only the Sealas story? Since I never played Ultimate Mission X, I wanted to play through those missions or at least watch someone else do it on youtube.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:21 am

shadowfox87 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:49 am Does this game also cover previous missions like the Dark Demon Realm saga? Or is it only the Sealas story? Since I never played Ultimate Mission X, I wanted to play through those missions or at least watch someone else do it on youtube.
So this game only has stuff from Super Dragon Ball heroes and universe mission up to 2 arcade wise and card wise, but the original story and creation mode has all the characters from original heroes1 - Universe mission2, there is basically 3 stories in story mode. main story chapters(Sealas stuff), rifts/ anomalies in the main story chapters that let you play an alternate route of events(EX in one of the first chapters you fight ssj3 saiyan saga Vegeta and defeat him and that’s the end of the story but there’s an alternate rift in which raditz and nappa also go ssj3 with Vegeta and raditz later turns oozaru), and side stories(EX note’s story) which focus on the demon realm stuff but it’s still the dark dragon balls and non of the stuff pre demon god. so yeah the arcade story and side stories in the story mode is the demon realm material in game .

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:14 pm

If there's one thing that annoys me about story mode so far, it's the scenery. I'm five chapters in and for the most of it we've just been alternating between the wasteland and the city. There's about over 46 stages in this game, can they really not find a way to use the other ones more?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:19 pm

Kanassa wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:14 pm If there's one thing that annoys me about story mode so far, it's the scenery. I'm five chapters in and for the most of it we've just been alternating between the wasteland and the city. There's about over 46 stages in this game, can they really not find a way to use the other ones more?
I have to agree with this it’s sad most of the love for the actual maps used for the rifts went into the side stories that have very limited missions so you can’t explore it much

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:15 pm

Got this game on the Eshop despite knowing that there was no refunds and I have to say, this game is more fun than I thought. I been additive to it to the point that I'm dreaming of cards.

So far, I'm trying to make an Ultra Instinct team. I have the Secret one from UMI 2 and I'm trying to get the Secret one from UMI 1, but I instead got the one that is Omen that transforms into Ultra Instinct after the God Kamehameha. Both of the Ultra Instincts are laughably OP, although what kinda sucks about the one from UMI 2 is that you need to play your Avatar to used his special and my Avatar sucks right now, only just now to to lv 20, although they became infinitely more useful after they learned Time Freeze. That and the faces some characters make as Vegeta Final Explodes them are hilarious. I also got two Super Saiyan 4 Gogetas. Haven't decided which one I liked more yet.

I am enjoying the story more than I thought, especially since I'm not a big fan of Heroes. Too 'fanfic' for my taste with everyone going Super Saiyan 3 and 4 to say the least. But I actually liked the story since the whole thing is a game so weird stuff happening makes sense and is even lampshades when things get too nutty. This is actually the kind of story I want from Xenoverse. The second game was way too safe despite all the time twisting with the only real shockers being Cooler on Namek and Metal Cooler during the Cell Games. Hopeful the Xenoverse team take notes, although Heroes is made by Dimps.
Kanassa wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:14 pm If there's one thing that annoys me about story mode so far, it's the scenery. I'm five chapters in and for the most of it we've just been alternating between the wasteland and the city. There's about over 46 stages in this game, can they really not find a way to use the other ones more?
Really, that sucks. I'm on Chapter 4 right now and I'm back in the city with Majins running around.

Btw, how do you get the alternate path in the Saiyan Saga? I keep getting a message that I need to complete this certain mission, but I can't find it.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:37 pm

HeroR wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:15 pm Really, that sucks. I'm on Chapter 4 right now and I'm back in the city with Majins running around.

Btw, how do you get the alternate path in the Saiyan Saga? I keep getting a message that I need to complete this certain mission, but I can't find it.
Don't you mean chapter 3? Chapter 4's the one with the what if basis of
You need to Ultra Complete those missions, not just complete them. When you go to them, there should be a button for bringing up mission details that will show you the title of the mission and the conditions for an Ultimate Clear. Does this mean you ahven't been able to access any of the extra dimensions so far? Because those can get real fun :D

For the saiyan world: The first battle, you have to stun one of the enemies at least once before winning and Win all Charge Impacts on the SS3 Vegeta Battle

I'm holding off on card creation until I can afford most of the stuff for it, plus I don't want to accidentally create a too OP card that will make Story Mode a breeze (Though I'm making sure I always have at least two cards with Sonic Assassin on them)

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:40 pm

Kanassa wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:37 pm
HeroR wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:15 pm Really, that sucks. I'm on Chapter 4 right now and I'm back in the city with Majins running around.

Don't you mean chapter 3? Chapter 4's the one with the what if basis of
You need to Ultra Complete those missions, not just complete them. When you go to them, there should be a button for bringing up mission details that will show you the title of the mission and the conditions for an Ultimate Clear. Does this mean you ahven't been able to access any of the extra dimensions so far? Because those can get real fun :D

For the saiyan world: The first battle, you have to stun one of the enemies at least once before winning and Win all Charge Impacts on the SS3 Vegeta Battle

I'm holding off on card creation until I can afford most of the stuff for it, plus I don't want to accidentally create a too OP card that will make Story Mode a breeze (Though I'm making sure I always have at least two cards with Sonic Assassin on them)
Yeah, meant 3.

I have been able to access all the extra dimensions so far except Chapter 1. The one with:
Btw, I want my Avatar to be an Elite, but I have no techniques unlock for it except Final Explosion. The rest have been for Hero and Berserk. Is there a guide or something that tells me what what character teaches Elite techniques?
Kanassa wrote:
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

Lek
Beyond Newbie

Post by Lek » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:45 am

I've been having a ton of fun with the game already. I'm trying to get every Ultimate finish before I continue, so I'm only in the third chapter, clocking in at 22+ hours.

But I've got a question: I used a Super Dragon Ball wish to get the Super Saiyan transformation for my character. And it works just fine, if I use him as a Hero or Berserk. But as soon as I switch him to Elite, I can't seem to make the transformation happen. Is that just not possible or did I encounter a bug?

SSJmole
Advanced Regular

Post by SSJmole » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:03 am

SSJmole wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:41 am Is there a list of characters who are in create-a-card but who don't actually have cards in game? Like the GT dragons are some
Does anyone know?

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:41 am

Does anyone know if Super 17 (18 absorbed) and Super Oceanus Shenron are in this game?
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:31 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:41 am Does anyone know if Super 17 (18 absorbed) and Super Oceanus Shenron are in this game?
From what I've been told, almost nothing from GT outside of Goku, Trunks, Goten, Gohan, Pan, and Vegeta are in the game. Like, I know there is no Baby.
Kanassa wrote:

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:38 pm

HeroR wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:31 pm
sunsetshimmer wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:41 am Does anyone know if Super 17 (18 absorbed) and Super Oceanus Shenron are in this game?
From what I've been told, almost nothing from GT outside of Goku, Trunks, Goten, Gohan, Pan, and Vegeta are in the game. Like, I know there is no Baby.
Then what was the multiple side quests I did with Baby Trunks, Baby Vegeta, Baby Janemba, Baby Hatchiak and Baby Ape? :D

Super 18 and both forms of Oceanus Shenron are in the game from what I've seen.

As well as most of the GT stuff, like Lud (The big red baby thing?), the Shadow Dragons and Dr whatever

Kanassa wrote:

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:10 pm

This is partly true, only cards from SDBH1-UM2 are in World Mission. A lot of the GT cards appeared previously in Jakku and God Missions.

Liu Xing Long (Oceanus)'s last card appearance before SDBH1 was in Jakku Mission, and his earliest card appearance after SDBH 1 was in UM3. So unfortunately he's not in the game as a regular card (though I believe he's still in the customizable section).

Super 17 (18 absorbed) debuted in God Mission 5 and only ever had a card released for that mission since that was one of the new promotional forms. But there is one Super 17 card from the SDBH 2 set (SH2-48).

Baby Vegeta's last appearance before SDBH1 was in GM4, and his earliest appearance after SDBH1 was in UM7. Baby (Child)'s last appearance before SDBH1 was in GM2, and his earliest appearance after SDBH1 was in UM7.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

dualist
Regular

Post by dualist » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:33 pm

Does anyone know if the namekian fusion with piccolo levles up as you class up?
Playing Xenovoerse on PS4
PSN Tag: Dualist721

SSJmole
Advanced Regular

Post by SSJmole » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:36 pm

Some GT stuff is in card creator too like super 17 (cell absorbed) some baby forms ect...

Hell I just made these

Bonus as I made this other day

Though I doubt Mr Satan GT was on many peoples list. I made him to complete my GT deck lol

But the other dragons are create a cards too. Though omega shenron is a side quest too. But almost every form of baby vegeta is there. I have giant ape version and second form of baby vegeta too (long shoulders before his final form with all the armour)

That's why I keep making request for a list because I know some are only create. And yes both dragons moves were in store too of pink slime and eye freeze.

Hopefully this helps if. It sorry for long post

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:17 pm

Kanassa wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:38 pm
Then what was the multiple side quests I did with Baby Trunks, Baby Vegeta, Baby Janemba, Baby Hatchiak and Baby Ape? :D

Super 18 and both forms of Oceanus Shenron are in the game from what I've seen.

As well as most of the GT stuff, like Lud (The big red baby thing?), the Shadow Dragons and Dr whatever
Well, I meant GT as in the show, not so much Heroes spin on GT if you get what I mean. Like Capsule Corp Goku and Vegeta, and Planet Prisoner Trunks are based on Super, but it isn't Super for example.

Although, someone told me there was no Baby, so I guess they missed Baby Vegeta. And I forget GT Uub is in the game.
Kanassa wrote:

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:26 pm

SSJmole wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:36 pm Some GT stuff is in card creator too like super 17 (cell absorbed) some baby forms ect...

Hell I just made these

Bonus as I made this other day

Though I doubt Mr Satan GT was on many peoples list. I made him to complete my GT deck lol

But the other dragons are create a cards too. Though omega shenron is a side quest too. But almost every form of baby vegeta is there. I have giant ape version and second form of baby vegeta too (long shoulders before his final form with all the armour)

That's why I keep making request for a list because I know some are only create. And yes both dragons moves were in store too of pink slime and eye freeze.

Hopefully this helps if. It sorry for long post
Thanks for this. I haven't been in the card creation yet so I completely missed this.
Kanassa wrote:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:53 pm

The odds for us getting the remaining Universe Missions as DLC have become very good.

https://twitter.com/komodoxeno/status/1 ... 3111512066

supersaiyangodgogeta
Regular

Post by supersaiyangodgogeta » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:09 am

Surprised this game doesn't have God of Destruction Toppo or Limit Breaker Jiren. Don't think it has Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken Goku either. It's missing a lot of fighters from the Tournament of Power. There's a good list of characters to keep the game enjoyable but I feel as if implementing characters from the main series should've been prioritized.