"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu May 09, 2019 2:56 pm

I disagree, in UM7 XGoku said that Fin had incredible power so most likely above Super Buu but below the Time Patrol. Also in the manga he managed to subdue G4 for a little while so I don't think the game portrays him to be as weak as Super Buu at the very least.
Ah, ok, at least now I know what's going on with the characters. Thank you for the info!

Btw, what happened to that gray-colored Time Patroller? Wasn't he an opponent or something? Nonetheless, I saw him in the most recent trailer. Is he an ally afterall?
P O W E R

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu May 09, 2019 3:01 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 2:56 pm
I disagree, in UM7 XGoku said that Fin had incredible power so most likely above Super Buu but below the Time Patrol. Also in the manga he managed to subdue G4 for a little while so I don't think the game portrays him to be as weak as Super Buu at the very least.
Ah, ok, at least now I know what's going on with the characters. Thank you for the info!

Btw, what happened to that gray-colored Time Patroller? Wasn't he an opponent or something? Nonetheless, I saw him in the most recent trailer. Is he an ally afterall?
You mean Sealas, the villain of World Mission?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Thu May 09, 2019 3:02 pm

You mean Sealas? He's the main villain in SDBH World Mission, he's not actually a part of the arcade story. UM8 also typically features other missions for the player separate from the main arcade story(ies) which are tied to other current DB media like the anime, other video games, etc. so that's just a cross-over promotion.

If you play World Mission, the game also features Arcade Mode with SDBH1-8 and UM1-2 from which you'll see those other non-story missions I'm referring to. You can find them on YouTube I think.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gohan123 » Thu May 09, 2019 3:20 pm

Rakurai wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:51 am
Gohan123 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 5:15 am
Noitsnothim wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 3:35 am NEXT uploaded !!!
Universal conflict saga new chapter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsZZ5L57NvI

Demon Realm saga stuff: Pt. 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGJueX96fbU Pt.2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hapcWf7KJc
Pt.3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hgQF5NCHak Pt. 4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hgQF5NCHak Pt. 5 (the conclusion of this new chapter) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj28YlwrskU
Can someone translate this ?
I'll try to get these translations done this weekend. Here's the summary part with GT Gogeta breaking out:
  • Battle w/ GT Gotenks
  • Roberu points out that they can use the Blutz wave generator (most likely the one GT Bulma brought for Vegeta), specifically on XGohan. I'm guessing that's what she meant on the UM7 cliffhanger. I can just imagine Roberu driving that thing. :lol:
  • XVegeta recognizes the Blutz wave generator and says XGohan can use it to become a SSJ4.
  • After the battle with Dark Gogeta (where SSJ4 XGohan is provided as support), a part of GT Gogeta comes out from Dark Gogeta. Love the malformed Gogeta look. At this point, it's GT Gogeta in control.
  • Malformed Gogeta decides to beat Super Yi Xing Long with this form. Well at least he has his priorities right lol.
  • Malformed Gogeta is just referred to as Gogeta but can use Dark Big Bang Kamehameha.
  • Afterwards, he separates from Fin but turns out Fin can copy the power again and becomes Dark Gogeta.
  • GT Gogeta beats Dark Gogeta, comments that the original is basically better than the copy.
  • Towa plays the excuse that Fin is still growing, and he'll only continue to grow stronger.
Thanks for summary .
I just hope you also translate their dialogue / interaction .

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu May 09, 2019 3:31 pm

Rakurai wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 3:02 pm

You mean Sealas? He's the main villain in SDBH World Mission, he's not actually a part of the arcade story. UM8 also typically features other missions for the player separate from the main arcade story(ies) which are tied to other current DB media like the anime, other video games, etc. so that's just a cross-over promotion.

If you play World Mission, the game also features Arcade Mode with SDBH1-8 and UM1-2 from which you'll see those other non-story missions I'm referring to. You can find them on YouTube I think.
I mean he is technically part of the arcade story since he is the host of the Age of dragon ball missions( https://youtu.be/9MwtD0naPu4 ) but he’s just a normal member of the time patrol here showing the player different key events/transformations of the dragon ball franchise, not a villain/ antagonist like he is in World mission.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Thu May 09, 2019 8:58 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 3:31 pm I mean he is technically part of the arcade story since he is the host of the Age of dragon ball missions( https://youtu.be/9MwtD0naPu4 ) but he’s just a normal member of the time patrol here showing the player different key events/transformations of the dragon ball franchise, not a villain/ antagonist like he is in World mission.
I meant the current two story arcs for DBS characters and Time Patrol, he's not a part of them. That's what I mean by arcade stories. But yeah he's a narrator/host for Age of DB like FTrunks is for the two story arcs.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Thu May 09, 2019 9:10 pm

In other SDBH-related news, Cipher translated an update on Lagss' bio from the SDBH anime webpage:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cipher_db/st ... 7793685504

I'm kind of seeing a pattern here with Hearts' entourage: Cumber is the ancient evil Saiyan who may have survived the battle with a red Super Saiyan, Oren & Kamin are the Tsufurijin cyborgs who survived destruction from their creators, Mecha Zamasu is the sole survivor of a timeline erasure, and now we find out Lagss is the sole survivor of a now extinct tribe. Sole survivors of catastrophes anyone?

Maybe Hearts himself was also a survivor of some kind of event. I would hazard a guess as the survivor of a Universe that Zeno erased before, and maybe I'm pushing the boundaries of what SDBH is willing to explore but it would be really neat if that were the case.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Fri May 10, 2019 12:54 am

Rakurai wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:10 pm In other SDBH-related news, Cipher translated an update on Lagss' bio from the SDBH anime webpage:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cipher_db/st ... 7793685504

I'm kind of seeing a pattern here with Hearts' entourage: Cumber is the ancient evil Saiyan who may have survived the battle with a red Super Saiyan, Oren & Kamin are the Tsufurijin cyborgs who survived destruction from their creators, Mecha Zamasu is the sole survivor of a timeline erasure, and now we find out Lagss is the sole survivor of a now extinct tribe. Sole survivors of catastrophes anyone?

Maybe Hearts himself was also a survivor of some kind of event. I would hazard a guess as the survivor of a Universe that Zeno erased before, and maybe I'm pushing the boundaries of what SDBH is willing to explore but it would be really neat if that were the case.
Could be (this might be off topic) but DBReduxTDC on Twitter once said that Zahha From Dragon Ball Legends was actually from Erased Universe 13

I've been wondering when SDBH would adapt Legends like it did for FighterZ' Story (Android 21 and stuff)

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Fri May 10, 2019 3:57 am

NEXT Uploaded pt.2 of the Universal conflict saga's newest chapter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h-ZzN0zcsc

I'm so happy to see Majin Ozotto Return (he's one of my favorite toriyama designed characters) I wonder if he'll play a bigger role in the next saga after this one

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri May 10, 2019 4:15 am

Of all members of the group that plan to kill Zeno, she is the only one who seems to acknowledge Hearts as her leader and doesn't go against his will. She also calls him "master", something that the others truly don't.

Kamin and Oren are like teens who don't really care about the chain of command and want to have fun. They refer to him as Hearts. Zamasu thinks that he should be the actual leader and that the mortal Hearts is simply a mean of him getting what he wants. And Cumber doesn't really care either, as he was somewhat enraged when Hearts told Oren (who had control of Vegeta) to try on Jiren, while the Evil Saiyan was there.

She also seems to be very depended by his decisions, as she even questioned him if she was capable of executing the task that he ordered. Would it be too much, if Hearts actually saved her a long time ago from extinction?
Last edited by Grand Marshal 1 on Fri May 10, 2019 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
P O W E R

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Fri May 10, 2019 4:48 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 4:15 am Of all members of the group that plan to kill Zeno, she is the only one who seems to acknowledge Hearts as her leader and doesn't go against his will. She also calls him "master", something that the others truly don't.

Kamin and Oren are like teens who don'treally care about the chain of command and want to have fun. They refer to him as Hearts. Zamasu thinks that he shod be the actual leader and that the mortal Hearts is simply a mean of him getting what he wants. And Cumber doesn't really care either, as he was somewhat enraged when Hearts told Oren (who had control of Vegeta) to try on Jiren, while the Evil Saiyan was there.

She also seems to be very depended by his decisions, as she even questioned him if she was capable of executing the task that he ordered. Would it be too much, if Hearts actually saved her a long time ago from extinction?
they have cool relationship that separates them from the res (except for kamin & Oren) I wonder if she were to lose or die would Hearts give a damn or not that'd be a cool layer to his character

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Fri May 10, 2019 8:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h-ZzN0zcsc

This is interesting. Can someone translate?

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri May 10, 2019 3:11 pm

Zamasu55 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:40 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h-ZzN0zcsc

My Boi Majin Ozotto is back! :D

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Fri May 10, 2019 6:53 pm

Noitsnothim wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:54 am Could be (this might be off topic) but DBReduxTDC on Twitter once said that Zahha From Dragon Ball Legends was actually from Erased Universe 13

I've been wondering when SDBH would adapt Legends like it did for FighterZ' Story (Android 21 and stuff)
I'm not familiar with Legends but if so then that's pretty freaking awesome.

I'm also quite surprised why stuff from Legends hasn't made its way into SDBH yet, especially Shallot. Legends is published by Bandai as well so it should be simple enough to do the crossover.
Zamasu55 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:40 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h-ZzN0zcsc

Brief summary for now. Nothing too revealing:
  • Hearts says the Universe seed is accumulating a lot of energy.
  • Paparoni from Universe 3 seems to be assisting Hearts.
  • Super Ribrianne vs. Aniraza & Katopesura. Says she'll free them from their brainwashing with the power of love.
  • Hearts explains the background of Lagss to Vegeta and co., which is pretty much the same stuff that Cipher translated in her updated bio on the SDBH anime page.
  • Kamin + Oren = Kamioren
  • SSBE Vegeta vs. Kamioren & Lagss
  • Majin Ozotto had been looking for Lagss and says he found her. Not sure about the context of this dialogue, is she with FTrunks and co. or something or was he talking to himself? But then he says that he has no need for FTrunks today and disappears.
I know Hearts has a little more exposition in the final mission. Also Idk why Ribrianne is in U3, she doesn't explain...

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Fri May 10, 2019 9:41 pm

Rakurai wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:53 pm
Noitsnothim wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:54 am Could be (this might be off topic) but DBReduxTDC on Twitter once said that Zahha From Dragon Ball Legends was actually from Erased Universe 13

I'm also quite surprised why stuff from Legends hasn't made its way into SDBH yet, especially Shallot. Legends is published by Bandai as well so it should be simple enough to do the crossover.

• Super Ribrianne vs. Aniraza & Katopesura. Says she'll free them from their brainwashing with the power of love.
  • Hearts explains the background of Lagss to Vegeta and co., which is pretty much the same stuff that Cipher translated in her updated bio on the SDBH anime page.
  • Majin Ozotto had been looking for Lagss and says he found her. Not sure about the context of this dialogue, is she with FTrunks and co. or something or was he talking to himself? But then he says that he has no need for FTrunks today and disappears.
I know Hearts has a little more exposition in the final mission. Also Idk why Ribrianne is in U3, she doesn't explain...
holy crap...could Majin Ozotto be the one who killed Lagss' tribe ?

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Fri May 10, 2019 10:58 pm

Rakurai wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:53 pm

I am Happy to Hear Ribrianne is Finally Getting more play in Heroes and in more of a Story Mode as well! :thumbup: :angel:

It makes sense to see her in other Universes cause we are on a Multiverse playfield now. Other Heroes interacting in other Universe besides just Universe 7 should be more par for the course.

Did some Research into this and found some more Info on Ribrianne's and it is nice to see her and her Super Form getting used again;

Soure of the Infor below can be found in the link below;

https://dragonballsuper-france.fr/super ... mission-8/

"The Universe Mission 8 continues the new narrative arc recently introduced: the Arc of Universal Conflict, which sees all the worlds of creation in the front line waging a violent war that seems to aim only one goal: to destroy the deities. In direct connection with the events of the Universe Mission 7, the battle takes place in the Third Universe.

In connection with the tenth episode of the animated promotional series , this new battle sees happen on the enemy side Kamioren, the merger between the twins Kamin and Oren, but also Lagss, the mysterious woman with magical powers and able to control indestructible crystals. To fight them, Goku Ultra Instinct, Trunks of the future and Vegeta; the latter is unleashed at the stage of Super Saiyan Blue Evolution. Curiously, the trio will also be joined by a warrior "foreign" to this universe: Ribrianne, warrior of the love of the Second Universe!"

--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sat May 11, 2019 12:04 am

Random thought, but what if UMV8 is showing the divergent point from where all the Xeno Saiyans (sans Trunks obviously) come from? According to Rakurai summary GT Gogeta actually defeats Omega Shenron, meaning Goku never has to leave with Sheng Long.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Sat May 11, 2019 1:00 am

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat May 11, 2019 5:20 am

Although this isn't the topic of this thread, come on. What chance does Super Ribrianne has against Anilaza, alone!? Katopesla should have already been a decent match for her. But Anilaza!? Nah.

But I am actually dissapointed and satisfied at the same time. We actually get a Universe assisting Hearts and his crew, but I truly wanted to see that Anilaza vs Cumber fight. Because, why would there be a need for Laggs to be sent to U3 if Cumber had all these allies?

I find this a very interesting idea! But, we don't know much about the Glass Tribe and how they went extinct yet. This would add some good dynamic in the story imo. Now, in the Anime we may get a different explanation, but if they bring Ozotto there, I will be more than happy. Even for an episode.

Nonetheless, I am fairly decent that Hearts was the one who found Laggs and "saved" her. Perhaps not from the actual extinction of her species, but from being someone like Jiren, alone with no purpose.

Talk about Jiren, Toppo and even Dyspo, I will be somewhat pissed if Ribrianne, Katopesla and other minors get more screentime and action that these three, who were by all means, some of the strongest beings in the multiverse. Anilaza, I can agree with.
P O W E R

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat May 11, 2019 5:43 am

Noitsnothim wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 9:41 pm
Well he did apparently eat a planet... maybe it was her planet?

Man I really wish he was in the main canon