Dragon Ball Super related Merchandise and Figures (OP NO MORE UPDATES TO THE OP NOW DEAD)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP on hiatus).

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:17 pm

I was looking at upcoming DB releases at AmiAmi and turns out they've completely sold out of the BOS Vegeta SSJ4, BOS Gogeta SSJ4, Dokkan Anniversary Vegeta SSJ4 and Goku Fes SSJ3 GT Goku. Guess the demand for them was way higher than they expected.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP on hiatus).

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:59 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:17 pm I was looking at upcoming DB releases at AmiAmi and turns out they've completely sold out of the BOS Vegeta SSJ4, BOS Gogeta SSJ4, Dokkan Anniversary Vegeta SSJ4 and Goku Fes SSJ3 GT Goku. Guess the demand for them was way higher than they expected.
They've delisted everything from June onwards that's why.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:47 am

August updated production images:

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:29 am

If people are interested in what is selling Tokyo Otaku Mode does list stuff by best selling. Of course this is only North America and from my experience usually the newest releases are on top but it’s still interesting to look at from time to time

https://otakumode.com/search?mode=shop& ... %20ball%20

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:04 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:59 am They've delisted everything from June onwards that's why.
Ok, I gave it a look and something weird os going on with Banpresto. Ami Ami has indeed delisted all the upcoming figures but has open preorders for the overseas release of May's Ichiban Kuji. Other online retailers like Ninoma however, have everything listed normally. On this side of the pond, both Deep Discount and Blow It Outta Here have nuked their DB listings, with only the upcoming figures showing up on their listings. I preordered with them the Dokkan SSJ4s and those are still registered on my order history so we'll see how it goes. Big Bad Toy Store on the hand, has everything listed normally.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:17 pm

TheNingen wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:05 am
Baggie_Saiyan wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:39 pm
TheNingen wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:44 pm

Unrelated, but would you be willing to post a snapshot of the Skills Figure SS Broly next to the enemy set HG base Broly, Baggie? I wanna see how they scale
I took this one of them if it's any good.
Sort of. I just wanted to see if the Heroes figures scale well with the HG figures. Things like scale bother me like how Gogeta in the Movie HG 01 set is so much shorter than Goku, and how small Broly Full Power is....
Here's a direct comparison w/o bases:
If the Skills Figure looks pretty bad because it is lol

I think Base Gogeta and SS Broly are guaranteed for Dec final movie HG set. Other two might be battle damaged Goku & Vegeta and it'll probably be a 4 HG set. Since final battle does imply just that and those are what are left.

TheNingen
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheNingen » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:30 am

I ended up buying them and I love them haha. They're in better scale than the HG Future Trunks set! Fuckin' Bandai. As for the "Final Battle HG set" I'll end up buying it probably despite Bandai being the king of fuckups. And I hate that December release date. Makes no sense to me.
Thanks again, Baggie! I'm honestly hoping for more HG Black Rose or Ultra Instinct figures as unlikely as it is.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:44 am

August gashapon....WTAF.

Week 2 UDM THE BEST 31:
SSG Goku
SSGSS Vegeta
SS4 Broly
Goten
Trunks

8 months in 2019 and still only 2 new UDM volumes..... f**k up Bandai. Jesus.

Week 4 DBS HG #04 GT Edition:
Vegeta
Super Baby
SS4 Gogeta
Goku Kaioken

Okay so many things wrong here.... they wanna do GT fine but no SS4 Vegeta and Goku?!? Did Goku even use KK in GT? Gogeta didn't even face Baby I know that much! I am sick and tired of Bandai's fusion wanking... SS4 Goku should have been a staple for a freaking HG GT edition what a joke.

This easily could have been the HG Movie Final fight but instead since they know people want that it is Premium and will probably be ¥5000!!

TheNingen
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheNingen » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:55 pm

Fuckin' Bandai is never going to give me another Goku Black HG figure -sigh- Or UI

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:12 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:47 am Image
I'm really liking the look of Baby Vegeta and Gogeta. Here's hoping Baby gets a proper figure in the future.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:28 pm

Out now Sega exclusive key chains:

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:50 pm

Calendar update:

September:
Kuji Saiyan Super Battle
Adverge Motion 2
Shikishi 9

November:

DBS Restuden Chapter 5 Ultimate Fusion Warrior
DBS WCD Vol.4
Grandista Gotenks
SDBH Goku SS4 Xeno (no specific line).
DBGT 逆転の必殺奥義 龍拳爆発!! (reversal of mortal secret Dragon fist explosion!!).

Prize Fair May 22nd will show off September to December so expect a lot more stuff later next month!

Edit- October:

Legends Collab Goku Black
DBS Chapter 4 Parent and Child
DBZ Lower class warrior Bardock
Legends Collab WCF Vol.1
Dokkan Collab SSGSS Vegetto.

Bandai Spirits impact happening sonner.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:18 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:50 pm SDBH Goku SS4 Xeno (no specific line).
DBGT 逆転の必殺奥義 龍拳爆発!! (reversal of mortal secret Dragon fist explosion!!).

Also, people are reporting that Piccolo Daimao is the next Figuart.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:17 pm

Yup.

Bandai also holding actual DBS HG to ransom, alongside final movie battle they are also doing a final DBS series battle too this winter... the HG fusion set hit, 3rd reservation so this is why. They know fans want DBS stuff so this way they can hold it ransom to Premium charge a ridiculous amount and know it'll sell!

Anyway expecting probably Goku, Freeza, Jiren and 17 for the final battle HG for the series.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:50 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:44 am August gashapon....WTAF.

Week 2 UDM THE BEST 31:
SSG Goku
SSGSS Vegeta
SS4 Broly
Goten
Trunks

Vegeta
Super Baby
SS4 Gogeta
Goku Kaioken

Okay so many things wrong here.... they wanna do GT fine but no SS4 Vegeta and Goku?!? Did Goku even use KK in GT? Gogeta didn't even face Baby I know that much! I am sick and tired of Bandai's fusion wanking... SS4 Goku should have been a staple for a freaking HG GT edition what a joke.

This easily could have been the HG Movie Final fight but instead since they know people want that it is Premium and will probably be ¥5000!!
Do we know what those Goten and Trunks will look like? Also the Baby looks dope. Glad to see him getting something

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:33 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:50 pm
Baggie_Saiyan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:44 am August gashapon....WTAF.

Week 2 UDM THE BEST 31:
SSG Goku
SSGSS Vegeta
SS4 Broly
Goten
Trunks

Vegeta
Super Baby
SS4 Gogeta
Goku Kaioken

Do we know what those Goten and Trunks will look like? Also the Baby looks dope. Glad to see him getting something
They are special colour re-release from main UDM #32 & 33 Goten and Trunks:

TheNingen
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheNingen » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:33 am

The the DBS Final Battle Set doesn't have UI Goku in it, I'm cancelling my order on the Fusion HG set