The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by SSJgogeto » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:18 am

SSJ3 Goku (Cell Games) vs Fat Buu (Buu arc) - Buu
Majin Vegeta vs Piccolo (RoF) - Vegeta
SSJ2 Caulifla vs Android 18 (Post-Ribrianne fight) - Caulifla
Enrage Base Broly (DBS) vs SSJ Rose Goku Black (scythe) - Goku Black
Omen Black (scythe) vs SSBKKx20 Goku & SSBE Vegeta (both ep.122) - Black
SSG Vegito (DBS Broly) vs Full Power Jiren (not Awakened) - Jiren
SSJ1 Cabba vs Final Form Frost (ToP) - Frost
Super Perfect Cell (KKx100) vs BuuTenks - Buu, probably
SSJ4 Goku (17 arc) vs SSJ3 Vegito (Buu arc) - Goku
SSJ2 Vegeta (Shadow Dragon arc) vs Base Vegito (Start of BoG) - Vegeta

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:03 pm

New Hypothetical Question
How strong would Nappa be if he obtained Super Saiyan Berserk or Super Saiyan Full Power or Legendary Super Saiyan or whatever that form wants to be called? God at this point, you might as well just mix all the names and call it Legendary Super Saiyan Full Power Berserk.
Caulifla best girl! :)

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:52 pm

ruler9871 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:03 pm SSJ3 Goku (Cell Games) vs Fat Buu (Buu arc)
Majin Vegeta vs Piccolo (RoF)
SSJ2 Caulifla vs Android 18 (Post-Ribrianne fight)
Enrage Base Broly (DBS) vs SSJ Rose Goku Black (scythe)
Omen Black (scythe) vs SSBKKx20 Goku & SSBE Vegeta (both ep.122)
SSG Vegito (DBS Broly) vs Full Power Jiren (not Awakened)
SSJ1 Cabba vs Final Form Frost (ToP)
Super Perfect Cell (KKx100) vs BuuTenks
SSJ4 Goku (17 arc) vs SSJ3 Vegito (Buu arc)
SSJ2 Vegeta (Shadow Dragon arc) vs Base Vegito (Start of BoG)
Boo kills him easily.
Vegeta. Piccolo didnt surpass the Boo arc SS2 until the ToP arc.
Caulifla powers down to base and one shots.
Broly needs his Ikari form to win.
Black blinks and desintegrates them.
Vegetto needs Blue to not get one shotted.
Is this Cabba from the U6 arc? Frost wins after a good fight.
Cell if he manages to kill Boo with a ki attack.
Vegetto.
Vegetto.

DestructoDisc
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DestructoDisc » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:01 pm

Gine vs General Blue
ToP base Gohan vs Kahseral
GT SSJ Trunks vs Master Roshi, Tien and Krillin (post ToP)
SSJ Kefla vs Super 17 (GT)
Cell saga Android 35 (17 and 18 fused together with the potara earrings) vs Semi-Perfect Cell

ruler9871
Regular

Post by ruler9871 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:30 pm

DestructoDisc wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:01 pm Gine vs General Blue
Cell saga Android 35 (17 and 18 fused together with the potara earrings) vs Semi-Perfect Cell
Gine one shots
Kahseral stomps (he seems to be in-between SSJ1 & SSJ2 level in the anime)
Any of the humans solo
Kefla one-shots with in Base with a physical attack.
A35 one shots
zarmack wrote:The whole "Dragonball is only supposed to be light and funny" mentality that exist in a lot of the fandom is in many ways even dumber than the "edgeload" side of the fandom. You know, the contrarians who think DB should be a Slice-of-Life series, the folks who worship Pre-Raditz Dragonball uncritically, the folks who downplay and often flat-out deny that Dragonball is an action series, the folks who try to push that false argument that none of the serious moments in the series were mean't to be taken seriously, etc.

Dragonball doesn't have a single tone. It has both silly and serious moments, both humor and drama, just like real life. The idea that a work of fiction should be only all-comedy or all-serious is unnatural and frankly, retarded.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:45 pm

Gine one shots. She may be weak by Saiyan standards, but weak by Saiyan standards can be, and often is dramatically stronger than 23rd TB Goku and Piccolo.
Trunks dominates all of them
SSJ Kefla one shots
Android 35 one shots

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:38 am

-Gine easily, even though we don't know her power, as a saiyan she should still be above beings like Blue
-Gohan?
-GT Trunks one shots
-No idea, Kefla should be stronger than base Super 17 but knowing her attitude she would most likely feed Super 17 with a lot of ki
-Android 35 should beat Cell easily
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:10 am

I can say gine
Khaseral
Gt trunks in base no diff
Kefla
Android 35 with a blink

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:23 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:03 pm New Hypothetical Question
How strong would Nappa be if he obtained Super Saiyan Berserk or Super Saiyan Full Power or Legendary Super Saiyan or whatever that form wants to be called? God at this point, you might as well just mix all the names and call it Legendary Super Saiyan Full Power Berserk.
I believe Kale's version of the form is different from Broly's. Kale's form was SSJ2/SSJ3 level but Broly's required SSB to defeat.

If Nappa had Kale's Berserker SSJ he would be 1st Form Freeza level
If Nappa had Broly's LSSJ he would be max power Freeza level.

Regular

Post by AvatarReiko » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:02 pm

Buuhan vs Current Good Buu

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:11 am

AvatarReiko wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:02 pm Buuhan vs Current Good Buu
Buuhan. Good buu didnt got any stronger since z

ruler9871
Regular

Post by ruler9871 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:02 pm

p-hyvo wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:11 am
Buuhan. Good buu didnt got any stronger since z
The recruitment episodes of the ToP shows that he did get stronger.
zarmack wrote:The whole "Dragonball is only supposed to be light and funny" mentality that exist in a lot of the fandom is in many ways even dumber than the "edgeload" side of the fandom. You know, the contrarians who think DB should be a Slice-of-Life series, the folks who worship Pre-Raditz Dragonball uncritically, the folks who downplay and often flat-out deny that Dragonball is an action series, the folks who try to push that false argument that none of the serious moments in the series were mean't to be taken seriously, etc.

Dragonball doesn't have a single tone. It has both silly and serious moments, both humor and drama, just like real life. The idea that a work of fiction should be only all-comedy or all-serious is unnatural and frankly, retarded.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:58 pm

Gine blinks and Blue disappears.
I honestly don't know. Both are base tier though. Could go either way.
Only way the could win is for Roshi to use the Mafuba or Kuririn getting lucky with his Kienzan.
Kefla.
Even if the fusion isn't ideal and gets a big boost, they are close enough to Cell for the fusion to win.
Boo at the very least is close to ToP base Goku after his training so he beats Buuhan with minimal issues.

New fights:

SS2 Goku vs SS2 Future Trunks. Both from episode 49 of Super. Goku can't access anything higher than SS2.
Merged Zamasu [Halo; No immortality] vs SSB Kaioken x10 Goku [U6 arc; No stamina issues].
Android 17 [ToP; No infinite stamina] vs SSR Goku Black [E64; No Scythe].
Hit [ToP; No time abilities] vs SSR Goku Black [E64; No scythe].
Piccolo [ToP; After training with Gohan] vs Bootenks [No magic or absorptions].
Base Gogeta vs SSB Goku. Both Broly movie. Goku can use Blue Kaioken.
Frost [ToP] vs SS Vegeta [U6 arc].
SS2 Kefla vs GoD Toppo [No Hakai].
Yakon vs King Cold.
Ginyu Tagoma vs SS Goku [Cell games].

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:16 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:58 pm
Gine blinks and Blue disappears.
I honestly don't know. Both are base tier though. Could go either way.
Only way the could win is for Roshi to use the Mafuba or Kuririn getting lucky with his Kienzan.
Kefla.
Even if the fusion isn't ideal and gets a big boost, they are close enough to Cell for the fusion to win.
Boo at the very least is close to ToP base Goku after his training so he beats Buuhan with minimal issues.

New fights:

SS2 Goku vs SS2 Future Trunks. Both from episode 49 of Super. Goku can't access anything higher than SS2.
Merged Zamasu [Halo; No immortality] vs SSB Kaioken x10 Goku [U6 arc; No stamina issues].
Yakon vs King Cold.
1. Goku wins, he is far more experienced.
2. Zamasu slaughters, if we’re goku during that saga or later on, he would maybe have a chance. However, I doubt he has any chance of winning.
3. Rose slaughters. No contest. If 17 had his unlimited stamina, he would do a little better.
4. Black wins, he grows too quickly in power. Hits only advantage was his time skip.
5. I think piccolo has a chance to win, with high difficulty. I have this piccolo between Ultimate Gohan (Buu) to Buuhan level.
6. Goku has a chance of winning. Probably 6/10. I personally have base Gogeta slightly stronger than blue Goku.
7. Vegeta still wins, with mid-difficulty.
8. Toppo wins with high-difficulty. I personally have SSjBE Vegeta and GoD Toppo slightly above Ssj2 Kefla and Omen 2 Goku. Toppo is a better fighter than her.
9. Cold, I doubt he’ll waste time with yakon.
10. Ginyu slaughters, he is easily SP Cell or Ssj2 Gohan (cell).

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rubens » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:39 am

1.Gine vs General Blue
2.ToP base Gohan vs Kahseral
3.GT SSJ Trunks vs Master Roshi, Tien and Krillin (post ToP)
4.SSJ Kefla vs Super 17 (GT)
5.Cell saga Android 35 (17 and 18 fused together with the potara earrings) vs Semi-Perfect Cell
1. I believe Gine being a saiyan, even a weaker one, places her leagues above him by default and considering she can withstand with x10 that of Earth's gravity. I suppose she would beat him easily.
2. Kahseral didn't seem all that impressive then and he even got beaten by Roshi in the manga if I'm not mistaken; additionally he doesn't seem to posess any extraordinary abilities so Gohan would probably win without much trouble.
3. In my opinion, ss GT Trunks does not surpass Cell arc super saiyans - even so, I still think the earthlings are far weaker than that and Trunks would beat them. However, maybe with a strong teamwork and strategy, they could potentially defeat Trunks in a "match rules" setting.
4. This one is tough for me since I'm unable to gauge Super 17's power. I'm guessing, since GT super saiyans shouldn't be far from U6 saiyans, and Kefla is a fusion, she is likely a lot stronger than Super 17. However, considering he can absorb ki directly, I can see him being troublesome enough to possibly require her to power up further to win.
Buuhan vs Current Good Buu
Personally, I think Good Boo, even the slim version that trained briefly for the ToP, is still a lot below Buuhan and so the latter wins. Although I can see slim Boo being stronger than regular evil ("super") Boo.
New fights:
1.SS2 Goku vs SS2 Future Trunks. Both from episode 49 of Super. Goku can't access anything higher than SS2.
2.Merged Zamasu [Halo; No immortality] vs SSB Kaioken x10 Goku [U6 arc; No stamina issues].
3.Android 17 [ToP; No infinite stamina] vs SSR Goku Black [E64; No Scythe].
4.Hit [ToP; No time abilities] vs SSR Goku Black [E64; No scythe].
5.Piccolo [ToP; After training with Gohan] vs Bootenks [No magic or absorptions].
6.Base Gogeta vs SSB Goku. Both Broly movie. Goku can use Blue Kaioken.
7.Frost [ToP] vs SS Vegeta [U6 arc].
8.SS2 Kefla vs GoD Toppo [No Hakai].
9.Yakon vs King Cold.
10.Ginyu Tagoma vs SS Goku [Cell games]
1. I believe Goku still wins. Future Trunks's power was a bit hard to gauge but I believe Goku just used ss3 to overwhelm him, and would still win as ss2 if he felt like it rather than indulging into a close match.
2. I think Merged Zamasu still wins but I can see him being arrogant enough to drop his guard and let Goku damage him.
3. In my opinion, ssr Goku Black is a lot more powerful than 17. I can see the android surviving long enough to use his stamina to his advantage but, considering the handicap, he doesn't have a chance.
4. Despite his great strength, Hit oustands with his techniques. Without them, I believe Goku Black would win but with some trouble.
5. Piccolo seemed to be around ss2 Gohan's level, which I think it's probably not far from Boo arc ss2 level, so normal evil Boo would be dangerous enough and Bootenks would easily win.
6. Against the same opponent, Gogeta seemed more confident and avoided the incoming attacks without much difficulty, whereas Goku need to team up with Vegeta to hold his own. I think if Goku went all out (excluding UI ofcourse), he could maybe push Gogeta to go super saiyan.
7. I don't think Frost got much stronger, so Vegeta would still overwhelm him.
8. It seems like a pretty close match but I'm inclining towards Kefla to take the win.
9. Yakon appeared to be a bit stronger than Goku's base power, which is later stated to be weaker than Freeza. Even accounting king Cold's hypothetical final form, which I assume it can be a much weaker than Freeza himself too, Yakon would win this match.
10. Frankly, I think Ginyu in Tagoma's was around (maybe more, maybe less, I'm not sure) perfect Cell's level. Even if Tagoma is marginally stronger than Cell games Goku, the latter would possibly win due to his skill.
I'm back!

Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:12 am

Rubens wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:39 am 4. This one is tough for me since I'm unable to gauge Super 17's power. I'm guessing, since GT super saiyans shouldn't be far from U6 saiyans, and Kefla is a fusion, she is likely a lot stronger than Super 17. However, considering he can absorb ki directly, I can see him being troublesome enough to possibly require her to power up further to win.
Super 17 is also a fusion, just saying.
Rubens wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:39 am 3. In my opinion, ss GT Trunks does not surpass Cell arc super saiyans - even so, I still think the earthlings are far weaker than that and Trunks would beat them. However, maybe with a strong teamwork and strategy, they could potentially defeat Trunks in a "match rules" setting.
Base Trunks destroyed Yakon in single ki blast tho and together with base Goten they one shotted #19 as well.
Even their base should be above Cell arc super saiyans according to this.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rubens » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:57 am

sunsetshimmer wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:12 amSuper 17 is also a fusion, just saying.
You're right, a different type of fusion but a fusion nonetheless.
sunsetshimmer wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:12 amBase Trunks destroyed Yakon in single ki blast tho and together with base Goten they one shotted #19 as well.
Even their base should be above Cell arc super saiyans according to this.
I admit I did not remember that bit about Yakon, it's quite likely then that Trunks is above Cell arc level. Do you know if there was anything suggesting that GT Trunks had trained? Although it's possible he got stronger through the Baby arc.
I'm back!

Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:25 am

Rubens wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:57 am I admit I did not remember that bit about Yakon, it's quite likely then that Trunks is above Cell arc level. Do you know if there was anything suggesting that GT Trunks had trained? Although it's possible he got stronger through the Baby arc.
I don't remember anything about Trunks training. Vegeta has changed so he wouldn't force him to become warrior but he wouldn't let him become weak either.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:08 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:25 am
Rubens wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:57 am I admit I did not remember that bit about Yakon, it's quite likely then that Trunks is above Cell arc level. Do you know if there was anything suggesting that GT Trunks had trained? Although it's possible he got stronger through the Baby arc.
I don't remember anything about Trunks training. Vegeta has changed so he wouldn't force him to become warrior but he wouldn't let him become weak either.
He's didn't trained at all, but hey it's gt, so :
M2 arc : told by Goku to be stronger than rildo indirecly, and rildo > Buchan
S17 arc : feats wise, ssj trunks is in a tier similar to majuub

ruler9871
Regular

Post by ruler9871 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:46 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:58 pm
New fights:

Yakon vs King Cold.
1. Goku wins, mid-difficulty
2. Merged Zamasu one-shots
3. Black wins, very high-difficulty due to his crazy zenkais
4. Hit wins, mid-difficulty due to his assassin techniques.
5. Piccolo stomps
6. Base Gogeta one-shots normal SSB Goku, however, SSBKKx20 Goku would stomp base Gogeta
7. Frost stomps
8. Toppo stomps, mid-difficulty
9. Yakon wins easily
10. Ginyu-Tagoma casually one shots