Dragon Ball Super related Merchandise and Figures (OP NO MORE UPDATES TO THE OP NOW DEAD)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP on hiatus).

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu May 30, 2019 12:38 pm

July Treasure Rally II:

September Gashapon now including August's HG#04 cuz Bandai lazy f**ks as a result August now has Vjump UDM reprint aswell as VS#09 from December.

July finals:
Figure-rise Gogeta 4 and next Batch of Dragon Stars:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP on hiatus).

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Thu May 30, 2019 12:47 pm

Rise Standard's Gogeta looks pretty good.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri May 31, 2019 12:52 am

I finally got my IK Dokkan Anniversary SSJ4s, and I'm pretty happy with them.

If you manage to find them, they're definitely worth picking up.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Fri May 31, 2019 7:14 am

Wow the prize figures looks so much better it's unreal! I cancelled all my May Kuji's too as Bandai pulled the same stunt.... seriously don't have anytime for them anymore and their f**king BS. Also cancelled all overseas orders for prize figures I had, cancelled Premium Adverge & HG Fusion too. Don't have anytime or money for these f**kers.

head_cha_la
Not-So-Newbie

Post by head_cha_la » Fri May 31, 2019 12:19 pm

I hope there will soon be large figures of Caulifla, Kale and Kefla. I know there will be, but when. Right now there's only little ones.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:07 am

Today my BoS SSJ4 Goku arrived.

Pretty happy with the overall quality, colors are intense and the lack of any shading makes it look like a mini version of the SMSP Anime SSJ4 Goku. I actually thought it was just the same sculpt with only the expression changed but putting both of them together shows multiple small differences between the two. The metallic hair gimmick of the BoS line translated well into black hair even if is somewhat subtle, you need to see it from specific angles to see a blueish, metallic shine on the hair, otherwise, it looks jet black. However, it looks pretty distinctive when placed alongside the other SSJ4 Goku's figures with the matte hair.

My big complaint is the decision to use a big round base instead of the small "weight" used on previous BoS figures or the SMSP's one since those make displaying them easier. Luckily it can stand perfectly on his own so is a pretty minor issue.

Some more pics

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:49 am

September's HG #04 coloured (Remember delayed cuz Bandai are Bandai)

October scans:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:57 am

Vegeta Baby, Gogeta and SS Bardock look great. Unlikely, but I'd love for the three major GT Villains to get proper figures.

TheNingen
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheNingen » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:02 pm

That Black totally has Ultra Instinct hair.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:22 am

October Ichiban Kuji and Bandai being lazy f**ks again!

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:13 am

Those OG Brolys are really good.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:54 pm

Lmfao Bandai are on a f**king roll. UG#10 delayed from 2nd week of September to sometime in October. EFF THIS DAMN COMPANY TO HELL MAN.

They got control of prize figures I cannot fathom what crap in 2020 they gonna pull, I honestly just wanna leave this franchise so I don't have to deal with this shit anymore... sigh.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:40 am

October Black updated prods:
Adverge Motion 2:

Final versions comparisons....Bandai gonna Bandai. Scrubbed detail, loss of hair sharpness. Hair colourings are better but means absolutely nothing. Such bullshit.

FES SS3 Goku is ruined too. They didn't make it high enough and as a result looks very awkward. Ruined Nakazawa's sculpt. F**k this company. F**k this company and F**K THIS COMPANY.

Rest of July finals:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:59 am

If that's the actual color of the hair and not the camera and lighting messing with the colors, it actually looks pretty good. Well, besides the lack of brown fur.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:48 am

https://hobby.dengeki.com/event/785953/

This looks awesome as hell, but not enough to pawn a kidney for it.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:54 am

https://amiami.jp/top/detail/detail?sco ... S-00312474

That Vegeta Baby looks better than I expected.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:23 pm

October Ichiban Kuji:

Gashapon:

Updated prods:

Candy:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:30 am

BoS Gogeta GT has red hair!