RARE Bird Land Press books

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Xeztin
I Live Here

RARE Bird Land Press books

Post by Xeztin » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:51 pm

Does anyone happen to have Bird Land Press 5 and 6 or Awawa World in full? We have Bird Land Press 3 and 4 and Mysterious Rain Jack in full. These books are super rare and were never reprinted as Akira Toriyama’s doujin in these 4 books were stolen years ago. The manga at least should be documented since they were some of Toriyama’s first works and what got him noticed.

Darknat
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: RARE Bird Land Press books

Post by Darknat » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:27 am

I have some pictures with all or mostly all of awawa world. They are not scans, so the quality is not very good.

I got them from a chinese blog years ago, however ı haven't been able to find it again.

I got rainjack as well from the same souece, but you seem to have the complete birdland issue, which ı'm interested in.

I''ll look for them after work.

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:51 am

Darknat wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:27 am I have some pictures with all or mostly all of awawa world. They are not scans, so the quality is not very good.

I got them from a chinese blog years ago, however ı haven't been able to find it again.

I got rainjack as well from the same souece, but you seem to have the complete birdland issue, which ı'm interested in.

We got the actual 3 and 4 books, Rain Jack has been scanned to preserve it and the entire books may be soon too. I have the pictures of awawa from multiple sources, but no one is willing to scan it so far, or the volumes themselves. I’ve found some people with 5 and 6 in hand, but they don’t want to scan them.

Darknat
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Darknat » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:40 pm

Xeztin wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:51 am
Darknat wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:27 am I have some pictures with all or mostly all of awawa world. They are not scans, so the quality is not very good.

We got the actual 3 and 4 books, Rain Jack has been scanned to preserve it and the entire books may be soon too. I have the pictures of awawa from multiple sources, but no one is willing to scan it so far, or the volumes themselves. I’ve found some people with 5 and 6 in hand, but they don’t want to scan them.
Well, here is what I have from Awawa World. The first 3 pages are from different sources, and the others from that chinese blog I said in the previous post. I think it's complete, but the quality is not very good...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12LGyW ... ctgJ178F1d