How far would any of these characters go in DB?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: How far would any of these characters go in DB?

Post by Rubens » Tue May 14, 2019 12:23 pm

Knowing Guts, he probably wouldn't go past 21st tournament characters. I can see the black swordsman beating the likes of Giran, Bora or even Yamcha, but not Muten Roshi, Goku or even Krillin or general Blue. With the berserker armor I guess he might beat something like major Metallitron or the robot pirate and put up a fight against Namu or king Chappa, for example.
I'm back!

Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Re: How far would any of these characters go in DB?

Post by Koitsukai » Wed May 15, 2019 5:11 pm

I only follow Saint Seiya from that list:
I would put the Bronze Saints around Saiyan arc, with Unicorn Javu being as shitty as Yamcha, Seiya being Goku and Ikki being Vegeta.
Silver Saints high Namek tier, as low as the Ginyu Tokusentai and peaking at Freeza's first form.
Gold Saints as weak as a SS. Saga and Shaka stand on their own league like Goku and Gohan at the Cell Games but with Saga being able to match SS2 Gohan. Bronze Saints with the 7th sense I would place them with FP Perfect Cell at the Cell Games or even Super Perfect Cell.
Hypnos and Thanos probably around some great Buu iteration, they could be Buuhan and Buutenks.
Bronze saints with Divine Cloth like Super Vegito

Chronos, Hades, Poseidon and Athena without their bodies are Hakaishin level, with them between Super Vegito and SSG from BoG.