The Makaioshins and Moro

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

The Makaioshins and Moro

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:21 pm

I have a rather quick question for you guys today.

Please tell me, do you think that Moro is aware of the existence of the Makaioshins and the Makaios? If yes, then would he probably seek for an alliance with them? Could he have known Mechikabura, Demigra or other demons that affiliate with the Supreme Kais?
P O W E R

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Re: The Makaioshins and Moro

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:19 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:21 pm I have a rather quick question for you guys today.

Please tell me, do you think that Moro is aware of the existence of the Makaioshins and the Makaios? If yes, then would he probably seek for an alliance with them? Could he have known Mechikabura, Demigra or other demons that affiliate with the Supreme Kais?
Moro The Goat may have been able to gain access to some knowledge of the Dark Demon Realm and it’s inhabitants from before he had been stripped of his Magic and then imprisoned.

Akamay
Beyond Newbie

Post by Akamay » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:24 pm

Nothing is stopping this from happening but it feels like it would be unlikely. Even with the whole "the enemy of my enemy is my ally" mentality, I don't think his goals with go well with the Makaioshin.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:41 am

Thanks for your replies!

I kinda thought that asa concept it might be a bit far-fetched, but since Moro is basically an enemy of the Supreme Kais, he should be aware of the existence of others who wish to annihilate them.

And Moro learning some "demon magic" sounds kinda realistic actually. Much is to be known for Moro's identity, but I guess this could work out. This would lead him to learn of the Makaioshins.
P O W E R

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:31 am

Moro is an evil magician but he or his brand of magic don't necessarily scream "demon" to me. Mysticism is the greatest power in DB and there are a lot of variations that can either be done for good or be abused for personal gain. Moro is evil and uses force through the arcane arts to get what he wants which is something he shares in common with the Makaio/Makaioshin but that's also likely the only thing he has in common with them.
Moro is probably just an old goat who fears his mortality so he uses magic to keep himself from dying, he's sort of like DB's version of Voldemort mixed with Galactus' ability of consuming life.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think: