"Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Draconic
I Live Here

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Draconic » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:07 am

What Broly are we supposed to be getting? Rage or Super Saiyan?

Also, getting Evolution Vegeta is cool... but withiut Toppo it's kinda weird. And Toppo needs both forms too, in that case.
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:16 am

Draconic wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:07 am What Broly are we supposed to be getting? Rage or Super Saiyan?

Also, getting Evolution Vegeta is cool... but withiut Toppo it's kinda weird. And Toppo needs both forms too, in that case.
I think we were getting rage with a possible Ssj transformation. I do agree that Toppo is long overdue so hopefully he'll be in the next pack.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:45 am

sintzu wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:56 am Image
Excellent to See, I know I was hearing yesterday he might not have been 100% officially confirmed, so it is good to see the official magazine page. :thumbup:

Congrats on his Official inclusion in the Game Vegeta Fans, He’s Looking Awesome! 8)

So, anything particular fans are excited most about with this magazine page here, his look or certain move set or something else?! :?:
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:49 am

CJStriker_CBR wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:45 amAnything particular fans are excited most about with this magazine page here, his look or certain move set or something else?! :?:
He has a move that teleports him right to who he's fighting which may be hard to block. I'm overall interested in seeing how he plays as a whole compared to the other versions in the game.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:19 am

The worst form finally made it into this game, huh? Guess it was only a matter of time :lol:

TheSaiyanGod

Post by TheSaiyanGod » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:50 am

sintzu wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:49 am
CJStriker_CBR wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:45 amAnything particular fans are excited most about with this magazine page here, his look or certain move set or something else?! :?:
He has a move that teleports him right to who he's fighting which may be hard to block. I'm overall interested in seeing how he plays as a whole compared to the other versions in the game.
I expect at least new combos. It has been a long time since Vegeta has gained new moves. And it would be better if we had both SSG and SSBE Vegeta with new movesets

I just hope they announce the release date of the DLC, considering that they said it would be in June

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:57 am

TheSaiyanGod wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:50 amI just hope they announce the release date of the DLC, considering that they said it would be in June.
In V-Jump it says "later this summer" so either Vegeta and Broly are part of Ultra pack 2 or Ultra pack 1 has been delayed.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:07 pm

TheSaiyanGod wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:50 am
sintzu wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:49 am
I expect at least new combos. It has been a long time since Vegeta has gained new moves. And it would be better if we had both SSG and SSBE Vegeta with new movesets

I just hope they announce the release date of the DLC, considering that they said it would be in June
I thought I heard around June 22nd at some point, give or take some days. I have yet to hear of a delay yet, but others might know more about that.

If their is I hope it’s not to long either, I don’t mind waiting(Even Thought I REALLY Want to Finally Play Ribrianne! :angel: ), but too long could take the wind out of the sails of profits, so I like to believe it is not to much longer. :think:
My #1 in DB!

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:09 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:07 pmI thought I heard around June 22nd at some point, give or take some days. I have yet to hear of a delay yet, but other might know more about that.
That's less than a week away so if it was on the 22nd or even the end of June, why would V-Jump say "later this summer" ?

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:13 pm

sintzu wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:09 pm
CJStriker_CBR wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:07 pmI thought I heard around June 22nd at some point, give or take some days. I have yet to hear of a delay yet, but other might know more about that.
That's less than a week away so if it was on the 22nd or even the end of June, why would V-Jump say "later this summer" ?
Indeed, I wish I remembered the sites that said late June around the 22nd but Those seem more now about fan guessing then anything else. If anything a later summer time means maybe more ToP character announcements and them all be apart of the same DLC hopefully.
My #1 in DB!

TheSaiyanGod

Post by TheSaiyanGod » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:27 pm

sintzu wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:57 am
TheSaiyanGod wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:50 amI just hope they announce the release date of the DLC, considering that they said it would be in June.
In V-Jump it says "later this summer" so either Vegeta and Broly are part of Ultra pack 2 or Ultra pack 1 has been delayed.
But if Broly's inclusion is just a fake rumor, then we would only have SSBE Vegeta as a new addition, which would not be enough to make an Ultra Pack 2. Not to mention it would be weird they'd announce an Ultra Pack 2 even before the Ultra Pack 1 to be released. Probably this would be said in V-JUMP as well.

Considering the amount of information released about this and SSBE for the CaC, it does not appear to be a totally different DLC or a distant launch
Last edited by TheSaiyanGod on Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:32 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:13 pmI wish I remembered the sites that said late June around the 22nd but Those seem more now about fan guessing then anything else.
I think June was official. fans speculated about the 22nd based on the previous packs releasing on the 3rd-4th week of the month.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:59 pm

I know it won't happen but it'd be cool if after using the Final Explosion, Vegeta is shirtless and gloveless.

The teleport attack they are giving Vegeta is sort of a lie, you can only lock on enemies that are so far. Not even shunkanido gets you anywhere whenever you want

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:58 pm

I see, i would like to see 4 characters too because vegeta GOD/SSBE are "variations" and not "new characters".
We'll see.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:19 pm

Gt91 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:58 pmI see, i would like to see 4 characters too because vegeta GOD/SSBE are "variations" and not "new characters".
We'll see.
I'm beginning to think Broly was just a misunderstanding. I guess we'll find out in the next few hours.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:31 pm

I'm no business man but not dropping more Broly stuff sounds like a missed opportunity, money-wise. Even it they are saving the best for XV3 and don't need it(who doesn't need more profit?), adding characters and not touching the movie again just doesn't make sense.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:35 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:31 pm I'm no business man but not dropping more Broly stuff sounds like a missed opportunity, money-wise. Even it they are saving the best for XV3 and don't need it(who doesn't need more profit?), adding characters and not touching the movie again just doesn't make sense.
If we're talking money, it makes more sense to have Broly be in a separate pack and make people pay for it instead of having him with a pack that already has 3 characters.

SuperSaiyanPan
Beyond Newbie

Post by SuperSaiyanPan » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:58 pm

sintzu wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:19 pm
Gt91 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:58 pmI see, i would like to see 4 characters too because vegeta GOD/SSBE are "variations" and not "new characters".
We'll see.
I'm beginning to think Broly was just a misunderstanding. I guess we'll find out in the next few hours.
What happens in the next few hours?

TheSaiyanGod

Post by TheSaiyanGod » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:11 am

It seems that Vegeta SSBE will be included in Ultra Pack 1, but the DLC was delayed for July.

Any chance of launching in Early or Mid July, since it was delayed? I do not think it takes that long just to add SSBE Vegeta since he seems to be almost done

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:07 pm

TheSaiyanGod wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:11 am It seems that Vegeta SSBE will be included in Ultra Pack 1, but the DLC was delayed for July.

Any chance of launching in Early or Mid July, since it was delayed? I do not think it takes that long just to add SSBE Vegeta since he seems to be almost done
New images of Ssjbe from Bandai's twitter page :

https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/statu ... 7640304640

I do hope we can Super Vegeta in XV3 as it's basically the same body build with just Yellow hair. With this being delayed, I guess there's a chance we'll get a 4th character who could be Broly like the rumor suggested.