New Broly Appearance

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

New Broly Appearance

Post by Hulk10 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:19 pm

I prefer the old Broly look but the new Broly does have his appeal too. Wilder looking hair and a kind nature. But I wonder why they chose to give him a new uniform.
Last edited by Hulk10 on Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Shaddy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: New Broly Appearance

Post by Shaddy » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:07 pm

That uh...ooookay.

Personally I guess out of orange brick PTSD (note: this is a lie I never bought them) I like it when characters are a bit less pale, but this is a really trivial and kind of substance-lacking thing to make a whole thread about, no?

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:16 pm

One could see it that way but I always like to get another person's view on things like that and I don't really see any posts where such a remark would be appropriate.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Shaddy

Post by Shaddy » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:26 pm

Not even the non thread-worthy discussions? Where you've posted before?

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:32 pm

I think I did actually post something similar to what I posted here on that thread but got no responses.

Shaddy

Post by Shaddy » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:52 pm

Well that's...if people aren't interested they're not GONNA respond. You either change something about your post or move on to a better topic if that happens, you don't just shove it somewhere else. I only responded because I thought it was a really weird thing to make an entire thread about. Same deal as that guy who kept chiming in about Sonic the hedgehog in random threads a while back (who I uh...indulged, because I was being stupid).

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:55 pm

I did change something about my post just now.