Site to read or get raw scans of DB manga in Japanese

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Ripper 30
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Site to read or get raw scans of DB manga in Japanese

Post by Ripper 30 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:25 am

Does anyone know where i can read the Dragon Ball manga in Japanese or get its scans to compare or see what happened in original version compared to Viz version we have got?
I prefer Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, DB/Z/GT Movies, Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball GT in Japanese.
For DBZ Kai and two new Movies I like both Dub and Sub. I Prefer Shunsuke Kikuchi Soundtracks over All other Composers.
My MAL profile : https://myanimelist.net/profile/Ripper_30

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Re: Site to read or get raw scans of DB manga in Japanese

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:37 am

That ain't legal, is it? You may find it elsewhere (it's like the TPB of Anime).

The Time Traveller
Patreon Supporter

Post by The Time Traveller » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:02 am

This site is against piracy so I recommend buying them, you'll get a far better idea of the differences if you're actually holding the books, the quality is totally different.

I only own a few Kanzenban but I own all 32 volumes of the Full Color release, it's cool!

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:12 am

The Time Traveller wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:02 am This site is against piracy so I recommend buying them, you'll get a far better idea of the differences if you're actually holding the books, the quality is totally different.

I only own a few Kanzenban but I own all 32 volumes of the Full Color release, it's cool!
Well, not entirely against it. There's a section where users share fan-edits of official products and users also PM each other with full DB content but okay, it's against piracy. :P

The Time Traveller
Patreon Supporter

Post by The Time Traveller » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:20 am

JohnnyCashKami wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:12 amWell, not entirely against it. There's a section where users share fan-edits of official products and users also PM each other with full DB content but okay, it's against piracy. :P
Oh I KNOW... but still, buy it, it's awesome, owning DB in Japanese is great!

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:11 am

The Time Traveller wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:20 am
JohnnyCashKami wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:12 amWell, not entirely against it. There's a section where users share fan-edits of official products and users also PM each other with full DB content but okay, it's against piracy. :P
Oh I KNOW... but still, buy it, it's awesome, owning DB in Japanese is great!
I own plenty of legal DB stuff but buying the Japanese isn't for me. I am considering the Spaniard ones, though.

Still, in size it doesn't beat VIZ. :(

Jord
Advanced Regular

Post by Jord » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:59 pm

The Manga+ app has legal DB scans