"SDBH: World Mission" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Re: "SDBH: World Mission" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Rakurai » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:03 am

supersaiyangodgogeta wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:09 am Surprised this game doesn't have God of Destruction Toppo or Limit Breaker Jiren. Don't think it has Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken Goku either. It's missing a lot of fighters from the Tournament of Power. There's a good list of characters to keep the game enjoyable but I feel as if implementing characters from the main series should've been prioritized.
Hakaishin Toppo and LB Jiren are available in the later UM sets. A SSB-KK Goku card was included in the 2018 Nov V-Jump issue, promotional cards which are not associated with an arcade mission in general are excluded from the game. But he was def available in God Mission, so he might be available in Creation Mode (I haven't fully explored it yet).

SDBH added in the relevant fighters from the ToP. Most of the ToP cast is forgettable so not much was lost from that.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:40 am

The first actual dlc is coming!(not Anime music) https://youtu.be/u2sv-7I259I

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:43 am

supersaiyangodgogeta wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:09 am Surprised this game doesn't have God of Destruction Toppo or Limit Breaker Jiren. Don't think it has Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken Goku either. It's missing a lot of fighters from the Tournament of Power. There's a good list of characters to keep the game enjoyable but I feel as if implementing characters from the main series should've been prioritized.
SsjB kkx20 Goku is in set SDBH6(Goku transforms into him) Goku SSJB kkx10 can be found in story mode and turned into a card. GoD Toppo wasn’t added till the latest set in heroes which is UVM7.(but you could make a Toppo card and give him hakai as his special attack and super star breaker as his CAA/TAA)

SSJmole
Advanced Regular

Post by SSJmole » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:46 am

S3 Hendrix wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:40 am The first actual dlc is coming!(not Anime music) https://youtu.be/u2sv-7I259I
Ohhh what does trailer say?

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:47 am

Now that the game's out, does this have the missions from the arcade with the story accompanying them?
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

SSJmole
Advanced Regular

Post by SSJmole » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:53 am

https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoFR/statu ... 92416?s=19

English trailer for dlc

Saiga wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:47 am Now that the game's out, does this have the missions from the arcade with the story accompanying them?

Yes I believe so arcade mode has loads

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:51 am

Guys, the game's only been out about a week or so, you can hold off on giving us the content updates!
SSJmole wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:53 am https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoFR/statu ... 92416?s=19

English trailer for dlc
Notice how it isn't advertised as DLC, but an update?
Saiga wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:47 am Now that the game's out, does this have the missions from the arcade with the story accompanying them?
It has from Battle of Gods to Universe Mission 2 Arcade mode-wise and we'll probably be getting the rest with updates.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

SSJmole
Advanced Regular

Post by SSJmole » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:04 am

Kanassa wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:51 am Guys, the game's only been out about a week or so, you can hold off on giving us the content updates!
SSJmole wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:53 am https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoFR/statu ... 92416?s=19

English trailer for dlc
Notice how it isn't advertised as DLC, but an update?

And what is an update? Is it not Content we Download? Or downloadable content , dlc for short :P joking.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:06 am

SSJmole wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:04 am
And what is an update? Is it not Content we Download? Or downloadable content , dlc for short :P joking.
T-T-That's my joke! ....And this site has no crying emoji...

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D

Xaroc
Beyond Newbie

Post by Xaroc » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:20 am

Okay, so I have a Question regarding Ultimate Units (or Team Attacks). My Avatar (Hero Unit, Male Saiyajin) has an Ultimate Unit Attack listed with SSJ Gokuu (Cell-Arc Gi) and SSJ Gohan Youth (Saiyajin Armor from the Room of Spirit and Time). I maxed out Gokuu's and Gohan's Camaraderie and the Ultimate Unit Attack is at max Level too. It says it needs 10 Hero Energy to activate, but even if my Avatar, SSJ Gokuu and SSJ Gohan (Youth) are on my Team it just won't activate at all.
Am I missing something? It doesn't help that the Game itself explains nothing about it and I didn't find anything online either.
Would be cool if someone could please enlighten me.
PSN: Xaroc__
(playing Xenoverse 2 on PS5)
CaC-Name: Xaroc

交代だ ("Kōtaida")
"My turn." - Roxas, 2019

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:25 am

Xaroc wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:20 am Okay, so I have a Question regarding Ultimate Units (or Team Attacks). My Avatar (Hero Unit, Male Saiyajin) has an Ultimate Unit Attack listed with SSJ Gokuu (Cell-Arc Gi) and SSJ Gohan Youth (Saiyajin Armor from the Room of Spirit and Time). I maxed out Gokuu's and Gohan's Camaraderie and the Ultimate Unit Attack is at max Level too. It says it needs 10 Hero Energy to activate, but even if my Avatar, SSJ Gokuu and SSJ Gohan (Youth) are on my Team it just won't activate at all.
Am I missing something? It doesn't help that the Game itself explains nothing about it and I didn't find anything online either.
Would be cool if someone could please enlighten me.
If you’re in story mode and gave your avatar an earring accessory this is why he can’t access his ultimate unit, also you do have to have 10 hero energy

Xaroc
Beyond Newbie

Post by Xaroc » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:08 am

S3 Hendrix wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:25 am If you’re in story mode and gave your avatar an earring accessory this is why he can’t access his ultimate unit, also you do have to have 10 hero energy
No, I never gave any of the Cards in Question any Potara Equips. Only for better Stats, different Special Attacks and normal Abilites. Nothing to change CAA/TAA. And yes, I already tried it with 10 Hero Energy, as I said before. 10 Hero Energy, the necessary Cards on the Team (with max Camaraderie) and still nothing happened. Do I need to clear a certain Chapter in the Story for that perhaps?
PSN: Xaroc__
(playing Xenoverse 2 on PS5)
CaC-Name: Xaroc

交代だ ("Kōtaida")
"My turn." - Roxas, 2019

SSJmole
Advanced Regular

Post by SSJmole » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:52 pm

I have six shadow dragons
I'm only missing Syn Shenron / omega shenron.

I gave oceanus shenron the turn in to oceanus shenron power up so round 2 she goes from princess to dragon form.

I can't find a Syn Shenron via drop or in shop though which is annoying me as I know it must be in gamdt as I did his side story earlier.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:32 pm

Kanassa wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:38 pm Super 18 and both forms of Oceanus Shenron are in the game from what I've seen.
Thanks for Super 18 info.
Yeah i know both forms of Oceanus are in game, but i was asking for Super Oceanus Shenron, her giant form:
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

SSJmole
Advanced Regular

Post by SSJmole » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:10 pm

I DID IT!!!

https://twitter.com/ChrizAkaTheMole/sta ... 25888?s=19

My strategy if you see team I have.

2 people decrease ci in support role. 1 Mr Satan if linked to someone gives special attack , same with that vegeta. Gogeta that one has a passivethate perfect.

Round 1
I put everyone not Gogeta in support. I linked gogeta to Mr Satan. Now remember I said his passive? Let's him attack 3 times if a lone attacker. So I guarded 3X then I had 3 attacks all special attacks.

Round 2
Repeat but with vegeta as the one to link Gogeta too.

These 2 rounds Gohan also did a Z move and the other Mr Satan threw pills to speed up frieza's ci speed but I don't think it effected his accuracy

Round 3 I used the module that gives entire team their supers. Everyone but Gohan attacking (his slowing of ci helps)

And as you can see in that tweet video. It worked

That Goku had a subspace summon of Arale for round 3 that I was hoping was going to save the day. It didn't come to that though lol

:lol: I'm 99% my strategy was cheap as fuck but on aracde bosses can you blame me?

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:30 pm

Does anyone have a list of what the 350 characters available in the game are yet? Also, do the different forms of characters (like Goku, Super Saiyan Goku, Super Saiyan 2 Goku, Super Saiyan 3 Goku, etc.) all count as different characters?
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:52 pm

Gyt Kaliba wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:30 pm Does anyone have a list of what the 350 characters available in the game are yet? Also, do the different forms of characters (like Goku, Super Saiyan Goku, Super Saiyan 2 Goku, Super Saiyan 3 Goku, etc.) all count as different characters?
https://ibb.co/album/dZwCwF

Kanassa wrote:

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:22 am

Kanassa wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:52 pm
Gyt Kaliba wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:30 pm Does anyone have a list of what the 350 characters available in the game are yet? Also, do the different forms of characters (like Goku, Super Saiyan Goku, Super Saiyan 2 Goku, Super Saiyan 3 Goku, etc.) all count as different characters?
https://ibb.co/album/dZwCwF
Much obliged!
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

Melkaniator
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Melkaniator » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:49 am

I couldn't choose Female Android Avatar, I only saw the male version.

Did I do something wrong?
DBS anime is a fan service series that delivers irrelevant dialogue, inconsistent writing, and lazy designs.

The DB manga never had so many mistakes, nor those were this constant.

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:56 am

Melkaniator wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:49 am I couldn't choose Female Android Avatar, I only saw the male version.

Did I do something wrong?
Level up the android to level 8, then change it to Elite in the status screen.